Well Canadabros are you ready for the Mexican and libtard Exodus...

Well Canadabros are you ready for the Mexican and libtard Exodus. I hope millions of Mexicans come and overstay in Canada. December 1, 2016 Mexicans no longer need to have a visa to come here. I hope you get to see the joys of masses of illegals leeching on your system.

Well they don't have access to health care or jobs without a social security card, still fuck Trudeau. Can't fucking wait for Mad Max Bernier to become our PM

Fuck this shithole im going to the states

Fuckin this

Hahahahahaha

I want Canada to be a white asian ethnostate.

And by Asian I don't mean Indian. Otherwise, our most important task is to push for diversity skepticism and trigger inter ethnic conflicts.

>Mexican and libtard Exodus
>I live in Port Hardy

I'd kind of like to see that that. My Abobros fuckin' hate everybody who is born abroad, and I don't doubt there'd be some late night beaner beat downs.

How's the weather in Vancouver, Chang?

One winter season will make them fuck off pretty damn fast.

Wetback females are born pregnant, so they use their sheer numbers to huddle together for warmth.

It ain't going to happen.
The mexicans that are wealthy enough to go hundreds of miles across the US legally are probably wealthy enough to afford housing anyway, which is fine, because they're probably upperclass white-hispanic or pale-latin.
They're not coming east where the economy is shit, because nothing comes here; everything goes out west.
When liberals from the US get here, and if they ever become citizens, they're going to vote for more benefits for us Atlantic Canadians, which isn't bad for us short-term, but it's going to be shit when a conservative has to pick up the dogshit, and Atlantic Canada is left to starve again.

I WANT OUT

I'm sure, even though many have lived around gangs and rough areas of the US, that they're terrified of "Da Port" Lmao

>Winnipeg is poor as shit with no jobs
>people still settle here

These immigrants are ruining my city already ruined city. But before it was cozy and ruined. Now it's just trash.

I'm moving to the fucking inter-lakes region innawoods where no one can find me.

>my city already ruined city

Please ignore the superfluous city. Too drunk to proofread right.

I don't think it'S without reasons that we have a very low latino population. They can't handle the cold. Fuck, for some of them 18C is cold. Imagine -30C, they're fucked.

Wimpy justin will bend at the knee. No way in hell Trump lets the largest unsecured border the world become a third world shithole

If this happens I will, and I'm not talking shit here. I'm 100% serious.
If millions of spics and hajis dump into this country I'll assassinate Trudeau.
On my honor. I mean this with my whole heart.

I'm planning to rise to power in this country, I've said this for the last ten years.
Trump was a wake up call to me, I see that it's possible to accomplish.
Even though our systems are different, I've long said that the Canadian people will hit a brick wall at some point in the future and our apathy and "good manners" will fall like shattered glass as the veil we've been put behind is razed to dust and these people see the true shit show of a country we live in.
And then I'll rise to power. I'll take care of the East.

latinos are less brown than Indians and Jamaicans it hasn't stopped them. Why would latinos give up on gibs if theirs is going to be cut off in the USA?

I pray to our Lord that this is true.

well CAnadabro, I am American but I want Canadians to feel the pain of Millions of Illegal immigrants. This is necessary before you get your own Trump. I can see Mexico as an international immigration hub, become Mexican and then go to Canada. You don't have to have a tourist visa or nothing coming December 1, 2016. I doubt Turdoo will even deport those poor brown people. It is a necessary evil to get uncucked.

>mfw I got out
>also participate in death squad operations
current year + 1 has been great

Kellie Leitch can't come soon enough.

isis will set up shop, that or ms13