Dude.... why is weed illegal lmao

>dude.... why is weed illegal lmao
>it can cure cancer and shit mayn

Do degenerate weedfags seriously believe this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

politicususa.com/2015/08/23/u-s-governments-department-health-finally-admits-marijuana-kills-cancer.html
m.state.gov/mc141.htm
cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/cam/patient/cannabis-pdq
sott.net/article/235216-Science-is-conclusive-Tobacco-increases-work-capacity
sott.net
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AYO HOL UP MANE 420BLAZEIT.COM WROTE DAT WEED REALLY DO CURE CANCER. FUCK U TALN BOUT MANE

politicususa.com/2015/08/23/u-s-governments-department-health-finally-admits-marijuana-kills-cancer.html

but it's been proven to kill tumors you retard

absolutely not, but anything substance that reacts with people to the degree cannabis does has strong potential for medical applications.

Also you have no right to tell what others can or cannot put into their bodies, just as I have no right to tell you to take that kiwi out of your ass.

you are brain damaged if you think marijuana for medicinal use should be banned

i can understand why recreational use should be banned however (not that I agree)

Killing tumors and curing all cancer are two different things.

I'm not saying it should be banned medically, I'm just saying its not the be all and end all of medical treatment like many weedfags tend to believe.

imagine defending weed being illegal

>end all of medical treatment like many weedfags tend to believe.
You're an over dramatic faggot
Fuck your thread and fuck weed too

sage

No one thinks this.

>put up a picture of a weird animal
>this is what you look like

That's not an argument you mong.

Weed makes people stupid. If you deny this, you are a fucking degenerate weedfag.

I've smoked weed all my life and when I got lung cancer my weed cured it.

Wherever recreation marijuana use goes, degenerate behavior follows.

>only prescription drugs can cure you

as for the degenerate thing I do agree, I see it in my own family but that isn't a valid reason to hate it.

Weedfags are gonna be extinct in a year or so. Sessions is gonna crack down, and bring us back to the glory days of Reagan.

I bet weed caused it as well

do you think it's harmful? do you think the government should be able to tell people what to put in their bodies? what else should they be able to tell you to do or not to do?

i don't like the idea of the government telling me what I can't do in my free time, especially when my actions do not, in any way, harm anyone else nor infringe on anyone's rights.

Enjoy not having the White House long then. I have an MBA, my own home, and steady income.....if I want to toke up in my decriminalized state then I damn well will do as I please. Infringe it? Then the Republicans have lost a voter out of me for decades to come.

Amen brother, honestly extremists in each party always pull shit like this thinking that a recent election has given them a mandate to push retarded shit.

The Republicans will learn again soon enough, just as the Democrats did.

Weed is harmful to the productivity of the nation. It makes people join a culture of lazyness and degeneracy.

>tfw weed stopped my grand mal siezures
>mfw a bunch of frog worshipping neets tell me pot is degenerate
K

Then why do I likely make more than you and have likely had stable employment over a longer period of time? Do you own your own business as well? Are you even out of school yet?

No serious person claims that it cures ALL cancers but it does have a significant effect in a few very common and serious ones like lung cancer and brain cancer for example

If that's your argument, you should ban couches.

just let them believe that shit. The more of them on weed the less the pharma companies make. It also keeps niggers from chimping out

I finished school 2 years ago and am in the second year of my electronic security apprenticeship. I am currently the most successful person in my family and everything I have now, I had to work for.

Almost any form of media or recreation can be abused
>check flag
Oh ok

Science isn't really a process of 'admitting' things.

>I personally feel it is benefitial to me, so it must be benefitial to the whole nation as well xDDDD

Treat weed like alcohol and there Are No problems.

Why is it always american flag that defend weed ?
Is it because they don't drink ?

Yep, I make more than you, and have been working longer than you. Keep trying kid with that "uninhibited productivity", god forbid a healthy, productive, working adult with multiple income sources wants to do something within legal within the confine of his state's laws.

Not a valid argument to take away my rights, cuck. Go back to priming migrants for the benefit of your women.

Weed makes beaners into Mexican wall jumpin' beans
....that rape.

>32KiB

But politicians admit things when the evidence is too insurmountable to continue ignoring

It was entirely a valid argument. Observing something once and then generalising it to every case ever is fucking retarded. Do you make more than him by being a prostitute or something?

>t. someone's who supports an entire argument comprising of: "weed is degenerate and creates a nation of lazy people because I say so"
Anyways, yeah, that's what it is. I totally am not a business owner and have an advanced degree in business or anything.

Anyways, shouldn't you cucked losers be busy shooting Crocodile Dundee 5, or getting ready to appease the God Emporer; lest he takes over your nation of cucks with all of the increasingly super-productive/alert military we're allegedly going to be having shortly??

Alright I'll try arguing your way.

If you use weed you are a cuck and like to watch niggas and muslims fuck your wife and after they're done you like to lick their unwashed refugee cocks clean.

How's that argument for you Americuck?

How can one even count this many strawmen?

>Aussies trying to talk shit and call people cucks
>Has a "Minister for Women"
>Has a "Office for Women"
Holy shit, pretty much canacuck-tier. Top fucking kek.

Wats this then m8?
m.state.gov/mc141.htm

An obvious waste of money instituted 3 years ago that absolutely nobody gives a shit nor knows about and will shortly be removed by a leader that won't allow millions of migrants to be living on welfare. Keep it up Auscucks!

That's so nice of you to do that for migrants btw. Thank god they have such nice, productive, sober cucks like you slaving away for them.

That's just the dumb loud ones. Worth bearing in mind that the members of any group you're most likely to hear from are the dumb loud ones. Judging the entire group by them does both them and yourself a disservice.

Alcohol is legal. Cigarettes are legal. Therefore there is literally no meaningful argument as to why marijuana should be illegal. If you think marijuana is any worse than what we already have access to, you are a brainwashed sheep buying into the "drugz r bad" propaganda. Simple as that.

>I've already been shot two times so I guess a third wouldn't hurt.

This really is a Sup Forums-tier argument. I can't give you a response because I can't take this seriously.

More,

> If i'm allowed to shoot myself with a Berretta why can't i shoot myself with a Glock.

>oh man i literally cant even right now *posts on furry art blog on tumblr*

>it can cure cancer and shit mayn

cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/cam/patient/cannabis-pdq

(YOU) are a square and a queer

>wow what the fuck I've already been shot by a 9mm why can't I be shot with a .45 too i mean i'm already hurt dude so why not.

That's a false equivalency, unless in this analogy literally every pot smoker is also an alcoholic. In which case its a shit analogy.

furry > anime

>degenerates speg out about something they perceive to be more degenerate than themselves but in reality is more normalfag than both combined

Fuck off you degenerate animal fucker.

I hope Trump passes a new law that bestows death upon the FURRY zoophiles.

I frankly believe that its a form of animal abuse, AND FURRY FUCKERS LIKE YOU SHOULD YIFF IN HELL.

Why are some guys here afraid of weed? Its completely ok when being smoked once in a while.

Drinking a Coke once a week doesnt harm you. But being a greedy fuck will harm you.

Its very simple.

:3

Nah, you need help bro

It's suppose to show the effect of it on society as a whole not on a single individual.

Don't make that shitty smiley ever again or your guts will be on display.

Why IS weed illegal though? Does anybody actually believe the government should be telling anyone what they can or can't put into their own body? To protect the liberty of a private citizen should be the highest cause of government. Get out of Sup Forums you filthy statist.

There is zero reason for Marijuana to be illegal and Alcohol and Cigarettes to be legal.

Millions of people have died due to drunk driving and police focus on putting pot heads in jail for blazing?

Furries are usually neumales. And your average neumale is a weak beta that thrives on attention be it negative or positive. Like dealing with a needy woman it's usually best not to respond.
sage

Nice strawman, why don't you quote a pot supporter who says it is "a cure all and end all"

No one says that, that's just what you hear when people talk about using pot to treat chronic pain or headaches, your biased mind interprets that as "miracle cure" when no one said anything about a cure.

She is so fat that her body takes up 70% of the image and has it's own gravitational pull on
objects!

That is not of your concern, want to prevent people from being lazy? Cut welfare or attach work requirements to welfare. You are only serving the pharmaceutical industry and the prison lobby's by keeping weed illegal.

It causes no more damage to "the productive value of society" then alcohol or cigarette smoke does.

Don't you think drunkeness or lung cancer from cigs cause any productivity loss? Or do you just willingly turn a blind eye to that

You lot are the first to go at the day of the rope

How have you been shot? Is anyone forcing you to smoke or drink? Want to be straight edge? Go ahead no one is stopping you.

No one if forcing sober people to blaze, it's straight edge people forcing their values on pot smokers not the other way around.

Do they even argue about the other parts of the plant and what it can be used for?

I don't know, I hear a lot of that parroted from degenerate stoner types.

That said, the most respectable people I know have a toke every now and then to chill. As long as you don't abuse it's not an issue.

>friend had cancer
>chemo didn't work
>made it worse
>she start taking cannabis oil pills
>friend had cancer
>chemo didn't work
>made it worse
>miraculously cancer gone

Empirical evidence does notk lie

Empirical evidence does notk lie

But thats wrong, tobbacco has been shown to incease work capacity and make you smarter. While weed has been proved to lower IQ and have temporary effect on memory and your brains capabilities.

People in general say stupid things.

Like denying evolution or saying global warming is a Chinese hoax.

They don't have to blaze to say stupid shit.

>friend had cancer
>chemo didn't work
>made it worse
>friend had cancer
>chemo didn't work
>made it worse

Empirical evidence does not lie

>No one if forcing sober people to blaze, it's straight edge people forcing their values on pot smokers not the other way around.

The only problem that I see here is that the government isn't doing it for us.

I know the weed fucking with memory is true but still, [citation needed]. Gib sauce for that and the other claims, I ain't believing that tobacco shit without proofs

how does causing adults to live shorter less healthy lives increase work capacity?

The National Institutes of Health estimate that cancer care cost the U.S. an overall $147.5 billion in 2015

Look at all those Jobs that tobbacco created! Thank You For Smoking

Oh yeah, they were stupid as fuck to begin with but weed didn't help them. Doesn't help that I come from a town where half the population is stoned off their ass, makes one a little cynical

You're a literal retard if you think people are just going to believe whatever you say over Sup Forums

Oops sorry I forgot that it already is, too bad they aren't putting you guys in camps though, would be better imho

That's an anecdote. Not empirical evidence.

sott.net/article/235216-Science-is-conclusive-Tobacco-increases-work-capacity
Is this good enough?

>>sott.net
>signs of the Times

Fake News

>Had depression
>adderall didn't work
>start shitposting on mongolian artistic image board
>depression miraculously got cured

I know right why is shitposting not legal and shit :^)

No, we are aware of the risk and dangers. Much like you are aware that you might get hit by a bus walking down the street but that doesn't stop you from going outside.

>had a friend
>she had no friends
>she started smoking cannabis plants
>cured her autism
Many such cases

>be 400 pound american
>smoke a pack of durries a day
>get heart disease

Its all the tobaccos fault.

AYO, HOL UP SO YOU BE SAYIN' WE SMOKIN' REGAL SHIT LIKE THEM FOUNDIN FATHER FUCKS?

>Ayy, too bad my fathah nevah found me B)

Shieeet

Nice, properly sourced and shiet. Danke.

>that doesn't stop you from going outside
You don't know me.

Stay #woke son

Weed and the people that use it should all be put into camps and have the smoke pumped into their lungs 24/7. Then we will see how harmful it is.