Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: static shok.jpg (480x356, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bR-s4ReIxJo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

By u.s. law the man with gun

Is that Jackie Chan?

Bad day

Guns are evil m'kay?

Has there every been a more poignant statement on gun violence in America? I applaud Ian Jones-Quartey and OKKO for going there and trying to save us all.

Attached: letsnot.png (1523x525, 1.22M)

Attached: 191.jpg (821x627, 51K)

i dun wan no trouble

Then put the baby and the ladder down Mr. Chan.

The shooter is wrong for taking it to the extreme but frankly I never have sympathy for the bullies in these situations. You continually prpvoke someone you will eventually deal with the consequences of that provocation. I always feel worst for those that did nothing but get caught in the crossfire.

Right? Wrong? He's the one with a gun.

>I always feel worst for those that did nothing
>those that did nothing
>did nothing
By doing nothing, they made their decision.

>The shooter is wrong for taking it to the extreme but frankly I never have sympathy for the bullies in these situations

This right here. In real life we hear of victims of bullies fighting back and I mean without guns. They beat them up, or slam them on the ground (that fat boy who slammed the skinny bully boy and got temporarily famous), or stab them with sharpened pencils, etc. And what's my response to seeing this? The bullies deserve it.

You just can't go around antagonizing someone eternally. Eventually something's gotta give. And my biggest complaint with the school system is that they indeed often prefer punishing the victim for defending themselves. I fucking hate teachers. They're useless bastards for the most part IRL (apparently they don't want to get involved because if they touch the bully they could get into trouble, especially if the bully if female so there's claims of sexual harassment and the teacher loses their job if he's a man teacher).

The jock for not being properly armed or wearing a bulletproof vest to school.

If he had brought his own gun, he wouldn't be in that position.

Attached: IMG_0472.jpg (600x315, 36K)

>literally a week after a school shooting some other group of jocks decide to start fucking with kids
The balls.

Well obviously the gun itself all the blame lies with it- Moms demand action

If the gun had its own gun to shot anyone that tries to use it unlawfully, it wouldn’t be a problem

The child for not realizing that retribution must be delivered tenfold and so the proper response would have been to kidnap and crucify them.

>YOU FUCKED UP MY FACE

Attached: 1844752-crime575.png (575x288, 290K)

>GOT ANY MORE FUCKING PUNS CARLOS!?

It's been a blast.

Marry me. Not in a I want your babies sorta way, but I want you to be my personal Punisher/mercenary. Hitmans just aren't what they used to be.

My wit will blow you away.

>DADDY DIDN'T GIVE ATTENTION

The person that left that window open, that's how you get pigeons in your rafters.

>talk to your congressman
>congressman is a woman
>congressman immediately agrees with a child

This episode was the equivalent of what Lauren Zuke did in Steven Universe

the NRA also known as National Rkillers Asociation

Attached: 212415.jpg (288x175, 10K)

based answer

violent video games of course

damn, this kid's got a hair trigger

Americans for clinging on to outdated and poorly written orders about establishing militias in the newly independent republic.

Static. When in doubt, blame the black guy.

I'll give it this, it was a viable little emergency plan for over a century but fuck are preppers gonna actually do if the American government wants to make them a smudge on the map?

You never talk to your congressman, you bribe them or blackmail them, that's really the only way to get things done.

Blame brown people and start killing them en masse.

I was honestly just baiting so a rational response is not something I was prepared for.

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 9K)

I strangled my bully. He never bothered me again after what is probably technically attempted murder.

yea it's bait but if you frame the 2nd amendment as a way for civilians to rebel against the government if it ever became corrupt or abusive, that kind of went out the door the second armored vehicles and mounted artillery was created and not made publicly available

We had a thread a couple days ago that asked what a militia could do against a ggovernment with tanks and drones. The response was that a corrupt government needs foot soldiers to enforce its regime, and those are who guns are to protect you against.
I think before it even gets that far though they miss the obvious fact that by that point they'd just be marked terrorists and then have to fight off their neighbors as well.

Some have bunkers, and even for those that don’t, forcing them to bomb their own infrastructure and territory is already a victory, as they would be hurting themselves far more efficiently than you could.

Sounds to me like it's just setting up for an extremely bloody and horrifying civil war that will make syria look like a tea party. Ironically enough the only thing keeping things in check over there in the states is the ever present threat of an extremely belligerent federal response to any kind of serious local subversion, separatism or just plain old rioting. But hey, no skin off my nose like you anglos say, you guys keep doing you.

I lightly shoved one of my bullies and told him to stop and he did.
Female bullies usually turned out to be just as easy to deal with. Just got up in their face and told them to knock it off and they generally got scared and backed off.
I think it's good for the bully to realize pissing people off has consequences in a setting where they aren't as likely to get anything worse than a bloody nose.

Wish that would have worked when I was a kid. Telling them to stop at all just encouraged them. Ignoring them encouraged them.
No matter what I told the school they basically said, "Just ignore it." Regardless of how bad it got.

When I become a father I'm going to teach my daughters to never relent in their bullying of boys. Gotta keep dominant.

when i become a father, i'm going to teach my sons that women deserve equal lefts along with their equal rights if they try to bully.

When I become a father I'm going to teach whatever kid I have how to hide and deploy a small shiv and where to stab in inflict maximum damage.

When these anons become fathers I'm going to rape their children.

That might work for white people but I would have gotten ganged up on by my "bullies". They didn't exactly antagonize me as much as they did the others in my position but only because I was "sweet" according to the females and they didn't want me getting bullied. So if the guys wanted that puss puss they knew not to really fuck with me too hard. But still being that quiet guy reading the book during break is an easy target for someones laugh to make themselves feel better after receiving those bad grades.

>orders about establishing militias
>Let me tell you about your country

Do not have the proper music, here youtube.com/watch?v=bR-s4ReIxJo

>but fuck are preppers gonna actually do if the American government wants to make them a smudge on the map?
>The government is totally going to nuke entire neighborhoods/cities on their own soil so they can rule over the dust.

Attached: 1519763295507.jpg (464x678, 42K)

>that kind of went out the door the second armored vehicles and mounted artillery was created and not made publicly available
Nobody told middle eastern insurgents, or the Vietcong, or the IRA, or...

to which they then should not be in that position.

People who live in fear of the american government are the most delusional of them all

>implying guns are bad

Hey, that's from Pitbull Armory! Apart from making armor for people, he also makes armor for dogs, cats and squirrels.

If it got to a point where the government was willing to kill it's own citizens with military force, then yeah the government would probably be willing to use heavy ordinance to do so.

The actual last thing standing between the government and the people is the military and the hope that they wouldn't follow through on orders to kill their own countrymen. The stock pile of AR-15's and food rations that your average prepper has ain't going to do jack against an Abrams or a drone.

Jeremy only killed himself, though.

So did the kid who played him irl. So ,Jeremy 2-0.

Nope, I'm done shooting my mouth off.

If the government drones its own citizens its already lost. Asymmetrical warfare agaist a small local force is like checkers with a chicken. The resistance truly has to have zero cause so that if they do get wiped out that people would not rise up to avenge them. Not only that it puts the local government at a huge handicap, the second a drone hits residential or suburban areas it looks bad, but is that drone or tank going to blow up a bridge? A school? How bout a church? No, otherwise its a game of stop hitting yourself. Guerillas wouldnt have to win in the long run they could easily have the government have a pyrric victory.

Tl;dr no one wants their home town blown up or to be inconvenienced because the government has no restraint.

>stop clinging to those "rights" goy
>cmon a few people died time to turn em in
Neck yourself

Drone strikes aren't some magic spell that wipes out all your enemies like liberals think they are. The Middle East would be a peaceful place if they were.

we've already drone'd a citizen. Wasn't it last Obama year or second to last there was some home turf terrorist that got targeted on US soil?

Fuck off

>The stock pile of AR-15's and food rations that your average prepper has ain't going to do jack against an Abrams or a drone.
Does great against drone operators though, and as for a tank do what the insurgents do and use IEDs.

Point to the story where a group of geurillas with poular support get droned. Plus my point lies in the fact that you cant use drones on your own infastructiure willy nilly. Drones are popular in the mideast because the terrain is 90% crap that no one cares about.

F-fuck you!

Bravo what a witty and spirited retort worthy of shakespeare.

Violent video games.

There has been plenty of precedent before of governments using highly damaging weapons on what would technically be their own infrastructure without a second though. The main example of course being Syria.

Rebels might encourage the government to destroy a lot of their own property but at the end of the day if all the rebels are dead or imprisoned then considering it anything other than defeat is fooling themselves.

The actua point is all of this is so far away from happening in the US that preppers are a multilayered joke.

No, but they are a nigh untouchable platform to launch damaging attacks. The main issue with them isn't that they don't kill their target, it's that they also kill a lot of other, usually unrelated people too. If the government has reached a point where they are droning their own civilians then I don't think collateral damage is much of a concern anymore.

Other governments are nice but im reffering to the us government droning us infastructure. Preppers are most likely a joke but it doesnt take a lot of people to create havoc against a state government, especially since they can hide in high pop. centers as human shields

If collateral damage isnt a concern anymore then the legitimacy of the government is null and void, plus it just breeds resentment.

Only if they ever actually witnessed the bullying and did nothing. Schools can be pretty large, the most recent shooting school had like 3K kids, it's very easy to be a completely oblivious to the situation.

>I fucking hate teachers. They're useless bastards for the most part IRL
This, most of them are just power tripping. It's basically like the even more pussy version of becoming a cop.

>The government is totally going to nuke entire neighborhoods/cities on their own soil so they can rule over the dust.
There's precident for that. Osage Avenue, Philidelphia, May 1985, look it up.

Attached: 109856_gettyimages517788790.jpg (1200x631, 307K)

Please just let me fire off a few more before you kill me. Don't shoot me down here!

Tell that to the Viet Cong

Attached: bobby for columbine.png (480x352, 146K)

>not posting the superior original

Melanoid, please.