prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t0DSOpjsQho
youtube.com/watch?v=jCIa5WUbTr4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fill out those surveys

Make America being great TOP PRIORITY

Man I'm early

good job drumpfinks U ELECTED THIS MONSTER AND TEH RIGHT WIN DEATH SQUADS ARE GONNA KILL ALL THE MUSLIMS WOMEN AND LGBTQIALMNOP+
ARE YA HAPPY NOW?
ARE YA SICK OF WINNING?

OH THIS IS A SHILL THREAD

Kek is real
Meme magic is real

Fellow Americans, I come to you in the wake of recent events to issue a call to reason. Let no human deny the perils of our time. While we battle one another, divided by the petty strife of our common history, the tide of a greater conflict is turning against us, threatening to destroy all that we have accomplished. It is time for us as nations, and as individuals to set aside our longstanding feuds and unite. The tides of an unwinnable war are upon us, and we must seek refuge upon higher ground, lest we be swept away by the flood. The Obama Administration is no more. Whatever semblance of unity and protection it once provided is a phantom, a memory. With our enemies left unchecked, who will you turn to for protection? The devastation wrought by the Muslim invaders is self-evident. We have seen our homes and communities destroyed by the calculated blows of the Black Lives Matters movement. We have seen firsthand our friends and loved ones consumed by the nightmarish ISIS. Uprecedented, and unimaginable though they may be, these are the signs of our times. The time has come my fellow Americans, to rally to a new banner. In unity lies strength. Already many of the dissident factions have joined us. Out of the many we shall forge an indivisible whole, capitulating ONLY to a single throne. And from that throne... I shall watch over you. From this day forward, let no American make war upon any other American. Let no American agency conspire against this new beginning. And let no man consort with terrorist powers. And to all the enemies of western civilization, seek not to bar our way. For we shall win through, NO MATTER THE COST!

try harder faggit

Uh oh

I'm dreaming... of a white Christmas
Just like the ones my ancestors used to know

Where the crime rates decreasing
The working class increasing

No rape or bombing here to show

kys

THREADLY REMINDER THAT "ALT-RIGHT" IS AN OUTSIDER TERM (((THEY))) SEEK TO IMPOSE UPON US. WE ARE NOT THE "ALT-RIGHT", WE ARE THE PEOPLE.

That being said, /bending the knee/ over here genteelmen, a slight bit perturbed that the Emperor would not approve of muh drug usage though t b h desu.

real thread:

We need to use kek to make sure America's will happens

2.5D FOR TRUMP

Why are women whores? Apparently talking to a chick on Tinder that has been in a relationship for two years but they're "on a break".

/TG/ IS OFFICIALLY A NON-LEWD AWOO~ THREAD ONLY!

wasn't there an alt-right edition like two threads ago?

Awoo~

wtf why is the bot just making the same thread over and over...

>alt right edition
fuck off faggot

we are not alt right, because alt right is not a thing that exists. It's a construct.

If they kill Trump right wing death squads will become a real thing

>Why are women whores?
Why is the ocean near the shore?

>tfw it's almost winter again

I really hate the cold.

News user where you at, I missed all the fun today and need to catch up.

Anything happen today?

>go to (((news)))
>nothing but "white women, go fuck yourself"
>it's been over a week and this is still in the news cycle

Is this guy a virgin? Can we trust him?

>No news from Wikileaks since the election ended
>Assange stated that he had more information to leak about Clinton but wasn't going to because he "didn't want her to be replaced last minute"
>Soros and David Brock teaming up and not only funding agitators but planning online attacks as well
>Push back against "fake news" sites under a broad label
>Alt Right accounts on social media being banned or flagged

No one said they were going to go down easy. What the hell are they planning? Installing Hillary now would cause mass chaos, it could lead to a Civil War.

Trump, FOX, or someone needs to put the pieces together and call these people out before they fuel the flames of dissent even further and cause further rioting and civil disturbances. Trump needs to single out Obama or Clinton to come out strongly against these protestors and claim them to be what they are which is rioters and civil agitators.

Holy crap, Mike Pompeo is a real life Super Saiyan Kaioken x9 level badass, who literally could have lived anywhere but decided to live in Kansas to claim his true love.

Biography

Congressman Mike Pompeo ("Pom-PAY-oh") is a third term congressman from the 4th District. As a teenager, he enrolled at the United States Military Academy at West Point. He graduated first in his class from West Point in 1986 and then served as a cavalry officer patrolling the Iron Curtain before the fall of the Berlin Wall. He also served with the 2nd Squadron, 7th Cavalry in the Fourth Infantry Division.

After leaving active duty, Mike graduated from Harvard Law School having been an editor of the Harvard Law Review. Mike later returned to his mother’s family roots in South Central Kansas and founded Thayer Aerospace, where he served as CEO for more than a decade providing components for commercial and military aircraft. He then became President of Sentry International, an oilfield equipment manufacturing, distribution, and service company.

Mike serves on two major committees: Energy and Commerce, which oversees energy, health care, manufacturing, and telecommunications, and the House Intelligence Committee, which oversees America’s intelligence-gathering efforts. Earlier in 2014, he was also appointed to the House Select Benghazi Committee to investigate the tragic events in Benghazi, Libya.

In Congress, Mike has focused on freeing private enterprise to succeed as well as defending our individual Constitutional rights. Mike has been at the center of debates regarding fiscal responsibility and halting regulatory overreach, particularly with respect to production agriculture, and reducing the imposition of burdens on entrepreneurs and small businesses.

Mike and his wife Susan have been active leaders in the community and are both involved in many activities in support of Susan’s alma mater, Wichita State University.

This isn't the bot though, it's just some guy who out the bot's id in the name field.
It seems to be a shill thread.

Are they fucking serious? I hope Trump goes after them with EVERYTHING. This is fucking seditious at this point.

You're on fucking tinder, what did you expect?

oh this isnt the bot it is some reddit fag with a rip off tag

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sup Forums WHAT HAVE WE DONE?!?!?!?!?

The goal is to have as many people fill out the surveys to send the message that we take ALL OF THE POLICIES seriously.

We don't want Trump to be pressured into pulling another Obama.

Trump needs to recieve the high energy to fully commit

Does Tucker Carlson ever re-air or do they only show it once?

>Press Alt+Right
>Hitler appears on screen and begins quoting mein kampf
FUCK ME THE HACKER KNOWN AS 4CHINS HAS FOUND ME!

oh fug

it reairs at like 2 am

>When the lighting is candid

>Stolenberg also thanked Trump

>Pence booed by some of the crowd at a Hamilton showing
>Democrats cumming over this

how sad have their lives gotten?

Fuck off and let the bot do its job with the gen threads. Nobody cares about your bullshit.

forgot my link
youtube.com/watch?v=t0DSOpjsQho

Did Sessions actually say
>Nigger
>Klan wasn't a bad thing

Have you guys seen this one yet?

Old Trump interview on Amanda Knox.

youtube.com/watch?v=jCIa5WUbTr4

No time for 3D or 2D

only 1D for this man

No the cold is great, fuck off pablo
I live in Florida so I don't even get to experience real winter, please end my life

>booing Pence

the klan is completely irrelevant, shut the fuck up about those clowns already you piece of shit

no he called a young black guy "boy"

Then joked the bad thing about the clan was the get high

He joked in the 80s that he liked the klan until he found out they smoked pot.

I'm watching CNN in Spanish and they have a "Trump supporter", supposedly an insider, saying that non-criminal illegals will get citizenship. The other day I heard on a radio program that on spanish language tv channels Trump's people say other thing than on english language ones. Apparently it's true.
I think that they lie in the spanish language ones tho.

Thoughts?

What's this about a fake survey? Is someone making people fill out an unofficial survey or something?

probably CNN interns again

You can come live with me in Buffalo bb

What exactly is wrong with Naruto?

trust him to kill our enemies or you shall become one of them

I hope he's just baiting them so they calm down

What does the survey do anyway?
Are they trying to track us down or something?

anyone making a real thread? the btfo this faggot OP?

He actually went after the Klan

Gave one member the death penalty

The trump administration survey at the top is fake. If it was real it would be .gov.

>No
>Sessions is very anti-Marijuana and joked that "I thought the kkk was okay until I found out they were pro-weed."

>“I've been observing [this phenomena] first hand for quite some time now,” Ferréol told me. “And I'm fascinated at the way internet folklore is turning into something new—not exactly activism, not exactly religion, but something close to a new form of magic and animism in an era when communities have transformed into tribes. And they are savage, creative and, as we now know, really powerful,” he added, referring to the online communities where Pepe is literally considered a god.

thanks man

>somebody put time and effort into a meme drawing

thank you internet, you're my greatest ally

>CNN

Idk i aint clicking that shit

This is a must read. Some funny shit in there

>magical power to bring Trump into office.
>chaos magic.

>a database of over 200
>a lot of good people use this frog

>practitioners of meme magic
>the power of meta-history
>is meme magic dangerous
>these people are channeling power

>“Trump is not only the new president”
>“He's the new Slender Man.”

So, that one day Trump did:
>That long Fox News interview
>Went on Fallon
>Did a rally in New Hampshire
You could probably watch them all in order to have a "Trump day simulator".

Trump sucks dicks

Entry level shit. Ask Sup Forums for more details.
The plot is bad, has dragged on for too long and the chapters are filled with filler, if they aren't filler themselves.

>watching CNN and actually listening

I only watch to see how scared and petty they are. I never actually take in what they say

ok well you faggots can post in this shit thread...it isnt good enough for our god emperor it shouldnt be good enough for us

boycott an entire country? what a psycho!

>we finally elect the next Hitler in the white house
>he does nothing Hitler-like
>Jews are still all over the place

>TT
>literally SS++
That really refuted my arguments.

No it's shit. It sucks out all your energy and it's depressing as fuck.

hope your parents dies of heart failure tonight

kek please help

I didn't mind Naruto, but fuck the anime. Manga isn't that bad. Why do you ask?

It's true though, some nigger killed that half breed cunt.

never thought about it that way but you are right. It's just KILL KILL KILL with this guy and nothing else

This is actually well researched and well written

>What exactly is wrong with Naruto?
We aren't teenagers anymore user

We watch MLP now

DFC FOR TRUMP

Yeah maybe if you're a shitskinned plebe from the tropics.

Is Trump anti weed or not? Yes it matters. I don't like hangovers okay? That so liberal of me?

The cold fucking sucks.

IVE COME WITH FRESH NON-SURVEY BREAD

Shouldn't a mod delete this shit then? Why is everyone posting here instead of making a new thread?

source for original pl0x

>not liking the cold
fucking pleb
I relish in the cold every chance I get

He wants it to be a state's rights issue

Winter is the white man's season.