Steven.. easy on the everything

steven.. easy on the everything

Attached: steven1.png (595x360, 210K)

One of the ugliest characters.

Fat Steven>>>>>>chibi Steven

Truth

Attached: Steven.png (1750x1000, 272K)

I mean honestly. It's like the shorter he got, the more charm he lost.

Attached: horrid character design5.png (500x708, 564K)

For some reason, I associate each Steven voice with each body type (or vice versa, however it works).

Like, his earlier, deeper voice matches his tubbier physique. Meanwhile, that weird falsetto Callison had to put up post Ocean Gem better goes with his newer, shorter stature.

gif related if only for the background

Attached: 1497457501571.gif (505x273, 158K)

Jesus Christ, I didn’t know that the new character models were this bad. Steven looks like a god-foresaken bobble head. I’m surprised Steven’s neck hasn’t snapped yet with all that fat it needs to support.

What the fuck, did they turn into midgets at some point in the show and that's just how they have to live now?

It's a style shift

More like a style shit.

You mean a style shit.

God I hate this shitty fucking artstyle. I see it everywhere on every other shitty drawing on the fucking internet and it makes me physically ill.

Attached: 1462851202036.jpg (450x320, 104K)

I got into the show thanks to Sup Forums. I remember how awesome it was, the sheen of the new, the excitement, the feeling of cameraderie on /sug/, the weekly new episodes, the thrill as a new fusion would announce itself, the speculation...
Ah, the simulators...

That was only a few short years ago. It's fucking sad how you can gain and lose something you love in such a short span. That's just not right.

pilot steven looks a million times better holy shit

It really is the worst form of regressiveness that every cartoon has to look like that.
This shit is what passes for a mouth now.
It's like a sideways child vagina. Probably exactly what Sugar intended.

Attached: blowhole.png (676x498, 4K)

The simulators were awful

...I liked them.

He is easily the worst part of the show.

This is my fetish.

Pig children is your fetish?

I'm down for that.

You're down with the sickness.

DUN NA NA NA NA
DUN NA NA NA NA
DUN DUN DUN
DUN NA NA NA NA
DUN NA NA NA NA
OH WA-A-A-A-AH

Damn, I forgot that Steven used to be fat.

how would you know what a child vagina looks like user ?

Attached: tumblr_p4txflxZTi1u25kiio2_540.jpg (540x540, 54K)

Exactly, that's clearly a dog vagina.

nice gif

that bottom one is by the worst boarder + worst studio on the show. most of the boarders know not to make him that horrendously bobbleheaded, and he looks good/decent in most episodes.

if anything, the bottom one is actually closer to his model sheet's body.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-14 at 7.56.21 PM.png (1366x768, 975K)

>B-But the boarder--
Stop. The show is only as good as its weakest link.

>tfw fat Connie episode never

His titties are bigger than his girlfriend's titties.

Pilot Steven had too many shapes and curves. The storyboarders wouldn't be able to keep up. Eventually Steven would've morphed into the 'canon' style had they gone with it anyway.

>B-but the boarders
Stop giving them a free pass. If they're not up to it, replace them or let the animators work on-model like they're suppose to.

oh, not everything.

Attached: murdercock.png (576x1296, 468K)

But the showrunner likes the loose and constant changing styles.
It makes it feel more whimsical and soulful instead of a soulless perfectly on model automaton.

Diff user here. Animation costs money. Lots of it. Put up or shut up. Were people whining this bad when the Bruce Timm Batman series changed style to save on money?

Ive met Zach Collison at a con, he’s a cool guy and of course only does the falsetto cause he can’t do the voice he’s done years ago. blows my mind that I’m only a year older than him and have a full grown beard