WHITE MALE REGISTRY

allwhitemen.com/

Why haven't you gotten yourself registered, Sup Forums?

Well? Don't you care about this country?

Other urls found in this thread:

allwhitemen.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Am Balto-Slavic. White is not a race.

Do we get tattoos as well?

>mfw just filled that out for Rachel Maddow

Nice try CIA.

listen goy--buddy, this is for our own safety as white males and for the safety of POC individuals

Lwds trap

Checkem

Did someone fill one out for Shaun King yet?

How'd I do?

>listen goy--buddy, this is for our own safety as white males and for the safety of POC individuals
Friend I have an unregistered AR-15 and a Beretta 92fs. I protect my self and my conservative values.

This is literally racist.

This registry is built on a false premise. Blacks, followed by latinos, pose the greatest threat to domestic security.

Ignore my flag.
I am an Argentinian.
Do I register?

officially registered now

>Light skinned Person of Color that is occasionally afforded white male privilege
what the actual fuck, leftcucks

Ayy lmao
That fuckig second option, when the right wing death squads are operating in full swing, we can use this to gas all the numale cucks that signed up unironicly.

>I am part of the 1% (annual income > $250,000)***
>***You will definitely be hearing from us.

Checkem

Digits

Ya, I'm gonna put myself on a FEMA camp round-up list.

How did I do?

go fuck yourself
I was scrolling and suddenly this thread popped up fuck you

Jelly midnight Blacks HATE lightskin Blacks

Black hatred of Whites is all about racial resentment at what they aren't and can't be, and part-White lightskin Blacks embody some of those characteristics: better looking, more intelligent etc.

Meme tier.

someone post immunity doggo QUICK

This is a lefty run operation. Registrants will be labeled as rascists and get their info published in Huffpo.

What country is white from?

fuck

I'm half black, half white. I've got nappy hair, wide nostrils and I'm lighter skinned than a lot of whites.
This man speaks the truth. They fucking hate us. But we all hate the quadroons with good hair and the unicorn-rare red bones (black gingers)

fuck you

don't you have actual terrorists to be prosecuting?
or is someone just offering you ez diversity bucks for profiling skinny white nerds and memes all day

nignog

YOU MOTHERFUCKER

maki is second best girl

fuck (you)

I fucking feel for you. At least I can know what culture to connect with even though it's dying.

We still fucking hate you half-nigger faggot

Kek

Fuck you

Ok I replied

shit man

DELETE This

lmao

well played

fuck you

this guys turned into Keith olbermann and his hate for bush kek and after awhile hell quit because his bitching did nothing.

Kek

what is Lwds?

I find it funny that in their sources they link to data that directly invalidates their argument

blacks only make up 12% of the population, but are responsible for 27% of the rape? hmm... really makes me think.

>slav genetics
well according to Sup Forums I'm not fully white so I shouldn't register.

kek at anons with pure Aryan and anglo genetics, they are right anons you guys should sign up we don't need eternal anglos and eternal Aryans ruining society

Honestly, if america is going to make a Muslim registry they should take this part out of the national anthem "The Land of the """"""""""""""""""Free""""""""""""" and the Home of the """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Brave"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

"balto"

?

Anyone done one for Zimmerman yet?

witnessed trips of truth

Is this like the furry board

They secretly kill off all the people who sign it to better the world

Having fun with this, thanks OP

Someone should fill out George Soros's Info

>those tabs

Kek

But hes not white! Hes jewwwish.,

Wrong. It's Jews->blacks->mudslime->spic

What happens when the registrar becomes the registree?

are slavs white?

Everytime

brilliant lad!

The best way to troll this would be to register all the 'white' jews and crypto-jews. This would get shut down so hard, so fast. SJWs can't tell the difference.

Lol

I registered as Ben "Zyklon B or hanging from a tree" Garrison. When asked why I'm not a threat, I answered "The answer to 1984 is 6 million more".

Left wing death squad

Checked almost get

>we can't give id's or register every muslim in the country, that's racist/islamophobic!
>ALL white males should register here and carry and id so we have data about them!
I swear to god man, liberals are a special breed of retard and hypocrite.

There already is a white male registry, it is called the social security office.

(You)

How I do Sup Forums

(You)

hahaha left wing death squads

>sincerely worried for your country's security
>make voluntary white registry list
>doing your part to make the world a safer place
>end up with a list of pic related

Don't you mean selective service?

Done. I hope no one minds that I used someone's email.

Baltic

r8 this shit

spent too much time stitching this shit

Holy shit! The text on this pic was exactly what I was thinking when I first saw it, before I read it. Fucking trigger discipline & muzzle awareness, people!

fuck white' male, i want white female

yeah well thats a little different than someone like pic related holding a gun.

just put a bunch of jews name in since libtard can't tell the different

Maybe we should enter all of the "Whats his name?" mike pence names

few i been able to screen cap, always seem to miss the threads. its shit formatting, dont care

>allwhitemen.com/

People, please notice the "Report abuse section" on the bottom of the form.

I think you know what to do.

we want boobs, senpai, unfortuately i wasn't able to read you jpg.

fuck off trudeau, i'm the most racist motherfucker you will find and i'm against what ifdot op is saying