Rudy Jewliani

Does anyone actually like this hawk fuckhead? Fucking loudmouth kike lover.

He wants to BTFO Saudi Arabia. I'm with Him. After these pigs are destroyed we can get rid of Jewliani and destroy the Jewish Empire.

Trump apparently loves him.

>I'm with him so we can get rid of him!

Hello kike

I know and that worries me

Trump grew up in New York. He has plenty of zionists as friends and business partners. Jewliani is just one of them.

Excellent presidential pick. Just excellent. Fuck me. The fuck happened to this board. Hope the pay cheques were high enough

Why are the republican stars on their logo three molech stars and the democratic ones are normal? The man doesn't even know what he's doing and is a huge hypocrite. His advisors are all old smelly bank lobbyists

I don't think there was even a choice, trump or hillary are both globalists. What can happen though is when people will criticize trump they will name the jews who were connected to him.

>Does anyone actually like this hawk fuckhead?
No. No really. I had a gf once who said he cleaned up NY when she was there. I still don't see any evidence of that though.

giuliani is italian, not jewish

nice try ctr

Why is he trying to be Secretary of State and not Attorney General? It'd fit him much better.

New York was much worse when it came to crime before Giuliani. Much of what he did in the 80s later contributed to policies like Stop and Frisk that dramatically reduced crime nation-wide since the mid 90s.
Crime has been on the decline year after year after he cracked down on that shit and actually supported the cops (only in the past three years has crime seen an increase thanks to the race baiting, police hate and the SJW shit encouraged by Obama).

Rudy is also an OG swamp-drainer, he cleaned up a good bit of corruption in various levels of office since the 1970s and didn't take any shit even when his critics were crying about how badass he was.

He's awesome faggot, he cleaned up Manhattan ten fold. Decreased the amount of niggers and thus crime by like 80%. Made people actually want to visit it therefore making it millions of dollars. Bloomberg and now DiBlasio really are doing a great job at fucking it up again though.

yup he is credited for removing a lot of mafia influence in NYC as well, as based as mafioso cultured seems, it is cancerous to a city/region/country.

That's already happened. And there was a choice. A woman now whom has quoted Scripture two times. Says she's Methodist. Dindu Nuffin. Good strong bubbly forceful personality definitely not an airhead. Used to be Republican. Secretly wanted a wall. Aaaaand then a guy who said he "was a carpenter too!" amongst many other blasphemies and we pick him because. Billionaires are not a part of the establishment. Like. Talk about smashing your state into a wall. Or is that a chainlink fence with some romneycare

Jews? Jew kike shill, shlomo CTR shillberg. JIDF detected goldbgerstein kike israel jew shill, cuckold jew racemixing conspiracy jews jewish Hanukah get out kike shill chosen (((trump))) nice try shlomo. *rubs hands Jewish I wonder who's behind this post? jewish Israeli kike lover not fit for true aryan white trash ubermensch shlomo get out reee fucking jews when will they learn? Oven, jew shill kike holohoax jewish yid

I don't understand these low crime posts when jachin and boaz "became" one under his watch

Well you can't go around spouting about full amnesty and open borders 24/7 then expect people to vote assuming she'll do the opposite.

I'm just as worried about Jewliani as I was that fat conman fuck Christ Christie. The Mike "Israel first" Pence pick gave me doubts too, at first. Sure it would get more cucks on team Trump (power in numbers) but with Pence, I got to thinking about how the VP is usually a nobody and does nothing except give a few long-winded speeches about freedomĀ© and other such nonsense.

Trump loves him so by default Sup Forums and Trump voters do so yes a lot of people like him