/MEGA/-Make Europe Great Again

We scored a huge victory in the United States with Trump, but our work is not complete. We need to make sure our legacy is assured with numerous right-wing candidates leading Europe, and many elections coming up promise just that opportunity.

>SHORT TERM GOALS

>Get Hofer elected in Austria on December 4.

Any Austrian posters are implored to offer advice and work to redpill their countries. You are invaluable because you know much more than us about what's going on. German speakers are also valuable because they can reach out to Austrians in their native tongue and can translate our truth bombs.

Possible talking points.
1.An Austrian girl joined ISIS and died a few months ago. It made decent news and could possibly be used as a "muh children" argument to attract women, especially older mothers.
2. Dig up dirt on Van der Bellen, the guy Hofer is running against. Exposure of Hillary's corruption cost her the election, and constantly pressing any scandal on his part can have a similar effect.

>Get the Italians to vote "no" in an upcoming referendum

Also on December 4, the Italians will vote about some changes to their system of Parliament. Basically, what's relevant to us is that the PM of Italy, Renzi, was a big Hillary supporter and threatened to resign if "yes" didn't win. Whether he actually does it or not, we are still handing a huge blow to liberal Europe and cracking the self-destructive establishment plaguing Europe.

Talking Points:
1.I got none lol. I know pretty much nothing about this so Italians are going to have to contribute here.

>LONG TERM GOALS

>Secure a victory for Marine Le Pen in France

>Get Geert Wilders in charge in the Netherlands

>Meme AfD into victory in Germany

Polls: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austrian_presidential_election,_2016
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian

MEGA EUROPALS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oic27ViU5d4
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

LITERALLY WHO THE FUCK IS THAT AUSSIE CUNT

WHERE THE FUCK IS PAULINE OR KATTER

How are the things in Austria. Last I heard, no one gave a shit anymore but we can't let those faggots rig it like last time. After all we know (((who))) counted the votes.

The polls on WP show a consistent lead for Hofer, but only by about 2 points. Austrians I've talked to say he's been vilified as "muh Hitler" and is considered a far-right bigot. If the indoctrination really is that bad, a negative campaign against VdB might be the best option

Dumpin

Take my ultra-rare

Its weird seeing men that grew up without guns, its like seeing infantile serfs from some destopia film. So glad to be haveguns in Murica.

we will win all the countries

WE WUZ KIKES N SHEEIT

Australia just needs the gun laws to be fixed and we'll be fine

FRANCE AND AUSTRIA SOON

Alright, France, how do we help securing Marine Le Pen's win?

Bump for Le Pen

Reminder that Austria will go BLUE

right on

go france

>tfw no Le Pen gf

No Geert

No Jimmy

What the fuck?

Who's the Aussie?

We need plenty of leafs and frogposting, convincing them of the dangers of Islam(especially in France, considering we had Charlie Hebdo, Paris, and Nice in a span in 1.5 years.), while at the same time not going full 14/88 and discrediting the media's "muh hitler" rhetoric

I have a suspicion you are a certain youtuber there buddy. I'm basing that on virtually nothing.

David Dutchess

GEERT WILL WIN BROTHER

>tfw you will never wake up to Marion making you breakfast in white lingerie while wishing you a "good morning my dear husband"
>why live.png

Based Jimmi isn't up till 2018.

'not tonight marine..'

So basically the same thing we did for Trump. Well, I think it'll be easier to convince the French people of the dangers of Islam than in the US.

So le Pen will be top 2 and get into the runoff right?

How does she win from there?

Where's Geert?

Every time I see that image

Even when its revised it pisses me off.

Marine not is running not Marion. Geert is before France

You underestimate the utter cuckery of the French people. Fortunately Le Pen is doing well and can get herself into the second round. Then maybe ISIS will unload another terrorist attack and cause a surge for Le Pen that will get her in charge of France

I doubt that. The US has had decades of Jewish propaganda stirring up fear and hatred to Muslims in an attempt to drum up support for Israel. Listen to the average Jewish Conservative talk radio host (such as Michael Savage or Mark Levin) and you'll see what I mean

In France they don't have such a media establishment. Every single propaganda organ is pumping out pro-Muslim messages

>Ssssh, I'll make it fast :3

upvote my shoop

#imwithher
#SheIsWithUs

The problem isn't that FN isn't popular, it's that their bullshit (((Democracy))) lends itself to every single party from the 'moderates' to the Communists banding together to stop any genuinely populist/nationalist party like FN.

Same problem in the Netherlands. Geert's party is the most popular, but the other (((politicians))) will make sure to pool their resources to stop them unless turnout is massive.

What secret Pedos are there in Europe?

EUROPIZZAGATE?

>a victory?
>not a victory
>the shroud of the globalists has fallen
>the meme wars have begun

lads, what does kek mean by this?

WTF I LOVE MADAME PRESIDENT NOW!

upvote mine

Kek is with us

I want to believe

>tfw only 5 months to learn French well enough to meme in their election

Well fuck, I did underestimate the cuckery of France. I thought the pussy days were over after all those terrorist attacks.

Well at least we have a bit of time before the election. Maybe ISIS will do some shit to France in that span of time.

youtube.com/watch?v=oic27ViU5d4

>MEGA

One thing you need to understand is that most human beings have very little independent thought. The masses of the public are easily swayed by propaganda.

It's the reason why the average man on the street 100 years ago wanted to lynch gays, and the average man today wants to celebrate them on TV. The propaganda environment changed.

It's why the people in Turkey have a radically different worldview from the people in Japan, or Russia, or America. Each population is sitting in a different stew of propaganda.

Blaming the people is incorrect. It's the financial network of power that invests in media organizations and pushes their activism on the general public. In this case it's Saudi Arabian oil billionaires investing their money in governments and media to maintain their monopoly and advance the tide of Islam

Tbf, I think post-Nice France has some fight left in it.

The military has been very uncooperative with the government, and the mayor of Nice straight up refused orders from (((Hollande.)))

Trump and Brexit seem to be having a massive effect on anti-globalist turnout in Austria, to the point where Hofer winning is a safe assumption.

This will probably also carry over to France, as it appears there's a lot of 'shy FN' voters over there.

Though I could be completely wrong tbqh. Frogs are never straightforward.

And then we claim the game is rigged to get more support. Trump had the entire media, much of his own party, Hollywood and academia railing against him, and he still won. Brexit was a similar story. Parliamentary politics is pretty cucked but we can still become powerful through it

ENHANCE

>3 out of 6 are women
fuck bros, I don't know if this is a good idea

anyone have some anti-globalist pics?

#ShesWithUs
or
#SheIsWithUs
?

MEGA

Music, TV, Movies are the secret. Immerse yourself in the language

Anyone who thinks it takes more than 6 months to learn a language is wrong

I hope Sup Forums can help Brazil to invoke the powers of kek to help Brazil in 2018 too.

>there's a lot of "shy FN" voters over there
Very true, I remember talking to a guy the day before the election who said that "shy Trump" and the "monster vote" were ridiculous conspiracy theories, yet they turned out to have plenty of merit as blue-collar whites turned out in droves for Trump and caused a Rust Belt Riot that shocked even me. I'm sure FN must be even worse with "Nazi" allegations thrown out left and right.

They are missing Geert and Jimmy so its 6 to 3

6 to 4 with May

Where are the French fags? Also how will we as Americans help sway the majority of France to vote NF?

>Frogs are never straightforward.
Only sometimes, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
We just need to keep praising Kek.

what about me ?

Sweden and Brazil are 2018. It will be amazing

>not putting based Geert on the list

with the power of the catholic church senpai

Credo

>ALA

Literally nobodies

One Nation is the uncucked party here

There just aren't that many French people on this board. Most that I talk to though are very pessimistic and claim that she has no chance. But again, that was for many the mood going into Brexit and even the primaries for Trump. A lot can happen in 6 months

>Also how will we as Americans help sway the majority of France to vote NF?
Counter propaganda

The internet allows us to subvert the traditional media machine

What's the deal with Austria, are they redoing the presidential election?

Who's "we"? The right-populists in Europe have a decent understanding of the problem but their solutions, where they exist, are even worse.

Greece got fucked over by that fascist cunt Merkel and Hillary rigged the Dem nomination next year, but the anti-globalization left is on the rise. CAN'T BOOK THE JEAN-LUC bitches--and look for Corbyn, Iglesias, Kipping, and Sanders to lead the fight against neoliberalism over the next decade.

I just want tones back

Abbot triggered American leftists.

Why do you people put fucking Tony Abbot in this photo? He is a globalist kike who kept pushing for TPP

bump

If we uncuck the world too quickly it will open a wormhole back to October 23rd 2002

Who will fuck it up?

marion isnt running dumbass. fix the pic iCuck.

We tried the Euroskeptic left

The faggot but Hat simulator man in charge of the economy and cucked greece on his first vist to the EU

He caved on the first meeting

We need krautchan or something along those lines.

Frauke Petry is incompetent. Alexander Gauland shall lead us.

Germany like always

Le Pen is fucked right now. France is like the cuck nation of cuck nations, but shit, meme magic is needed.

Yeah, the leftist VdB was rigging the election and it got caught. Of course, the official cover-up was "it was an accident, no wrongdoing found." Sounds familiar, doesn't it?

Petry has been crowd sourced

She's our girl

I'm down but since i know nothing about our austrian guys main opposition. is there an english source for that so I can do my oppo memes?

Thanks for the shoop

The US anti-corporatist-globalism left has been successfully distracted, divided, and neutered with toxic identity politics. This tactic isn't being applied in Europe?

It's one of the only relevant pics I had

It's good they got caught. They usually get away with it.
Not that dead people don't vote here as well.

She only causes problems for the party.
And there's no way the next government will be lead by the AfD.

Maybe should listen to the german about german politics eh?