Gumball

Anyone know what this is? It appeared in The Safety when the Teddy VHS was warping at the end, and also in The Money right before the ad started at the end. Was this ever explained? It's not Cartoon Network's building.

Attached: gmb.png (1453x849, 1.45M)

Attached: safety.png (1307x733, 1.33M)

Excellent find, looks like Elmore almost but more realistic. It's appeared twice? Are those cars in the front there? Looks like some fancy lot too.

Yea, If there's any other scenes with glitching/static effects I'm wondering if it's not just in these 2 episodes, it might be in more.

Isn’t it the Overlook Hotel from the classic 1980s psychological horror film, The Shining, directed by the late Stanley Kubrick?

FUGG

Attached: the-shining-overlook-hotel.jpg (1200x675, 330K)

WHAT THE FUCK

NANI!?

Attached: Uncle Death shock.png (400x400, 313K)

I guess it makes sense in the safety because it added to the nightmare fuel that was the teddy video, but there's no reason it'd be a recurring easter egg, right? Even in The Money it appears before a wacky commercial joke, it doesn't fit.

in the episode where Richards mom comes back and baby's everyone to stupidness, was it ever explained why Darwin stopped in the middle of saying "the brakes?"

what about this mystery?

Attached: mystery text.png (1271x703, 1.03M)

mirrored, "mad" is at the bottom and there's clearly an S and O at the top.

Attached: mad.png (477x461, 102K)

ITS THE SHINNING

Attached: 1519702313927.png (540x524, 316K)

I don't remember Gumball being this cryptic and spooky. What's going on with this stuff?

I think ever since Ben had an idea about The Void he got hopped up on creepy shit and minor secrets and details hidden everywhere. A non-creepy version of hidden details was in The Lady and The Cage where there's 2 instances of inanimate objects having faces, in The Anybody which came a bit afterwards, Clayton revealed he had been morphing into inanimate objects to give himself something to do.

Attached: series.png (1147x677, 1.06M)

You think with all this build up a story would have started already. We've got like 33 episodes left.

Maybe the second half of the season?

What's the 4th word?

presumably "after"

All that Rob stuff in Season 4 will hopefully have some part at the end.
Season 5 though was just a giant waste of time in regards to The Void. It's clear that Ben wants The Void to be the final chapter to Gumball, but I can't understand why S5 was just so empty.

It's "The Show Ends After Season -", everyone's assuming 6. It's also worth noting that the countdown at the top starts at 8, goes to 7, then 6, it changes scene right after it gets to 6. Just interesting that a season number matters here and there are numbers on screen at the same time, it doesn't for a fact mean anything. It could just as well be 7 or 8 in this instance.

Everyone assumes this is the final season because Ben's leaving after it and he finished his last script on the show in December.

In The Oracle, Banana Joe's mom paints paintings that can tell the future. The entire episode is about preventing Gumball from being nude at the mall on the news, but it still happens because she can see the future. During Banana Joe's explanation that his mom painted the news picture, it cuts to her working on another picture, it's not finished yet. At the end of the episode, it's the right image.

That's not even all of it. About 10 episodes earlier, when her skill was first shown as a joke (she painted Gumball running in on Banana Joe's dad in the bath), you can see the finished news painting in the corner.

Attached: banana.jpg (1582x1186, 518K)

Also I just want to bring it up. It hasn't amounted to anything yet but Carmen (the cactus) is missing on the painting in one scene, which is interesting since it's a picture that isn't even animated.

Attached: carmen.jpg (1104x528, 183K)

Maybe the story has already started and we just haven't seen the signs?

>

Attached: the text.png (891x693, 1.12M)

I don't get it.

>he wasn't around for the drama

I still don't get it.

>the drama he was not around for

I'M STILL NOT UNDERSTANDING WHAT YOU ARE FUCKING DESCRIBING

Nobody tell him.

What is this picture and why is it causing a fuss?

Give him a chance.

Attached: 1521067825839.jpg (306x306, 48K)

I see you too are browsing best thread™

Looking back at the episode guide, yea Season 5 ignored the entire Void thing pretty much completely. The only instances I can think of:
>The Rerun: just finishing Rob's 2 parter from the previous season, sometimes considered part of S4 anyway
>The Boredom: not confirmed to be void related but the static and other show cameos seemed like something important
>The Copycats: Gumball and Darwin glitch at the end when they get their new voice actors, static included
I thought The Signal was S5 but that was back in S4. Season 6 better get on the ball soon. Besides, I think I've had my fill of "everyone acts stupid/gets flanderized and screams". The meta arc is the only consistently interesting aspect of the show anymore.

15 minutes of fame is going to come back

What drama?

the drama you weren't around for

It's also in The Test, what the fuck is going on??

Attached: the test.png (1401x789, 1.35M)

this fucking thread

Attached: 1485735478287.png (1264x1000, 584K)

Is this about the sister he never had?

I think he means whats on the phone?

The Whale/Gorilla video has the CN logo in its thumbnail, but when its shown later, it doesn't. Everything else is being pointed out but no one has brung this up. Was the picture taken from elsewhere? Like another episode? It'd explain the accidental watermark.

Attached: cn.png (1652x599, 1.52M)