>Star Wars Rebels Mid-Season 4 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=-jWIDwq44ZI

>Rebels Recon: A Fool's Hope & Family Reunion and Farewell
youtube.com/watch?v=uR8Sn_2VRBA

>Solo: A Star Wars Story Official Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=dNW0B0HsvVs

>Solo: A Star Wars Story TV Spot
youtube.com/watch?v=9Szts88zY4o

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Attached: 1521041513554-1.jpg (949x1223, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/plantblogger/status/973726894355988480
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sup Forums was right and you faggots can't deny it

Why do Obiwan's love interest always end up dying in his arms? It's not fair, Anakin even tries to kill his wife and he can't even do it.

Attached: Siri_portrait.jpg (291x389, 46K)

While true, I don't know what bearing that has on a Star Wars thread, so why did you bring it up?

Attached: 1519507080631.png (625x370, 157K)

Ok I'll bite. Right about what?

Go suck a girl-dick Sup Forums

Attached: 1519708057586.png (722x809, 306K)

>t. /tg/ babbie

Samefag.

Finn hasn't fucked Rey yet

Attached: 1518246034917.png (584x513, 209K)

>taking bait
Post hats instead.

Attached: Tarkin.png (430x397, 166K)

> "three years passed"
> 6th bro is still alive
> Even if timeskip was a mistake,Tarkin still got titles many years before

How do you fuck this up so much

Attached: 1518997346903.png (372x477, 344K)

>3 years, 6th brother, grand moff
what's the point of the story group if they are a few years and a few dozen novels into the new canon and make mistakes like this? this will be an utter clusterfuck when there are 100s of novels out

>minor problems are huge fuckups

>storygroup
>doing their jobs

Attached: 1519728425631.jpg (605x586, 38K)

>Darth Vader is so good the only thing fans can do is nitpick
I am so glad

>they don't know that Sixth Bro was sent to Sheev's reconstruction center so the other Inkies would have someone to bully

Attached: laughing girls.jpg (600x536, 77K)

>Thinking they fucked up
gotta be autistic

Current Vader Comic Happens a few years before lords of the Sith with takes place before Solo, Ahsoka (where Ahsoka kills 6th brother ), Tarkin, Calayst , Rouge one , ANH , Vader vol 1 (between 4 and 5 )

*Divides your fanbase

Attached: rian-johnson-tall-C.jpg (1536x864, 177K)

>Marvel editors
>doing their jobs

Attached: 10395BE9-010F-4716-80F0-E4924A2D9498.jpg (1600x1150, 204K)

>implying Lucas didn't already do that 20 years ago

ahsoka literally takes place a year after RotS. 6th didn't make it for any long period of time

Attached: Star Wars - The Last Jedi cinegrid.jpg (3900x4898, 3.83M)

The Ahsoka novel took place one year after Revenge of the Sith.

Someone with a Twatter account go bother Pablo about the inconsistencies.

Holy shit, the Inquisitors are old as fuck by the time of Rebels.

And btw, should Ahsoka be really more skillful than them since they were padawans or even jedi knights just like her?

I understand her being better just because, the show made them seem like they were totally outskilled because of lack of experience... when that's not the case.

Rian and Zack Snyder should collaborate and create true dividing kino

>when 40 year old movies have better effects than the new ones

watching The Director and The Jedi (great doc, only 15 minutes in and it's better than the bonus features of TFA and RO combined) and I saw this woman working on an alien head that looked familiar to me. Is it a prequel alien? I feel like I saw it on Tatooine during the podrace and maybe again later in the background during one of the senate scenes. Don't know the name but its the one with 3 eye stalks

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 2.37.13 PM.png (2402x1014, 3.89M)

???

They were normie Jedi while Ahsoka was apprentice to the chosen one.
Also:
>Inkies are old
>implying that's a bad thing
>implying 40 year old cougar SS isn't hot as fuck

Forgot pic

Attached: E68B082A-C5C1-4686-B858-56BDFDCF0660.jpg (1200x1745, 205K)

It's typo

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-14-11-40-34-1.png (1080x1316, 264K)

well fuck

she's not a Jedi so ..... she shouldn't be but she does have the style of anakin's training and tactics so she's unpredictable . theres also probably the skills she has from being the vessel of the daughter of mortis

>everyone throws a bitchfit about canon being dead
>it was just a simple typo

Gran

Compare that shot of Tallie in an A wing to the older movies. It's a crime.

How many time she sniffing his bed! in last 5 years

Attached: 1.png (530x540, 296K)

the most autistic fanbase award

Which is why Rian is fulfilling his destiney and filtering out the plebs once more.

still doesn't explain Grand Moff mention. And Tarkin called TIEs a new thing in his nowel, which is 14BBY

But it looks perfectly fine?

Attached: Star.Wars.Episode.VIII.The.Last.Jedi.2017.BluRay.1080p.DTS.x264-MTeam.mkv_snapshot_00.07.57_[2018.03 (1920x804, 2.92M)

genuinely a beautiful movie. So far Lucasfilm is 3/3 for the new movies going above and beyond every other modern blockbuster on a visual level alone. Not just the cinematography, but the set design, prosthetics, costume design, and CGI. You can feel the love and dedication put into them by the crew. These movies take place in outer space with aliens and space wizard samurai and yet they feel more authentic and "real" than guys in costumes fighting at an airport

Attached: we are what they grow beyond.png (1920x1080, 2.26M)

>Anons who dont actually read canon stuff complaining that they fucked up
>they actually didnt
Every time

I wish there was a kino collage for every single episode of Rebels
at least 3x3 but a 3x5 would be ideal, no need for more than that I imagine given 22 minutes per episode, aside from 44 on premieres and finales which would need more

Or perhaps a kino collage for every season of TCW and Rebels - the single most kino screenshot from each episode in a season.

that A-Wing was essentially her coffin, damn. She was cremated too. And blasted into space.

No it doesn't, it takes place across multiple years

>random people on /swco/ can spot these things better than a group of people whose entire job is to keep these things in line

How did they fuck up this badly?

Fuck off TLJfag

Attached: 1519634478585.jpg (668x834, 281K)

That sounds fun, I might work on making that.

>star wars fags overreact
what a shock

We should probably go bully andi over this, right?

Thanks for proving my point.

I believe i that was a genuine mistake

whoops

Fuck off Rianfag.

Did it ever get explained how/why she can smell him?

Yeah I'd definitely support it. I have a couple grids that someone made

Attached: A World Between Worlds.jpg (4032x3780, 3.38M)

Do you have a macro set up to reply "Fuck off Rianfag." to a few random posts in each thread?

>he thinks that looks fine

Liking TLJ is a bannable offense.

Attached: The Last Battle.jpg (4148x3888, 3.3M)

>he thinks this one shot is worth complaining over

L O N G B O Y E

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 2.50.11 PM.png (2330x968, 3.83M)

2/3. TFA was bland, visually.

If you do, be sure to count the TCW movie from 2008 as season 1, but 4 episodes. Multi-part episodes/arcs need at least one screen for every 22 minutes of show.

>he thinks it's just this one shot that is awful.

TIE's can be relatively new you know, I dont recall Tarkin literally seeing TIE's for the first time in the book.

Not sure about the Grand Moff thing, might be a small mistake, im sure like the typo it will be fixes in the TPB

>Tiny typo and rank mistake and EUfags go into full "SEE, JUST AS BAD AS LEGENDS, MISTAKES EVERYWHERE, BRAVO STORYGROUP"
Rank mistakes are the OG continuity errors anyways, its a tradition as old as the OT, and easily fixable/ignoreable.

TFA was definitely the worst visually out of the three but it was still better than every other recent movie of that scale

I understand that it would be extremely time consuming to make one for every single episode of TCW and Rebels, that would be nearly 200 kino collages. 6 big ones for TCW and 4 big ones for Rebels seems much more doable.

Can an user upload the 4k bluray of TLJ to MEGA?

>implying the TCW movie has 4 kino moments
>or any kino moments

And here's one someone made for the whole series before the finale

Attached: Star Wars Rebels Pre-Finale mini.png (1500x1519, 2.91M)

>implying anything with the touch of Lucas or Filoni upon it is not 100% kino

Attached: Into the Trash it Goes.png (878x900, 464K)

What if it's Shaak Ti?

Attached: 1521041358355.jpg (1988x3056, 1.42M)

>whole series
>Rebels is 75 episodes long
>that grid contains 44 screenshots, some of them duplicates from selfsame episodes
baka desu senpai

Bladerunner 2049 was better than any Disney era Star Wars film visually

Pablo said that she dies as portrayed in Yoda's TCW vision, so unlikely

I would like to argue that Rogue One competes with it splendidly, however you may be right that 2049 might have the advantage because for some absurd inexplicable reason, Gareth Edwards chose to shoot his film with the brightness and contrast turned way the fuck down.

Dude fuck off you retarded piece of shit. We already said why it isn't possible. STOP being a poor 3rd worlder and buy the fucking movie and support Rian Johnson so they don't take the new trilogy away from him.

twitter.com/plantblogger/status/973726894355988480

Sorry to link to someone's twitter but I don't know how to save twitter gifs.

True but I was thinking more of like mainstream blockbusters

Perhaps it's Luminara. She has to be captured before she gets executed by Grinky on Stygeon Prime.

It is possible tho.

Don't get me wrong I loved RO and it did have some very impressive shots but Bladerunner 2049 was something else

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-05-10 at 11.25.43.png (1686x724, 707K)

>Heather leaving her name in an editorial note in Thrawn #2
>Telling people to read Thrawn #1 to understand something

I have never been so fucking furious to see a name in my life. She literally tainted this beautiful comic to add NOTHING besides slapping her cunt name in the middle of the page. What the FUCK. How is that EDITING? "Hurr, read the last issue to understand this one."

It's not like in Kanan where there's an Editorial Note advising people to read A New Dawn to understand who Sloane is. That's actually a very nice use of an editorial note. And editorial notes dont usually slap their entire name on the page either, initials are fine.

This is 100% just Heather squeezing her name into a fan-favorite Star Wars characters comic forever before she fucked off out the company, more out of spite than anything else. That's not gonna be there in the TPB right?

how did they not fuck up?

You could do just collages of the bigger episodes, like for example

>Malevolence arc
>Zillo Beast arc one
>Monster
>a big Mortis trilogy one
>Massacre
>Brothers
>Revenge
>The Lawless
>The Wrong Jedi
>Orders
>a big Yoda arc one

>Path of the Jedi
>Call to Action
>Fire Across the Galaxy
>Rex/Gregor/Wolffe two-parter one
>The Siege of Lothal
>Legacy
>Legends of the Lasat
>Twilight of the Apprentice
>Steps Into Shadow
>The Holocrons of Fate
>Visions and Voices
>Trials of the Darksaber
>Twin Suns
>Zero Hour
>Jedi Night
>Family Reunion and Farewell

If only we could get thrawn to include TFA and TLJ and now Rebels as well in that trash collection,.

Attached: 1520490490923.jpg (600x714, 45K)

Possible, although we see her cornered on Kashyyyk in ROTS in the establishing shot during the Order 66 sequence. But not impossible.

Mark is so fucking effay. Remember pre-TFA when he was out of shape and dressed like shit? truly the greatest unJUSTing of all time

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 3.00.02 PM.png (2402x998, 3.47M)

we do?

There's so much anger on you, user. I didn't even notice the name.

>When a Sup Forums brainlet outs himself.

Attached: 1519150440630.jpg (594x478, 32K)

>Vader #13 is said multiple times throughout to take place three years after Empire Day
>this doesn't make sense because Sixth Brother is still alive and he died one year after RotS
>the story group claimed it was an error and it was supposed to be one year later
>even if that were true (which I don't think it is, I think they are covering their asses), it doesn't make sense for Tarkin to be Grand Moff and for there to be TIE fighters

Did the story group finally break? It hasn't even been five years yet.

>anything with the touch of Lucas or Filoni upon it is 100% kino
Does this mean SOLO is confirmed Kino?

>implying it doesn't

Attached: 003 - The Clone Wars.mkv_snapshot_01.22.32_[2017.09.13_23.25.28].png (1920x816, 904K)

Disney may have killed Star Wars, but they literally saved Mark's life.

CANON ABSOLUTELY BTFO.

I think it would be more thorough to just have one screen per 22 minutes of film, then separate them into seasons.

>Did the story group finally break?
The Moff thing is a rank error. Matters literally 0%, though it's still unfortunate.

The Tie Fighters aren't necessarily an error. There's nothing that says they can't have early TIE models at this point.

Even if it IS an error, it's not broken.

Yes