Why is Stan such a bad father?

Why is Stan such a bad father?

Attached: file.png (695x377, 191K)

Because Seth MacFarlene can't write without shock humor.

Because of his own awful parents and youth.

Unlike Peter Griffin, Stan is actually stupid for a reason.

He (And the show) was made as a satire of post 9/11 America and fear of terrorism, so he was supposed to be stupid and also very defensive/patriotic.

The fact he made this show to satire post 9/11 U.S. is stupid though since Seth actually missed the flight that hit the towers.

What episode was this?

/thread

last week.

>The fact he made this show to satire post 9/11 U.S. is stupid though
>since Seth actually missed the flight that hit the towers.
That doesn't make any fucking sense.

Thiers a new season?

yeah

i think he means because of how close he was to dying himself on 9/11 its odd he would make fun of it

Because almost all animated sitcom dads are bad fathers.

Link?

I found the show. Why didn't anyone tell me?

Can't we discuss this week's episode, for once?

Seth doesn't write American Dad. And earliest family guy was without shock and relied entirely on puns and sight gags.

What's to discuss? The show's completely episodic.

He's a sociopath thanks to his dad

It's not the event that it's making fun of, but how the event was used as leverage to push certain political agendas due to the mass terror it inflicted upon the general public

Why would you make fun of the U.S. majorly upping their security when they're doing that after the tragedy you nearly fucking missed.

It's like getting mad about gun control when you were a shooting survivor.

People coping with humor has been a thing since humans developed the ability to laugh.

Why do you think so many suicidal comedians make jokes about wanting to kill themselves?

>since Seth actually missed the flight that hit the towers

Would television be better if that kike had any sense of punctuality?

Ugh what the hell, TBS. This is Family Guy tier. C'mon. Why are they resorting to gore?

>Why would you make fun of the U.S. majorly upping their security when they're doing that after the tragedy you nearly fucking missed.
Because that's not what American Dad is making fun of, you fucking idiot.

don't care

discuss new episode

>If I know Virgil Galifinakas as well as I think I do...

Why do you think a CIA spook a family history of abandonment would not be crazy?

I wasn't expecting him to be dead in the box but wow BREAKING BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

The only thing that would change is there would never have been a Fox’s animation domination shit. He literally hasn’t done any other significant contributions to television.

>American Dad is now resorting to edgy shock humor

I never watched Cleveland Show but I assume it didn't last long enough for them to start running out of ideas and inserting gore instead.