JANUARY 20TH 2017

I can't wait to see the mass suicide of libtards. It's going to be beautiful.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fHvf20Y6eoM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hillary still won the popular vote.

You probably wouldn't care or believe me but I literally am contemplating suicide so congratulations, if your goal was to destroy lives you've succeeded specfuckingtacularly. I'm (not) glad my misery brings you so much joy.

Hehehe its those dumb leftists, the right wing isn't controlled by kikes!!!

>Obama encourages illegals to vote
>rampant reports of voter fraud from almost every state
>still no Military absentee counted
>M-mu-muh popular vote!

>Using left vs right
>Thinking Trumps administration is tradional "right" wing

...and this still doesn't mean anything.

EVERYTHING TURN TURN TURN

youtube.com/watch?v=fHvf20Y6eoM

I am stocking up on Rations and Ammo.... I fully expect the 69th regiment of the fucktard brigade to try and storm DC and the inauguration..

And watch the libtard blow flow in the streets.

What these libtards don't know is the military force take a oath when you enlist..

Say this part with me my Brothers and sister's in arms..

The Oath of Enlistment (for enlistees):

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."
The Oath of Office (for officers):

"I, _____ (SSAN), having been appointed an officer in the Army of the United States, as indicated above in the grade of _____ do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign or domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance tot he same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservations or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office upon which I am about to enter; So help me God."

Remember the little part about enemies, foriegn or domestic?

Yeah, I am expecting the libtards who are rioting and threatening US electors to be declared Domestic terrorists.

Ill be there, calling all MW1 vets to come celebrate

And she will also NEVER EVER be president of the USA. :^)

some advice my friend, when you jump off a building, try to aim for a dumpster on the ground so nobody has to clean up your mess
thx

lot of good that done her

Do a flip faggot.

So what?

She's not the president.
He is.

As stupid as the rules may be, the rules are the rules.

The rest of the body will be alright, but the head might explode if you jump, so put a bag over your head or something, it's easier to clean and less traumatizing for the viewers.

Don't forget, at least from the 5th floor.

No, no pills, no cut, it does not work well.

#LIBEXIT
>#LIBEXIT
#LIBEXIT
>#LIBEXIT
#LIBEXIT
>#LIBEXIT
#LIBEXIT
>#LIBEXIT
#LIBEXIT
>#LIBEXIT
#LIBEXIT
>#LIBEXIT
#LIBEXIT
>#LIBEXIT
#LIBEXIT
>#LIBEXIT
#LIBEXIT
>#LIBEXIT

If you go cut make sure you're in a hot bath, and take some aspirin. Down the road not across the street!

Remember the world is much better off without you. Nobody ever really loved you, they were just pretending.