OPERATION : REVOKE THE PRIVILEGIA - IT'S TIME UNCUCK THE CUCKED EDITION

>what is this operation?
Its primary goal is to create a political party for the next canadian election that will encourage annexation by the US. We'll use meme magic to propel the party in the polls.
>what can I do to help?
Join political groups and align them with our views, help us create a party and strengthen it. Continue the meme war on twitter and other websites.
>Why the title?
Because Trudeau is a cuck who criticizes white privilege too much. I used this term from EU4 and because it's up to us to revoke the privileges of being canadian and to become American.
>Do we have a Discord?
Yes, join here : discord.gg/nt5nDas

Yeah sure leaf...it's too late.

LEAFS NOT WELCOME

Trump won against all odds, meme magick and kek saved the day
I wouldn't be a leaf anymore, I'd be American, I'd work for America as much as you would, if not more.

Lose what though? Like I give a fuck what some faggot says when my team kicks the shit out of some pansies 10-0.

b-b-b-but you lost! Whatever you say bud.

It needs a catcher name, but I could see this getting a small amount of attention. I doubt it would ever win in any election though.
Also, you should add reasons as to why annexing would be a positive thing for Canadians. You should also get some fresh OC to get it to catch on.

In all reality, most normie canadians are brain washed and would rather fight and die for canada then see the benefits and better life Americans have.

I think we should petition President Trump to allow a 1 for 1 citizenship exchange for liberals wanting to flee the USA and sane normal people wanting to join a real country with a future.

It boggles my mind, that Mexicans can get a greencard easier than a canadian.
We speak English, we do everything American, yet we can barely immigrate there.
WTF?

Something must be done. canada is pointless.
My life would be amazing as an American.

A pro-day of the rake- Leaf.

Anglo Union 2025

CALLING ALL MEME WAR VETERANS
CALLING ALL MEME WAR VETS

An offensive psyop is underway. Visit
for more info.

>wanting to have leaf land
no.

>post-day of rake
>still a fucking leaf on the flag

Nothing was gained

>not wanting to have 65% of the world's fresh water supply, massive amounts of land, and large surpluses of natural resources.

You will die first traitor.

>My life would be amazing as an American.

Our life would be better too if you fucked off

We need a pure Canada, getting rid of the traitors is a good start

Go away CTR

HOLY SHIT GOYS MOLYMEME JUST WENT FULL 13/88 ..

Fuck off we're full

Not if you have more land, free oil, a shitload of water and more

Some elements obviously would have to be purged
Which cities do we bomb? It wouldnt be hard to do

Fucking Albertans

Exterminatus-worthy:
Toronto
Montreal
Vancouver
Edmonton
Calgary

Okay-tier:
Quebec
Ottawa
Eastern Atlantic provinces

Based tier:
The rest

from TO, can confirm requires extermination. Moved to the country since.

I'd say Quebec (city) is between Okay and based... If you've ever heard their "trash radio" that TV people call, Fuckin' based people.

That's why I put it with Ottawa, I mean there was a white pride march in Ottawa last summer, but no one talked about it. Also Christian beliefs are becoming stronger and gen-z has a lot of potential

Alot of the guillable Gen Z's got brainwashed into Trump fear.

Join us leaf

Idk, do we really want million more liberal cucks? Also you'd have to kick out Quebec.

No, trust me my bro is gen Z. When he plays with his friends he openly calls niggers: niggers. In public he would never say that though. And I remember on 11/9, every smile on people's face. People are scared to voice their opinion. That's all, because the left won the cultural war.

I want to but I need more money, even though I made 10k from betting on Trump.
Why Quebec? Quebec is okay-tier really, they have humour against niggers and spics. The only thing is that you can't talk shit about women. Also, some guy in Quebec once bathed a mosque with pig blood

My cousin was telling me he argues with SJWs, to thinks they're illogical idiots. Perhaps Gen-Z has potential? Idk.

Because they're French.

I'd love to annex you guys..If you weren't like 80% Chinese

the broplem is most of you are liberal fucktarts

Only Vancouver, because of WW2
see

Kek, please don't will this..

How about we annex the US instead?

Shut up leaf. The day of the rake is coming