Peter Parker- The Spectacular Spider-Man

Where our heroes and JJJ go back in time.

Attached: Peter Parker - The Spectacular Spider-Man (2017-) 301-000.jpg (1988x3056, 1.84M)

Attached: Peter Parker - The Spectacular Spider-Man (2017-) 301-001.jpg (1988x3056, 848K)

Attached: Peter Parker - The Spectacular Spider-Man (2017-) 301-002.jpg (1988x3056, 1.63M)

Attached: Peter Parker - The Spectacular Spider-Man (2017-) 301-003.jpg (1988x3056, 1.7M)

Attached: Peter Parker - The Spectacular Spider-Man (2017-) 301-004.jpg (1988x3056, 1.56M)

Attached: Peter Parker - The Spectacular Spider-Man (2017-) 301-005.jpg (1988x3056, 1.51M)

Attached: Peter Parker - The Spectacular Spider-Man (2017-) 301-006.jpg (1988x3056, 1.7M)

Attached: Peter Parker - The Spectacular Spider-Man (2017-) 301-007.jpg (1988x3056, 1.49M)

Attached: Peter Parker - The Spectacular Spider-Man (2017-) 301-008.jpg (1988x3056, 1.52M)

Did peter watch them kiss and fuck?

Attached: Peter Parker - The Spectacular Spider-Man (2017-) 301-009.jpg (1988x3056, 1.72M)

Attached: Peter Parker - The Spectacular Spider-Man (2017-) 301-010.jpg (1988x3056, 1.94M)

Attached: Peter Parker - The Spectacular Spider-Man (2017-) 301-011.jpg (1988x3056, 1.68M)

>Leopardon toy
Cute.

Attached: Peter Parker - The Spectacular Spider-Man (2017-) 301-012.jpg (1988x3056, 1.13M)

Attached: Peter Parker - The Spectacular Spider-Man (2017-) 301-013.jpg (1988x3056, 1.35M)

Attached: Peter Parker - The Spectacular Spider-Man (2017-) 301-014.jpg (1988x3056, 1.31M)

Attached: Peter Parker - The Spectacular Spider-Man (2017-) 301-015.jpg (1988x3056, 1.05M)

Attached: Peter Parker - The Spectacular Spider-Man (2017-) 301-016.jpg (1988x3056, 1.63M)

how hard is it to draw the lines on the suits?

Attached: Peter Parker - The Spectacular Spider-Man (2017-) 301-017.jpg (1988x3056, 1.77M)

Attached: Peter Parker - The Spectacular Spider-Man (2017-) 301-018.jpg (1988x3056, 1.41M)

Attached: Peter Parker - The Spectacular Spider-Man (2017-) 301-019.jpg (1988x3056, 1.3M)

fucker jerked off in the dark corner using his tears of jealousy and hate as lube

Attached: Peter Parker - The Spectacular Spider-Man (2017-) 301-020.jpg (1988x3056, 1.16M)

Attached: Peter Parker - The Spectacular Spider-Man (2017-) 301-021.jpg (1988x3056, 1.1M)

Wait, how does he squint his masks eyes??

Attached: Peter Parker - The Spectacular Spider-Man (2017-) 301-022.jpg (1988x3056, 1.43M)

Very hard, I think it looks good without the lines. But only when suit is unfocus.

>Chickened out from the Hitler stache
BOOOOOO

they are destroying the timeline.

He should warned young peter about civil war event.

what

This is an alternate timeline, it doesn't affect the main timeline at all.

so this series is about easing their guilt (jjj,peter, and s'lore)
they go to an parallel past and correct mistakes they made (even though 'their' future' won't change, but at least they know in a parallel universe their counterparts will have it easier)

I get the feeling that Norman will mess things up.

When did Teresa have time to do her hair?

It would be really cool if Peter returned to this timeline in the present to see what they changed.

This entire issue summed up in one gif.

Attached: iEJOBTLof7gcZ6pCWHufMsP7B7g=.gif (480x360, 3.09M)

so... i really want to read comics based on this alt timeline now. that face, imagine the hilariously awkward interactions hell have with kid parker now

It's totally a peter thing to do to take time out of his day while visiting the past and help young him dumpster all of his old villains.

Also, is NOT going to end well for young pete

new timeline, a young repentant jjj is the one who dies on the bridge. heres hoping this isnt all just gonna end up with this reality getting more fucked up than 616

Is Gwen still alive at this point in time?

This is way before Peter even met Gwen.

Wonder what old pete will say to young pete on the subject

Now there are two of them .Oh my goooooooooooooooood

Probably tells him to go for MJ immediately. Why delay the inevitable.

Thanks, OP.

Okay, whew.
Last issue of this was a bit spotty, but I liked this one way more.
Hope it continues.

This is really fun

It's a Doom time machine, isn't that the one that doesn't send you to a different timeline?

These bants are gold, is this what we're missing out on by Miles and Peter not having an ongoing together?

He explicitly says that it no longer does that.

>is this what we're missing out on by Miles and Peter not having an ongoing together?
God, no. Miles can’t banter to save his life.

>Do we ever get our act together?
>No.

That hit too close to home.

It no longer does that because Hank McCoy fucked up time so badly. Even Kang has trouble with it now.

>Fantastic Four comic
>In 616
What kind of midfuckery is that?

>potentially stopping Secret War from happening
I see nothing wrong with that.

kind of. This feels like what fans want Miles to be really. Miles really does not get this kind of Banter and even when he does team up with Peter, Peter steals the show, don't know why but writers write him with so much more personality.

Attached: 1521038368244.png (1127x950, 860K)

Because Gwen is his true love.

Attached: gwen and peter.jpg (988x1500, 1.12M)

Superheros get their stories published in the form of comics, they can also be used in court.

Attached: shulkie-1.jpg (1200x519, 373K)

>I'm in charge here!

Attached: 1521038441897.jpg (820x474, 141K)

This image is Ultimate Gold.

who do you guys hear as young pete? as old pete? I hear josh keaton as young pete and the 90s spider-man cartoon VA as old pete

He just needs to get gwen out of town. For like 10 years.

Hopefully Peter also prevents some villains while he's here. Help Connors get a new arm without turning into a giant man eating lizard monster and stop a couple of the accidents/experiments that created guys like Sandman (honestly not sure if this has happened already or not).

Oh right then his younger self will inevitably die horribly to shit like Morlun because by pre-empting a lot of the dangers he faced growing up as Spider-Man will leave him unprepared for the really dangerous shit unless he hooks him up to actually learn how to fight as a teenager.

Attached: Peter_Parker_and_Shang-Chi_(Earth-616)_from_Amazing_Spider-Man_Infested_Vol_1_1_0001.jpg (1024x787, 204K)

>FREEZE!
>nah

lmao this one fucking got me. hilarious

I like that this issue was mainly about Old and Young Pete just beating the shit out of all of the bad guys.

Suddenly, Marla's death be undone looks plausible.

Old and young Peter team up to punch Ock looks a jab on Slott. But, unmask Norms and accelerate his descend into madness was dumb, Parker.

Seriously? You would think the very first thing he would do is kill Norman and Miles Warren to avoid two big headaches in the future related to Gwen.

But, naaaaah.

I just realize something, zdarky made a better spider men.

> No Kung Fu Spidey story
Will they ever remember Peter actually learned kung fu?

Technically Gwen wouldn't be in danger if Peter never meets her.

>the deal with Mephisto no longer exists

Doom said that he cant actually change anything so this whole thing is moot.

He can't change anything for himself and his original timeline, but he can change for the people who inhabit this timeline, isn't it?

Well, yeah, it has double the Peter and none of the Miles.

Not the miles thing, it actually feels like something is happening.

So this week had only hits for me and it's been that way for more than a month now, i think i'm finally falling in love for Marvel again

To fuck his wife?

>Metroid Prime
good shit

God damn it Peter, you're making everything worse aren't you?

Anybody else find high concept stuff like time travel in Spider-man books to be odd?

Which is why I like how they balance it with Peter just having fun with his younger self and not worrying about "Oh man what if I change the future!"

Why does Peter's costume have the Spider upside-down? Not just in the cover but during the whole issue

>grinning through the mask
I've wanted to see this for so long

Also when did mainline continuity JJJ stop wearing a toothbrush moustache

Wait a second, is that Leopardon ripoff figure on his desk?

Also, Reed officially sold license to F4 adventures to MARVEL. Doom once kidnapped Lee and Kirby.

I wish I had a Leopardon too, but it's like a 100 bucks. Fuck that.

JAMESON, YOU **** SON OF ****!!!!!

This is your first Spider-Man comic book isn't it. He's always been able to do this and if you've paid any attention to Iron Man comic books, they've cheated expressions into IM's mask since forever.

Just to clarify: Marvel Comics in-universe are retellings of canon events except they don't obviously reveal secret identities or go into their personal lives. This goes back some ways; the trial of Galactus actually involved bringing in John Byrne himself as official scribe. Don't think about it too much.

I envy the writer who got to retell this for the third time, knowing it's not gonna happen again soon.

We really have to see how this universe turns out now that Pete, Teresa and Jonah have tampered with it.

>Peter was a teenager when I was a teen.

Yep feeling old.

>first few issues of this revived mag were bad
>suddenly it's fun

What happened?

That's revisionist nostalgiafagging.

People forget that when the Gwen clone appeared and Peter thought she was the real Gwen he couldn't resume his relationship with her because at that point he had fallen for Mary Jane.

Would Peter have married MJ if Gwen hadn't died? No, but after she did he got to know MJ and ge fell for her so hard he didn't want to leave her not even for Gwen.

But since you're using JMS as reference he also wrote Gwen cucking Peter so I guess he should warn his younger self to steer away from her.

But if anything now that they altered this reality young Peter might even end up with someone else entirely.

Zdarsky stopped fooling around and started telling a story.

I'm enjoying this book a lot. I got the first trade and im pretty sure I'll be getting the next ones

just imagine him meeting Felicia before meeting Gwen

>go back in time
>royally fuck up the timeline
Peter should know better

Teenage Pete is almost always the Ultimate Spider-man game VA.
Older Pete is Neil Patrick Harris' version in shattered dimensions.

It's not his timeline, this is a recon mission