Is NB the fashy-ist company

>Supported Trump
>Bringing jobs back
>Barron wears them
>Spergy

/New Balance/ is our guy. Why aren't you guys designing you're Neo Nazi sneakers yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Politics/autographed-trump-hats-books-sold-website-signed-machine/story?id=43638238
boards.Sup
digiday.com/brands/caught-trump-maelstrom-new-balance-turns-damage-control/
6pm.com/new-balance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

will trump make them cheaper or cost more?

I like Nike. Not a fan of the N on new balanced.

>he doesn't want MAGA 1's

Why don't you nude balance off my cock

New balance has better colorways than nike and their logo isn't obnoxious and on everything they make

>their logo isn't obnoxious and on everything they make

N
N
N
N
N

I'd rather have my shoes made in China than in an American sweatshop staffed by illegal Mexicans.

All of Trump's 'Make America Great Again', "Made in the USA" hats were created by Mexicans in a warehouse in Southern California.

If I can take the N off the shoes, I'll buy one

I've been a NB guy for years. Fashy footwear forsure. Good for karate spergs and the spontaneous goose step or rally

I own this pair. They are comfy as fuck AND made in the USA.

Not all of them.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/autographed-trump-hats-books-sold-website-signed-machine/story?id=43638238

Also, who the fuck in their right mind would pay $200 for those ugly pieces of shit? They probably cost less than $30 dollars to make. These are the prices we can expect to pay for American-made products if Trump brings back US manufacturing jobs. Cheaply-made, overpriced running shoes. No thanks.

>new balance
>bring jobs back
>spergy
they are going to resurrect steve jobs? didnt he wear new balance ? they should try to resurrect wozniak instead

MAKE EUROPE GREAT AGAIN
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/99232447#top
MEGA
MAKE EUROPE GREAT AGAIN

NB is shit and gay.

Piece of shit shoe.

ya they look really good when you match them with your favorite skinny jeans

don't forget to roll your pants up about 2 inches so everyone knows you are fashion forward. trust me, girls love this

also if you want to be really slick, match your red new balance shoes with your red donald trump hat.

because the custom ones are not made in america

i love NB 574's, very comfortable

i buy a pair every year

sick burn

He doesn't know about Air Max 90's

Holy fuck? High end running shoes are 190 bucks?

probably the only ones I'd wear desu

Lol don't look up Yeezys

I appreciate the sentiment behind them but fuck these shoes are ugly

>implying skinny jeans wearing cucks wear NB

m8

>Mac
>redpilled
lel

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

SAVED
A
V
E
D

There logo is so retarded, it kills the model, thy should change it

nike is just new balance for niggers

I know youre being sarcastic, but that is literally what im wearing to the club tonight.
Red NB's, black skinnies, oveesize white shirt and backwards MAGA hat. Doesnt get anymore fashy(nable) than that.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

People who wear New Balance shoes are generally the type who wear the same two pairs of too-large jeans that they bought from Wal-Mart five years ago

but then it wouldn't say "Neo Nazi" on each shoe???

please tell me this is real i'd buy it literally right now

for when you wanna pretend like you're in attack on titan

N is for nigger stompers.

Serious question, why do I keep seeing these shoes posted here? Are these some new popular American brand shoes?

The official Fascist colors

Their CEO praised the death of the TPP.
The left saw this as an endorsement of Trump. Shitlibs proceeded to burn their New Balance shoes.
Naturally, Sup Forumsacks embraced New Balance.

Buying as pair of new balance right now desu

any suggestions around $60?

digiday.com/brands/caught-trump-maelstrom-new-balance-turns-damage-control/

>owner said that maybe it would be good if Trump
>fags/nigs/media chimps out
>owner/company(?) says they support-ish Trum
>fags/nigs/media chimps out
>Barron Trump wears a pair out on the street
>you can custmize nazi looking ones on website
>I posted something shitty that you've seen before
>you read too many threads

That is the summary

Isn't that what all the Azn and white trash "streetwear" scammers try to sell each other out on tho?

What the fuck is wrong with these people?

The 420s in black and white

Flumpfenbergs had 200 threads on muh Ford jerbs and I had intuitively guessed they were never at risk of leaving in the first place and was proven correct. Enjoy the programming

> being a macfag

why do you let yourself get jewed

Who me or other people?

The people going crazy over some shoe company. Every time I think I'm done being surprised by these people, I keep being proven wrong.

You can custom-design all elements of certain styles online.

MAGA colors / fashy colors as per OP / KEK color palette etc.

The racist sub-section of the "alt-right" consists of 12 neo nazis, 31 holocaust deniers 2 KKK members and 16 other racists, all of which are underage and on Sup Forums.

THEY'RE COMING HOME

WE'RE GONNA MAKE MAC GREAT AGAIN

>im surprised by Sup Forums
people on this website have dozens of pictures of pic relateds feet - how the fuck can you be surprised by anything other than blue texas anymore?

Saging another cringe thread take this shit to /fa/

thank you for correcting the record and being a good leaf

What do you guys think about based Feiyues?

Are they red-pilled?

I'm considered racist because I can see the positives and negatives of specific races.
And yes, they exist.

well thats good news. But lets not kid ourselves, they are only doing this because of Trump's threats. (((Apple))) is preparing for that they consider a """""worst case scenario"""""

the best part about this pic is that in the other one taken at the same time, she had just taken her sock off to take it, so you know they're sweaty

I've been rocking Nb since I was 10 years old. A truely timeless shoe.

>Cheaply-made, overpriced running shoes. No thanks
that nike you cunt and at least the money's staying within the united states and not going to china

>High end running shoes
>new balance are high end

oh hmm

I just ordered two pairs from a discount site.

These were $50 incl shipping pic related

1/2

And these were $55 incl shipping pic related

2/2

No change whatsoever

He will negotiate a good deal for us

Dude thoes are sick as fuck, I've never even heard of this brand before.

Civil society has really broken down in the US in a bunch of ways, in large part because of Twitter, Facebook, etc. SJW groups started using it to organize for their causes, so you had the Chik-Fil-A boycott because the owner is opposed to gay marriage, the Mozilla dude was forced to step aside two years ago after it was revealed he gave money in support of Prop 8 in California back in 2008. If you're on the other side of a debate, no matter what your reason is, you're literally Hitler. Prop 8 was actually a major starting point for this kind of shit, after it passed, the gay activists demanded the list of everyone who had donated to the campaign against Prop 8, which they got because campaign finance is supposed to be public, and then started harassing them, calling their homes nonstop, threatening them, calling their employers and telling them to fire them or the entire gay community would boycott their company.

>manufacturing in US
>Stable middle class
>Men can afford to have their wives stay at home

>manufacturing outside of US (China)
>China has a fast growing middle class

BUT HURR DURR DA PRICES WILL SKYROCKET DURRRRRR

Not sure if its true but someone was mentioning not all lines are made in America. Most are but not all. Maybe check to see if you didn't accidentally MCGA

Wouldnt consider myself a nazi or fascist but I'm snagging a pair because as the media are tearing these poor fucks to shreds over nothing and trying to ruin their business. Buying two fucking pairs.

What site mate? I'm a wagecuck but I still wanna look fly.

they will cost as much if they do as good a job

solid choices user

i think the true made in the USA sneakers say it on the tongue

Still New Balance is an American company, and the shoes are already built. The money is coming back to America in the end.

This is an investment into an American company who is going to bring jobs back and MAGA

New Balance Numeric has some really nice shoes. Can't find them anywhere besides skate shops though.

mah nigga!

>buying into the branded Jew.
>NB
Nu-male Beta shoes.

Manlet: The shoes.

why buy shoes when you can wear boots?

>comfy as fuck
>durable
>can do actual work in them
>redwings cost the same
>really good for kicking niggers

Boots are hard to come by in 15, 4E, nigger.

My understanding is that most are not made in the USA. Some are made in US and some in UK, but not the poorfag models.

I ordered from Amazon even though Bezos is a faggot. I had $50 on a gift card. 6pm is usually my go to site for shoes. Just type "New Balance Discount Outlet" into the search bar 6pm.com/new-balance

>inb4 Kanye West lunches a line of shoes with New Balance

>2016
>not wearing new balance

Nah

They are about to become the shoe of the zeitgeist

In my experience, Nikes don't last very long. I'd rather invest in American companies.

Some leftists actually went out and BOUGHT New Balance shoes just to burn them, so they were still giving them money lol

that's a cool fucking sneaker.

If anyone can give me a link to buy these I will literally fly to your location and perform oral sex on whatever is in your pants.

That looks nice. Shoes?

They're pretty neat. They weren't that expensive either. They don't last very long unfortunately.

yeah they do seem kinda cheapo quality. Still I dig their aesthetic. Would give them a run.

While we're on the subject, fucking adidas superstars last forever.

>/New Balance/ is our guy. Why aren't you guys designing you're Neo Nazi sneakers yet?

Because you autistic gimp, New Balance shoes are the most autistic shoes ever created.

The "N" stands for "No friends".
>"b....b....b.....but my particular NB shoe style is cool, only the white ones with blue trim are autistic!!!"

No. If you wear the"N", you wear the autism.

More of a vans guy. I hate athletic shoes for casual wear.

MD1500DG

Nikes are not overpriced. They're cheap as fuck.

Damn, those actually look pretty good.