Star Wars Rebels Mid-Season 4 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=-jWIDwq44ZI

Rebels Recon: A Fool's Hope & Family Reunion and Farewell
youtube.com/watch?v=uR8Sn_2VRBA

Solo: A Star Wars Story Official Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=dNW0B0HsvVs

Solo: A Star Wars Story TV Spot
youtube.com/watch?v=9Szts88zY4o

STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Attached: prince-lee-char.png (277 KB, 440x500)

All urls found in this thread:

swbooks.net/updates/release-2018.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=-jWIDwq44ZI
youtube.com/watch?v=uR8Sn_2VRBA
youtube.com/watch?v=dNW0B0HsvVs
youtube.com/watch?v=9Szts88zY4o
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing
supforums.com/thread/99229894/comics
youtube.com/watch?v=V9V6CK7jLMI
youtu.be/c6_vdYwMrEc
araxussyexyr.deviantart.com/art/Trust-me-i-m-a-jedi-master-507467599
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mwJPUopLrw0
supforums.com/thread/99245709/comics

Brandon Reyes
Brandon Reyes

It's OK that TLJ was garbage

Attached: 1521055206055.jpg (57 KB, 980x551)

Cooper Gomez
Cooper Gomez

Ackbar
Lee-Char
Raddus
The Holy Trinity, united in a single issue of Darth Vader.

Attached: Praise-the-Lord-He-Never-Changes.png (2.18 MB, 1688x1125)

Joshua Howard
Joshua Howard

RIP

Attached: makethwaifu.png (289 KB, 680x486)

Joseph Sullivan
Joseph Sullivan

All three of them die horribly. And one for no reason.

Jaxon Kelly
Jaxon Kelly

We don't know if Lee-Char dies yet.

Owen Howard
Owen Howard

I could dig a female revan. As long as the Exile is female, i'm ok.

Zachary Cox
Zachary Cox

Reminder that canon is fucked.

Vader #13 is said multiple times throughout the story that it is set three years after RotS
this can't be true because Sixth Brother is alive, and he was killed by Ahsoka one year after RotS
story group tried to damage control by saying that "three years" was a typo that they somehow made multiple times and it was supposed to be "one year"
this still wouldn't make sense because Tarkin is addressed as Grand Moff

Nolan White
Nolan White

The Last Jedi was so bad that its toys wouldn't sell. Now Toys R Us is closing because of all the unsold TLJ merchandise. Rian Johnson didn't just kill Star Wars, he killed our childhood.

Attached: toysrus-1520623037-2086.jpg (122 KB, 800x600)

Ryan Allen
Ryan Allen

basically minor details
IT'S OVER, STAR WARS IS FINISHED

Logan Walker
Logan Walker

Do kids even buy toys anymore? All the kids I see spend all their time on phones or tablets.

Christopher Morgan
Christopher Morgan

I didn't know The Last Jedi came out in 2012

Attached: file.png (50 KB, 720x480)

Gavin Cooper
Gavin Cooper

Did any one read the novelization? I like how Kylo Ren said the praetorian guards were more powerful than him and would have kicked his ass without Rey. These guys could probably take Mace Windu or Yoda in a fight.

Attached: Last-Jedi-Photo-by-Official-Movie-Website-960x450.png (590 KB, 960x450)

Kevin Martinez
Kevin Martinez

You call that fucked? Call me when someone has to be retconned as a clone of himself to explain why he has two different deaths

Attached: sate-pestage.jpg (163 KB, 800x1400)

Jose Murphy
Jose Murphy

Yaas, now the EU will be reinstated as the trEU canon!

Gabriel Collins
Gabriel Collins

makes no sense considering kylo has the force backing him up.

Leo Kelly
Leo Kelly

Toys R Us filed for bankruptcy protection two months before TLJ was released.

Henry Williams
Henry Williams

Kylo saying someone is stronger than him isn't much of a complement, considering he gets his ass kicked by a random girl who picked up a lightsaber for the first time with no force ability.

Charles Perry
Charles Perry

Son of Sidious. Movie coming soon.

Attached: PSX-20180312-212109.jpg (56 KB, 688x384)

Matthew Ward
Matthew Ward

Did any one read the novelization?
No

Landon Sanders
Landon Sanders

Read the novelization and the visual guide. The guards were trained in anti-jedi /force user martial arts

Josiah Morgan
Josiah Morgan

Attached: Star.Wars.Rebels.S04E15E16.Family.Reunion.and.Farewell.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-SiGMA.mkv-snaps (1.49 MB, 1920x1080)

Joshua Barnes
Joshua Barnes

Read the novelization and the visual guide
I will do no such thing, shill

Leo Rogers
Leo Rogers

How does that even work? Wear magnetic boots so they can't throw you around? Practice swinging a sword around even though the likelyhood of ever actually fighting a Jedi is extremely low, considering your boss's pet project and his buddies murdered them all? Having an anti-jedi squad seems like am exercise in futility, made even further dumb by the fact two barely trained force users with mediocre force ability manage to kill all of them at once.

Easton Gutierrez
Easton Gutierrez

someone has to be retconned as a clone of himself to explain why he has two different deaths

Wait, did this happen with more than one character in the EU? I know it happened with Dooku.

Hunter Fisher
Hunter Fisher

Great now the autistic fanfic movie poster fag is back.

William Richardson
William Richardson

w-what, how can a non-Force user fight a Force user?
This is how you spot /tv/ fags

Attached: Kenobi-vs-Vizsla.jpg (194 KB, 1024x550)

Julian Lopez
Julian Lopez

It also happened with Sate Pestage, hence the picture. Somewhat related is what they did with Boba, where his appearances became so inconsistent that they had to explain that a few of those appearances were actually a clone trooper named Spar, who was impersonating Boba.

Hudson Baker
Hudson Baker

Remember when Sabine did a bunch of tricks on Ezra during their training and Kanan scolded her and reminded her that her ancestors got spanked by the Jedi for trying that sort of shenanigans? Non force users should stay where they belong, doing the actual fighting while the guys in the bath robes have a Kendo match in the middle of the battlefield.

Oliver Gutierrez
Oliver Gutierrez

He lost pretty handily everytime he fought a force user.

Kevin Cook
Kevin Cook

I miss her so much.

Lucas Sanders
Lucas Sanders

Sate Pestage

Who?

Connor Morales
Connor Morales

Practice swinging a sword around even though the likelyhood of ever actually fighting a Jedi is extremely low

I know what you're saying but you don't stop learning a martial art or ancient practice because the likelihood of you getting in a fight is minimal.

Also these guys are around during/after Luke's New Jedi Order and stories of Vader were spread across the galaxy.

Brody Rogers
Brody Rogers

Nu-Emperor circa 1996-ish

Jayden Thomas
Jayden Thomas

The guards all died so I don't know what your point is

Ayden Scott
Ayden Scott

It just doesn't make much sense why Snoke would make all of his personal guards anti-jedi when he killed all the Jedi, or at least almost all of them. Seems like he's be better off giving them a more practical skillset, like the Inquisitors.

Luke Nguyen
Luke Nguyen

Sheev's top advisor/butler/bitch, basically the Mas Amedda of the EU. He was set up in some post-ROTJ stories to take over as the new Emperor but he failed so badly that he died two separate deaths.

Lucas Allen
Lucas Allen

You sound like a middle-aged faggot with Down Syndrome.

William Sanchez
William Sanchez

how does that stop them from being forced choke or force pushed?

be specific.

John Hughes
John Hughes

Wait what?

Joseph Cox
Joseph Cox

They don't explain in the novelization

Jose Lee
Jose Lee

Reminder Practical Effects and robotic shakespeare dialogue don't make your movie good. Fact.

Joshua Sanchez
Joshua Sanchez

Then why did that guy bother bringing it up.

Elijah Moore
Elijah Moore

I assume in the event Luke decides to pay a visit. That or if Kylo got too uppity while Snoke was busy taking a shit and unable to discipline him personally.

Benjamin Gutierrez
Benjamin Gutierrez

The Praetorian guards all died.

Lincoln Phillips
Lincoln Phillips

Snoke was a pseudo sith lord. I assume they all expect their apprentice to try and kill them at some point.

Plus he was going on about how darkness rises and light to meet it. He always assumed new force wielders would turn up and probably try to overthrow him.

Andrew Sullivan
Andrew Sullivan

tfw I will never be this autistic

Attached: ONE-LAST-RIDE.png (231 KB, 406x628)

Ian Perez
Ian Perez

not Sith retard

Attached: star-wars-the-last-jedi-snoke-alive-1-1068498.jpg (97 KB, 900x1200)

Jason Richardson
Jason Richardson

Thank you for proving my point little autist.
And you want to know what makes you more pathetic? You have this saved on your computer. And we all know you have more. Kek

Easton Harris
Easton Harris

Doesn't snoke technically have a dozen apprentice

Christopher Wright
Christopher Wright

Is there a Marvel comic starring Tarkin/Death Star now?

I was in a coffee shop in Providence RI and I spotted this guy with a drawing tablet drawing a rather nice looking page of what looked to be Tarkin and the others on the deck of the Death Star.

Not sure if it was a fan work or a freelance Marvel artist.

Kevin Morris
Kevin Morris

Apparently he trained at least one other apprentice besides Kylo, but I don't think the Knights of Ren all count as his apprentices.

Grayson Cox
Grayson Cox

He's a fucking dark side user hence the pseudo.

Landon Sanders
Landon Sanders

There's a scene in The Director and The Jedi where Mark films the scene where Luke and Artoo look at the remains of the burning temple and Mark (being the great actor he is) commits himself to the emotion of the scene and is still crying after they yell cut and Rian immediately goes to console him. It reminded me of a similar scene in the documentary about the last few episodes of Breaking Bad where the actress who plays Skyler is doing the scene in Rian's episode where she runs out into the street and falls to her knees crying (being vague to avoid spoilers even though it's been 5 years) and Rian runs up to console her after yelling cut just like he did with Mark. It's a small thing that I don't think most people would notice and I definitely wouldn't if I didn't watch the Breaking Bad doc recently where the actress talked about how actors have to really commit to those emotional scenes and bring themselves to that place mentally in order to really deliver it so those tears were real and she appreciated Rian not pushing her for more takes and making sure she was okay. He's definitely a good actors director, like regardless of the overall plot or story I think the emotional moments of TLJ landed. Rey and Kylo, any scene with Luke, even Carrie gave an incredible performance after being just okay in TFA. The way she says "Luke" fucking eviscerated me the first time I watched it, but I think the outside context of that reunion may have made it more emotional than it would be normally.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-03-14-at-9.56.34-PM.png (3.4 MB, 2414x1002)

Juan Walker
Juan Walker

Western toys, like western video games, are absolute kuso (Japanese for shit.) Why would I waste $25 on a mediocre Western toy when I can invest $60 on a superior Japanese product that will last me years as a toy or as a display piece?

Attached: 1503238814407.jpg (117 KB, 1280x720)

Ethan Martinez
Ethan Martinez

Please, don't pretend that asshole gives a shit about anyone or anything. Him giving Mark a pity hug doesn't come anywhere close to making up for stabbing Mark in the back and ruining his signature character all for the sake of his feminist agenda. Rian deserves no sympathy. What he deserves is a bullet.

Landon Smith
Landon Smith

Cause of this

the dark side has more cults then Sith user do u think the acolytes of Beyond and the Central Isopter ?

Attached: Revan.png (74 KB, 540x377)

Gavin Reyes
Gavin Reyes

Attached: revan.jpg (93 KB, 505x267)

Daniel Perry
Daniel Perry

@99238999
You're not getting a (y*u) from me.

Attached: tarkinbait.png (349 KB, 448x436)

Liam Harris
Liam Harris

I was making a reference to the common practice of the apprentice killing their master. Let it go.

Levi Lewis
Levi Lewis

Based Pabbers

Reddit on suicide watch

Charles Lopez
Charles Lopez

anybody who likes revan and kotor at all is plebbit tbqywhf

Juan Cruz
Juan Cruz

He already did you retard. You gave him attention.

Hunter Hughes
Hunter Hughes

Even the caretaker village deleted scene subverts my expectations.

Austin Jenkins
Austin Jenkins

I guarantee you if they brought Revan back it would be in the worst way possible. Revan was the best when he was a noncharacter. SoR wasn't that bad but started the Gary Stu Revan character worship that got retroactively put on KotOR. If it were up to me, they should just make KotOR I and II noncanon and make SWTOR canon. Some of the TOR PC's are over the top but the Barsenthor would make a good protagonist for an Old Republic show/novel.

Liam Moore
Liam Moore

I don't remember seeing that at all, because it's not in there.

Dylan Baker
Dylan Baker

I bet you were subverted when it wasn't in the movie, right.

Luke says he is gonna teach Rey three lessons
Rian doesn't show the audience the third lesson, as a joke

James Cook
James Cook

I think this is a great post. I don't like TLJ story and action wise but I agree that the actors all gave better performances. This is the kind of praise for TLJ that makes sense.

Attached: 1521067115417.gif (2.89 MB, 260x200)

Isaiah Hernandez
Isaiah Hernandez

I wonder if that third lesson will be relevant in IX. Or was the third lesson that failure is the greatest teacher?

Dominic Murphy
Dominic Murphy

Christ I hate Rian
TLJ might be barely better than TFA but RIan is so much more odious than that idiot JJ

James Torres
James Torres

Yeah it was when Kylo first goes to meet Snoke after his failure at Star Killer base.

Adam Hughes
Adam Hughes

Stop being a mad little bitch that Rian didn't make a movie for the fans he made a movie for himself. If that oaf George Lucas can do it why can't Rian? At least Rian knows how to direct actors.

Attached: 1517557776036.jpg (79 KB, 428x594)

Henry Lewis
Henry Lewis

this but unironically

Austin Mitchell
Austin Mitchell

Just look at this kuso. The sooner the western video games and toy manufacturers die, the better. Wipe this KUSOGE and KUSOTOY off the face of the planet.

Attached: 9.jpg (87 KB, 1280x720)

Christopher Nelson
Christopher Nelson

Hi, I'm Dan Larson, and this is the collapse of the Western Toy Industry, in four minutes or less.

Hudson Murphy
Hudson Murphy

I actually dont mind that Rian didn't make a movie for the fans. I hated what fans wanted for the ST and I am glad he shat on most of the fans desires and expectations. As you say, Lucas did what he wanted and I still liked his movies.

Just because he did what he wanted, doesn't mean i have to like it. Rians original ideas and decisions simply weren't stuff I liked.

Elijah Rivera
Elijah Rivera

Do you think I watched Star Wars for the excellent acting?

Jaxson Hughes
Jaxson Hughes

No it's not.

Ethan Gutierrez
Ethan Gutierrez

I saw TLJ twice in theaters, and the second time I loved it.
I'm wondering if I'm still going to love it by the third time I see it.

Angel Kelly
Angel Kelly

muh luke
Stop being a little pussy. Even Mark thinks that Rian did Luke better than what George/Treverrow had planned.
Nobody cares about your stupid opinion. People like you will insure we get more PT's/ROs instead of more TLJs.

Aiden Fisher
Aiden Fisher

Nobody cares about your shitty blog.

Easton Jones
Easton Jones

Why does r/StarWars hate George Lucas?

Thomas Gray
Thomas Gray

You're forgetting the blatant fact that both of those figures are for the same western market, and with wildly different price ranges based on consumer demand and need. Stop being a weeb about it.

Michael Carter
Michael Carter

Count Dooku? More like Count Doo Doo!

Attached: tumblr-oly25u0KdV1vzy026o1-400.jpg (25 KB, 400x485)

Chase Nguyen
Chase Nguyen

People like you will insure we get more PT's/ROs instead of more TLJs.
I think you meant to say ensure, and the PT and Rogue One, unlike TLJ, were good

Hunter Lewis
Hunter Lewis

They are RLM/ST babbies.

Jayden Sullivan
Jayden Sullivan

why does reddit have a shit opinion
wow its a mystery

I didnt even mention Luke in my post you brainlet

Leo Roberts
Leo Roberts

Be slow.
Just realized one thing that has always irritated me about Holdo.
She's wearing some stupid fancy dress instead of a uniform, despite being in a military organization and having the rank of Admiral.
It's no wonder everyone likes Imperials, they at least respect their ranks and dress accordingly.

Attached: Absolutely-Disgusting-Star-Wars-Edition.jpg (73 KB, 281x246)

Kevin Scott
Kevin Scott

Because the only people that dislike TLJ are Luke fanboys and Theoryfags

Anthony Cruz
Anthony Cruz

Not that guy but the fact that people are unable to get past shitty fan theories and not think about how wanting Empire Strike Back the Reboot would have only perpetuated the problem of playing it safe that Rogue One pushed would have been a bigger problem.

What would be the point of making the Sequel Trilogy if the majority of your movies are just going to be a reboot of the old movies? The reason I hate the prequels is because they were incoherent stories with one dimensional characters, overabundance of CGI that aged poorly in the long run and had to have it all overhauled back with the Clone Wars cartoon.

That's why Luke talks about the Jedi:

"Now that the Jedi are dead, they have been romanticized, defied. But strip away the legacy and you have nothing more than a group of failures and hypocrites."

"At the height of their power, they allowed Darth Sidious to obtain control of the galaxy! It was a Jedi Master that was the reason for the creation of Darth Vader!"

No, George Lucas had WAY too much control over the prequels and people didn't realize he wasn't the reason Star Wars in the original trilogy was good.

I find it quite ironic that there are people who try to defend the prequels for 'having a vision' and yet think Episode 8 is so bad that it needs to be stricken from the canon.

Didn't Mon Mothma wear a dress too? And Princess Leia in the original movie wore a fancy dress too.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-03-14-at-9.38.45-PM.png (408 KB, 454x640)

Jacob Walker
Jacob Walker

It's ok when Mon Mothma does it
OTfaggot once again showing bias

Angel Mitchell
Angel Mitchell

Why not just "Dooky"? Then you only have to change one letter, it still means "shit".

Attached: FUCK!.png (957 KB, 1920x834)

Anthony Harris
Anthony Harris

see some edgy kid who looks like a wannabe Jedi walk up and start talking to Mon Mothma
she calls him Commander and lets him run off to do whatever he wants with high ranking Rebellion operatives

Attached: Mbl.png (229 KB, 488x497)

Landon Fisher
Landon Fisher

Not him, but if I had to guess I'd say it was just referring to training against the known lightsaber forms, and maybe, MAYBE some meditation stuff to avoid being mind tricked. Or at least that's how I interpreted that part.

Attached: 1447090782891.jpg (1.12 MB, 4092x2893)

Andrew Cox
Andrew Cox

The Last Jedi is literally the Metal Gear Solid 2 of Star Wars.

Benjamin Smith
Benjamin Smith

Leia was on a diplomatic mission and Mon Mothma isn't a military leader

Xavier Brown
Xavier Brown

i like the new walkers some how

Attached: 75189.jpg (19 KB, 400x331)

Gabriel Sanders
Gabriel Sanders

Because the only people that dislike TLJ are Luke fanboys and Theoryfags
holy SHIT I didn't think Rianfags were real but boy did that prove me wrong

le George Lucas ruined le prequels meme

Attached: 1510755638866.gif (1.95 MB, 237x240)

Nicholas White
Nicholas White

No, both of them were commanding officers to the Rebellion who were in charge of their own missions just like how Holdo got put in charge.

Adrian Rivera
Adrian Rivera

Autism.

Zachary Russell
Zachary Russell

If Metal Gear Solid 2 was bad and Snake dies at the end without accomplishing anything or saving anyone. TLJ is in actuality The Phantom Pain of Star Wars. Visually impressive with great gameplay but a horrendous story that subverts your expectations of being a good game.

Henry Cox
Henry Cox

No, ESB is the MGS2 of Star Wars
The Last Jedi is The Phantom Pain and TFA is Peace Walker

Noah Perry
Noah Perry

that guy must have been high as shit on some spice

Jordan Walker
Jordan Walker

You're right, when I think about it. 3deep5u plotline made to subvert your expectations, takes good characters from earlier games and turns them into memes, the only thing it's missing is a pretty boy being the fakeout protagonist when TLJ is so subversive it ditches the idea of having a central character entirely.

Jackson King
Jackson King

What was Mon Mothma's rank? What ship does she command? Also in Rebels when they were transporting her to places she didn't wear her dress.

Camden Perry
Camden Perry

TPP
great gameplay
HAW HAW
MGS4 is the greatest MGS and ROTJ is the greatest Star Wars

Attached: FLAT-HAW-HAW.png (65 KB, 924x1062)

Jackson Rodriguez
Jackson Rodriguez

The western kuso manufacturers are getting what's coming to them. The low quality kuso to make attracts no one. Kids don't play with toys anymore and the adults that have the money to buy them take one look at them and say "Yuck!" and go for the superior Nippon products instead knowing they are worth their value. The west plays you for fools. They ask 5000 of you to put in $500 for crowdfunded toy that, with 20 days left in the not-kickstarter, looks like it won't get funded. They will then turn around and say "Well, guess nobody wants these good toys then" and will go back to making more kuso all the while wondering why no one wants to buy their toys anymore. Nippon will save the game and toy industry from the west's kuso.

Attached: 81.jpg (99 KB, 1280x720)

Jose Allen
Jose Allen

Come on man TPP had the smoothest gameplay in the series by far. The only thing it lacked were cool and fun boss fights.

Logan Allen
Logan Allen

Thule-user is a weeb

Attached: RqvMbjl.jpg (41 KB, 564x447)

Parker Peterson
Parker Peterson

You mean the guys who kept swinging their stupid weapons around and got killed off easily?

Yeah I believe they're stronger than Kylo.

David Flores
David Flores

Go back to /toy/ you mad af piece of shit

Attached: 1520889145979.jpg (19 KB, 480x360)

Levi Cooper
Levi Cooper

dies at the end without accomplishing anything or saving anyone

Luke helped the Resistancebellion escape though.

Jack Gray
Jack Gray

Kylo was struggling against them and lastly read the novel

Ryder Peterson
Ryder Peterson

smoothest gameplay
it was clunkier than MGS3 pre-subsistence and the enemies were comically bullet spongy - TO TRANQUILIZER DARTS

Brandon Cook
Brandon Cook

Did he really? Rey was the one who actually saved the Resistance. Without her they would have all died. Not to mention Luke didn't even have the common decency to explain his plan of stalling the First Empire. If it wasn't for Poe they would have just watched or even worse try to help Luke fight.

Kayden Evans
Kayden Evans

This is very unsettling.

Jason Scott
Jason Scott

Resistancebellion
It's New Rebelpublisistance you dweeb, GAWD. Gag me with a spoon.

Attached: tumblr-m622h8NEJX1qdkam5o1-500.png (397 KB, 500x700)

Aaron Bennett
Aaron Bennett

I know you hate TPP but you don't need to lie on it.

Christian Powell
Christian Powell

MGS1: A New Hope, a classic that's arguably the most consistently good if a little cheesy in the modern day
MGS2: The Last Jedi, obsessed with being subversive and deep at the expense of a good story. Good setpieces sandwiches in between long scenes of mediocre or low quality.
MGS3: Empire Strikes Back, universally liked but admittedly it suffers a bit from distancing itself from the series a bit. The inoffensive choice.
MGS4: The Phantom Menace, arguably the most divisive but also could be considered to be both of the series at their most purest elements. The choice of contrarians, but also the choice of some purists.
MGS5: Rogue One, tries to encapsulate the elements that made MGS3/Empire Strikes Back work but also spin itself off in a new direction, comes across very dividing and different than the rest of the series, some really like it, some really hate it, and a lot of people are unimpressed.

Blake Ross
Blake Ross

Yes, label me with that subhuman's name so you can disregard the truth I speak and need not bother to use your brain any further.

I do not go to /toy/. I am a /swco/ regular and I am enjoying watching the nostalgiababbies cry over the death of Toys R Us. Their tears over nostalgia from decades ago sustain me.

Attached: 1516633349636.jpg (50 KB, 500x375)

Camden Nguyen
Camden Nguyen

I guarantee you if they brought Revan back it would be in the worst way possible.

This is true.

Thank you jews for ruining another thing I love.

Jason Collins
Jason Collins

This is so wrong it isn't funny. There is no way in hell that TLJ isn't TPP. MGS2 was actually good. Snake's character wasn't ruined and he actually got to do cool shit.

Nathan Cox
Nathan Cox

Didn't Mon Mothma wear a dress too? And Princess Leia in the original movie wore a fancy dress too.
Yes, but, Mon Mothma was a Senator, not a military leader. She was an ideology and political leader, rather than a commander of armed forces. Princess Leia DOES often wear military or practical clothing. The only time she didn't, was when she was all dolled-up for her fake "diplomatic mission to Alderaan" after getting jumped immediately after attacking an Imperial installation on Scarif. Leia wore practical military clothing and gear when she was in combat or command situations, like during the entirety of ESB or the last act of ROTJ. Rogue One fucked her up, by making her go into a battle unprepared and with a retarded half-baked story being part of why she was wearing a white dress and cinnabuns in her hair.

It's ok when Mon Mothma does it
Because she's not a military leader or soldier. She's a politician, and her weapons are words and looking nice.

Attached: Kressh.jpg (110 KB, 367x495)

Wyatt Fisher
Wyatt Fisher

completely wrong
MG1 = AOTC
MG2 = ROTS
MGS1 = ANH
MGS2 = ESB
MGS3 = RO
MGS PO = TPM
MGS4 = ROTJ
MGS PW = TFA
MGS5 = TLJ
AC!D = Caravan of Courage

Zachary Carter
Zachary Carter

MGS2 was actually good
Eh...

Attached: fear-01.png (114 KB, 300x300)

Josiah Johnson
Josiah Johnson

Nü Stancesilliorebist
Shits getting more and more absurd

Ryder Russell
Ryder Russell

Remind me again why Rey isnt the Main Female villain?

Attached: PSX-20180224-194200.jpg (103 KB, 499x674)

Nathan Gutierrez
Nathan Gutierrez

Snake's character wasn't ruined and he actually got to do cool shit.
I bet he thinks Snake and Iroquois Plissken are different people.

Justin Collins
Justin Collins

This is much better but I feel iffy on MSG3 and MG2.

Nathan Jones
Nathan Jones

MGS2 was actually good

Bentley Gray
Bentley Gray

Hahaha

Josiah Clark
Josiah Clark

It's a kids movie

Nicholas Miller
Nicholas Miller

It was better than 5 at the very least.

Easton Bailey
Easton Bailey

I am enjoying watching the nostalgiababbies cry over the death of Toys R Us
But nobody here is doing that. The only person to even bring it up was a shitposter.

Adam Roberts
Adam Roberts

youtube.com/watch?v=V9V6CK7jLMI
Remember how everyone hated Raiden, and now he's a top-tier shitkicker and badass?

Attached: Arthas-gets-an-evil-boner.png (375 KB, 378x528)

Nathaniel Taylor
Nathaniel Taylor

MGS2 was good. Just good. It wasn't great like MGS1 or MGS4, but at least it wasn't the descent into normie cowadoody garbage that Peace Walker started and GZ/TPP completed

Brandon Long
Brandon Long

Yeah I do. That's why MGS2 is the ESB of Metal Gear.

Eli Nelson
Eli Nelson

Fuck that reminds me, Revengeance was a fucking kick in the teeth, what a Goddamn insult to MGS fans, the only good part of it was the fucking meme magic senator chad that somehow predicted President Trump that showed up out of absolutely fucking nowhere in the last 10 minutes of the game

Benjamin Adams
Benjamin Adams

Raiden only got good in MGS4, in 2 he was the victim of the main plot being nonsensical so his character development is all over the place.

Nathaniel Wright
Nathaniel Wright

But nobody here is doing that
True, but I am not speaking about anyone here. I am speaking about everyone on /toy/, the one thread on Sup Forums, and the 5 threads that have popped up on /v/ over the past 3 hours.

Attached: 1512778000247.jpg (2.01 MB, 1822x2744)

Austin Cook
Austin Cook

this is true, Raiden's character arc in MGS4 was unbelievably high quality kino, I literally cried at the end when his son and Rose visit him in the hospital
and then Revengeance has to completely shit all over it and bring up this Brazilian jar jar binks child

Levi Allen
Levi Allen

Then go do that there

Thomas Reed
Thomas Reed

The fuck does that have to do with anything? Have you seen 101 Dalmatians or Wizard of Oz.

Isaiah Richardson
Isaiah Richardson

Not liking Revengeance

Attached: 1521041794113.webm (2.63 MB, 896x504)

Luis Hall
Luis Hall

the 5 threads that have popped up on /v/ over the past 3 hours
What, why /v/

Michael White
Michael White

Toys R Us, at least used to, have a lot of video games. I remember getting Republic Commando from there after I had surgery as a kid.

Hudson Harris
Hudson Harris

This will be a reality

Attached: Disney's-Revan-3.gif (39 KB, 500x707)

Zachary Barnes
Zachary Barnes

what a Goddamn insult to MGS fans
I bet you think Prisma Illya is an insult to the Fate series as well.

Attached: 2018-02-09-21-25-40-Meet-the-scout-ear-rape---YouTube.png (177 KB, 436x358)

Camden Cook
Camden Cook

So long as it's a "great love story"

Dylan Mitchell
Dylan Mitchell

What makes you think I'm not already there?

Nostalgia over buying games at Toys R Us or nostalgia in general. The same sappy stories of reading manuals in the backseat. And then 50 posts later it devolves into "you nostalgia you lose" or posts about why kids don't play with toys anymore, how modern toys suck, and a few obsessed people saying that it's all Star Wars' fault for sinking Toys R Us. Then the thread 404s and another thinly vield threads with an OP that says "did you ever buy video games at toys r us?" starts and the cycle continues.

Attached: George-Lucas.png (368 KB, 526x588)

Ian Baker
Ian Baker

I don't think they do it anymore but back in the day TRU had big displays for major game releases. I remember when the N64 came out their promo section at the front of the store had several of them available to try out.

Plus before dedicated game stores were a thing and department stores like Walmart still had tiny game sections, TRU was the best place to get them.

Andrew Nguyen
Andrew Nguyen

Nah, they already made the Barsenthor from TOR male so I'm think they're going to keep the "every protagonist is male unless their name is Meetra Surik" they've had going on up until now.

Dominic Bailey
Dominic Bailey

That reminds me, who DIDN'T play a female Revan?

Attached: I'll-find-youuuu.png (812 KB, 1440x900)

Logan Young
Logan Young

What makes you think I'm not already there?
Okay, then keep doing that and leave your weird butthurt out of this thread.

Nicholas Garcia
Nicholas Garcia

Most of the people who played the game that weren't female, IE the majority of the people who played the game.

Ryan Morris
Ryan Morris

I miss Shmorky

Daniel Hughes
Daniel Hughes

I feel like this happened already with Juhani.

Nathaniel Adams
Nathaniel Adams

The butthurt ones are the ones that deny the truth, friend. Open your eyes and absolve your pain.

Carter Johnson
Carter Johnson

Legends user u don't get this there giving no hints to what gender yet with the distorted voice in mortis

tyoutu.be/c6_vdYwMrEc

Pablo's a part of the story group so he'll be going for a female , Dave probably doesn't care and u know KK will be all for it

I feel like only Juhani's Species and planet was just recently canon in Vader as one of the younglings on the list Vader was after was from there

Attached: Revan-in-Obi-wan-and-Anakin-.jpg (952 KB, 1789x2750)

Kevin Ross
Kevin Ross

Why does Reddit like this?

Attached: Dark-Disciple-Cover.png (1.23 MB, 987x1500)

Samuel Adams
Samuel Adams

Except that scene was cut in its early drafts, and even if they left it in it's obviously male Revan because female Revan doesn't exist. I can't tell if you're trolling or honestly think that bringing back Revan would be a good idea (how would they even do it? Even in SWTOR he only survived 500 years, what could allow him to survive 2000?), that you enjoy the prospect of Disney and Nu-wars getting its hand on Revan, or the fact that they'd change Revan's gender despite the fact that they haven't done that for a single Legends character yet.

Evan Richardson
Evan Richardson

Who gives a shit what reddit likes?

Jace Rivera
Jace Rivera

expensive things are better made
SHOCKING

Joshua Cook
Joshua Cook

:0

Attached: 20180314-173022.jpg (3.21 MB, 4032x3024)

Elijah Collins
Elijah Collins

Jesus fuck, if this is the worst you have to complain about then we're leagues ahead of Legends.

Brody Brooks
Brody Brooks

I literally can't comprehend characters changing when introduced to a new universe
SLJ Nick Fury must have confused the hell out of you user.

Camden Johnson
Camden Johnson

Does revan being a girl really trigger you this much?

Jackson Hall
Jackson Hall

Except it's not a new universe, it's a different continuity. You didn't see anybody complaining that Thrawn wasn't turned into a girl.

Ryder Perry
Ryder Perry

Except it's not a new universe, it's a different continuity
nigger
what
that's exactly what it is

Hudson Peterson
Hudson Peterson

new universe
different continuity
Explain the difference.

Jace Gonzalez
Jace Gonzalez

You think that is bad? They cant even rember the damn movies.

Attached: f885da91755e23c78203632d791a75e174203ac5ad7dd9189c1bd1bf36743e23-1~2.jpg (281 KB, 1080x1376)

Adam Cruz
Adam Cruz

Think about it, Revan was never a terribly interesting character in the first place; Disney bringing him back could only make things worse, this potential for low quality only increases if they make him a female as the Disney timeline doesn't have a track record of making good female protagonists (Ray, the girl from Rogue One, etc.)

Ryan Johnson
Ryan Johnson

if some clones know, then all clones must know
try harder

Caleb Wilson
Caleb Wilson

Clones that would know
501st
the 3 Sheev guards on Mustafar

Don't see anything wrong here

Liam Long
Liam Long

But WHY though really? Why does reddit have such shit opinions?

Attached: AEAADBC0-D9FE-4111-87C4-5047A99EA315.png (37 KB, 1200x400)

Luke Peterson
Luke Peterson

If it was a new universe then none of the works in the Legends continuity would be canon to the Disney continuity. But the six films and TCW are. This has been explained by the very people who divided Star Wars from the old canonicity organization system to the new one, they're seperate continuities that have some material that is canon to both, and areas where they split off.

Aiden Williams
Aiden Williams

First of all: Fuck you I like Jyn, they're doing just fine
Second: Your argument is 'well it's a girl therefore it's worse'. Fuck off with this stupid bait

Samuel Price
Samuel Price

And they all jobbed in the most pathetic ways possible. Why do these fucking writters have to be so pathetic with trying to get this shit ST over with fans? It like WWE with Roman at this point.

Liam Russell
Liam Russell

user .... there going to the fucking old republic after the skywalker saga ends in IX. the Mando wars are canon thats where the .
Actually it was cut cause George didn't like Sith force ghosts Even if u dont gotta think of it as ghosts u could view them as The Son's Delusions . Your just being autistic now they've already hinted to it. Most of the legends characters they didn't have too. Also your saying change even though the games let u pick the gender. Your showing ur bias there REVAN MUST BE MALE -KUN

Attached: Luke's-Necklace.jpg (649 KB, 3024x4032)

Hunter Fisher
Hunter Fisher

If it was a new universe then none of the works in the Legends continuity would be canon to the Disney continuity. But the six films and TCW are.
Dude, you're so far into your autism that you actually typed this. this is the stupidest thing I've ever read.

Attached: 51231567.jpg (42 KB, 483x343)

Jason Johnson
Jason Johnson

My argument is not "well it's a girl therefore it's worse." My argument is that Disney has a track record for making lackluster female protagonists. It would worry me if Disney changed an existing character to be female just because for no reason.

Mason Stewart
Mason Stewart

Umm the chips dont pick and choose jedi to kill.

Austin Sanders
Austin Sanders

user.... dont compare it to roman ... its more super cena era of Cena

Oliver Scott
Oliver Scott

Darth Vader: Slippery little Padawan! I don't have time for this...
Ahsoka: Oh, you've got to be kidding me!
"Let's go!"
"The hell are you thinking?!"
"Raced pods as a boy, ya know?!"
"At some cushy junk shop on Tatooine!"
"Try being a slave! Coulda gone pro if I hadn't joined the Jedi! I'm not one of those Imperial Navy pansies! I can break a Star Destroyer in two, with my bare MIND!"
"Don't fuck with this Sith Lord!"
"What the Hell are you?!"
"More machine than man!"
"What?!"
"Nice Lightsaber!"
"Typical Sith! Big lies, but all talk! 'Bring order to the Galaxy?!' What... a load... of banthashit! All you care about, is oppressing the weak and licking Palpatine's boots! That and your superweapons! You've got no friends, just like all the rest! If the Galaxy has gone to shit, you're just another Hutt, wallowing the decadence!
"All right. The truth then. You're right about one thing. I do need super weapons, and soldiers. Wanna know why? I have a dream!"
"What?!"
"That one day, every citizen of this Galaxy will live under one banner! A land without wars, dammit! A nation of ACTION, not WORDS, ruled by the FORCE, not COMMITTEE! Where the law changes to suit the individual, not the other way around! Where strength and power are back where they belong, in the hands of the Sith! Fuck all of these limp-dick Senators, and chickenshit Rebels! Fuck this 24/7 holonet spew of rebellion and Jedi bullshit! Fuck the Republic! Fuck the Hutts! FUCK ALL OF IT! The Jedi were diseased. Rotten to the core. There was no saving it. It had to be pulled up by the roots. Wiped clean. INCINERATED FROM ORBIT! And from the ashes, a new Galaxy will rise! United, and untamed! They'll make this Galaxy great again!"
"W-what the... hell... are you talking about?"
"You still don't get it! We used the war for peace as our cover, so we could put an end to war for peace! In the new Galaxy, people will kill and die, for what they are told!"

Attached: Darth-Vader-versus-Ahsoka.jpg (471 KB, 1920x1106)

Christian Smith
Christian Smith

It's almost like gender doesn't matter when you're writing good characters
imagine that

Justin Ross
Justin Ross

The Mandalorian wars depicted in TCW and Rebels are different from the Mandalorian Wars referenced in KotOR I and II. The rest of this post is indecipherable, but I don't understand why you think I'm biased against Revan being male when I'm just saying that Revan has always been a male in Legends canon.

James Jenkins
James Jenkins

Cena is entertaining thou.

James Bennett
James Bennett

Yeah. So why change Revan's gender if it doesn't matter. They didn't make Thrawn a girl, why would they make Revan a girl? If Disney wants to invest effort into writing a good female character, they should create someone new and interesting like Sabine or Hera instead of latching on to an existing character and Rule 63'ing him without changing anything else about him.

Ayden Watson
Ayden Watson

He's not a Jedi anymore at that point

Attached: 1515826333436.png (6 KB, 359x291)

Grayson Ortiz
Grayson Ortiz

Neither was Ahsoka. And she was still hunted.

Grayson Gray
Grayson Gray

Reminder that there is NOTHING in canon that states that Vader is unable to have sex

Carson Parker
Carson Parker

If you have a problem with that method of organization, take it up with Lucasfilm, not me. Using buzzwords like a child on a playground isn't going to change that.

Jonathan Carter
Jonathan Carter

Well why have any character be a girl then
this post is so disingenuous

Justin Lee
Justin Lee

There is nothing that states Vader is MALE either.

Oliver Sanders
Oliver Sanders

Shut up Tarkin
go back to screwing over krennic

David Howard
David Howard

user..... What is Marvel 616 and Ultimate marvel and its not like Female versions of characters who are "male" don't work case in point Ultimate Jessica drew.

user... are u literal retard OF COURSE THERE DIFFERENT ITS A DIFFERENT TIMELINE/UNIVERSE

Attached: Jessica.jpg (112 KB, 500x312)

Dylan James
Dylan James

I think you meant to respond to the person who said gender doesn't matter when you're writing good characters. A character's gender can have a big impact on how they develop and interact with other people, so of course writing characters ignorant of that weakens them. As I said in my post, if Disney wants to put more female representation into their shows/books/movies, then they're going to do it with new characters. Some of these characters have been bad, like Rey and Jyn, but they've also had good ones, like Sabine and Hera. Disney has also shown that they've relied on these new characters to promote their goal of female representation, instead of pushing older characters to the forefront or changing existing characters to be female.

Kevin Reyes
Kevin Reyes

they had the Original Trilogy DVD/Blu-Ray set on sale at Target for only 15 dollars, a pretty good deal for anyone who doesn't already own them in that format

also the CG they added for the Special Editions has aged like milk

Carter Hughes
Carter Hughes

Oh, for fucks sake. You complain when a girl has to overcome it, and you complain when a girl is too much of a boy. God, you people are never fucking pleased, all you do it complain

Chase Turner
Chase Turner

Can't you choose revams gender

Henry Torres
Henry Torres

I don't read Marvel comics, so I don't really know anything about what you're posting about. But I'm just stating what has been the official policy of canonicity.

Christian James
Christian James

Where in my post did I say any of those things? Don't be so quick to make generalizations.

Connor Perry
Connor Perry

You know what would be a clever way to integrate Revan into the new canon? Make the character one who is legendary to the point of possibly being nothing more than just that, a legend. You could reference the video game origins with an ambiguous and contradictory history, by making so that no one is sure if they were a male or female, as well as whether they were a Jedi who turned to the Dark Side, or one who did that but in some stories, returned to the Light, along with even more outlandish stories suggesting that Revan mastered both the Light and the Dark (the last of which no one gives credence to).

Jayden Lewis
Jayden Lewis

Yes, but they want him to be boy because they made her a boy and REEEEEEEE WOMYN

Leo Green
Leo Green

ok user I'll tell u in words that your'll understand
Marvel has a multiverse the main universe we follow in marvel has been around since the seventies . in 2000 they created a line of comics that take place in another universe / timeline called ultimate (legends vs nu canon ) where things are different / happened differently I.e Nick Fury is black in ultimate but white in 616

Attached: Ultimate-Nick-vs-616-Nick.jpg (39 KB, 570x361)

Brody Sanchez
Brody Sanchez

If it was a new universe then none of the works in the Legends continuity would be canon to the Disney continuity
That's not at all how it works. Let's find some very easy examples

Batman: Year One
That was canon to the main DCUniverse. It's also the canon origin for Frank Miller's Dark Knight Universe, which is not canon to the main DCUniverse.

Superman Returns
Superman 3
These were both sequels to Superman 1 and 2. Neither takes place in eachother's continuity, but Superman 1 and 2 takes place in both. There are loads of film sequels where this is true.

Different continuity and different universe mean the same thing.

The comment from Lucasfilm basically means that they don't view Star Wars as a multiverse in the way that Marvel and DC are. But the terms literally mean the same thing.

Daniel Wood
Daniel Wood

How is not wanting a character who has always been a male to be changed to a female for no reason being sexist? If in TFA they suddenly made Leia a guy and Luke a girl, it wouldn't make sense either. I notice here you say "they made HER a boy," when in reality the correct statement would be "they made IT a man."

Julian Robinson
Julian Robinson

Nigger those are both 616.

Ian Gutierrez
Ian Gutierrez

If in TFA they suddenly made Leia a guy and Luke a girl, it wouldn't make sense either
That's not the same thing and you fucking know it.

Mason Torres
Mason Torres

How is not wanting a character who has always been a male
You could choose her gender, are you retarded?

Hudson Bailey
Hudson Bailey

Yes, it literally is.

Ryan Collins
Ryan Collins

What did they see, /swco/?

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH.jpg (42 KB, 540x304)

Christopher Turner
Christopher Turner

Except TFA is a sequel to a trilogy that has Luke and Leia as a male and female respectively. Revan does not currently exist in canon, so it's not contradicting current canon material.

You're the dumbest boy in school if you think they're the same.

Luis Thompson
Luis Thompson

Governor Tarkin without his hat

Gavin Martin
Gavin Martin

Revan ended up being male and the exile ended up female eventually.

Grayson Carter
Grayson Carter

lewd

Elijah Turner
Elijah Turner

this low effort trolling

Calling me dumb and not actually refuting me just makes you look dumb. Revan exists in Legends Canon. Every single example we've seen of a previously Legends only character coming into Canon has had them keep their gender and basic identity. If they didn't keep their gender, and their identity, then they'd be pretty much different characters and there'd be no reason to bring them into the Disney continuity when they could just make a new character.

Attached: kale-confused.png (202 KB, 500x500)

Ayden Flores
Ayden Flores

@99241271
Just admit you're baiting

Logan Cox
Logan Cox

In an EA Bioware shit fest that most didn't consider canon even then.

Jaxon Harris
Jaxon Harris

Calling me dumb and not actually refuting me
Except I did refute you. Did you read my post? In what way are those two situations the same?

Revan exists in Legends Canon
Yes, and that's not current canon.

Every single example we've seen of a previously Legends only character coming into Canon has had them keep their gender and basic identity
So... Thrawn and Rukh? And between those two, Rukh looks completely different.

Owen Allen
Owen Allen

can't even quote a post right
You blow in here recently?

Isaac Carter
Isaac Carter

You don't deserve yous

James James
James James

@99241307
he doesn't understand avoiding (you)s
Who's the newfag here?

Ethan Allen
Ethan Allen

They're exactly the same in that you're changing existing character's gender for no reason.

It's OK to admit you don't understand how quoting works yet.

John Nguyen
John Nguyen

Dude, he's baiting.

Joseph Williams
Joseph Williams

Except one of those exists in canon, the other doesn't. What's hard to understand about that?

Oh, and I noticed you ignored the part of my post about Rukh. Any particular reason?

Lucas Scott
Lucas Scott

he doesn't understand how to quote posts
somehow claims knowledge of how to not do it

Attached: Kel-Dor-NEGAS.jpg (187 KB, 840x1280)

Joseph Jackson
Joseph Jackson

Don't worry I agree with you. Revan is a male. I don't see why Tumblr keeps trolling and complaining when The Jedi Exile is canonically female. If someone tried to make her male I would complain just as much.

Attached: eva-yu-sith-pose.jpg (257 KB, 1920x1300)

Hudson Myers
Hudson Myers

post more behind the scenes things

Attached: 1488763921216.jpg (44 KB, 449x401)

Brandon Mitchell
Brandon Mitchell

Rukh does not look completely different.

Attached: maxresdefault-(1).jpg (130 KB, 1280x720)

James Evans
James Evans

Revan exists in canon, and even if he didn't it would be irrelevant. As I've said for the third time, it would be changing a characters gender for no reason. Rukh has had his appearance change a ton of times in canon.

Aaron Wood
Aaron Wood

Holy shit yeah he does dude

Adam Martin
Adam Martin

Can do

Attached: 1507533510319.jpg (370 KB, 832x1280)

Jaxon Collins
Jaxon Collins

Revan exists in canon,
WHERE
LINK ME RIGHT NOW

Robert Long
Robert Long

Why is these faggots here so adamant about Revan being female? The Jedi Exile is just as good a character and is already a girl. So I don't get what the problem is.

Attached: JediExileHanddrawn.jpg (280 KB, 508x864)

Asher Lopez
Asher Lopez

this example of things changing doesnt count but this specific one does
nani

Jeremiah Butler
Jeremiah Butler

slimmer
no retarded dog teeth
no weird skull protrusions as a crown or eyebrows
different nose and eyes
one less finger
user how fucking blind are you

Elijah Bell
Elijah Bell

Attached: 1512716288215.png (156 KB, 258x237)

Blake Hernandez
Blake Hernandez

KotOR I, KotOR II, the Revan novel, SWTOR, probably other times too. I realize now you meant by "He hasn't shown up in canon" you meant "he hasn't shown up in the Disney continuity."

Hunter Reed
Hunter Reed

Attached: DgDU1kS.jpg (191 KB, 1200x1823)

Christian Davis
Christian Davis

different color skin
different eyes
completely different head
no protruding fangs
nose entriely different
no long nails
u wot?

Angel Watson
Angel Watson

He has told me
so sayith the word our god
araxussyexyr.deviantart.com/art/Trust-me-i-m-a-jedi-master-507467599

Adam Watson
Adam Watson

Canon
things that are in legends
hahahahahahahahha
oh this nigga serious

Aiden Peterson
Aiden Peterson

He looks different but not enough that a person who knows what a noghri looks like wouldn't recognize Rebels Rukh as being a noghri. Just like you can tell Rebels Thrawn is a chiss like Legends Thrawn despite looking different.

Xavier Wright
Xavier Wright

So largely the same as the game?

Colton Peterson
Colton Peterson

Attached: 41q8aHN.jpg (83 KB, 980x644)

Jackson Price
Jackson Price

I realize now you meant by "He hasn't shown up in canon" you meant "he hasn't shown up in the Disney continuity."
Don't you have a billboard to maintain?

Angel King
Angel King

i get the functionality of it but god damn it looks stupid

Tyler Watson
Tyler Watson

So Revan having the same armour doesn't count if she is a girl
your argument is getting weaker and weaker

Hudson Bennett
Hudson Bennett

Attached: 3MRov28.jpg (176 KB, 699x1026)

Anthony Brown
Anthony Brown

So these are Proto-Death troopers right?

Attached: 1521041186376.jpg (1.58 MB, 1988x3056)

Mason Gonzalez
Mason Gonzalez

Yeah so you can tell he is supposed to be a noghri and remember rebels has a different art style. If a noghri shows up again in canon it may look more like the legends version.

Chase Diaz
Chase Diaz

Brainlet still going
why did they always hid revan's face in the legends comics then user if your so certain of the gender

Attached: 1940025-revansposse-kotor42-300x300.jpg (71 KB, 300x300)

Parker Reed
Parker Reed

Shut the fuck up it's beautiful

Attached: 1502632609767.png (2.28 MB, 1920x1080)

Jayden Howard
Jayden Howard

You don't seem to understand how the continuities work. Something can be canon to one or both of the continuities. The works Revan shows up in, of course, are only canon to Legends, but that doesn't mean that Revan himself is not necessarily noncanon to the Disney continuity. He hasn't shown up or been unanimously decreed existing or not existing yet.

Asher Brown
Asher Brown

we never said about the exile Alek could be a pimp

Attached: Disney's-Revan-2.jpg (98 KB, 800x569)

Jayden Morgan
Jayden Morgan

If you say so. Revan is a man and probably will be a man if they bring him into canon. Why make him a female when the Jedi Exile already exists?

Attached: 5cdcd825358783f3073a093885197c53.jpg (177 KB, 900x1350)

Logan Howard
Logan Howard

Because they didn't know what face option in KotOR they wanted to make "the definitive face" until SWTOR. Even then, he has a male build in that comic, so it's not like it really helps the case of ambiguous gender.

Ryan Barnes
Ryan Barnes

Because some autistic fuck is having a fit over being called a girl.

Ayden Turner
Ayden Turner

Now George, tell me again why a military leader wears this hat?
Peter, I explained this. It's a prank on Krennic.
I didn't see "Krennic" in the script, though.
That's the prank - I didn't even put him in the fucking movie!

Attached: BTS-Tarkin.jpg (37 KB, 402x359)

Connor Ross
Connor Ross

So your argument is literally 'but people wouldn't be able to tell who she is' because of Rukh, but if she had the same armour, what is your fucking problem? Refute this

Luis Watson
Luis Watson

user we want both

Jace Williams
Jace Williams

Rebels Thrawn has differences, but he still looks like Thrawn.

Rukh looks like a completely different species.

Owen Gutierrez
Owen Gutierrez

why?

Noah Barnes
Noah Barnes

has a male build

Attached: download.jpg (10 KB, 300x168)

Jaxon Stewart
Jaxon Stewart

Mostly because there were many different male versions. He could be anything from black to white to asian.

Attached: Revan.jpg (53 KB, 190x319)

Gavin Watson
Gavin Watson

He hasn't shown up or been unanimously decreed existing or not existing yet.
It works in a case of "if this Legends person or event hasn't been mentioned to seen in canon, they/it does not exist." Thrawn did not exist in canon until Rebels brought him in, and if it hadn't brought him in, he wouldn't have existed period.

Michael Morris
Michael Morris

He's looked like a completely different species multiple times before in canon. That's just artistic depiction. It's not like in some comics he shows up as a girl and in some he shows up as a man, or he's an assassin in one and a travelling pazaak player in another.

Carter Allen
Carter Allen

you see i like this baby, the at te and the carrier fit together like puzzle parts and the at te is small enough to be carried into battle
its just isnt practical for a 10 story death machine

Attached: LAATc-TCW.jpg (54 KB, 648x368)

Levi Lee
Levi Lee

Woman hurt me so I'm scared of a fictional character being one in the current canon

Asher Foster
Asher Foster

She's a perfect example, some people I've talked to didn't know it was a chick until I told them

Jaxon Ramirez
Jaxon Ramirez

Revan is a male in Legends canon. There is already a super important female character in the Jedi Exile so why make Revan female

Tyler Edwards
Tyler Edwards

wanting ANOTHER female empowerment character in SW

Benjamin Thomas
Benjamin Thomas

in canon
You keep saying that, but you don't seem to know what it means.

Camden Reyes
Camden Reyes

Easy there user, you can't let them know you're trolling so easily.

Nathaniel Kelly
Nathaniel Kelly

Revan is a male in Legends canon.
AHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
this matters not

Grayson Miller
Grayson Miller

what does it men user-kun?

Ayden Wood
Ayden Wood

That means she's the perfect example of why Revan could be female despite a "male build"

also your friends are fucking retarded. she talks in the movies

Joseph Wood
Joseph Wood

What ever helps you sleep at night buddy.

Ian Evans
Ian Evans

It's also a unitasker that can only carry one walker at a time

Daniel Cooper
Daniel Cooper

Attached: h7ci76c.jpg (140 KB, 960x559)

Zachary Garcia
Zachary Garcia

cause Alek can then Fuck bitches get money

Aiden Gonzalez
Aiden Gonzalez

Whatever helps you sleep at night buddy

Jacob Perez
Jacob Perez

only one womyn allowed

Julian Gomez
Julian Gomez

implying my normie friends actually care about star wars

Blake Richardson
Blake Richardson

has no response
posts the same thing twice instead

Nathan Young
Nathan Young

So I bought that hot toys of Tarkin and I have to say, it's pretty fucking good
Do you guys own any overpriced figures

Kevin Carter
Kevin Carter

and women can only birth one baby at a time
wonder if we've got an alien to solve that problem

Attached: bitch-dab-2.png (122 KB, 764x683)

Lucas Bennett
Lucas Bennett

Whatever helps you sleep at night buddy.

Logan Hall
Logan Hall

implying star wars isn't literally made for normies
implying you're not a normie yourself

William Moore
William Moore

SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP

Attached: 733973E1-4C75-4D05-AA1F-A4A00533A91D.jpg (177 KB, 894x894)

Chase Torres
Chase Torres

mfw I realize I WAS A NORMIE ALL ALONG

Attached: THIS-IS-NOT-ART.png (307 KB, 565x456)

Xavier Sanchez
Xavier Sanchez

god DAMN this make me moist

Matthew Torres
Matthew Torres

and women can only birth one baby at a time
posting this in a star wars thread

Easton Baker
Easton Baker

Why? Malak was one of Kotor's worst characters and a terrible villain. Not to mention Carth wasn't a good romance option compared to Bastila. Honestly all of you fem Revan fags are probably women that want to self-insert as femRevan.

Colton Price
Colton Price

re probably women that want to self-insert as femRevan.
Where the fuck do you think we are? The only girl we get around here is obsessed with tarkin

Jason Brown
Jason Brown

whose trolling I'm 100% serious of revan being female in canon

Here comes the SJW/Feminist ruins my Star Wars

Lucas Williams
Lucas Williams

People here actually cares about what Pablo thinks.

Attached: 1514154025783.png (58 KB, 612x501)

Brandon Parker
Brandon Parker

So you are self-inserting as Carth? That is even worse!

Adam Hall
Adam Hall

he didnt read the spoiler text
why do you think i brought it up?
we've got a six breasted half furry alien we've got to have one that births litters
find it and bring it to me

Attached: YarnaDdalGargan-bg.jpg (118 KB, 652x800)

Eli Morgan
Eli Morgan

not thinking disney would also let revan be bisexual and sex up everyone including the exile and bastlia as a woman

Josiah Fisher
Josiah Fisher

Join your breathren ;)

Attached: 5CFF538C-5664-4698-92B6-677EBD1727A2.jpg (73 KB, 736x736)

Asher Long
Asher Long

Why are they so cute?

Attached: family-time.png (603 KB, 597x509)

Blake Watson
Blake Watson

Pablo is #1 on the list of /swco/'s /ourguy/ list. He triggers everyone that /swco/ also hates. Based.

Jack Foster
Jack Foster

Attached: CC27F1EA-BBA7-4E29-B0EE-F128850C3BCD.png (180 KB, 500x786)

Christian Flores
Christian Flores

people here actually care about a story group member's opinion
what a novel concept ?

Wyatt Robinson
Wyatt Robinson

bottom left is top tier qt

Josiah Cox
Josiah Cox

Not if "she" is supposed to be a main character of a trilogy. Disney isn't retarded and would never allow it.

Angel Johnson
Angel Johnson

tfw made this edit
tfw it was right

Attached: rukh-herring.png (261 KB, 640x480)

Owen Gomez
Owen Gomez

Disney does not do lewd

Juan Rivera
Juan Rivera

He's right though

Isaac Jackson
Isaac Jackson

But he doesn't trigger tumblrinas so he isn't based to me. Also his taste in Star Wars films is terrible.

Attached: 1514943795666.png (115 KB, 1080x809)

Charles Harris
Charles Harris

Attached: 1514962734197.gif (1.74 MB, 540x259)

Josiah Richardson
Josiah Richardson

BWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: (fog-horn-noise).png (1.27 MB, 1920x808)

Logan Walker
Logan Walker

Pablo is #1 on the list of /swco/'s /ourguy/ list
That's a weird way to spell Mads

Attached: Our-Guy.png (359 KB, 681x378)

Kayden Flores
Kayden Flores

giving a shit about tumblr

Jonathan Sanders
Jonathan Sanders

Krennic get off the holonet and go cry to your deathtroopers about galen leaving

Charles Peterson
Charles Peterson

Not really... So if Leia never got hurt are you saying that she would deny Poe information to the plan?

Carter Perry
Carter Perry

giving a shit about Reddit

Jose Perry
Jose Perry

i see that file name
i needed one last good laugh before bed

Attached: 1518829549209.jpg (9 KB, 210x200)

Juan Flores
Juan Flores

a superior officer doesn't have to tell a lower one shit
he's right

Elijah Stewart
Elijah Stewart

shitting
Darth Poo Poo/ Darth Dookie says hi

Tyler Thompson
Tyler Thompson

he ignores tumblr since it's all ship posting

Camden Roberts
Camden Roberts

Maybe she would since she's basically his mommy. Whether she would actually be obligated to is another story.

Jackson Kelly
Jackson Kelly

How will D & D top that?

Attached: 065971D6-FF69-440B-B722-43118AE0D846.jpg (527 KB, 2048x1536)

Ryan Brooks
Ryan Brooks

Different guy but yeah that is true she is under no obligation to tell him. But Does that make her decision good or even right? Hell no.

Nathaniel Carter
Nathaniel Carter

Game of Thrones directors not doing lewd shit
what madness is this

Dylan Stewart
Dylan Stewart

So it hurts more.

Attached: Lucasfilm-Visual-Dictionary-Filoni.jpg (81 KB, 611x717)

Isaac Taylor
Isaac Taylor

What the fuck is KK thinking?

Attached: 1519310297424.jpg (115 KB, 1200x676)

Nathaniel Jones
Nathaniel Jones

The reason I hate the prequels is because they were incoherent stories with one dimensional characters, overabundance of CGI that aged poorly in the long run and had to have it all overhauled back with the Clone Wars cartoon.
Typical prequel hating redditor, unable to understand the story of the prequels so it is attacked as "incoherent" or "confusing." Also the obligatory "muh cgi"

Parker Johnson
Parker Johnson

the inquisitors are based I wanna see barriss offee as one

Jayden Bennett
Jayden Bennett

Wasn't the argument, though. I'm not doing another holdo argument, it devolves into both sides shitflinging

Luke Morales
Luke Morales

Implying Disney wouldn't make sure those hacks are kept on a tight leash. Honestly if Solo doesn't do good I guarantee there will be a shakeup at Lucasfilm.

Nathaniel Robinson
Nathaniel Robinson

Oh well my bad then.

Hunter Cox
Hunter Cox

damning barriss

Attached: 1363934779301.png (64 KB, 380x328)

Thomas Foster
Thomas Foster

DAVE NO

Attached: 1424186729642.gif (2.49 MB, 853x480)

Hunter Ramirez
Hunter Ramirez

But Yoda cured her anger with days and days of concentrated hug therapy.

Asher Rogers
Asher Rogers

nike campaign

Dominic Ross
Dominic Ross

I already know about that I just needed a picture of her. What I don't understand is why the fuck would she think Dabid would be a good fit for Star Wars. It seems to me she only cares about making money and since Got was wildly successful they can make Star Wars successful whether or not it shits on Lucas vision.

Jaxon Jenkins
Jaxon Jenkins

Are you the guy that claimed he was writing a paper
how's seventh grade going? Did lequaine steal the girl you had a crush on?

Hunter Garcia
Hunter Garcia

I'm really surprised that Barriss and Coleman Trebor got the same amount of screen time in Rebels, considering Filoni is a Barissokafag

Attached: 1520518856570.jpg (147 KB, 1323x803)

Dominic Morris
Dominic Morris

Dude what the fuck are you talking about?

Colton Powell
Colton Powell

they probably will but still and it will do ok if word of mouth caries to the people who say won't go

she's already damed

WRONG

Chase Evans
Chase Evans

I wonder if any inquisitors/barriss will survive to the new ST show and be redeemed so Ben can kill them

Matthew Gomez
Matthew Gomez

anyone have that image of all the various EU incarnations of Rukh?

Hunter Kelly
Hunter Kelly

There are Anons in this thread who think this is a model.

Attached: Untitled.png (2.33 MB, 2560x1440)

Christopher Brown
Christopher Brown

Buy me Star Wars toys

Jaxon Jenkins
Jaxon Jenkins

What the fuck was her problem?

Attached: Screenshot-20180315-012129.jpg (719 KB, 966x1282)

Aaron Miller
Aaron Miller

As much as I nitpick about TLJ, there were plenty of good parts. Plus, it was the first Star Wars movie I ever saw in theaters (I almost saw ROTS a long time ago but didn't get the chance).

Thank you Based Rian

Bentley White
Bentley White

He didn't see The Phantom Menace 3D

Andrew Gomez
Andrew Gomez

Hey everybody, Finn's gonna get laid!

Attached: caddyshack-69.png (1.11 MB, 1440x900)

Henry Murphy
Henry Murphy

it was the first Star Wars movie I ever saw in theaters
You didn't see RO or TFA? I find this hard to believe, 1/10 bait

Oliver Hill
Oliver Hill

Why I didn't is a long story, mate.

Still have some nostalgia for the PT era though.

It's vidyakino

Logan Smith
Logan Smith

It's not bait. I shit you not, lol.

Jeremiah Moore
Jeremiah Moore

IV as the best Star Wars film
terrible taste

Pick one

Cameron Brooks
Cameron Brooks

Leave.

Jayden Reed
Jayden Reed

Ep IX's true enemy
Has yet
To reveal himself

Attached: hqdefault-(1).jpg (12 KB, 480x360)

Hudson Adams
Hudson Adams

He even put 7 near the bottom, I don't get why people scream SHILL at him. If he was, he'd be saying they are the best

Jonathan Ross
Jonathan Ross

damn the 3D meme seems so long ago now

Julian Campbell
Julian Campbell

Best ST planet?
Best Anthology planet?
Best Filoni planet?

Levi Morgan
Levi Morgan

See, you can't even format posts well anymore

Stop and go back to /tv/

Gavin Edwards
Gavin Edwards

-Crait
-Scarif
-Dathomir

Wyatt Clark
Wyatt Clark

Crait
Scarif
Quarzite

Ryder Butler
Ryder Butler

Isn't this the pot calling the kettle black?

Caleb Price
Caleb Price

Ahch-To
Scarif
Umbara

Gavin Cooper
Gavin Cooper

Good choices. I'd add Ahch-To and Eadu.

Joseph Cruz
Joseph Cruz

Umbara

Attached: manofculture.jpg (27 KB, 448x401)

Parker Jenkins
Parker Jenkins

FYI, TLJ in 4k is 60gb.

Each SW movie will now take up almost 100gb since 4k is in demand
Wew

Cooper Edwards
Cooper Edwards

How did Luke get to Ach-to Without R2?

Henry Powell
Henry Powell

It's another plot hole. TLJ is filled with them.

Jeremiah Foster
Jeremiah Foster

Quarzite

Almost forgot about that place. I feel ashamed.

Matthew Harris
Matthew Harris

How is that a plot hole

Josiah Price
Josiah Price

None they are all shit
Scariff
Quarzite or Umbara

Jacob Foster
Jacob Foster

It was not only cool on its own but also used very well in Space Full Metal Jacket.

Ian Brown
Ian Brown

Why would he need R2

Blake Robinson
Blake Robinson

In fiction, a plot hole, plothole or plot error is a gap or inconsistency in a storyline that goes against the flow of logic established by the story's plot. Such inconsistencies include such things as illogical or wikt:impossible events, and statements or events that contradict earlier events in the storyline.
Luke flying his X-wing to Ach-to without R2 navicomputer is inconsistent with canon. Xwings don't have built in navicomputers so Luke would require R2 to get to the planet.

Jose Richardson
Jose Richardson

Does the X-Wing absolutely NEED an astromech to fly?

Sebastian Watson
Sebastian Watson

If you want to travel by hyperspace.

Cameron Clark
Cameron Clark

So it's impossible he had something else to help him? You're jumping the blaster here

Thomas Thompson
Thomas Thompson

He sent R2 back through Space UPS.

Colton Ward
Colton Ward

Zeb didn't need a navicomputed when using to Force to navigate the Star Cluster.
Why would Luke need on for a planet he made a map too?

Matthew Miller
Matthew Miller

Where did it say he got there via hyperspace

Blake Hall
Blake Hall

The only one jumping through hoops is you to explain an inconsistency that isn't addressed even in supplementary canon. You need a navicomputer why else do you think letter wings have Astromech droids?

Camden Powell
Camden Powell

So a plothole to you means 'thing I don't like'. Gotcha

Kayden Moore
Kayden Moore

Since when and what was he piloting?
How else did he get there?

Juan Nelson
Juan Nelson

it's never stated he got there in hyperspace
there's a map to him which means he could have used a map to get there
Sounds like a (You) problem

Aiden Brown
Aiden Brown

So you don't know how to read?

Tyler Powell
Tyler Powell

Attached: Screenshot-2018-03-14-23-02-15-1.png (751 KB, 1080x1474)

Josiah Young
Josiah Young

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Eli Long
Eli Long

Watch rebels /tv/poster

Nathaniel Gonzalez
Nathaniel Gonzalez

Are you fucking serious how do you think travel works in Star Wars? Unless he found some new teleportation technology you need hyperspace to get anywhere in Star Wars.

Robert Perry
Robert Perry

Hildago must not have been watching the movie he is referencing because when Luke says this he meant flying the ship not jumping through hyperspace.

Justin Ross
Justin Ross

see

Robert Taylor
Robert Taylor

This nigga didn't see Rebels.

Luke Johnson
Luke Johnson

Where does it say he got to the planet through hyperspace
"you must use it to travel!!!' doesn't count

Blake Peterson
Blake Peterson

Where the fuck is da navi computer on this thing?

Attached: IMG-0338.png (1.32 MB, 1630x745)

Adam Anderson
Adam Anderson

Yeah actually I did watch most of Rebels so enlighten me if I am missing something
Yes it does until otherwise noted faster than light travel is the only way to get to one planet to another. How do you think Rey and Chewie got to the Island? Are you trolling me?

Josiah Lopez
Josiah Lopez

Not getting enough tanned Wild Space dick

Isaiah Thomas
Isaiah Thomas

Alright so tell me your source of him using it to travel
just because you can drive your car 100mph to get somewhere faster, doesn't mean you always do. You have the positive claim that he did it.

Owen Morris
Owen Morris

Inside it's brain obviously. Space ships need navicomputers in Star Wars this has always been a thing. Fighters like Xwings are too small to have their own navicomputer so they use Astromech droids.

Cameron Gomez
Cameron Gomez

Yes it does until otherwise noted faster than light travel is the only way to get to one planet to another
What about that time in ESB

Jace Morales
Jace Morales

You are obviously either a troll or dumber than a sack of potatoes. Xwings are slower than a 747 in atmosphere canonically. Even if they are faster in space they are still slower than lightspeed. You can't travel lightyears without faster than light. Does your small brain understand this?

Dylan Adams
Dylan Adams

You need a navicomputer why else do you think letter wings have Astromech droids?
You don't necessarily need one, it just really, really helps.

Sebastian Martinez
Sebastian Martinez

Back up hyperdrive that's way slower then it's normal one

Adam Peterson
Adam Peterson

Attached: 1501014306111.png (619 KB, 1280x2014)

Levi Walker
Levi Walker

I still don't get why he couldn't have something else to help him
why is this the hill you want to die on

Bentley Morgan
Bentley Morgan

In Rebels
Zeb uses the Force to guide a ship through an uncharted Star Cluster
Wolves can travel through hyperspace
Space Whales can kidnap your star destroyer
There are literal portals through time and space across the entire galaxy

So tell me again how you can only travel via ship? Luke could've easily been taken to the island by purgill. There's 30 years we don't know about. That's not a plot hole dumbass.

Nicholas Moore
Nicholas Moore

There's 30 years we don't know about.
That's a good point. He could get there at sub lightspeed in that time
this guy is retarded

Mason Cook
Mason Cook

Because you see his Xwing on Ach-to. Until further notice it's a plot hole.

Nolan Perry
Nolan Perry

Lmao what that is never said in the movie.

Ayden Morris
Ayden Morris

I don't think you realize how big the Galaxy is or how long Luke has been gone for dumbass.

David Diaz
David Diaz

Wait, what is the argument here? That you can't go to hyperspace without an astromech? What?

Benjamin Barnes
Benjamin Barnes

Just because it wasn't said doesn't make it any less true nor does that excuse ESB for not saying it. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Christian Sanders
Christian Sanders

Until further notice it's a plot hole.
Thirty years. Explain how it's a plot hole when he had that much time to get there

Justin Collins
Justin Collins

Purgill took him there, there's your answer if you really want one.

Jayden Young
Jayden Young

How did Luke fly his Xwing to Ach-to without an Astromech

Jonathan Peterson
Jonathan Peterson

Luke's x-wing got a super duper secret upgrade that gave it a built in navicomputer

Attached: 1517425176027.jpg (23 KB, 249x214)

Sebastian Ward
Sebastian Ward

Just because it wasn't said doesn't make it any less true
You'd be right if you had some kind of source to back this up. So do you have a source for them having a slower backup hyperdrive?

Julian White
Julian White

This sounds like a shieldgate argument
I love it

Nicholas Young
Nicholas Young

He didn't have 30 years to get there dumbass. He was only in exile for 5 or 6 years at the most.

Zachary Watson
Zachary Watson

Now I would buy that argument.
Incredible cross section for TFA

Brody Diaz
Brody Diaz

You have a source for him using hyperspace to get there? you made the first positive claim
see

Luke Cox
Luke Cox

Going by it's not impossible, just a shitload harder.

Ryan Gomez
Ryan Gomez

you made the first positive claim
When? is my first post here.

Levi Edwards
Levi Edwards

just a shitload harder.
Like everything, but the force helps him.

Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

Wrong. If he didn't have an astromech, he couldn't have gotten there. You can't just go "hurr THE FORCE" like that's an answer.

Hudson Cox
Hudson Cox

Didn't he cut himself off from the force? And how is that possible? I thought that shit was non-canon?

Tyler Rogers
Tyler Rogers

cross section for TFA
TFA

How does the falcon 30 years later mean thats what is was in TESB. Han could've upgraded it after for all we know.

Brody Morgan
Brody Morgan

see Zeb uses the Force to guide a ship through an uncharted Star Cluster

Christopher Powell
Christopher Powell

Didn't he cut himself off from the force?
We don't know when he did that. He may have waited until he got the Ahch-to.

Evan Taylor
Evan Taylor

But that isn't stated. I could have used an older cross section but you will say it's non-canon.

Joshua Perry
Joshua Perry

What ship?

Xavier Lewis
Xavier Lewis

Why the fuck does it matter, if it was bigger than an X-Wing should theoretically be easier

Brayden Moore
Brayden Moore

I don't give a shit what some cartoon says, if it's not in the movie it didn't fucking happen. The movie shows he had no astromech, therefore no way to safely use lightspeed, and there my friend is a PLOT. HOLE. Do you know what that term means? Let me put it in terms a simpleton like you can understand.

In fiction, a plot hole, plothole or plot error is a gap or inconsistency in a storyline that goes against the flow of logic established by the story's plot.

And this is a huge fucking inconsistency.

Camden Peterson
Camden Peterson

I don't give a shit what some cartoon says, if it's not in the movie it didn't fucking happen
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAA
oh this nigga is serious

Colton Smith
Colton Smith

The Ghost, but that doesn't matter because its uncharted spacd you retard.

You said you seen MOST of rebels, how have you not seen this?

Logan Reyes
Logan Reyes

We're here to discuss Star Wars. STAR WARS. Not some cartoon, but fucking Star Wars, a MOVIE franchise.

Thomas Russell
Thomas Russell

Than it had a navicomputer built in dumbass.

Hunter Cruz
Hunter Cruz

if it's not in the movie it didn't fucking happen.
that's not how this series works you faggot. Welcome to star wars, the cartoons are canon, thats why chopper is in RO :^)

Attached: 1520454253874.jpg (76 KB, 448x800)

Chase Phillips
Chase Phillips

I skipped most of the Zeb episodes because his character sucks.

Jose Gonzalez
Jose Gonzalez

(You)

Levi Russell
Levi Russell

Than it had a navicomputer built in dumbass.
explicitly stated he did it
WELL AKCHYUALLY
no. you're wrong. Admit that you were proven wrong by a cartoon for babbies

Lucas Anderson
Lucas Anderson

/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons on Sup Forums - Comics & Cartoons
We're here to discuss Star Wars. STAR WARS. Not some cartoon, but fucking Star Wars, a MOVIE franchise.

Attached: 1511801482866.jpg (46 KB, 485x466)

Asher Nguyen
Asher Nguyen

Nope not in the least bit my friend. The force helped him plug in coordinates into the navicomputer.

Luke Kelly
Luke Kelly

Attached: 1520815284242.png (698 KB, 777x584)

John Wood
John Wood

The best part is that we are in /swco/, like, how did they get here? This is a comics and cartoons board. you have to be here for comics and cartoons.
fucking olympic gold in mental gymnastics over here

Anthony Johnson
Anthony Johnson

Then don't act like you know what you're talking about.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mwJPUopLrw0

Aaron Martinez
Aaron Martinez

I can't fucking wait until my tarkin gets here to bully my black series krennic

Attached: 1516119285914.jpg (117 KB, 1199x901)

Jaxon King
Jaxon King

Having read Pablo's tweet I concede my argument. Thank you all for your consideration. I still don't like TLJ.

Cameron Scott
Cameron Scott

The force plugs in the coordinates into the navicomputer. Xwings don't have navicomputers. Is your brain made out of mush?

Nathaniel Moore
Nathaniel Moore

falseflagging
You're not me, chickenfucker. As long as you all keep using tweets from some intern and a cartoon as your proof, you can consider this argument lost to you.

And with that said, I now officially end the argument.

/argument

Daniel Jackson
Daniel Jackson

This spacing
thinking he just got an EBIN WIN XD
go back to plebbit.

Anthony Adams
Anthony Adams

So why can't The Force tell Luke the coordinates to input manually?

Jeremiah King
Jeremiah King

I certainly hope this cringy post is the real falseflag
And with that said, I now officially end the argument.

/argument
Cool the fuck down

Attached: 1486078132947.png (232 KB, 512x384)

Austin Garcia
Austin Garcia

You can't input coordinates without a navicomputer that like putting coordinates into a gps without physically having the gps.

Hudson Cox
Hudson Cox

It is. I am the original poster of the question. I believe Pablo's answer since it does make sense sort of.

William Murphy
William Murphy

/argument

Back to /reddit/ with you

Brandon Sanchez
Brandon Sanchez

Manually was the key word there friendo. Flying manually, without a computer.

Adam Anderson
Adam Anderson

Attached: 1513855725778.jpg (98 KB, 780x393)

Charles Myers
Charles Myers

This makes me wish for a Tag and Bink revival where they somehow end up in the First Order.

Austin Thompson
Austin Thompson

...are we the baddies?
well

Attached: rat-anus.jpg (67 KB, 511x511)

Joshua Sullivan
Joshua Sullivan

Attached: ACD73845-1A1F-4E7B-BF66-D4879ADFC5A7.jpg (246 KB, 866x898)

Blake Adams
Blake Adams

Haven't you heard?
Tag and Bink are appearing in Solo.

Chase Williams
Chase Williams

What is more canon? Films or novels? Films of course.

Colton Anderson
Colton Anderson

can't fucking wait

Dominic Collins
Dominic Collins

they are equal until proven otherwise

Matthew Thompson
Matthew Thompson

Goodnight, anons.

Attached: ahsoka-sleeping.jpg (310 KB, 1080x1080)

Juan Taylor
Juan Taylor

never watched any of the new movies but how likely do you think it is that rey is related to rey or a wound in the force?

Jaxson Garcia
Jaxson Garcia

I did and you really don't realize how many subtitles there are in that movie for alien languages when you have someone behind you in the theater reading them out loud to his kid. Which, I guess, I understand? like if the kid can't read how would he understand what's happening, but I feel like if your kid is too young to read he's not going to be understanding the movie beyond the visual storytelling all too much anyway so its a waste of time. The 3D was also a waste of time. I don't know why they started with TPM releasing each one annually instead of just starting with the OT. It probably didn't perform as well as they hoped, but if A New Hope was re-released in theaters in 3D sheeeiit people would be lining up to see that at midnight

Hunter Collins
Hunter Collins

Attached: latest.jpg (76 KB, 427x667)

Nathan Jackson
Nathan Jackson

Did any one read the novelization? I like how Kylo Ren said the praetorian guards were more powerful than him and would have kicked his ass without Rey. These guys could probably take Mace Windu or Yoda in a fight.

Attached: top-aku-kek.png (536 KB, 1054x530)

Anthony Davis
Anthony Davis

Why wasnt he the main character? After Iden and whats his face left it still could have shown the morality of continuing in the empire. Would have been so much better

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (83 KB, 1280x720)

Lucas Gonzalez
Lucas Gonzalez

tfw thought the campaign was dope until you suddenly had to start killing stormtroopers in the span of 5 seconds and noped the fuck out

Luis Morales
Luis Morales

it's been 34 years, technology has advanced. Poe's X-Wing doesn't have an R2-unit. Luke could've just rigged his X-Wing to work without one, or maybe they aren't necessary at all in 34 ABY.

It's not a plot hole, especially since it's not relevant to the plot at all and the only reason we think Luke took his X-Wing there is because Rey sees an X-Wing submerged in the water by the cliff. Luke never points and goes "like my ride?" It's never brought up again. The only reason why it is there is to plant the seed in our mind that later on when Luke arrives on Crait we think he's actually there because we saw his X-Wing earlier. It really is a clever trick on Rian's part. It's funny how he got things like that absolutely perfect and then other times entire sections of the movie are just nonsense logically.

Dylan Jackson
Dylan Jackson

rey is related to rey

Attached: pryce-thinking.jpg (450 KB, 1080x1080)

John Carter
John Carter

revan*

Dylan Miller
Dylan Miller

how did Han and Leia get to Bespin from Hoth if their hyperdrive was broken? they flew. It's not even a minor detail, it's what their whole b-plot revolves around. Fucking moron, you can't even remember the actual stories of these movies you're nitpicking?

Attached: 1498084509719.png (114 KB, 225x207)

Jackson Brooks
Jackson Brooks

People will scream SUBVERSION at that, but I really liked that fake out

Logan Anderson
Logan Anderson

Me neither. Clones can keeps a secret.

Carter Turner
Carter Turner

#MeToo

Ayden Wilson
Ayden Wilson

Alright I just rewatched The Director and The Jedi for the second time and tried to rank the full length documentaries we've gotten as special features with each movie. I didn't include the OT ones because there have been so many releases and different documentaries and behind the scenes material that I couldn't pick a definitive one. Also the one for TFA is high for me personally because of how well rounded it is in terms of subjects it explores, even if it wasn't too in depth it was still interesting to see. Rogue One only had the shitty 5 minute featurettes that were insultingly pointless.
1. The Beginning - The Phantom Menace
2. The Director and the Jedi - The Last Jedi
3. The Secrets of The Force Awakens - The Force Awakens
4. From Puppets To Pixels - Attack of the Clones
5. Within a Minute - Revenge of the Sith

again this is my personal ranking, I'd understand why you'd put TFA after Episode II and III. They're all honestly great docs.

Matthew Allen
Matthew Allen

Greetings from /tv/

Attached: PicsArt-03-15-12.27.08.jpg (180 KB, 890x1353)

Carter Watson
Carter Watson

Clones or recruits?

Josiah Gomez
Josiah Gomez

good, that bowl cut faggot isnt as cool as anakin or Ben will ever be as far as male protags go.

Brody Reyes
Brody Reyes

I would like a Nihilus like entity to be at the center of the mayhem of the Unknown Regions.

It would explain why it reached out to Sheev given its want to consume more Force and stuff. As well as Snoke being so powerful if he was some kind of Force vampire emissary for it.

Grayson Young
Grayson Young

What’s the problem being a normie? Why does 4chat hates normies so much?

And remember, Star Wars is made for everyone, so cut the normies shit off.

Robert Clark
Robert Clark

Sheev

Attached: A02AA9D4-1679-4EDA-B579-966469A71914.jpg (569 KB, 1536x2050)

Sebastian Murphy
Sebastian Murphy

adding on to my original post, he does the same thing with Daisy when she's crying and dealing with the truth about her parents. Says "cut" and immediately walks right up to her and makes sure she's okay since she's just by herself probably still in that head space she got herself into to do the scene. Rian's definitely a great actor's director, especially when you hear about other directors like Kubrick driving Shelley Duvall insane or Jodorowski raping his actress or something. Rian knows actors can't just turn on and off these moments of emotional anguish. It's one thing to pretend to look sad but her character is sobbing and is fucking crushed. Daisy sold that part very well I think.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-03-15-at-4.31.00-AM.png (2.42 MB, 1920x1080)

Grayson Morgan
Grayson Morgan

yeah it's funny how people here act like the biggest film franchise of all time that's been going strong for 40 years is somehow their secret club and for fanboys only

Aaron Lee
Aaron Lee

every other Inkie gives 6th bro a hard time
they don't actually hate him but do it because he is easy to rile up
he thinks everyone mocks him because they think he is weak
finally gets a solo assignment
happy for a chance to prove himself and to the other inkies what he can do
runs into Ahsoka
How JUSTed can one person be.

Matthew Roberts
Matthew Roberts

Poe's X-Wing doesn't have an R2-unit
But he has that soccer ball cunt, which fills the same purpose.

Samuel Wright
Samuel Wright

It's only a problem when they start citing complaints about things they literally don't understand.

Mason Watson
Mason Watson

Obi-Wan

Attached: F2EDCFC9-884B-433B-8680-DDAC74941219.jpg (847 KB, 1535x2048)

Jayden Rivera
Jayden Rivera

Are those clones or recruits?

Ethan Hall
Ethan Hall

Does Bossk fucks whores?

Jason Butler
Jason Butler

Only the biggest butt slut in the galaxy.

Austin Jackson
Austin Jackson

Thrawn killed only 2 clones and a lot of non-clones soldiers.

Juan Jackson
Juan Jackson

It's only when they say 'WHERE ARE THE BOTHANS IN RO' and complain because they are parroting memes and not thinking about it

Levi James
Levi James

Does any on /swco/ love and/or cares about the clone troopers and their well-being?

Matthew White
Matthew White

Muun Sith lord

Attached: EA7F56E9-212E-43F7-9122-FE6125733B77.jpg (518 KB, 717x874)

Eli Miller
Eli Miller

caring for clone scum

Attached: 1431025667720.jpg (24 KB, 488x488)

Henry Harris
Henry Harris

Everything I’ve heard and scene from him makes it seem like he is a great guy which is one reason why I am so frustrated that I hated TLJ so much. I don’t want to dislike this stuff

Connor Thomas
Connor Thomas

Why do we hate him again?

Attached: Star.Wars.Rebels.S04E15E16.Family.Reunion.and.farewell.jpg (288 KB, 1920x1080)

Tyler Cooper
Tyler Cooper

Finally watched The Last Jedi.
Overall, I liked it. Better than TFA with just a handful of dumb moments. Really like what's happening with Kylo Ren.

Benjamin Rivera
Benjamin Rivera

Yeah I believe they're stronger than Kylo
Why? Kylo has been bfto in every battle he was in. He sucks.

Ryder Edwards
Ryder Edwards

Shhhh, you'll wake farmer-kun up.

Blake Russell
Blake Russell

Plague?

John Lewis
John Lewis

What will the next thread be about I wonder.

Kayden Roberts
Kayden Roberts

droid opinions matter

Attached: CLANKERED.png (440 KB, 766x888)

Grayson Collins
Grayson Collins

The point of trolling is to be subtle. You were doing very well until you started sperging. Otherwise ok effort

5/10

Adam Miller
Adam Miller

Is Andi still at Lucasfilm? Last time I was itt I know there was some drama surrounding her...

Parker Lee
Parker Lee

Is Andi still at Lucasfilm?

There's no reason why she shouldn't be. She's behind their social media stuff.

Jace Bell
Jace Bell

Fresh bread. Middle schoolers need not apply

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit