How did democrats fuck up so bad this election:? Beyond the presidency, they lost in every single place big league...

How did democrats fuck up so bad this election:? Beyond the presidency, they lost in every single place big league. What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
youtube.com/watch?v=CNegGEoohK4
youtube.com/watch?v=Gh74Kek6jG0
youtube.com/watch?v=mV8HTmUhu48
thehill.com/homenews/senate/306210-10-senate-seats-that-could-flip-in-2018
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMpaT8LOaNY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They thought demographics would carry them through the next 40 years.

gerrymandering

calling everyone a sexist, homophobic bigot doesnt motivate people to go to the polls for you

pic related

hopefully they never learn

People want jobs.

They can fudge the unemployment numbers all they want but that doesn't give real people jobs.

I also think white people are getting fed up with democrats.

They tried to tell people how to think and feel.

They overplayed their hand on identity politics and tried to pivot to a conglomerate of minorities, the capstone upon which would be the legalization of illegal immigrants to solidify total control. It's been the shrieking message of the left for 8 years.

Only one problem: normal people don't care about that bullshit, and they outnumber the minorities. In shifting to demographic-based messaging, they forgot their core: working-class whites. Even THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT couldn't stop the hemorrhage, as your image details. White guilt was not a strong enough force to carry them over the gap.

But that image doesn't even tell the whole story. From 2010 to 2016, the democrats have lost about 1300 combined seats in local offices throughout the states. Even when Obama was reelected in 2012, they still had a net loss of seats.

Republicans have not had things this good since 1928. It's time to run this fucking show, finally. Finally.

Because they demonized 70% of the population (whites) in favor of 3% of the population (Jews and Muslims)

I mean Kansas is a smouldering crater thanks to Brownback but people living there will still vote Republican.

At this point I think the majority of people voting just don't give a fuck about the society that they themselves have created.

Nvr 4get

>pandering to a group of people from another country who aren't even allowed to vote.

and Hillary said Russia was trying to influence the election. Try pandering to actual American citizens next time democucks.

Their economic policies are killing people, and the packaging they have been wrapping them in for the past eight years as lost its luster in a big way.

Well they seem to be literally retarded for starters

>liberal renaissance

ah hahahahaha

Thank god the God Emperor is in place

this happened

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

Liberal hate speech is what caused Trump to win.
Liberals do not seem to realize the amount of people that oppose their ideology.

youtube.com/watch?v=CNegGEoohK4
Do these liberals really believe destruction of property and assault will change the convictions of Trump supporters?
youtube.com/watch?v=Gh74Kek6jG0
Do liberals think they will say "I am going to accept you and people like you more now?"
youtube.com/watch?v=mV8HTmUhu48

its because Trump won big league, and the gop establishment should be lining up to suck his dick for what he just did for them. They don't deserve him

Trump is gunna turn America into Kansas

It will lead to America getting their own Justin Trudeau though so lets just see how this turns out.

But the media told me Donald trump was going to fracture the republican party

this

A Cruz or a Jeb! or a Rubio would've gotten roasted by Hillary. Trump just saved the fucking party and now he must truly make it his own.

They choose identity politics of a minority in a democracy. Poor choice.

Forgetting about that 60-vote super-majority needed to pass anything through the senate, senpai?

The W in SJW has never been more ironic.

State and US houses maybe, but you can't gerrymander the other shit.

60% of Americans couldn't tell you how many US senators there are, don't be surprised.

>Forgetting about that 60-vote super-majority needed to pass anything through the senate, senpai?

What the fuck are you talking about?

It takes 60 senators to vote on whether or not to vote on a bill, which then takes majority of voting senators (51 if everyone votes) to pass.

Liberals play identity politics and optimistic about the "waiting" game

They think that their victory and domination is inevitable because "the new generation" growing up will vote democrat and old republican will die. Immigrants / minority will grow and vote democrat and white republican will be outvoted. They just keep doing the same thing and playing the waiting game thinking that it will work eventually.

Not really. It's fucking sad that it took an old, senile woman running around calling everyone racist, sexist, bigoted, etc. to get people pissed.

Even then she point blank had to tell these fucks that she was going to close their businesses and put them out of work for them to open their eyes. Yet she still won Virginia.

If a slick Dem like Bill had been running on the same policies they'd be creaming themselves to vote him in to put their dumb asses out on the streets.

Funny how the Democratic Party is in full collapse

This election would make a good anime. I've never seen anyone fight so hard to win the presidency. After Trump won his own campaigns released info on their strategy and they thought they had little chance of winning.

>anything

A fucking leaf.

Guess what? The democrats changed some of the rules in 2013. The senate just needs a simple majority to approve all the presidential cabinet appointments.

Democrats also adjusted the rules to allow for special circumstances so a simple majority could ram through Obamacare. Now all that fuckery they did is going to come back and ram them in the ass.

And even in situations in which 60 votes are needed, they have to flip less than 10 seats to move the bill to the floor. This is notable because in 2018 midterms, the Republicans are defending 8 seats; the democrats are defending 23. Many are in states that just went red this election.

thehill.com/homenews/senate/306210-10-senate-seats-that-could-flip-in-2018

The sadder part is that for a year now the Democrats were stating that Republicans are one election away from irrelevance when the Republicans already had, outside the executive, more control than they've had in a hundred years.

They're the party of criminals and failures. Ineptitude is bred deep in the Democrat's bones.

apparently hillary supporters only exist in 5 districts and the filled out millions of absentee ballots

i mean they wont shut up about hillary winning the popular vote

>What happened?
SJW over-reach. To the point of trying to oppress the white man. Nobody ever oppresses the white man. Nobody ever oppressed the white man. Because white men don't let people oppress them.

Also lost big time on their idiotic quest to disarm citizens.

There are ways around it. The need for 60 is a procedural matter that depends on the goodwill of the majority. Trump's win, and 8 years of Obama, have taught the Repubs not to be "nice losers" and cuck for Dems on behalf of procedure.

>51 vote requirement

They bought into the identity politics..SJWs did them in finally.

When you start preaching the anti-male, anti-white, anti-american rhetoric, what do you think is going to happen?

I hope they double down, I would love to see them lose everything in the 2018 and 2020 elections.

>It takes 60 senators to vote on whether or not to vote on a bill

I must have asleep during that class, because that, I do not recall.

Tell that to every non American cucked white country.

Who cares about them?

Tell that to Rhodesia and SA

"Liberal Renaissance" and "Delete your account" was their downfall

Most of those losses are from 2010. Before the SJWs, during the birth of the teaparty.

After 2008 the democrats won big netting a super majority until Kennedy died. But the mouth breathing masses sperged out in 2010 because everything didn't change immediately so they didn't turn out for the midterms leading to huge losses for the Dems.

I wouldn't be surprised if the same thing in reverse happens in 2018.

Anger is more motivating than guilt. The right appeals to anger and the left appeals to guilt.

There's a social contract. And that social contract is the most important thing to civil society. You can stress that social contract a little bit. In fact, it can be quite lucrative for a small minority to push the limits of the social contract. But there are limits to how far you can stress things. The right broke society, and I don't think it's ever coming back, not like you remember it. What you did, to honest and good people, cannot be undone. Maybe there will be a few more years where people go along with it--a pump and dump scheme to get a lot of the boomers retired--but mostly the good, the workers have just given up. You lied enough to get what you want, and now the honest no longer care. That's what happened, you sold out the last sliver of what is good and kind to get your way. You will use these exact words against the left tomorrow, unrepentantly and uncaringly, and this is my heart as a one human to another, you fucking ruined the best deal in human history because you wanted to win at all costs.

>virtue signaling retards
>even knowing that there are midterms

To be faie, that was true before Trump happened. Reps had seats but were polling somewhere between hot garbage and a kick in the balls and it was looking dicey with the old guard and tea party divide.

Trump singlehandedly turned it around.

That is to break filibusters you mong.

They tried to play identity politics to get niggers to vote for them but it pushed away their white working class base. Yes demographics are changing but 30-40% of hispanics vote GOP so it's not actually that bad.

>run an attack campaign on whites
>be heavily anti-gun
>attempt to slander not only your opponent, but anybody who is undecided
>never gain votes, always hemorrhaging via intolerance
Liberalism really is a mental illness.

Idk about SA, but Rhodesia fought for around a decade for their own independence with the entire world refusing to help and alot of it supporting the rebels.

Rhodesia was dooned but held on for years anyway, then when they lost they just moved out and let the niggers rot. Sounds pretty based to me senpai.

They literally take zero blame for anything. They can't stop lying about everything in the media. They can't stop calling anyone who disagrees with them a racist, bigoted, sexist homophobe. Should I go on?

I thought they went up in the senate and house just didn't take them both? This is since 2009 not 2014 (the last midterms).

I really hope we can get the Republican party to turn itself around, It just doesn't quite feel like a victory when we've still got so many political hacks in Washington that couldn't care less about us.

Not to mention the trend of Hispanics identifying as white

The senate and house were both dem until 2010

>let me tell you about your country

biometric IDs are coming, illegal voting is not going to exist in the future so kiss your ass goodbye even in places like san fran

this

I dont understand their message so I didnt vote for them. They just care about literal fags and calling people everyone a racist. What am I even voting for?

you're misinformed

>"Delete your account"
just so weak

youtube.com/watch?v=ZMpaT8LOaNY

>The right broke society
Sorry the mandate declares the opposite.

You libshits lost, get over it. Your war against words is over, and it's over so quickly that you don't know what to do, so you appeal to the wet-cunted pity that you always resort to.

It's just making you look more pathetic.

>What am I even voting for?

To smash cis white male scum

White people and minorities with brains were sick of being marginalized and shit on when they're just trying to work.

>Trump talks about jobs
>Hillary talks about being FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT
Gee, I wonder who won the Rust Belt?

>liberal renaissance

Like a "Cultural Revolution"?

"big league"??
all i know is
>BIGLY

With what weapons? You pussies voted everything away.

You lost, get over it.

They shat all over their historical voter base. They were blithely ignorant of major issues. They massively underestimated their opponent. Not like this is a mystery.

my fists if i need to, but your little peanut heads are nothing my lil slugger can't handle

How did Republicans gerrymander states before they had control over them?

WAAAHH THAT'S RACIST

>screech radical privilege checking SJW nonsense at everyone
>start to lose
>double down
>lose presidency and all sorts of other shit
>SCREECH EVEN LOUDER

They're in a purist death spiral.

It was the based Midwest

>After Trump won his own campaigns released info on their strategy and they thought they had little chance of winning.
source?

No one likes arrogance. openly gloating about how they will rule the globe because the peasants handed it over to them.

zero self-awareness.

People (mostly blue collared whites) are tired of the slow recovering economy and identity politics of the Democrats.
It's that simple.

>(((Cohen)))

>a leaf redeems his countryman
Truly the best timeline.

>>double down
>>lose presidency and all sorts of other shit

They are attacking white women now for voting Trump. They just don't get it. It looks like a Trump landslide in 2020

yes just like Reid's "nuclear option", the Republicans are already planning on using it right out of the gate.

How fucking stupid are the democrats to think that they could get away with breaking 200 years of tradition and just ramming a bunch of shit down our throats and gloating about it?>

its like when obama got in and didn't reverse anything bush did because the apparatus of power now belonged to them. Well I hope they enjoy their poor decisions.

>calling everyone a sexist, homophobic bigot doesnt motivate people to go to the polls for you
nonsense
i'm starting to think it motivates people to go to the polls against you

>They are attacking white women now for voting Trump.
Yes it's glorious. White women already came through and this will do nothing but galvanize them against liberalism further.

With whites voting as a bloc there is literally no stopping the Republicans.

This desu

SJWs. The left has gone off the deep end.

and you will lose just like your Shillary did.

Which is funny since they've thought the same thing since LBJ.

Meanwhile Republicans are very slowly gaining back ground post-Southern strategy. Trump's very unusual success with Hispanics proves that sinking into identity politics is not the way for the parties to succeed in the future.

They traded White blue collar workers and moderates for poopdick marriage, BLM anti-white mulattoes and tranny bathrooms.

Kind of funny actually, almost 1/3 hispanics voted for him, I was expecting him to do worse than the black vote because of how bad media spun his view on beaners.

Or a "great leap forward"

>they actually thought Jeb! was viable

Hue.

Just shows how fucked the media really is at this point.

Hispanics want blue collar jobs too and the legal ones don't want to compete with illegal ones.

The historical Democratic party claimed itself the party of the working class. Recently they've cared more about identity politics than that.

So that leaves out white working class voters. Thanks to globalization, there are more working class voters now because the middle class got wrecked.

Add up the math. The Democrats were trying to win the country based on demographics alone, not actual policy.

Are there any good, concise definitions for the phrase identity politics?

The best I've come up with is something like "People falling in line with the political ideology of their peers, not due to the political ideology itself but rather due to sharing traits with said peers."

It's pretty retarded to try and lump "hispanics" into one big group anyways. Put Spanish/Dominicans/Mexicans/Cubans/Portuguese/etc together and they'll shit on each other just as hard as any other groups.