Have your almonds been activated?

Have your almonds been activated?

Attached: E29A6A67-95AC-4529-82D7-D18825C41601.jpg (570x1432, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/699-painful-realities-hyena-sex.html
youtube.com/watch?v=oMR21z5Xz3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only with the first one.
Self-declared "nice guys" are usually assholes.

More like de-activated cause this shit just made me brain dead

Oh boy, I really wanted to listen to a bunch of lonely idiots and their half-baked opinions on relationships.

Realistically this is all bullshit and people end up with people that are right for them when they learn to actually open up and talk to people.

r/NiceGuys is that way, Reddit

Wouldn't Shades McChad just ask the flat chick out?
Hell, if he's supposed to be the dumb asshole, wouldn't he cheat with Purple and make everything worse?

Attached: Bamboozled bird.png (441x419, 191K)

>Caring about romance when you could be focusing on your hobbies and self improvement

Attached: D4EB4648-CBA4-405B-B8EA-8A9DAD6060CA.jpg (800x450, 89K)

My coffee beans are beginning to percolate in my pants.

Attached: kiwi_bird_by_humon-d4yubv3.jpg (600x847, 211K)

Somewhat shocked that the chad is sort of humanized a bit but the bimbo isn't.

i bet you post on facebook a lot

Hmm...

Attached: crazy_hyenas_by_humon-d4v2iui.jpg (700x862, 229K)

>tfw preg fetish

Attached: 1480140154067.jpg (171x194, 16K)

notice how the attractive woman doesn't want the unattractive male

Why does blue shades want to cheat on his hot girlfriend with purple? What is wrong with him?

This

Attached: True Freedom.png (500x526, 304K)

I'm curious to see Pink's take on the matter. She looks so happy but maybe she's just trying harder to make her relationship with Blue work because she really likes him and thinks overcompensating with affection will overcome his stoicism. But I know it's asking too much and the creator of this comic is jealous of the girls who actually do shit like learn how to use makeup properly, grow and maintain their long lustrous hair, dress to accentuate their sex appeal, and exercise to keep a sporty attractive frame.

Attached: TumblrTown.png (250x356, 201K)

This is an actual series?

This one and the octopus one are so damn lewd

Poor pink lady.

Yeah no shit, then two people would want him. Every person in this has one person who wants them. Besides if she wanted him back it would just be over, one happy couple with the chad getting what he wants in the leftover girl.

Oh yeah.

She forgot to mention female hyenas also have to give birth through their 'penis', which is excruciating.

A coworker bought this as a book. As cute as these comics are individually, I kind of felt queasy reading this at high throughput, flipping through them as book.

Where's the lie tho?

What is the pink lady thinking?

"I got what I wanted and I'm happy"
Alternatively,
"I am into cuckqueen"

Actually this is how it realistically goes

Attached: 35351050-7619-42B7-988B-DFEBDC2D7F68.jpg (397x1136, 152K)

"I got my chad, I won at life."

>nobody's happy

profound

Hold on, is this made by the same person who makes those Scandinavian comics?

Attached: Liska Befuddled.png (206x202, 39K)

That's my fetish right there.

Attached: 1493662776911.png (130x199, 17K)

Attached: sneaky_cuttlefish_by_humon-d4uw62o.jpg (700x769, 249K)

So basically everyone will eventually work out.

Except for the straight white male comic book nerds who will never get anything so they should all just kill themselves and save everyone the trouble?

Pink seems very happy.

How prevalent is the "Nice Girl" thing?

People always bring-up/bitch-about nice guys, why is the reverse never talked about?

Attached: cute_seahorses_by_humon-d4v824a.jpg (700x720, 178K)

It's never really bought up because even if they are "nice" they are still girls and will ultimately get attention and sex, so they wont' finish last.

Well no one wants nice guys.

The ones with gaybois are the lewdest

Attached: the_ruff_bird_by_humon-d4y4fca.jpg (700x1024, 451K)

Yep. Except in the ancient times green would have died in battle or been made into a slave. While blue would collect a bunch of wives.

Attached: b9eeca739aeb9bb4ae3dddaf66f29a4d.png (629x886, 320K)

fuck off humon

>Nice Guy asks girl out
>Girl brutally rejects him
>”Damn why she had to do me like that? This sucks man.”
>”OMG YOU PIECE OF SHIT MYSOGNIST SHITLORD! I THOUGHT YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE A NICE GUY!? A REAL NICE GUY WOULD BE GRATEFUL TO TAKE MY BULLSHIT! YOURE NOT ENTITLED TO ME! IM GONNA GET MY ABUSIVE CHEATING CHAD BF TO KILL YOU!”

Attached: 8773780706342929d8f7577c824bb613.jpg (700x857, 195K)

She should do one of the Rat Utopia.

>If I'm nice to them they're obligated to fuck me
>if they don't that's basically the same as committing physical violence against me

The absolute level of incel in this thread is staggering.

Aren't there parodies with more disturbing animal behavior? Like the mantis's tendency for cannibalism?

Without Finland it's just all faggotry.

Attached: finland.gif (237x211, 14K)

Yes but they're not parodies.

So the moral of the story is: if you're a good looking female you've pretty much won the life.

Seems pretty accurate desu.

Yup-

>I'm only capable of dealing with this issue through the use of retarded tumblr straw-man arguments.

I'm definitely a degenerate for getting a little hard from these

And just like a woman you missed his point harder than America misses Obama.

You literally did a caps lock greentext of abuse and assault, and you're really accusing someone else of this?

This is mostly myth

No the moral of the story is that if beta-boy actaully hooks up with "quiet" girl she will make his life a fucking misery.

Did you get lost here on your way to Reddit?

this is how I got a GF, when I stopped caring.

Newfag that you are, incel is a term reddit adopted from Sup Forums.

>"I'm calm and reasonable"
>"I'M ANGRY AND SILLY"
>retarded strawmen are okay when I do them

Needs one more panel, the pink THOT hanging off chad needs to be thinking. "Why won't this dipshit break up with me?"

How many times is this same idiotic concept going to be made into some sort of seemingly profound meme?
Is the bluepill really so strong that everyone has completely lost the plot on male versus female attraction?

tl;dr: First and third row are fine. Second row does not happen - girls don't pine after guys, they just find someone else.

Attached: first_crush_by_isaia.jpg (900x1161, 287K)

DBZ has surprisingly realistic relationships.

Be a decent Chad like Goku and you’ll eventually get a faithful wife you can neglect and beat.

Show weakness for a second like Yamaha did and your girl will leave you for an asshole like Vegeta.

It doesn’t matter if you’re a colossal asshole like Vegeta. If you’re good looking, you can literally win the game and marry Bulma(who you can also neglect).

Keep losing like Krillin and EVENTUALLY you might get a girl like 18 who wears the pants in the relationship.

Reddit is that way, son.

>girls don't pine after guys
You really are out of touch, huh

Wow spoken like someone who has never actually spoken to a woman on any type of genuine basis.

OOOOOooo we got a master of seduction and an expert on the female mind here. How do I get a virgin GF sir??

>tl;dr: First and third row are fine. Second row does not happen - girls don't pine after guys, they just find someone else.
They both do it and are more prone to it than men, since they're not supposed to make the first move.

>This is the IQ of a woman

Nice guys are actually nice guys. They’re timid and harmless. You whores on the other hand treat them like garbage and have the audacity to get offended when they express displeasure at the way they’re treated. Meanwhile you go and fuck the biggest assholes you can find and proclaim they have good personalities because you find them attractive.

And this is coming from a married man. I’m so glad I found my unicorn of a wife and am out the game.

>She forgot to mention female hyenas also have to give birth through their 'penis', which is excruciating.
Stuff like this is pretty clear proof there's either no intelligent creator, or that he's one sick fuck

Attached: image.jpg (760x596, 198K)

>give birth through their penis
Nigger what?

Attached: 53999E34-EFA0-4513-864C-BC1B89004A4E.png (176x169, 62K)

I wonder if I should use this thread to shill MGTOW

Attached: giphy.gif (480x480, 375K)

Not him but they dont. Why pine after one Chad when you can fuck all the other Chads?

Are you sure you're happy with your Wife? Is your Wife happy with you? Because you sound like you have some deeply rooted issues.

Why is nature so Degenerate?

Attached: 1443160894904.jpg (2560x2880, 1.61M)

haha this stuff sure is weird haha

It’s funny how the second I bring up my marriage, you whores attack it. Every time. Gotta hate what you can’t have huh?

My wife and I literally laugh at chicks like you.

Evolution is random. The world is overrun with chaos. It needs a master.

my god, cuckoldry as rite of passage

Not that user, but how the fuck do you want anyone to take you seriously when you try to criticise his marriage based on 3 posts on taiwan cave painting forum

also tits or gtfo

Actually, chad here. You view women as adversaries and that's why none of them like you.

>I've never heard of a boy band craze or a girl filling and entire notebook with a boys name

>OOOOOooo we got a master of seduction and an expert on the female mind here.
The most profound insights often come from those who are not playing the game at all.
>How do I get a virgin GF sir??
If you're posting here (and not breaking the rules) you're already way too old to expect that.

>Chad here

Of course you are user

The Miracle of Nature~

>I've never heard of a boy band craze or a girl filling and entire notebook with a boys name
You have to be 18+ to post here, minichad.

>Calls himself a Chad

Yeah sure thing user. And I can think of one woman who likes that other user....considering he’s married.

Some days I envy gay people.

>for some reason

Based Trudy.

>they're not supposed to make the first move.
The 50s called, they want their values back.

Jesus I hope you're just being purposefully inflammatory and aren't actually like this in person otherwise I feel bad for your wife. Or I guess your wife could be just as petulant as you are in which case you probably deserve each other

The bullshit thing here it's that Chad has no problem getting purple's attention, and purple isn't really that much different from pink, a lot of shy/not ultra-attractive women I've met are just as shallow, dumb and mean as bimbos, with the added flair of being bitter for not being as pretty. Of course there are exceptions, but they are the minority.

no but these cute images have me erect

Attached: 1488156501613.png (512x512, 83K)

The truth is you should already know if you're chad or an average joe or a loser already, in your heart of hearts you already know your fate.
If you happen to be a loser you should't begrudge your fate and fight against it, you should embrace it and make the most of it.

Attached: 0ba.png (645x773, 10K)

Confidence is half the game, and in this world you're either incel or chad there is no in between.

Let's be honest here, pink girl is clearly the best one

>But providing the extra hormones takes a toll on the mother. The dose of androgen that she received from her own alpha mother damages her ovaries, making it difficult to conceive.

>It also causes female reproductive organs to grow. A lot. Her clitoris, which contains the birthing canal, protrudes 7 inches from her body.

>"Imagine giving birth through a penis," said study co-author Kay Holekamp of Michigan State University. "It's really weird genitalia, but it seems to work. Although giving birth through a 'penis' isn't a trivial problem."

>The clitoris' birth canal is only an inch in diameter, and the tissue often tears as a 2-pound cub squeezes through the narrow opening. The rip can be fatal, as evidenced by the high death rate for first-time mothers.

livescience.com/699-painful-realities-hyena-sex.html

youtube.com/watch?v=oMR21z5Xz3k

>IT'S CURRENT YEEEEEEAAAAARR
Right. That aside, there are some roles women won't ever surrender.