It's cool/hot for women teachers to rape boys

>it's cool/hot for women teachers to rape boys
>it's disgusting/illegal for men teachers to rape girls

wtf feminists???

Other urls found in this thread:

assets.csom.umn.edu/assets/71503.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Aggravated adult? Is this not statutory rape?

Men are hunters. Women are prey. That's why it's different. A woman fucking a 13 year old student is just Little Timmy's dream come true.

Nice

>Men are hunters. Women are prey

user, Women just never hunted you. Take it from an alpha. Women hunt men.

>Take it from an alpha

Nice.

women are valued solely based on their physical appearance and virginal status, boys are not.

attractive women are thus higher value and granted leeway in their actions

its okay for hot female teachers to sleep with young boys because rarely is there a crime committed

when a male teacher sleeps with a female student, it is almost always due to him pursuing and seducing her. thus it being akin to sleeping with an extremely drunk woman who is incapable of comprehending her actions, ie rape.

young girls that are seduced lose their virginity and thus are worth way less.

You can go onto websites where young people sell their virginity to the highest bidder:
>attractive male: highest bid $200
>attractive female: highest bid $20 000

thats the difference, now neck yourself faggot

Noice

can someone tell me why she would want to have sex with some small dic little 13 year old when she could easily have a line of 20 dudes outside her door with one craigslist ad? do women get pedo fetishes too ?

threadly reminder
that
it's okay
for women
to be pedos

>do women get pedo fetishes too ?

yes
>yes
yes
>yes

>when a male teacher sleeps with a female student, it is almost always due to him pursuing and seducing her

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Quick, string her up naked in a public place and get a crowd to watch her receive a forced clitorectomy.

these guys are mental niggers, feel free to laugh at them

hang the bitch

>implying you wouldn't

assets.csom.umn.edu/assets/71503.pdf

im sorry but there are men in this world who think women are asexual, don't pursue men and don't enjoy sex.

This will be a shock to betas but women do. I've been stalked, molested, raped, and harassed by women. I only know women for a few weeks and already they are talking about having my babies.

Hot

>Looks like Justin Bieber
>Hot
Hit that and you are automatically a homo.

where the fuck where these sluts when i was in school? all my teachers were bitter crones or fugly niggers

Nice.

If you read dailymail, which I'm embarrassed to admit I do, you see these stories every single day.

Every day.

>Alpha
Check out this fag

Seriously, so many hot teachers I would have fucked.

where the fuck were the teachers when i was in school? i would've had a field day!

>Take it from an alpha