Webcomics you hate

and why you hate them

Attached: Only The l337 Can Know Peace.jpg (722x323, 66K)

I can't say I hate megatokyo but the shift downward in quality after Largo left is so extreme that it's a wonder Piro kept it going, even when it was clear that he got really frustrated with it at times, as all the dead piro and shirt guy dom pages proved. Even Jeph Jacques managed to stay more dedicated to his comic, and he's the guy who stabbed through his hand in a drunken stupor.

It's a cliche to name CAD, but not only is it horseshit, it's so obviously calculated to appeal to a certain niche audience that its success feels like an act of evil.

Attached: cad ethan.jpg (528x641, 75K)

Can i say all of them?
except ronnie, he makes me chuckle.

Sometimes.
You're off the hook this time ronnie.

I thought Piro basically gave up on the comic completely 2 years ago after he took all that kickstarter money to make a Megatokyo VN.

self insert weeb gamer shit, bad art or just copy paste shit that never changes or ever gets better and shitty "comedy"

I don't hate any webcomics because when I start to not enjoy one I stop reading it. From what I've seen, if I kept up with Questionable Content I'd hate it by now.

Attached: QuestionableContent.jpg (468x60, 17K)

I don't know, maybe. I stopped reading it in 2004.

why would anyone bother to hate instead of mildly pity Megatokyo

Actually I kinda do pity Piro. At one time his webcomic's Think Geek store alone was pulling him in $40k a month selling MegaTokyo merch. Then his wife got some illness and he pretty much lost every penny he ever made off the comic treating her illness. From what I hear her ongoing medical expenses have left him practically broke now.

I can't even hate MT. It's just kinda tragic.

That's awful.
(If true)

It's some sort of weird ass rare blood disease if I remember correctly that requires her to have frequent blood transfusions to stay alive and his insurance company basically said "nope, experimental procedure we won't cover it." so he ended up losing all the money he's made from MegaTokyo and it's basically why he rarely ever updates it anymore because he's taking care of her.

17 YEARS AND THE ART NEVER IMPROVED.

17 YEARS
WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING

>It's some sort of weird ass rare blood disease if I remember correctly that requires her to have frequent blood transfusions

If she turned into Peter Thiel, how come he's broke?

Well gee thanks OP for the nostalgia.

I read this up until glasses got drunk and started moping about everyone hating him "even though I didn't do anything wroooonnnng."

Even as a freshman I saw it as some whiny bullshit.

The lowest common denominator isn't a niche audience, user.

>It's some sort of weird ass rare blood disease if I remember correctly that requires her to have frequent blood transfusions to stay alive and his insurance company basically said "nope, experimental procedure we won't cover it." so he ended up losing all the money he's made from MegaTokyo and it's basically why he rarely ever updates it anymore because he's taking care of her.

But he had so many fans full of blood!

>Jeph Jacques ... stabbed through his hand in a drunken stupor.

Wait what? This is the first I've heard of this one.

I'll be honest, I'm digging the rebooted "mainline" story with analog and Dpad a lot more than I did the original story eccentric plot he did, still want to see the next starcaster story though... Did Tim ever do chapter 6 of that?

Honest word, pretty much everything on snafu comics, I haven't even been to the site in years and I mostly blame that on NEK absolutely failing to reign bleedman in.

Holy shit I never thought about how long it's been. Thanks for making me feel like an old dirty sack today user.

I have a love hate relationship with a few and a hate relationship with even more, and mainly because quite a few webcomics become,start of as, or have their entire premise ruined by the writer's agenda and/or petty self centerness. Pic related.

In a weird way I really like how more people have been harping on this one recently. I really love to hate it and it's great a lot of people on here do too.

Attached: IMG_4057.jpg (350x350, 35K)

>vitiligo
Does anyone know why tumblr artists love this so much?

You're welcome fellow old fag.

Attached: 1418400808199.jpg (358x320, 24K)

Pretty sure it got started from a very popular fashion model.

Attached: from the planet thundera.jpg (768x441, 132K)

I remember her, how did such a qt spawn so many hideous designs?

Marc Jacobs may be weird on the catwalk but it isn't THAT bad.

It's their equivalent of heterochromia. An oh-so unique trait that looks cool (debatable) and makes them stand out. Not to mention all the benefit of having a character with a "disability" without the challenge of having to actually plan around any kind of debilitating issue.

Shit man, if this is true and why he took all that kickstarter money and then never made that visual novel, I can't *quite* get mad at him anymore. (...Not that I donated to it, but jeez....)

Vitiligo also tends to manifest in asymmetric patterns on the skin, but Tumblr just slaps the white spots on the skin haphazardly without any thought process for 95% of the time

meant to say symmetrical