Would you rather have this or Worldwide Day of Play?

Would you rather have this or Worldwide Day of Play?

Attached: 2AE87653-92B0-489E-99F2-D2FE0565FB76.jpg (2016x1512, 816K)

They trimmed the day down to 17 minutes?

Anything is better than 24/7 Spongebob

*changes channel*

*Turns on Netflix*

Attached: 1517788106002.jpg (306x306, 12K)

Proof that we need more school shootings, to kill off the bitchy liberal kids that make up this new generation

Funny thing:
I befriended a lot of social outcasts who were shit on by everyone else at the time. We got into high school, and the worst of the worst ended up doing well enough for themselves that they made it onto the the school's ASB. Throughout the time frame of their doing so. I recognized I was getting shit on more and more. Eventually, I got fed up with the shit, and decided that I was done with them.
I didn't go out and buy a gun.
I didn't plot to murder of them.
Credit to my folks, they busted my chops growing up, and checked in on me and would do what they felt they needed to to ensure I was alright in the head.
One day I spoke to them, and the next I didn't. I made some new friends who weren't pricks, because at the end of the day none of it fucking mattered. None of them have done anything incredible with their lives, and the only times I've bumped into them since then, they've actually been pleasant to speak with once again.
Should bullying be tolerated? No, but anyone who is so hurt and broken by it that they actually seek the death of their bullies at their own hands is a goddamn soy for brains, who should have sought out people to shape their personas of sterner stuff if they weren't blessed with parents who gave enough of a shit about them to do so themselves.

Elaborate.

so much for the tolerant right

>nah, lets just let the refuse of society live so they can ruin and rape other people's lives
Their is a reason characters like punisher resonate with people, user

I never claimed to be tolerant, honestly the left are the big hypocrites claiming to be loving yet use insults targeted at people for being men all the time.

>innovative for being the first 24/7 cable channel for kids
>later spend a chunk of their airtime per year to telling kids to play outside
I can see they’re trying to be responsible, but holy shit really makes you think.

Attached: 3F77EB54-B5C1-432F-BD0C-933F598C8A65.png (384x384, 75K)

>Students around the country make today the day they let their voice be heard about gun violence in America
>They've been planning this for months
>The plan is to leave the classroom around 10:00 am for 17 minutes(That represents the seventeen people killed in the Parkland shooting) and make their voices heard across the country
>Viacom participates by having all of its dozens of channels experience a blackout for 17 minutes during this time

Good to see the mods are still lefitst faggots and deleted my comment

>people not being friends with me is the equivalent of rape and murder

This is why you didn't have any friends in school.

>"Let's see what's on Cartoon Network"
>*changes channel*
You stop nothing, Nickelodeon.

Beating me up and treating me like shit is just as humiliating, also i know for a fact a few of the kids from my school killed people, so their behavior only escalates from their.

Who needs friends, user? People are just good-for-nothing liars and thieves who will stab you in the back just to watch you bleed. Fuck "friends".

school administrators mandated a walkout then claimed the students all chose to do it, viacom wanted some good boy points so they did this for the 4 year olds and sick children at home to watch it

Being an edgy manbaby doesn't make you a man. I know it's confusing for someone like you because the word manbaby has man in it, but that's totally different.

What the hell did they do this for?

You sure sound like you deserved it.

Day of Play never worked for us, we had CN, Disney channel and vidya

>had amerimutt killed 100, it would’ve been a full hour
Really makes you think how he should’ve gotten a partner or packed heavier

The bullied outcast who buys a gun to shoot up his school is largely a myth started because no one interviewed wanted to admit they hung out with Erik Harris and Dylan Clebold in the wake of the Columbine massacre.

Fuck you, i did nothing to earn that kind of abuse

Viacom has always been big on social justice shit, even in the 90's. This isn't new for them.

Did your father hit you?

is this a knucles meme? what do they mean by kids leading the way?

Wait did this happened today?

>hurr durr let's all be truants for day, that'll change Trump's mind
>I want the government to cater to my insecurities even though we all spent the last two years calling them nazis

Burgers are this fucking retarded.

Attached: 1432937830229.png (676x473, 213K)

I can’t believe Nickelodeon just ended school shootings.

No but my mother and her GF did, father left when I was 4

>I can’t believe Nickelodeon just ended school shootings.
Yet another thing nick and viacom has ruined, just like kids cartoons being replaced by shitcoms and ninja turtles

Just liberals.

based viacom for standing up to school shooters, someone finally put them in their place

Nah, you’re retarded too.

I doubt kids are even going to give a shit, beyond political bitching they can just watch old Nick broadcasts and full episodes online,it's the same shit as the outdoors thing just turn the fucking channel.

Attached: 1504495678781.png (650x487, 128K)

For once you actually said something thoughtful laifu, well done you faggot. Also if you are going to shitpost here you might want to get a secure tripcode

>T. Weak-willed faggot trying to convince himself that not having the guts to anything but run away is a moral victory.

>100 minutes
>An hour
Funny the deafening silence for the Orlando or Vegas shooting.

Is today not Spring Break everywhere else? None of the high schools or elementary schools in my district have classes until Monday.

I still feel betrayed by the left that they used the deaths of innocent gays to use the “not all muslims” bullshit

>Credit to my folks, they busted my chops growing up, and checked in on me and would do what they felt they needed to to ensure I was alright in the head.
This is the important bit. Everyone in the media is too busy blaming video games, the NRA and the Constitution for all our woes, but the root of the issue is how parents raise/don’t raise their kids.

>Have kids waste 17 minutes doing noting is suppose to raise awareness.

Shit man it's that stuff that makes kids want to shot up places.

day of play, minutes arent going to do shit, theyll just sit and wait it out

As if any politician doesn't get sopping wet at the opportunity to use a mass shooting as a political tool.

The Orlando shooting was talked about for weeks, now the relative silence around Vegas was pretty surprising to me

(((Who))) could have approved this gesture?

>all these scizophrenic gunfreaks losing their shit
lmao I hope the swat team kills your dog when they come for your guns.

are you that guy that thinks incel is a gendered insult?

Honestly it sounds like he had the right idea.

That's a weird way of putting it. Is gun control social justice now? Since mass shootings are explicitly against the law, wouldn't people who are trying to prevent mass shootings be operating in service of.... regular justice?

hey, that's a nice gesture. Probably didn't cost shit since no one's watching it during that time of day.

It's always been social justice. The issue here is that being on Sup Forums/the internet for too long has made some people think "social justice" is always some exaggerated or new wave thing.

>T. Masochist who thinks he'd be a Green Lantern because he goes home and spends his free time punching himself in the balls.

>the kids who last month were eating Tide Pods are now leading the way in rewriting our constitution
I guess I will let them take my rights away

If they kept it up, it would've made conservatives look bad as a "false flag" post.

Oh this is the Valentines Day Massacre thing

Reminder that the students were forced to do this.

Attached: vToGCzO.jpg (1080x1920, 245K)

Most every school demonstration or protest in general is planned in advance, so it's not exactly a new revelation.

The ones who ate Tide Pods are dead, and thus can't protest.

>truants

Missing 17 minutes of class is not truancy.

The only good cop is a dead one

Never understood the point of this.
>It's Saturday
>Most kids are at home with the tv
>Nick basically turns off their channel for a few hours
>Kids can just switch the channel
Shit, even has a kid I never understood this.

Being a willful idiot isn’t an excuse to go around thinking you’re better than someone.

Especially since most carriers have nick east and nick west so you can just turn on the different nick station for the entirety of the others day of play

>Worldwide Day of Play
More like world wide day of gay

Which is literally what a real kid would call it tbf

You are a moron and vengance its underrated.