When will you take the final redpill, Sup Forums?

When will you take the final redpill, Sup Forums?

Jewesses are the most based women you will ever encounter, whilst practically being white.
>Highest IQ on average
>Hates Schwartza
>Hates Muslimes
>Submissive in bed
>Good with money
>Jew tits
>Strong culture and heritage
>They love Aryan men, have been cucking their kike husbands for the past millennium by fucking blond haired-blue eyed aryan natives in Germany and Poland. (How do you think people that descended from the middle east got blue eyes? kek.)
>If you have kids, they will get to grow up in Jewish neighborhoods, go to Jewish schools, and get places because of Jewish connections.
>Not fat
>Cute jew nose
>Will enable you to move to Greater Israel and help build the next flourishing civilization.

>>Cute jew nose
lelz0rz

Good points, but
>Cute jew nose
was too much man.

You are right.
Jews get to be exclusive and nationalist while being personally protected by the strongest (culturally free and democratic) military in the world.

They played us.

MUH 6 MILLION

I would put my shekels in that jew's bank if you know what I mean

But then your kids will be filthy parasites

I want a jewfu so bad. But I am pretty insistant about not mutilating my sons dick and Jewfus are pretty strict on that.

I unironically agree with OP.

>Submissive in bed
You've never slept with one, have you?

yeah i would be loathe to mixing my high aryan genes with a jewess
wtf thousands of years of rat life lifestyle no thanks

storytime please

I wanted to start a new thread but was afraid of people thinking I was sliding or CTR
>can someone redpill me on the holocaust
>Friday night, want to watch some documentaries.

Thought this was a good thead to post this in

>>Jew tits
Can confirm this. Literally the only reason I exist is because when my grandparents were preteens, my grandmother was the first girl in the neighborhood to get her tits, and my grandfather capitalized on that.

When was the last time you slept with anyone?

On phone who is this jewess?

Oh boy date a JAP once and your preconceived notions will fall apart. Date a foreign jewess and you'll quickly see you're an exploration fuck to rebel against their Netanyahu supporting fathers. They're just like any other bitches. Nothing really unique or special about them.

My fiancé is Jewish and she calls me Daddy when I slap her across the face with my dick.

Jewish girls are incredible.

You obviously haven't, I have. Stfu neckbeard storm weenie.

cute jewesses ftw

kek please help

Calm down Mordechai...nobody believes you have a big Jewish cock...lololol that's the funniest oxymoron I've typed all day...big Jewish cock...lolol that's like saying great peripheral vision asian lololl

I've been on Jewish girls since I was 17. It's that phat Jewish ass that got me addicted.

>Have dated 2 jewesses.
>They have no morals and will just lead you on until they get sex.

I hate them

All of these girls look like they've got Gypsy in their bloodline...what exactly are you trying to prove here??? Young girls are attractive? OK that's why pedo culture thrives amongst Jews.

I'm not Jewish, faggot.

Pls 0 as my gf

hmu with 9

You might as well be thinking they're better than any other chick. Lol they're as mentally psycho as Puerto Rican bitches from the Bronx

PRAISE KEK

All women are deranged.
But my future Jewess wife is less deranged than any white bitch I ever dated.
She has DD's, an incredible ass, is submissive in bed, is intelligent, good with money, and hates niggers more than I do.

*unzips dick*

watch me win

I want to chase pallies down West Bank in a Merkaava IV, show Muslims what a 95mph rock feels like up side their round heads, and come home to Oz Zion to my princess, after volunteering to start building the Temple. mfw I hear the congregation of Yisrael in the temple praising GOD. I'LL Be dancing in the Courtyard that the God of Yisrael gave to me and my people. Yisrael, Chai!

Rolling pls

I have a Pennsylvania Dutch chick blonde haired blue eyed chick who got called racist growing up in Connecticut for not finding black guys attractive even though she has a "phat ass" so I get where you coming from. You got a based chick no matter what you keep em based, good on you bro.

The last Jewess I dated was a waste of my time. AWFUL in bed, neurotic, derpy, liberal, just eugh. Glad it didn't last long.

Now I got my eye on a new Jewess (at least I'm 95% sure she's a Jewess) and she seems pretty great - young, gen Z and redpill-able, gives me teh warm fuzzies - BUT she doesn't have dem Jew titties! And I'm coming off a LTR with a girl who had K-cups and I don't know if I'll be able to handle the withdrawal.

...Oh right, this isn't /adv/. Uuuuuum yeah can't wait to cuck dem kikes.

i've had a phone affair with a jewess for a year
she's pretty hot and she masturbates a ton at night
many times when i 'm talking about something else
the little slut cant help herself i guess

They're also god tier whores nigga. I went to the most liberal highshool in America so I can attest.

>cute jew nose

holy fuck, i thought I was the only one

I never had a problem with Jews

>#8: THE GOYIM KNOW. SHUT IT DOWN
Roland.

I already took the final redpill

Just checked dis bitches pics she's like a pencil m8, we need them TTTTTTHIIIICCC Jewish slootz.

wild b

RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE

STOP TEMPTING ME

9 please

Nigga are you gay or something? How did they have to lead you on to get sex?

>Mixing is degenerate and jews are filth
>It's nice to cuck somebody else for a change, especially the jews themselves

Sup Forums, I am conflicted

Here

Also from CT. Sounds like someone I knew.

CHECK MY 9

Tough choice. I like jewesses, but i can Risk my own son having jew genes.

There is literally nothing more fun than bullying a qt Jewish girl about the Holocaust.

9 pls

Agreed, españuser.

I don't know if I could live with the guilt of bringing any more jews into the world.

You in your 30s? It's a small world, you ever live in New York?

gimme 4

don't ask me why, I like her best.

the fuck is 8 doing? there was this jewish kid at my school everyone hated and he would put in earbuds and "jam" but one day someone saw his earbuds weren't plugged into a jack.

(pic not jew-related)

JIDF shills please jump into the nearest oven

I'll bite.

My first girlfriend was a JAP. I still think she ranks as probably the most awful cunt I've ever dated. She was literally psychotic and would constantly project her shit on me. It was even more annoying because she had a degree in psychology so she always appointed herself as authority on the subject and was too full of herself and arrogant to notice I didn't give a shit about her stupid piece of paper.

Anyways, it gets worse. I catch her in a few lies that she denies but thankfully I was smart enough to get evidence and shoved it in her face until she admitted to it. Apparently the cunt put a keylogger on my computer and had access to any accounts logged in on there. She ends up trying to ruin my new girls life by sending her ex high school friends her nudes posing as her, smashes my mom's car windshield, all because I dumped her after she became too insufferable. Just absolute hell.

Oh and her mom was a hardcore Israeli supporter and Talmudic kike. Have fun with that, stupid goy.

rollling for a mensch cutie

refreshing to watch this again

GREATER ISRAEL WHEN

Actually I have no problem with Jewesses but prefer them to have Brooklyn accents and give blowjobs which is like 1% of Jews.

welp