Is "Holocaust denial" red pilled or a sign that you've finally lost it?

Is "Holocaust denial" red pilled or a sign that you've finally lost it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l6g0gDrCUi8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk
qx7j2selmom4ioxf.onion/d6mrd.txt
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11993382/German-Nazi-grandma-sentenced-to-10-months-in-prison-for-Holocaust-denial.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The mere beginning of the red pill.

Analyzing why this lie was needed and what was achieved because of it is where the real fun starts.

Signs you've lost it or are just looking for some lulz

see
it happened, but for an understandable reason

>Holocaust
>Happened

Choose one.

6,000,000 jews did not die in the holocaust
the use of gas chambers for mass murder is questionable

the holocaust happened, and likely their are more lies involved. it's fucked up that (((certain people))) lied to make it worse, just to gain territory that belongs to someone else

Try it in Germany and find out....

>just to gain territory that belongs to someone else

In America, why is possession 9/10ths of the law?

once you look at the information that is available it becomes difficult to take the holocaust at face value.

basically it is very reasonable to doubt the holocaust.

define "Holocaust denial"

The holocaust happened and global warming is real

One can recognize facts while still realizing the globalists are using them to further their agenda.

>yes yeeees, come together and form a global unaccountable supranational committee capable of controlling your infrastructure, for the children of course

But denying either makes you look incredibly autistic and will lose hearts and minds.

The term holocaust denial is pretty extreme sounding to normies.

Let's break it down a bit. When you hear "le spooky holocaust denial" it implies that said person believes the holocaust never happened. That Jews were never held in camps or malnourished, etc. that's a crazy claim.

Here are the facts. Jews were held in internment camps. They were fed "reasonably" but probably not very well. When the allies cut off food supplies to some of these camps later in the war, many of these Jews starved to death.

It's likely that some of these Jews were likely killed at some of these camps too. How many? Can't say for sure but it definitely is nowhere near 6 million. They also were not systematically filed into gas chambers/meat grinders/space rockets or whatever else they are peddling nowadays.

this
the Holocaust objectively happened, the real question is how many deaths were there and were they intentional or accidents?

David Irving proved that holocaust denial is a no-win situation. It's a dumb subject.

because that proves you stole it

Can anyone recommend some good videos/documentaries on this
>Friday night
>bored
>need a redpill

>no-win

not giving our shekels to Israel so they can nuke brown children seems like a win to me

The greatest story never told

sorry i don't watch stuff i prefer to read, but here are a list of pdfs on the subject you can find for free on archive.org

> be an allied soldier
> be cutting off food supplies to Jew camp for days/weeks/months
> finally arrive at the Jew camp
> kill evil nazis
> all the Jews are starving to death and skin and bones
> take photos
> they become immortalized in newspapers and magazines and on television

The holocaust everybody

There's the common interpretation, saying that if you cannot possess what you own by force then others will own it from you.

There's also the more practical version. The right of an individual's property is one of the best benchmarks and protectors against a intrusive, tyrannical government. A government that can force from you your property can and will encroach on your personal freedoms and liberty. Property rights and their guarantees are the best indicators of a free society. The other is contract law, but that is more guarantee of the trust and faith placed in law inside of a society.

When you take the redpills you eventually do loose it.

mentioning the holocaust means you are a fossil or a shill. mentioning anything from last millennium marks you as kinda of a preacher desu

Thank you anons

Questioning aspects of how it's constantly brought up and how places like Israel wheel out "BUT MUH 6 BILLION" to justify things, or how jews have an eternal victim complex whilst usually being the most privileged in society is redpilled, but going full never happened means you've tipped over the edge, or have been co-opted by disinfo to act as anti right wing propaganda

The fact that holocaust denial is an actual crime in so many places is beyond ridiculous and just fucked up as hell

Whatever my opinions are is irrelevant when I'm legally not allowed to have any except the mainstream narrative

>red pilled or a sign that you've finally lost it
They are one in the same

Enjoy your new religion.

>mfw my normie friend was talking about the "new discovery of the meat grinders in the camps" the other day

Anyone who doesn't think the Holocaust happened is either an idiot, a crackpot, or both.

Revisionism is where it's at. The numbers are just really over exaggerated and a lot of camps were mislabeled as death camps to oversell their story. At this point I could really give a shit about the whole shoah thing, tbqh. It's not like Gemany's dislike for Jews was unprovoked or unfounded.

youtube.com/watch?v=l6g0gDrCUi8

This song came on just as I started posting.

>and when they're goyim, that makes it even wooorse

David Irving is not a denier.

You win this one Goldstein.

There is a reason grade schools spend 3 weeks on holocaust propaganda, and it ain't because it's especially long period of history.

It's disinfo, sport. You'll buy it for a while newfag but it sucks when you realize how much time you wasted listening to trolls that propagate duh racist narrative. Anti-semitism and racism is the Democratic Party's largest asset. They are the true enemy and don't ever lose sight of it.

I found this really good txt file a while ago. Hold on.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk

The holocaust happened. Just more of "jews got shot" or "typhus" type of way.

The systematic claim and the other exaggerated bullshit was made up to drive more sympathy for the jews.

It was a thing, and a bad thing at that. But it's hardly the worst genocide in human history and it's time we stop acting like it was.

>This is what it feels like to tell kids the tooth fairy isn't real.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11993382/German-Nazi-grandma-sentenced-to-10-months-in-prison-for-Holocaust-denial.html

87 year old German women sent to 10 months in prison for questioning the "Holocaust".