F

F

Attached: Behind_the_Laughter_(303).jpg (1366x768, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-43396008
skronked.tumblr.com/post/171853006532/rest-in-piece-stephen-hawking
youtube.com/watch?v=BjU4FSqhbKM
youtube.com/watch?v=RjxWIlPjNlY
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-13/google-is-said-to-prioritize-stories-for-paying-news-subscribers
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh shit, it's real

He was an asshole anyway.

He's playing dice with god now.
F

bbc.com/news/uk-43396008

Well shit now who's gonna solve the mystery of the universe?

Jaysus. Now who's going to play Einstein?

F.

fugg. If you do believe in heaven or some kind of purgatory I hope you end up there Steph

F

I can't believe this is how I found out

Same. I'm ashamed, are you ashamed?

better here than on family guy
which is where i found out the people who made the Matrix are women now

I feel we're about to enter a real dark age with science now...

Double dubs and trips speak the truth, why does this fucking website keep informing of people I like dying?

Attached: Kermit on suicide watch.gif (400x267, 1.56M)

E

RIP Larry Flynt

Same and checked

same here, I need to put some distance between this place

He's been dead for 20 years.

I found out on Sup Forums

Just Al Gore left.

Attached: VPAR.jpg (612x758, 43K)

They've got Musk now

What about Deep Blue?

He should have died first

Nichelle Nichols is 85 and still alive.

What button do i have to press to spit in his grave

he was a hoax anyways, a completely fabricated fictional face to put infront of some crazy scientific theories so the average retard could get behind them
The actor in that chair was probably mentally retarded and had no idea what the fuck was going on

go on....

Same here, checked.

What took so long?

Fucking F
explain. he seemed tame to me

JOHN MADDEN

AEIOU

F

First aniki now this, I'm scared lads. The end is truly nigh

for a guy who wasn't supposed to live past 21, the guy fought long and hard. godspeed, traveler.

This is the idiocracy you voted for, America.

F

f

I mean; he's been a vegetable for 20 years. Whatever he's said since Brief History of Time more or less has been from his handlers, not him.

With upmost respect, I wouldn't be surprised if the clever bastard found a way to preserve his knowledge. Rest well, Steven. May you continue to explore the unknown and unravel the mysteries of the universe

Attached: ArnimZola2.0.png (1200x800, 1.21M)

Does having a Simpson's cameo really warrant him getting a thread on the comics & cartoons board?

Oddly enough, since he died in the UK his official day of death is March 14th, better known in the US to math and physics people as Pi day for the 3/14

have you ever seen one of the old videos before they got him a hal sounding computer to speak? when he had people "translating"
he just mumbles some incohoerent sound that gets traslated into an entirespeech, it lookslike a comedy sketch
plus they wated people to buy into the big bang theory which at the time sounded like crazy bullshit and regardless of it being truth or not they somehow find a retard on a chair who wrote a magic book to get on tv 24/7 and parade around for the masses, no wonder he is in tons of cartoons, he is a fucking cartoon character, a stereotype of a brilliant scientist
this was probably the third stephen hawkings and they just got tired of replacing him

I wanted to see your utopia, but now I see it is more of a Fruitopia.

Shut your ignorant mouth and free us of your ongoing river of diarrhea. The man was an icon, and has been parodied, inspired, and referenced in numerous Sup Forums related material given his accomplishments. Show some goddamn respect

you cant go for five minutes before letting everyone know how much sand you have on your vagina do you?

F
R.I.P Stephen you will be missed

Attached: 1F865556-FA05-4C9B-AF54-0F2479E9CF24.jpg (775x1183, 328K)

I bet his dick would have worked if you were around to suck it as hard as you are now.
The man was a meme who never invented anything that changed anyone's life.

I saw Stephen Hawking at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Sounds like one of those retarded conspiracy theories that come up about b-tier e-celebs.
Someone says something vaguely plausible and everyone starts assuming it's just true.

>scientists are supposed to be inventors
I hate this meme.

Why is it easier to believe that he was some elaborate conspiracy rather than just a genuinely brilliant man?

He was a scientist you didn't even personally know. Get over yourself nigger, not everyone has to play along with this feigned melodramatic sadness over every celebrity death. My reaction to this news was "Oh, that sucks", just as everyones should be. But noooo everyone has too much fun spamming their sad reaction images and feeling like they're fitting in and one of the group all trying to out-do who can act sadder.

Did you try turning it off and turning it back on again?

March 14th which was also Einstein's birthday 139 years ago

Attached: image_123923953.jpg (4032x3024, 2.01M)

People love finding ways of tearing successful people down and, with conspiracy theories, you can just say shit to any gullible rube and they'll ask for more.

You know what? That's completely fair. I just have a personal thing where I don't speak ill of the dead, no matter who they are. I was a bit colorful, I'll admit.

because its too convinient and i dont trust anyone in power
but the evidence is out there, they gave it to us by parading him around on tv, there are people who could diagnose him or something by the footage like doctors and nurses who work with people like that

well, whoever wrote the books and whoever came up with the hoax was really inteligent

You uneducated conspiracy subhumans have no shame whatsoever.

Likewise

He was right

You guys stink

f

thank you nsa bot

I've recently discovered that. I could have sworn she died in like 2016. Must have been someone else.

Same and witnessed

Well that's pure bullshit.

But is good conspiracy I guess. Why do you think they let the role die instead of switching out the actor like they did the last 3 times?

>muh conspiracy theory

If you actually believe that drooling husk of a man actually had a coherent thought in his head for the past 20 years, you're fucking delusional.

Obviously it's the Mandela Effect.

When you think somebody died but learned that they are still alive, the person who actually died was Nelson Mandela.

>By 1963, was diagnosed with motor neurone disease and given two years to live
>1963 was two years ago
Where did the time go bros?

Attached: 1520981752422.png (494x467, 290K)

How I found out is worse.
skronked.tumblr.com/post/171853006532/rest-in-piece-stephen-hawking

they used him as a puppet and a mouthpiece becauuse he was the funny sounding science guy for a long while, i guess people dont really care anymore so there wasnt any point on keeping the hoax going, plus the sooner they kil him the sooner they can burry him and there is a lot of new technology that analizes face patterns and movements and shit which could be pretty inconvinient

>yfw when somebody uses his computer generated voice

he was in dexters lab.
so yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=BjU4FSqhbKM

also F. He proved everyone wrong and was able to live a decent life. goodbye science man.

F

Attached: f.png (721x447, 461K)

That image looks more insulting than anything

>You'll never have your idea of a donut shaped universe stolen by him

Attached: 632006.jpg (1920x1080, 118K)

its only missing the twin towers in the background

I understand the "Tree of Knowledge" motif they were going for, but fuck that's creepy.

F

He now only exists in only one quantum state.

The last few years whenever I saw Hawking in the news he was always doomsaying about a different thing, like black holes or marauding A.I.s or whatever.

I can't believe Skinner is fucking dead.

so you are saying....
that he was only repeating whatever pop science that was on television at the time?
i wonder...

That guy was awesome enough to get a cameo on Star Trek playing himself and his scene didn't appear out of place in the slightest.

Attached: c06f310887309eafab596dc7b7d0f97b.jpg.png (876x656, 596K)

F

Exactly.

I thought this thread was a joke about Seymour getting KO'd in the scene.

F

>Pretending to be women
FTFY

>Stephen Hawking is dead
>Google is implementing subscription-based interfaces
>UK got caught with another 1000+ children sex trafficking ring AGAIN
Tonight is not a good night.

Attached: 1467074500946.png (1212x1260, 1.68M)

kek

>you are now imagining Steven Hawking doing all of this with his computer voice

Heard from my wife who came rushing in saying Stephen King had died. I think finding out it was actually Hawking made the drop from ecstatic to depressed so much worse

>>UK got caught with another 1000+ children sex trafficking ring AGAIN

jesus christ, isn't this like the dozenth time this has happened in the past couple of years?

>>Google is implementing subscription-based interfaces
What? Why?

British girls are just wild like that man

>another child sex trafficking ring in the uk
To be honest, this happens so much nowadays that I'm more surprised about about Hawking kicking the bucket.

Attached: 1424493734042.jpg (640x480, 30K)

youtube.com/watch?v=RjxWIlPjNlY

>fuck drumpf and fuck white people
you lost get over it

If you take any basic physics mechanics class you should be able to understand the big bang and all of the evidence for it, but I guess that would require more effort towards education than you could ever truly muster beyond researching silly conspiracies designed only to misinform and encourage egotists like yourself in your vain quest to become all knowing in your vast field of lies

That user was a bit inaccurate but not incorrect. Google is setting their Alphabet system to prioritize publication sites in their search engine.
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-13/google-is-said-to-prioritize-stories-for-paying-news-subscribers
Basically, any news or media sites with options of subscription are going to be deliberated pushed on users. It's like a more advanced version of how Sup Forums captchas can allow YouTube's algorithm to recommend specific things based on what you post here.

this is so fucking lame. I'm glad I was sitting down for this. It's truly a crippling tragedy. Wheeled my heart right away.

This post is so insensitive, it's going to take me several minutes to articulate the words to even describe it

WHY ISNT ANYONE DOING ANYTHING?

WE SHOULD BAN CHILDREN IN UK!!!
THAT WAY, NO CHILD SEX RINGS!