>There's a guy with a gay inflection in his voice
>Louise is a brat with a heart of gold
>Musical episode and/or cast sings ending credits

Attached: e1e.jpg (339x500, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2BkdCC7_JZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Tina episode

Attached: D91A0DBD-7E05-4A8F-9EA4-DE635601D8CB.jpg (570x255, 48K)

But can she take the knot?

So? Its still more funny and enjoyable then nearly everything else currently airing

The show has gotten so boring these past two seasons. It's mostly just about three dull kids and their dull school adventures. Even Louise isn't edgy at all anymore.

Gene is such a bad character that he nearly ruins the show.
Unless it's specifically a Gene episode, none of the characters even react to him. You can cut all this lines and there'd be zero change.

>Bob gets fucked over by Jimmy Pesto
>Bob gets fucked over by Hugo
>Bob gets fucked over by Gayle
>Bob gets fucked over by some other asshole of the week

If they cut him after the pilot the show would be better he has no interesting interactions it's likke you said most of the cast seem to ignore him most of the time he dosen't bounce of the rest of the cast like the others

why don't any of the kids have friends of their own?

>heart of gold
Does it really count when it is just her being nice to bob 5% of the time and everyone in story ignoring how much of a bitch she is. Jean is fucking terrible but at least it is acknowledged in the show.

If she wasn’t only nice in very specific situations and also only 5% of the time, they she wouldn’t be “[bad thing] with a heart of gold,” she’d just be a kind of regular nice person. The secret heart of gold thing kind of implies you only see it sparingly but are supposed to understand it’s always there just below the surface.

This. Tina was a mistake.

>it's a bob tries to make money but everyone decides to fuck him over because they enjoy living paycheck to paycheck

This show is complete fucking garbage and I will never understand why it is so beloved.

Some episodes shit on Bob a little too much for me to rewatch. Like the one where Linda allows Gale to think she can like Bob. The episode has Linda slapping Bob while he has a cavity and then the dentist performing work on his teeth without anesthetics.

but i want to see Bob get fucked by men.

Agreed Tina is cancer.

I will never not be mad about the Family Fracas episode. "Haha you can't change a tire" is not an adequate reward for the shit Jimmy Pesto put Bob through.

Things change. I'm sure if it was the same we would get complaints too

>one or more people act like an autist for next to no reason
Every episode

uuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhggg

thats cute as fuck
fuck you

Yeah. I like Tina, but she's has so many focus episodes lately. She needs a rest.

youtube.com/watch?v=2BkdCC7_JZM
He's married, so it won't happen.

The world is pretty cruel to Belchers, but it's not really a problem, because they are a happy and loving family and always make it through without excessive drama so it's all a good laugh.

I'm glad they seem to avoid internal conflicts.

She's not a brat with a heart of gold

She's a ''muh strong indipindinn wimmin'' edgy cunt with autistic tendencies regarding hats

>Bob gets fucked over by Hugo

Nah it's more "hugo tries to fuck over bob but is manipulated by his crush on linda to reneg on it"

Also,

>Bob gets fucked over all on his own

>>Bob gets fucked over all on his own
More like
>Bob feels an emotion other than resignation
>universe punishes him for it

The worse Gale episode is the Thanksgiving one.

The one where she makes Bob drag her around in the snow?
Yeah, worst by far. All her episodes are bad.
But that one is just infuriating

>Bob tries to rise above his station
>gives it up because daughter loves a wooden horse
>horse destroyed anyway

Attached: 5f528c2d570967c90f1f57ca1b93c199--bobs-burgers-bob-s.jpg (700x393, 51K)

Tina truly is a character written for hipster 16yo girls

>it's a I'm not sure what to feel about this episode.

It's kinda nice to see Bob tell his Banker off, see Jimmy Pesto get envious at Bob "do something right for once" and his family ok with the Tiki idea, but I can understand that Bob wanted to be old fashion, and do things his way.

Attached: 603_10_02_tk20115_hires2.jpg (4800x2700, 2.3M)

I see you are a man of fine tastes and refined culture

Am i the only one who cant fucking stand gene

He's the worst character.

At first i didn't mind him but as the show has gone on he became nothing but fart jokes, and not even good ones

The one where she has the one-woman show is actually pretty okay
But she usually does drag the whole show down when she shows up

He's okay, sometimes cant tell if I hate him or tina more. Probably depends on the episode.
>Force Bob to spend money meant for fixin the fryer for stupid horse camp
>Suck at it
>But look Im riding an imaginary horse!!!
Im still mad

Gene is the absolute worst. He's just there to say annoying things and when Bob goes "Gene..." he just shouts and screams something like 'YOU KNOW I'M RIGHT'

The only good Gene episode was the one where he gets a girlfriend. It's also strange because it's the only time he actually starts talking and acting like a real person would.

how is this cartoon?

It's OK. First season is pretty bad for the most parts, but after they established their own style and set of characters, it gets good.

>>Bob gets fucked over by Hugo

Hugo's a cuck

Remember when Louise almost got a biker gang to cut a kid's ears off? now THAT was edgy.