Magneto

Wakanda-Genosha War, what happens?

Attached: Magneto Animated.jpg (1600x1200, 202K)

Mediocre sales

Jobbing

is vibranium affected by magnetism?

World without niggers

>niggers losing on comics
You know the answer, even if theres previous proof of it being agfected.

Isn't Genosha located in Eastern Europe? I thought Dr Doom was the president of Genosha?

Everybody else wins.

No and no.
In the Marvel universe it's an island off the coast of Madagascar.

Magneto and co win at first then some vibranium bullshit happens and the wakandans start killing the mutants this pisses off some of the alpha and omega mutants and they turn Wakanda into a wasteland.

Magneto EMPs Wakanda into the stone age and has muties try to occupy the area. Black Panther gets offshore tech staches to rebuild and counter attack. A bunch of mutants get depowered and Magneto flees with a cache of vibranium. Wakanda doesn't care about Genosha since it is a wasteland half the time anyway.

Wrong.

But wasn't there a Latveria-Wakanda war though?

>Confusing Genosha with Latveria
Fucking ameritards, i swear to god

Attached: Glorious Flag Of Latveria.png (3360x1724, 300K)

Latveria may be the best place to live on Marvel's Earth.

>doom shills in full force
posting for your daily slice of stale bread, propaganda boy?

>Wakanda-Genosha War, what happens?
A big boring crossover. Also the winner is either Doom or Nick Fury.

>what happens

Attached: Black Panther by Christopher Priest- The Complete Collection-256.jpg (1988x3056, 2.19M)

even if there's previous proof of black characters in comics losing or fucking up before?

>I'm racist, but also oblivious to the fact that Magneto is a Jewish dude.

Fuck off.

>Madagascar
Dang, I need to get into X-Men at some point. I thought Genosha was a crashed Asteroid X, or possibly somewhere in the Savage Land.

>Nut jacket

X-Men have counter to basically everything

Can Magneto control vibranium?

Does Magneto's helmet block magic-based psychic attacks, so if Doom, Strange or a Panther God kicked his astral, would he feel it?

Wakanda because the mutants can't coordinate and end up fighting and killing each other, just like every fucking time they get themselves into a full-scale war.

Shuri invents the wooden gun

>EMPing vibranium tech

For all we know, vibranium circuitry has built in zener diode effects, or electrical shielding at all levels. You're going to want to use sonic weaponry on that stuff i.e. give banshee a loudspeak, and a copy of Megadeth's greatest hits.

That's called a crossbow user.

And that's relevant how? He's "white", that's all that matters now.

Shuri isn't a genius in comics... yet, but if this is based on animated universe, then for sure she will be like the MCU version, fucking synergy!

Or T'Challa comes up with an armor made out of carbon nano-tubes with which to fight Maggie in space.

jews > everyone else
its like you don't know how the world works

Attached: a WOODEN GUN.png (625x471, 401K)

>jews > everyone else
According to them, sure.

>Mutants start arguing, fighting, and killing each other because nobody can agree on how to do things.
>Wakanda hangs back in smug satisfaction that they won a war without having to fire a single shot, for they know the mutants will always self-destruct in the end.

Utopia was a crash Asteroid X and that was off the coast of San Francisco

Look at the horror on his face
Just look at it

is Wakanda still underwater?

>genosha
>empty and barren wasteland with nothing left but the fried remains of thousands
vs
>wakanda
>the most technologically advanced nation-state on the planet with super duper magic metal

There's really no way to win here then.
>They lose
>ugh poor wakandans being oppressed by "whitey" mutants
>win
>niggers losing
even if the vibranium thing is consistent, what does it change?

Jean makes everyone in Genosha gay.

>Not making all the Wakandans gay.

>Everyone is Gay
>Marvel's next event: House of C
The C stands for cock.