Is Trump appointing her for Education or not?

Frankly, she's the only right choice for Secretary of Education and you know it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gIsW_xHOXmQ
bbc.com/news/business-32608772
scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&vq=chm&view_op=list_hcore&venue=UJChSoIuvTUJ.2016
scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&vq=eng&view_op=list_hcore&venue=iGi98NXoUDsJ.2016
scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&vq=phy&view_op=list_hcore&venue=ey6hLIMB9w4J.2016
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1- She's a female.

2- She's not white.

>coal burner

D-D-DROPPED

>cheating off the asian's test
It's a good choice. Better than whoever we have now (without checking, I assume it's a black woman).

Frankly, thats the most fucked up looking pair of crossed legs I ever did see.

asians are good at school tho

Reeeeeeee

but are they good for sucking my dick

Or this guy desu

>tfw she will never sleep with a 13 year old version of you and cry out her love for you at her sentencing

Fuck no. Pick Rand Paul.

He's cute, cuddly, smart, cool and he can look children in the eye.

The only problem with chatting off the Asian's test is that they'll be looking on your test for the correct answer.
Moral of the story, you both crash and burn.

if you want to destroy the department of education appointing a woman is a good way to start.

yeah but do the taliban get ptsd?

They are fucking horrible at scholl you nigger.
They can memorize shit because their lives are worthless and they can spend all of their time memorizing.
They never innovate and anyone that can think independently will always beat them at everything.

WHo? Whats her resume?

Someone's jelly they can't get a qt Asian gf.

Those aren't qualifications

*grabs u by the throat

Umm back the fuck off??

She would actually be a great choice. Good call user.

lmao
you already stepping so low and offering your worthless women?

>By Michelle Rhee
>Rhee
Reeee

>michelle RHEEEEEEE

She supports Common Core. Why would Trump appoint her?

She also is only pro school choice in the sense that she should think the government should give "poor families" school vouchers to attend private schools. In other words she wants to make it economically infeasible to not flood your nice, white private school with hordes of dindus.

>completely immune to MUH RAYCISM, MUH SOGGY KNEES bullshit
>hates common core
>hates teachers' unions
She really could be the right bitch for the job.

When will the memes stop

no, they aren't

asians are good at shit-tier math. sure, they can crank out multiplication with big digits, but the second things get a little more interesting, ie. algebra, calculus, physical sciences.. they can't handle the problem solving. all memorization and brute force. no skill, no intelligence, nothing.

The only right choice is removing the entirety of the Dept of Education.

youtube.com/watch?v=gIsW_xHOXmQ

>RHEEEEE

Good thing I still have a folder full of these.

Do it Trump.

Came to say this.

She is pro Common Core. Just google "Michelle Rhee Common Core" and you will see dozens of articles referencing this.

Michelle REEEEE

If appoint her for...

My dick

god i hope so

>you will never grow up in the age of American education instilled into you by the whip of a stick dealt by a qt middle aged Korean woman

no fuck you

Joe Biden disagrees with this post

What's so bad about Common Core?

Non-meme answers only pls.

I want to see that artical as well

She ran DC schools into the ground. Her style of education "reform" is a sham.

article* fuck me im drunk

She thought she could help niggers succeed academically. That's pretty naive and blue pilled if you ask me.

>sticking your dick somewhere another dick has already been before
>sticking your dick somewhere a BLACK dick has already been before
I sure hope you guys etc. etc....

>and he can look children in the eye.

He better not.
The last thing we need is an SJW secretary of education, fuck off.

Hmm not bad. Need teachers who does a shitty fired. Theres alot in community college.

Accelerated math curriculum punishes low ability students for no good reason.

bbc.com/news/business-32608772

Way better than this faggot.

>Never innovate
>The first culture to develop civilization

????????????????

>They never innovate and anyone that can think independently will always beat them at everything.

primary education is for the plebs, not the innovator. the pleb is better off with rote memorization that he can use, than understanding that he won't get. people who excel and can innovate can do at the seconday and graduate levels.

the problem is you've lose sight of who mandatory education is geared towards and its goals.

Fucking keked

Destroys and limit school choices
Needlessly Standardize school curriculum
Federal Government determine standards
Shit in practice
My brother is doing common and most of the questions he is doing make no sense

Whoops, forgot image

NEVER

somebody needs to fucking die for this shit

I don't care who it is as long as they teach students how to think and not what to think.

I think I'm in love

Why did I never get a qt3.14 as a teacher? ITS NOT FAIR

i have personally been in classes with chinese immigrant students. none of them made it to quantum mechanics. not one. from junior level and up in physics, it's like 80% white men, 10% white women and 10% assorted arabs

Lowest common denominator. No room for excellence. Excellent for creating sheaple if that's you goal user.

michelle REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WARNING

THIS GOOK WHORE IS MARRIED TO THE NIGGER MAYOR OF SACRAMENTO

SHE IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED

It makes basic math overly complicated. Probably made to futher make people retarded.

>at age 15

Wow, it's fucking nothing. As if anyone has enough math or science skills to meaningfully contribute to the economy by age 15.

How about you find the top ranked country for advancements in math and science?

This. I don't want PC crap in schools.

According to Common Core supporters, it's to make them think "outside the box" or think "abstract" to get to the answer.

I think it's fucking retarded as hell, there are like, a million better ways to get from A to B without choking yourself.

>mfw instead of appointing a Secretary of Education, he completely scraps the DoE and leaves it completely up to the states

>be an East Europoor
>thinks he is better than gooks

>not picking Kevin Courtney

Tries to standardize what some people do intuitively. e.g. 17 + 38 = 55 breaks down to 25 + 30 in my head but my older brother has to take it "manually" up to 55. CC thinks my way is standard and horribly confuses kids by trying to create steps to replicate this tactic.

Confirmed

>muh anecdote beats statistics and data

We all are convinced, Jamal.

It's that thinking that makes people retardes. The simplest way is the best. I always think of Occam's Razor.

>trusting a man with two first names

Fucking huemonkeys.

LOL RETARDS DETECTED

Do you guys even work in STEM?
Literally all my Asian colleagues finished topology by senior year.

Here are the top journals (current) in the hard sciences

scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&vq=chm&view_op=list_hcore&venue=UJChSoIuvTUJ.2016

scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&vq=eng&view_op=list_hcore&venue=iGi98NXoUDsJ.2016

scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&vq=phy&view_op=list_hcore&venue=ey6hLIMB9w4J.2016

Asians are literally 10x as inventive per capita as whites. That's why we're 10x overrepresented at Caltech, the only top school without affirmative action.

That's why we have more Asian Nobel Prize winners than ever (9 in Physics this century). That's why China is leading the world in material sciences and genomics. That's why Terrence Tao, fields medalist, is the smartest man in Australia.

East Asia has over SEVENTY PERCENT of the world's 145+ IQ population. Whites cannot compete. You will be forgotten and your "great" discoveries seen as footnotes in the advances in quantum computing, nanotechnology, bioengineering, etc that will be made this century.

eliminate the department of education

She divorced her White husband for a Black guy.

Gross.

I hate this. I have a computer teacher that expects you to know everything about computer.

>all this over compensation

Got a small dick, don't you?

>we're
We get it you're a man/dicklet with an ego issue.

Its attempting to get people to do math on paper the same way they do it mentally.

And yes. it is retarded.

You are one of the stupidest, most pretentious posters I've ever seen.

99.99% of scientific papers from asia are total bullshit. something like half of them are generated by computers and most of them are not vetted at all before publication.

sorry chinaman, but you can't fool us anymore

yellow fever kek edition.
if she is common core need to slap her ass back to the rice paddy!

Except for that only Japs would lead the world right after Whites collapse by da joos. The Chinese have no innovation.

You guys got BTFO'd

we're smarter than you and more creative than you

so all you can resort to is ooga booga muh dick xD xD we wuz explorurs

Sorry. We Asians deal with statistics and objective metrics. You whites deal with propaganda, stereotypes and generalizations.

That's why you are inferior.

She is the LAST person who would remove the liberal indoctrination regime from our school systems.

I'm not an expert, but I was a student teacher for a while before I realized what I was getting myself into, and the gist of it that I got from working with the teachers was that the curriculum was becoming far more standardized and they had less control over what they were actually trying to teach. You'll also notice that test scores have gone up in some places with Common Core in place, and that is because the difficulty of standardized tests have gone way down to accommodate the massive influx of minority students.

My girlfriend's sister still goes to the school that I worked at, last time I went there it was a fucking ghost town. All the kids were like zombies and they did nothing but watch John Green videos all day and all the good, ambitious, and caring teachers have quit because of shitty the job has become. Made me sick.

I don't really know how much of this coincides directly with Common Core, but all I know is that the American education system has gotten way worse in my limited experience under eight years of democratic rule.

>muh dick

At least let's not be a nog tier, shall we?

sorry, what do i know about the field i'm in. clearly not as much as the media statistics guys know. statistics guys are always right, right?

>on Sup Forums
>trying to act superior to anyone
oh i am laffin at u baby dick

Dunno lol.

>smarter than you and more creative
Is that why western culture is idolized and overtook you're country? And all countries?

FUCK THAT COAL BURNING MUDSHARK

How about no? I will shitpost as much as I like, thank you very much.

No.
According to common core creator its goal is to end white privilege

Those are papers from the Anglosphere. Royal Society of Chemistry is apparently Chinese now...

Typical white birdbrain. No wonder 16% of your population is mentally retarded by our standards.