Really made me think

You can learn both for free retard.

training to kill people isnt free. It costs the tax payers a million dollars. For each military active duty member the government invest a million dollars in them about.

Training to kill someone is a whole lot easier than trying to save someone.

Military training is mostly training you to be a soldier, not just to kill someone

Because your life is on the line?

Pussy, being a doctor is for the weak

Killing is easy, Living is hard.

>Training to kill people
>Shows Army doctor
kek

????

>free
>what are taxes

The question is, why your country spend more than 6 millions protecting a certain foreign country?

Why the fuck do they just no wear scrubs if their a doctor?

I could not imagine working in ABUs, ACUs or any other kind of military uniform.

Trained to kek!

>training to kill people is free

Yea, lets ignore the multi trillion dollar defense budget.

MORE PEOPLE NEED KILLING.

it's pretty easy to learn to shoot a gun

Because if some people aren't trained to kill then people who are trained to save lives won't even have freedom to do so.

HOLY SHIT GOYS MOLYMEME JUST WENT FULL 13/88.,,

→ → →
→ → →
→ → →

That's pretty deep, user.

I felt it.

Because learning to kill people may someday cost your life.

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls.............................

Many and More

Because people need incentive to kill others and potentially be killed in the line of duty.

Plus humanity is a war machine. Look at history - do not let your comfy life dull your senses of the realty we live in.

Hehehehe, the army paid a million for me, plus another five for medical care, plus another five for pension for "mental health"

Hahahahaha suck my dick uncle sa

The world is overpopulated. Plus only the strong should survive, medicine ruins evolution.

Shut up faggot

free.

Wouldn't know, I wasn't a doctor when I was in. The two times I was in the hospital they were wearing ACUs just like me. Only the civilians working there were in scrubs.

Because doctors (at least American ones) are money hungry scumbag sociopaths with no sense of compassion whatsoever.

Look up AMA artificially limiting the number of graduates to keep the dr shortage & wages up.