It’s gonna suck

It’s gonna suck

Attached: 3EF24CEC-F387-45EF-8506-6B005F6E0E2C.jpg (1280x640, 149K)

It'll be an acceptable clusterfuck

fuck you

YOU suck

Attached: 1452017428156.jpg (500x375, 25K)

I think it'll be a solid 8/10, good, but not live up to the massive hype.

I just hate that we kind of know the layout and that it'll just be some skirmish in Wakanda.

That bulge is prominent

That’s the power of BBC

Man why did they do that to Scarlett Johansson? They hate her or something?

Did Sam not want to stand with everybody else?

No bulge is better then this bulge.

It'll be good.

Attached: $.jpg (1000x1414, 239K)

None of those "super heroes" are wearing colorful outfits or masks, therefor they are not super heroes.

>bbc is so strong it made some 17 year old white girl break her retainer

Attached: 1500853413187.jpg (600x670, 50K)

With a runtime of 156 minutes, and maybe of total 7 minutes of unique trailer footage I think it's unfair to assume we know the order of events, but don't get me wrong I do think it's going to be a giant clusterfuck

As long as Thanos gets 60-70% of the screentime I'll be happy.

Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to dye ScarJo's eyebrows almost the same color of her skin?
She looks hideous.

Attached: ew.gif (399x222, 1.97M)

One of my buddies works for marvel studios seen a rough cut of both says the first one has a holy shit moment, but most of the good shit is saved for movie two

I don't see how it will be a clusterfuck. People say too many characters but what they don't realize is that not everyone will have even screentime. In this movie, roles relegated to background characters will be played Hawkeye, Widow, and Falcon. It's not that crazy to do right. Avengers and Civil War balanced so much. Especially Civil War. It was a huge achievement to introduce Spider-man and Black Panther in an Iron Man vs. Captain America movie.

It will fail in China, just like Black Panther did.

>Xandar goes boom
>Thanos wrecks the Asgard ship
>Hulk at Strange
>Spaceship in NYC
>Thor meets GOTG
>Thor does sideplot for new hammer
>Vision stuff in England
>Sets up Wakanda
>Fight for Wakanda and fight against Thanos happen at the same time, intercutting between them

Thats my guess.

>holy shit moment
Honestly someone dying isn't enough of a "HOLY SHIT" moment. Like it's to be expected. So I hope you're friend is talking about something TRULY huge.

Why are you guys still clinging to this meme?

Finger snap maybe? hopefully

Literally too big to fail

I kind of hope that in Avengers 4, there's a moment where one of the main characters, Tony or Cap, ends up in the 616 universe, and it's all animated in a comic book style, and they interact with the 616 heroes before going back to the MCU.

This dude looks like one of those mirrored posters

Attached: 1521002633213.jpg (72x98, 4K)

His exact words were "mindmelting"

In time, you will know what it's like for a movie to make more money than Avatar. To feel so desperately that your contrarian views are right. Yet to get BTFO all the same. Dread it. Run from it. Infinity War still arrives in 44 days.

Attached: smug thanos.jpg (600x600, 95K)

Probably Xandar reduced to nothing after getting the power stone
More likely in Avengers 4, same with Death

No part 1 will make that much.

>we get a scene like that one in the last episode of Spider-Man TAS with Spidey talking with Stan Lee
>except it's MCU Cap talking with 616 Cap

OP said it was gonna suck, not that it wasn't going to make money.

Sup Forums is full of contrarians though. The movie could fucking amazing, the best comic book movie of all time and the majority here would still hate it.

gonna suck 2 Billion out of your pockets

kek

OP also massages DCshill fagget's balls

I remember a group of white girls talking about why they had to "kill the hot panther"

>muhh colorss

where the fuck are caps colors, why is this so bland, is zack behind this??

also, yes this will suck and still make a billion dollars

But diversity is our greatest strength

>Bad ass space alien that kills and rapes across the universe
>still uses shoe laces

ew you watch marvel movies. turbo normie

Caps hairline is starting to look like supes balding ass

>they still think they can take on Cameron

lmaooooo

Attached: 1518102654969.jpg (915x541, 386K)

YES IT WILL

Attached: thann.jpg (1066x576, 61K)

This has the lightning of a middle school road trip photo

This picture certainly does

No Sup Forums, the line is "It ain't gonna suck itself." referring of course to fellatio.

I wish these writers would be more imaginative. I mean...the most advanced nation in the world is gonna just charge the enemy? What happened to the sonic spears?

They just survived a power struggle where their soldiers killed each other because of Killmonger.

It's gonna end with two groups of people lined up against each other, you know it will.

I watched the movie on release, and there was a stereotypical, sassy, friendly, neighborhood elderly black lady there, and when Killmonger took off his shirt she fucking fawning over him.
>"Mmm goddamn!"
It was so fucking funny. Sassy, elderly black ladies are the best to watch movies with.

Why does Sup Forums have to hate everything fun. Marvel has an excellent track record thus far. They probably won't fuck it up now.

>excellent
>fun
it's really like im in Sup Forums

Probably just paranoia since Avengers 2 was so shit

They're just pissy little brats who can't stand the fact that MCU gets far more attention then their beloved comics could or ever will get.

everything sucks.

Not going to speak for the whole website but all MCU movies are a hard "pass" for me. There hasn't been a movie I can call "good" since phase 1

Wrong. They want filthy normals to stay out of their niche while simultaneously wanting to see stories they like adapted with respect. It's a bit paradoxical.

I think that girl was actually half black or something iirc

>2 billion at the box office
>95% or higher on RT
>Praise for the performances

Sup Forums is going to lose yet again and I'll get to see all their crying and bitching about it when April 27th comes. Stay forever mad Sup Forums because it brings me great enjoyment seeing you rage like little monkeys.

>Marvel has an excellent track record thus far.

Iron Man 2
Iron Man 3
Thor
Thor 2
Age of Ultron
Dr. Strange
Spider-Man Homecoming

These are all mediocre at best and shit at worst no matter which way you flip it man....and trust me, that's be being generous, there are others I'd subjectively call shit but won't because I can see why people other than me enjoy them, those ones are objective

>Sup Forums
you clearly werent here when Avengers first came out, all of this shitflinging only started when MoS released

I could literally film 90 minutes of a black guys ass farting and it would have a 99% on rotten tomatens and would rake in nearly 1.5 trillion at the box office these days.

Well, that's because all the MCU movies up to and including Avengers (and excluding Thor) were good....MOS has nothing to do with the fact that they have put out shit movies since then. If you're trying to blame DC fuckers for being contrarian about the MCU, you also have to blame MCU fuckers for being blatant shills/putting blinders on, because movies like Iron Man 2? Thor 2? Pure crap.

people expecting it to be the end all be all and deliver on all fronts are in for disappointment. We have an avengers 4 next year. This isn't going to be end of everything.

So the main characters are the OG Avengers. That's at least 5 storylines. The new bloods are secondary characters. Popularity is proportional to screentime and at least one moment of coolness.

who had the bigger dick?

Attached: 1502710627299.png (830x202, 344K)

Iron Man 3 is a genuinely good movie that gets unfairly maligned because of an infectious case of the "NOT MUHs" and being a return to small scale following the Avengers. Everything else on that list is at worst forgettable. The closest thing to an actual bad movie on there is Thor 2; and even then it's just on the darker side of mediocre.

>Thor
>Age of Ultron
>Dr. Strange
>Spider-Man Homecoming
Try again.

Thor and Age of Ultron were terrible

iron Man 3 gets maligned because the ending was stupid
"hey look kids, it's a line up of automated suits with unique looks and abilities because marketing and potential action figures, tell your parents"
oh and super Gweneth, because reasons

>Iron Man 3 is a genuinely good movie that gets unfairly maligned because of an infectious case of the "NOT MUHs" and being a return to small scale following the Avengers.
I disagree, "not muh" is part of why it sucks sure....you can disagree all you want, but that's a factor in what makes something "good" or "bad" considering at the end of the day, these are adaptions of pre existing fiction. A "good" Joker wouldn't be a guy who I don't know, is a professional wrestler who is known for his wise cracks in the ring but then got bitten by a radio active turnip and became Turnip-Man, it's not good if it's unrecognizable. Also, Iron Man 3 was shit because it also had a really pointless plot, what was the point of the kid story line? That was like they had some random Disney flick planned and just shoe horned super hero shit into it, and there hardly was any super hero shit, it was mostly just Tony Stark, not Iron Man.

As far as the rest of it goes, being forgettable is the worst thing a capeshit movie can be, it should at the very least be a spectacle of drama and craziness and a display of insane powers, it should be anything but "middle of the road"

Gorilla tribe lads all have huge dicks because they model themselves after gorilla's and small dicked guys are going to have an even rougher time for not being gorilla-like sexually and fail to pass on their dicklet genes
Killmonger probably had the smallest since he was half African American, a people who have had their gene pool contaminated by years of mixing with whitey and his microscopic penis genes

>marlel

Of course it will

all to do with the theme of deconstructing and rebuilding Tony but plebians dont understand Shane Black's kino

Spiderman homecoming was carried entirely by Michael Keaton.

Gorrilas have very tiny dicks user.

the mountain tribe because of more gravity since they live higher up so their dick hangs longer.

What's the argument here? That it's bad s main character performs as designed?

Attached: 1513269864350.jpg (689x741, 188K)

What?

>Sup Forums has positive opinions
What fucking bizzaro world are you from

Attached: IMG_20180313_154543.jpg (750x393, 28K)

To me maybe, I hate Civil War, but will make 2 gorillions so who cares

>Dr. Strange
>Spider-Man Homecoming
>These are all mediocre at best and shit at worst no matter which way you flip it man
If you think about this for half a second you'll realize that these movies got great reviews from fans and critics alike, meaning not only do you have an opinion that deviates far from the norm, but also your "no matter which way you flip it" comment is pure nonsense. You're not "being generous" by calling well liked movies bad. Your entire scale is askew, and you don't even realize you're a malcontent.

>If you think about this for half a second you'll realize that these movies got great reviews from fans and critics alike
Which means absolutely zilch. "Fans" of the MCU and professional movie critics are traditionally, not actual comic book fans, their opinions don't count, not on this board anyway. Just like TMNT is one of the most praised comic book movies, it was reviewed horribly, people from the old guard know casuals and critics are not what we base our standards on because our media will always be viewed by them as outsider media unless it panders directly to them.

I suppose I could have prefaced my statement by saying "as a comic book fan" first, but that would be a little pompous and I assume everyone here actually reads comics, which is probably stupid of me.

As long as Shuri shows up with her kitten mittens I'll be fine.

Shuri

People don't like Tyler Perry movies that much user ffs

Why does Shuri's face look like this shape

Attached: shure.jpg (652x528, 18K)

It will likely be the movie where a lot more people go.
>When did the MCU start going downhill?
>Black Panther, Infinity War Pt.1 or Captain Marvel?

Triggering Sup Forums incels isn't something you have when browsing this board, but this does put a smile on my face

You gotta look at it as a Shane Black movie rather than a Marvel or even a Superhero or Comic book movie, then it makes perfect sense.

>a billion
2 billion, don't be a fagget now user

>dcuck
>2018
>still salty
lmao

The last one is seeing Black Widow ass.

More importantly how the fuck are they going to give 20+ established characters fair amount of screentime and carry a plot.

Attached: 1520513455177.jpg (400x500, 35K)

Iron Man 1 was the last good MUC movie anyway.

ITT

Attached: shill.jpg (620x387, 41K)

it's not gonna suck

It doesn't matter. Good or bad, DCfags will go on a bitter shitposting spree.

after they kill off tony and cap and install the diversivengers shit is gonna go downhill quick