Name one reason why he shouldn't be Secretary of State?

Name one reason why he shouldn't be Secretary of State?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lv9vTT-orD0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he's a shabbos goy

He went on a little tour around the world shortly after he announced in 2012 and managed to piss off pretty much every country he went to including the UK

magic mormon underwear is too tight

he wouldn't let 4 men die in bengahzi

Anyone but this faggot. Please Mr. Trump.

Globalist

it maybe petty, but I wouldn't let him just because he said trump is unfit to be president.

He'll be fine

He hates Russia

Because he wants war with Russia

I'd be okay with it

Yea if he could tune down his anti-Russia rhetoric I think he'd be alright.

Romney may be a cuck but I think he'd get along well with most foreign leaders. As long as Trump gets the final word on things it could work out.

Globalist
Mormon
Establishment
Cuck
Vampire

He's a RINO

HES A LOSER

desu clinton should be secretary of state

Because he should be president.

he is a hot head and assaulted ron paul at the 2012 debates. fuck this faggot his career should be over.

Hmm, let me think:
>war hawk
>anti Russian shill
>globalist cuck
>mormon

This, Drumpf will be terrible. Mitt would've made a great president.

Digits of truth. Fuck Mitt Romney.

hes a unitard

he can't drink coffee

sage
cuckservative failure

He insulted the Emperor

I hope Trump picks him but I doubt it. At least someone like Romney will challenge him when he's doing something stupid.

Mittens is a pussy and a globalist hack. Fuck him. He'd just pull a hillary and sell influence at every possible turn.

Webm unrelated.

he's a loser
Trump has no use for losers

>stupid
Die, globalist.

Because he's everything this whole Trump phenomenon wasn't about.

If Trump gives him any sort of position, I will regret voting for him and consider him a huge cunt.

It would be a yuge mistake and a slap in the face to his base.

Because he's Mitt Romney

Because pat buchanan should be.

He is part of the church of moron

He's a textbook conservacuck.

Neocon

because he'll "choke like a dog"

Filthy, nasty, two-faced neocon cunt

#1 at not bending the fucking knee. practically diametrically opposed to the anti-globalism agenda. Trump will seriously have to wrangle his ass if he wants to make use of him and I hope he just skips it altogether and goes with someone else. pulling for Webb.

rommy care in mass.

My nigga.

He's Mormon

stinky dumb mormon scum

Because he's a slimy, two-faced scumbag that did everything in his power to compromise Trump's presidential run, slandering him as a bigoted misogynist, etc. Even after Trump donated to his campaign and endorsed him for his presidential run in 2012. He has no loyalty.

If Trump gives him a cabinet position I'll be extremely mad.

Simple, he didn't believe.

Refused to board the trump train.

He didn't bend the knee.

Where the actual fuck did that red building come from? The explosion happens on-screen, then that thing catapults across the room from off-screen. What?

>pic unrelated

He has a unbelievably retarded first name

Imagine four years of Secretary Mittens

no boobs

His real name is Willard.

>Mormon
>globalists
>shill
>47%
Fuck this guy, Obama was fucking dreadful but I'd still rather king nigger than this fucking kike-lite.

IIRC it's part of a crane that fractured/broke apart/something or another and fell through the roof of a building while attempting to work on some sort of construction job/site for a neighboring or the same property area.

BINDERS OF WOMEN

He's a choke artist. You don't make a choke artist Secretary of State.

no one likes a loser.

Moranism.

These desu.

This faggot is the posterchild of cuckservatives. Fuck them and their retarded corporate welfare.

I'm fine with it.

He's an establishment neocon warhawk who wear magical underpants. He's pretty much the polar opposite of Trump.

He's not being considered, Trump's just fucking with him. He's gonna say "Mitt, drop to your knees"

In my wildest dreams user, too bad he's no longer in his prime.

The people voted for Trump because they were tired of these phony, neoconservative cuckolds selling out the Republican party and the American people.

The people voted for Trump because he vowed to "drain the swamp".

>be 53+
>on Sup Forums
>is a choke artist
Cuckin a,' Romney is that you?

Holy shit I love that quote

Why would he pick Mitt?

You guys sure you're not falling for another MSM bullshit rumor? Like the one they started about Jamie Diamon being tresh sec?

Remember not to fall for this rumor mongering.

What could mittens POSSIBLY OFFER

Don't trust this fuck....

he's kodos to hillary's kang.

He thinks Jesus was reborn in upstate Pennsylvania and told a serial molester that polygamy was the bees' knees.

Mormons are all fucking psychotic.

>gender doesn't limit athletic abilities
>women's track and field

cause he's not a literal nazi why the fuck isnt trump reinstating the 4th reich

Because Jon Huntsman Jr is a better Mormon for the Job
>extensive diplomatic experience
>Former ambassador to Chyna
>former ambassador to Singapore
>Former Govenor of Utah
>Staff assistant under Reagan
>being Mormon, his appointment will keep the Utah hive mind from getting too uppity over McMullin's defeat

Becuase Glenn Beck worships him and i dont want that cheeto loving prick to ever be happy again.

Thanks, I've started to feel like I'm the only one left shilling for this doofy cuck.

Seriously though, he would be excellent in the job.

Jim Webb or Huntsman would do a better job.

Not to mention he lost the last bit of his political clout when he pulled that shit in the primaries.

I lol'd at that footage where Chinese officers saw Huntsman at a protest in China and came up to him with cameras and were like "What'cha doin Jon"

youtube.com/watch?v=Lv9vTT-orD0

I dont like the guy, though it would be a proper Sun Tzu move by Trump if he appointed Romney. But honestly I hope the new SecState will be a hardliner when it comes to immigration and not a neocon cuck.

I like the guy, but somehow I can't picture Webb as an effective diplomat. His tone-deafness in the Dem primary was a bad sign. We need someone who will be loyal to the President and push his agenda, but also set people at ease and be the "good cop"

Because he's a no good globalist, mormon, jew dick sucking faggot

If I was Trump, I would bait him into thinking he got the job. Get him super excited. Make him keep visiting me for meetings. Then give the job to someone else

His dick is less than 5 inches

fucking this
PB has more character in his stool than mittens whole pathetic political existence.

Son I am disappoint

Lost to nig. Moron cuck faggot.

Fuck all Mormons

A cuck, shabbos goy and beholden to Neo Con interests. Literally everything we reject in the Cuckservative right.

I think Trump wants to hire him just to fire him.

I can't name one reason he should be.

from your lips to God's ear