Sup Forums We need to talk

Alright Sup Forums. We seriously need to talk for a bit. I used to think this was a satire site but now it seems like you're serious.

Let's get something straight: The white European race is not going extinct. I'm white and I'm glad to be white. Do you know what? Most people love white people. Most people love white culture.

Can you prove that the white race is in danger of extinction? Quotes by random assholes don't count. The guys who scream "I will destroy the white race!" are almost never people with political power.

If you want to surround yourself with white stuff and white people then I'm cool with that. There's nothing wrong with that ... but don't start pretending that the Jews are plotting a white genocide. It will never happen.

If you want to blame someone for perpetual warfare then don't blame the Jews. Blame Lockheed Martin.

Pic related. Some people love white culture even though they aren't even white.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11681883
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs
kevinmacdonald.net/immigration.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's a fucking leaf.

Hello Sup Forums it is clear we have a problem with Canadian shills on this board. They are more than likely funded by the effeminate cuck Justin Trudeau and are here only to disrupt our community.
According to Hirohito all boards are allowed to enact changes if they can get a consensus. So i ask every user on Sup Forums should we enact a final solution and range ban every leaf from the board.

strawpoll.me/11681883

I will be running this poll over the week until we have a final solution to the Canadian question. If we decide to exterminate every leaf i will then present that decision to the honorable Hirohito.

1960: 85.4%
1970: 83.5%
1980: 79.6%
1990: 75.6%
2000: 69.1%
2010: 63.7%

More than one-third of all newborns in France are niggers.

The most common name in the UK is muhamed.

Look at Germany. Look at Sweden.

>If you want to blame someone for perpetual warfare then don't blame the Jews. Blame Lockheed Martin
Tell me once again how they are not the same thing?

Science is not white culture.
Loving white culture and not being white is retarded.
We were conquerors.
If we see what is being done to us we will wake up.

Genocide does not have to be killing.
Go look up the UN definition.

>fertility rate well below replacement levels
>niggers are flooding into Europe
>spics are flooding into the USA
>chinks and poos are flooding into Canada and Australia

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs

Okay, more minorities are entering the country ... but does this mean that the white population is declining?

How many of these minorities are getting into the upper economic classes?

Europe might be turning into a world where a white upper class rules over a brown underclass.

How do you guys know that these minorities will destroy white culture? They may choose to live like whites.

It's easier to "live like whitey" when you aren't a victim of systemic oppression. Systemic oppression will inevitably die down as time passes.

All the European art and history you love will never be discarded.

>Loving white culture and not being white is retarded.
What? Why? You're just as bad as the libs who whine about "cultural appropriation".

You should be glad that other people are taking an interest in your culture and history.

Saying "i love white culture" as a black man is like saying "deforestation is interesting" as a tree.

look up the Berlin Conference.

Wait a minute ... are you glorifying imperialism and genocide?

How can you say that blacks are violent when you are literally saying that white culture is genocidal?

>Science is not white culture.
Subtract all the accomplishments by white from science, and science is suddenly not so science-y, anymore.

Imperialism and genocide are a part of white culture.

I thought I was racist.
Just because whites have been the dominant race in science (and everything else besides trying to steal guns from police officers) does not mean it is solely ours.

Mostly ours, but not completely ours.
Now eugenics for example, thats all us.

A fucking leaf!

You're an idiot. Few people think the white race is on the verge of extinction. There are more white people now than any time in history (though if our enemies continue to demoralize us, it is a possibility in the distant future, but this is besides the point). The point is that we are losing our countries and yes our culture. If the US becomes majority Mexican, it is no longer the US. If UK becomes majority African, it is no longer UK. If Europe becomes majority Muslim, it is no longer Europe. You do not know what the word genocide means. Pic related should aid you in learning that. As for the Jews, it is more than evident that they want to bring about multiculturalism to destroy white countries. This should aid you in that:
kevinmacdonald.net/immigration.pdf

There literally are studies showing how white people will become a minority soon in America and it may also happen to us.

>Most people love white people
No shit Sherlock we are superior to them in every way

>If you want to surround yourself with white stuff and white people then I'm cool with that.
Wtf is this bullshit, so you ara saying it's wrong to interact with people who look like us.

I highly doubt you are Canadian or even white and if you are you are a cuck. People like you make me feel sick. Gtfo of my country.

Don't forget Sup Forums is a satire kid. People like us only exist in the internet, wink.

CTR we need to talk. I used to think that you were going to avoid your trial but now it looks like you are going to jail unless you take the shotgun shortcut. Jail is scary make the right decision soon.

Whites are a global minority.
If brown areas had millions of white people flooding into them, they'd claim genocide too (like they did back in the good ol' days)

HOW PLEASANT. Why would that be a good thing?

>Europe might be turning into a world where a white upper class rules over a brown underclass.
That's not a good thing, you idiot. Not with the ever present threat of Marxism, we are setting ourselves up to be wiped out by the "proletariat".
>Who were the Bolsheviks?
We're feeding the people who will justify the murder of our children. Pic related