youtube.com/watch?v=M28z9y4yT6Y
money.cnn.com/2016/11/16/media/megyn-kelly-contract-talks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd fuck her vagina, if you know what I mean

id give her a prime time spot if you know what i mean

youtube.com/watch?v=M28z9y4yT6Y

i hope
she can use some cnn money to fix her nose

Holy fuck they should. You say the Warrior Queen was whacked? Kelly acts like she eating whole bottles of Prozac lately.....

She seems like she's on the outs. Fox won't promote her book outsider her show so she's been having to go on cnn.

I do not.

Hopefully... based bitch

" WAAHHHH.. I was somebody until I met the Trump... and he stood up to me... and then he wouldn't fuck me..........WAHHHHHHHHHH"

of course, she is old af now

No, she paid her dues, if you know what I mean

Who cares.

check these numerals

who would they replace her with?

You want to pee in her butthole?

She blacklisted herself when she cut her hair and revealed she has a head shaped like home plate.

Tucker is getting mega ratings right now. Hed presumably be moved into the better time slot and the blonde bitch who I forget her name would get her own show in carlsons current spot.

Mom and I watched her on Jimmy Fallon, Dr. Phil, CNN. We ordered two copies of the book and recommended it to her friends. Meghan once started out as a lawyer, but she did not like the job. It took courage for her to move up the ranks and become the #1 news anchor on prime time. I sometimes wonder what it would be like to be a lawyer and not like my job. What Meghan did took a lot of courage.

>implying hannity isn't far and away #1 in the ratings.

Hannity literally just repeats his talking points every night and never reports on the news.

>Mom and I
>two copies
>Meghan
A fucking leaf

She only got major attention because Trump attacked her. Best thing that happened to her career now she is milking it for shekels.

Tay is so cute here.

No cuz vagina

hi megyn

Why does she always have this expression like she just smelled something terrible?

What did he mean by this?

Quads confirm Megyn is in this thread

Why would they fire her? Didn't she just get a $20mil offer?

w?

This bitch is too combative with her guests and tries too hard for a "gotcha" moment.

why would they

whether she makes you hard or makes you rage you're still watching

they don't care why you watch, only that you watch

Yeah I'm sorry I'm not picking up what you're throwin down there hoss

i think she was just angling for 20m, I don't know that she'll get it.

everyone on fox does that

She clearly tried to make a name going after Trump and it backfired. She can not be trusted and Fox should not renew the cunt.

INB4 she shows up on CNN

money.cnn.com/2016/11/16/media/megyn-kelly-contract-talks/

shes a mess

even the conservative leafs are fucking autists who the fuck would but meghan kelly's book and actually recommend it to people irl?

nice proxy meg maybe spend less time on Sup Forums and more time refining your outdated political opinions