Can anyone attest to this?

Can anyone attest to this?

Basically

It's a tradition in my family for the teenagers to smoke after everyone ate while the adults play cards, listen to music, watch football, argue about politics, and ramble about "that time when"

In Canada families smoke together.

Fucking Americans..

No. I'm an adult. I don't have to make up excuses.

Is "blunt" nig slang for shopkeeper?

White and have done that 2bh.

t. sheltered

My father and I smoke BEFORE we eat. And after. And then again later before and after pie.

I fucking love Thanksgiving.

HAHA!

Get fucked Black Americans, we up here know about your kind.

Uh, I'm white and this sounds like my Thanksgiving

You, leaf, I like you

why is everything a fucking race thing with niggers?

white people do this shit if anything, blacks dont give a fuck they openly smoke that shit

I went on a beer run and smoked up on the way back. Didn't want to be too fucked up while driving.

Those were the days.

Lmfao wow. Im white and I relate to this. Im 20 and me and my 19 year old cousin literally do this every year since I was like 15 and he was 14

savage

more like thanksgiving with american families

So, blazing some Kush on a Thanksgiving is a tradition now or what?

I am ready for the weed is cool meme to end

>dare you enter my magical realm?

Is Sup Forums actually full of degenerates even though they virtue signal about muh superior white race? Really gets your almonds rolling there.

But no seriously, fuck you all you piece of shit druggie faggots, I don't mind if someone does it but you sure as fuck shouldn't BRAG about it like users always seem to do, it's not cool, it's actually really fucking annoying to listen to faggots talk all day about how cool it is to do something literally anyone with a set of lungs can do, it's like a woman bragging that she gave birth to 20 shitty kids.