Why do you guys hate Craig of the creek? It's so comfy

Why do you guys hate Craig of the creek? It's so comfy.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

static1.e621.net/data/9b/68/9b68220ad14ccff77d8b34bca7d5d68f.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck ‘comfy’. Your mom’s ass is comfy.

Because the protag is a little queermo.

Is this some steven universe spinoff? It looks like it.

At this point comfy is synonymous with boring

>First episode
>Craig is trying to kill the long-lasting tradition of tab because it's not fair that someone has to be "it"
The show is comfy and has potential but that plot and the writing directions so far have made me mad.

Attached: 1521024408489.jpg (1280x720, 179K)

It's like a slightly superior version of Clarence imol

>It's comfy
Euphemism for "It's boring."

also autistic

Attached: 1521024408489.png (1280x720, 923K)

Because all niggers must be killed

Attached: 9c5[1].jpg (790x900, 291K)

This cartoon is created by two white guys. It’s animated blackface.

>Mutt of the Mud.png

He has to be mix to be a mutt.

>comfy
Any use of this word to describe a show is now banned because I say so
t. God himself

oh, don't say that word. Sup Forums starts frothing at the mouth when someone uses that, even when it fits the bill just right.

Sup Forums hates lots of things, I think they've been hating more than usual as of late. Hopefully they'll calm down and move on.

Co just got a different opinion than you. Watch your show and enjoy it user.

People who hate this show: why?

So far it's been charming and nostalgic with great pacing. It's super silly and kind of sentimental and they're already doing a great job of establishing the Creek as a lovely little enclave of kid-civilization. I'm not seeing what's to hate about this.

Also, Jeff Rosenstock does the music for it, which is so great. He's a fucking genius.

They overdid it with the lips. People would have known he's black by his skin color. I have no problem with details on lips like with Penny proud or cyborg but the way Craig is drawn looks like some weird looking pudding lips.

I'm white and I have big ol' puddin' lips like that. Sometimes that's just how folk be.

I just think it's boring as fuck. Couldn't even make it through the pilot

I hate the artstyle. It's trying to be Hey Arnold but with We Bear Bears's art direction and it just comes off as uninspired.

Comfy doesn't make a show good

Finally some real reasons instead of people spouting "SJW BLACK MEN xD"

I think the pilot is never really a good indicator of the show's quality. I understand, like, intellectually, that it is SUPPOSED to be, but there aren't really a lot of examples of that being the case that I can think of.

I guess this is a fine criticism. As far as 2018 goes, these people do all look pretty generic. It's just kinda hip and smooth. One thing I actually really liked about Clarence was that a few of the kids looked like they were straight up in the wrong show.

>Show has three bears as MC and thats okay
>Show has fat retard as a MC and thats okay
>Show has magic lego kitty as a MC and thats okay
>Show has talking food as MC and thats okay
>Show has a black kid as a MC
>REEEEE SJW ATTACKING MUH CARTOONS

I like this show and look forward to more of it, everyday - Sup Forums doesn't like anything but waifu BS, from what I observe around here, as it is.

Black Clarence

I thought it was alright i wasn't bored for 20 minutes.
I wasn't super amazed cumming in my pants over it its like a 6/10

All of those shows suck tho dumb nigga

A Loud House shill... Don't deny it, now.

if i wanted a show with a monkey as a protagonist i would be watching My gym partner's a monkey

>So far it's been charming
The “characters” are one note gimmicks with nothing endearing about them.
>and nostalgic
Take your midlife crisis bullshit else where please if you want to relive your childhood so much.
>great pacing
Congratulations, you managed to not fuck everything up.
>It's super silly
If this qualifies as “super silly”!to you, you must be a very boring and dry person who has never seen any old cartoon shorts from Disney or Warner brothers.
>kind of sentimental
It is extremely forced with the Children themselves romanticizing the period they are loving in like nostalgic adults.
>they're already doing a great job of establishing the Creek as a lovely little enclave of kid-civilization
They can’t decide whether they want to be the Backyardigans or Kids Next Door with their world, and the fact that the kids romanticize the act of imagination itself rather that the things they are imagining is dumb.

>Also, Jeff Rosenstock does the music for it, which is so great.
Not really wowed by it.

That show also sucks and is probably my least favorite
Face it, they’re all terrible

>>Show has three bears as MC and thats okay
For the record nothing about We Bare Bears is okay. Panda is a whiny little Weeaboo shit and Ice Bear is the perfect example of how to do the “Strong and Silent” archetype wrong, where his speaking mannerisms, lack of anything insightful to say, and ninja obsession make him look more Autistic than anything. Griz is the only tolerable character.
Also Clarence is the only one of those shows that is remotely funny, unless you were referring to Steven Universe, which is also not okay.

YEAH DUDE, BATMAN THE ANIMATED SERIES IS THE BEST

So is anything good or is this one of those "everything is shit stop enjoying things"? I'd honestly like to hear what Sup Forums media you enjoy.

He was referring to Social Justice Universe, definitely NOT my favorite dumbass MC (Clarence); trust me - different user.

As for this show: I still think it's better than Clarence, so far (mostly because I can agree with people outside of here that a smart MC is better than a dumb one... I still like Clarence, however.).

Ratboy Genius?

cause they made the lil nigga gay af

boondocks season 5 never

No one is hating it, no one is talking about it until you made this thread, we can also ignore stuff you know

Bruh, did you even watch this show.

Attached: MV5BNzkzMzg0ZTItMDkxNy00ZmEwLWJjNGEtMjBmOTMxYTA0ODQ0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTM3MDMyMDQ@._V1_.jpg (500x374, 29K)

Because it's boring.

Are you by any chance american?

All those shows suck ass tho

>safe
>watered down
>round
>dick suck lips
>baby humor
boring.
Another trash home run from CN

Attached: 1520412672054.jpg (500x354, 94K)

>muh comfy
So it's boring then

>shitty SU-style character design
>SU artists still can't fucking draw lips
This one bugs me the most. People look like they have fucking duck lips or some shit

Honestly I'm glad I don't watch CN or even TV anymore for that matter. Every show looks like a spin off of adventure time and steven universe, art-wise.

All American blacks are mixed to some degree. It's why they're slightly above their African counterparts in IQ.

It's not bad, its just meh. It's a neutered version of Clarence. Even one of the main 3 characters looks sounds and acts EXACTLY like Clarence. If this shit came out a few years later, it would be alright. But as it is, Clarence is still technically "airing" and seeing CN push an obvious replacement so hard just reinforces the idea that CN has been trying to quietly kill it off for the past few years.

Attached: 1474118159195.png (1136x640, 748K)

Because I don't watch shows with race mixing.

Comfy is basically a codeword for boring at this point, it's a show that has absolutely nothing, the humour is almost non-existent and when they do try it just falls flat, the main character is as inoffensive as possible (yes, I realize the irony of saying that here of all places) personality wise and is basically the same "baby Jesus" we've been getting since SU while the other characters don't have personalities so much as quirks, the artstyle outside of the background is generic as fuck, and the plot seems designed to appeal to manchildren with idealized concepts of what childhood was like rather than actual children.
Nothing about it works.

Retard

>black MC
But Sup Forums loves Filmore and Static Shock.

One of my favorite artists Bloochikin works on the storyboard for this cartoon.

>Triggered minority!
>Quick, shoot them and sprinkle some crack on the corpse!

>It's so comfy.
Kill yourself, this shit is a plague onto animation and you should be executed for supporting it

Because its painfully boring SOL shit, im not joking when i say i want to knock your lights out for liking this. You need physical violence against you for supporting the death of animation through shit like this

Starts with N ends with a bad show

This was apparently in an episode

Attached: 72C791B6-D051-4A1F-AE60-5FE76A5EE7E5.jpg (576x576, 89K)

The only comfy show I can enjoy is Harvey Beaks. I dunno why that show's "comfy" angle works so well while everything else is fucking boring to me.

>comfy
(You) are what makes western animation suck

Attached: 1508051686135.png (520x676, 247K)

>CN still referencing the same 3 anime like it doesn't get old at all.

Attached: 3ae6ef2a04c32b4459e1502bb7d67133.png (428x277, 94K)

I dislike CotC but you are absolutely right about Sup Forums and their neckbeard waifu tendencies.

>bland and/or annoying character
>all of Sup Forums hisses
>make it a female
>40 threads a week about her, mostly with nothing to do with her from a writing standpoint
>Just wanna fuck her

Sometimes I think about what it would be like to titfuck Buu and bust a nut all over his fat face. And watch him moan and lick whatever his tongue could reach.

And don't you fucking forget it

I hate TTG-fags but I don't wish pain upon them, jesus.

So I’ve noticed. Perhaps that’s the type that would watch TV anymore?

lol okay then

Attached: 235.jpg (960x540, 158K)

I'm Michael Jordan.

Stop it.

Get some help.

Like you didn't fuck Bugs Bunny when you had the chance.
static1.e621.net/data/9b/68/9b68220ad14ccff77d8b34bca7d5d68f.jpg

Can't really say I've wanted to fuck a male cartoon rabbit

Also wtf lol

You know how black people can't relate to white characters and all characters have to be black because of that?
Well I'm white, and I can't relate to Craig because he is black, so either make him white or I won't tolerate it.

Whoa now, is that a Black Person? Sorry user, but I cannot derive an iota of enjoyment from this abomination.
Jokes aside it just looks boring

La creatura...

PS I wouldn't watch even if he was white, because it's boring as fuck.
It wants to be KND meets EE&E, but it has none of the charm or good writing of either and looks like Steven Universe.

Into the trash it goes.

Bugs stuck his tongue down Michael Jordan's throat in Space Jam.

Real patricians enjoy those mickey shorts and Laika films, fuck yaself

It’s Clarence without Clarence

>why does Sup Forums hate this?

>posts picture of non-white main character

you answered your own question there user

And I liked Clarence, but not to the point where I’d watch more of the same

And that's...bad?

or any of the good parts of Clarence

CN's Adult Swim was where a lot of Muricans were first introduced to Eva/anime. They dont want people to forget it

And you fapped, huh?

Of course!

comparing black people to unicorns, are we?

Blacks are quite literally still tribal and must have characters with the same skin tone to accept them.

Also Craig's facial features and proportions make him look like a monkey, which is funny considering the intent of the show. If he didn't have the black hair on his head and was in a tree, we would legit mistake him for a monkey, prove me wrong.

Read that in bane's voice and fucking died. Also

4 U

i like the concept and the plot didn't even bug me really, but the designs are not that great, especially craig and his family. I can't stand the lip thing.

Sup Forums's made the word "comfy" so obnoxious. Does it even mean anything at this point?

so is that user still tribal and this show is super popular with black people now?

>You know how black people can't relate to white characters and all characters have to be black because of that?
some of them, but people meme it up how about how they like stuff like anime and spongebob. A lot of people are less likely to relate which is why it can't be shit like

>Blacks are quite literally still tribal and must have characters with the same skin tone to accept them.

Dragon Ball Z alone proves you're full of shit.

They love them b/c residual warmth from a time when Sup Forums weren't trying to find SJWism everywhere.
If they were made new today Sup Forums would fucking tear them apart.
But they literally can't fathom that they used to come to things with a more open mind than they do now, so can't imagine approaching them any differently than they did all those years ago.

Sorry to vent. Over four years I've watched this place become unironic home of actual anti-racemixers. It's nuts.

If I wanted to watch a comfy show about kids being kids, I'd watch EEnE.

Attached: 1515227654815.png (500x367, 296K)

>show has a fat retard as a MC and that's ok
But lots of people complained about SU.

I don't know. Unikitty is comfy too, and that's far from boring.

Weeaboos are an abomination all their own.

Eh watched the pilot and the first episode that aired and well nothing wowed me it's too boring this show bores me.