Demigoddess who is as strong as Superman

>Demigoddess who is as strong as Superman
>Jobs to a Cheetah lady

Is this the power of DC?

Attached: Wonder-Woman-2-Villain-Cheetah.jpg (600x317, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D9NRNRi4y50
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Remember that time Cheetah beat the whole Justice League?

isn't that basically cheetah?

>OP was so asshurt in the Wiig thread he felt the need to make his own thread about his stupid post

Attached: 452115445.gif (480x270, 1.43M)

>Comics & Cartoons board
>average poster doesn't read comics
Is this the power of Sup Forums?

Damn, that thread got deleted. What the fuck happened?

Cheetah is an Avatar for a God.

Cheetah was given powers by an African voodoo god. She's as strong and fast as Wonder Woman with claws that can cut through stone

What did you expect from them? Their top hero jobs to some bald autist with no powers.

And that guy is supposed to be able to beat Goku.

Attached: lex-luthor-dc-tv-universe-cw-230525.jpg (800x450, 40K)

Attached: hQjty9y.jpg (640x736, 62K)

Cheetah is the avatar of a goddess in some incarnations.

I've been under the theory that some of the shitposting comes from a mod, but I naturally can't prove it and its wild speculation

Literally all incarnations except pre-Crisis

The first film had two villains, one male and one female. I expect that this film will do the same.

(I'm hoping for Zaraguin.)

Wonder Woman isn't as strong as Superman ya dingus. She's at around Aquaman's level in terms of strength and durability, about the only advantage she has over Superman in a straight fight is she's better at hand-to-hand combat and she has access to magic weapons and items to even the odds, but otherwise Supes has her trumped in terms of raw strength.

>as strong as Superman
No.

No, she's definitely close to Superman level post-Crisis. See JLA, Infinite Crisis, etc.

I am so goddamn sick of power level discussions

Yes.

Are there really people on Sup Forums who don't think Cheetah has superpowers?

Attached: 1262038431009.jpg (600x524, 60K)

Sup Forums doesn't read comics. They see a cheetah lady, they automatically think basic cat shit

You'd be surprised how little people know about Diana's villains

Her classic version wears a cheetah costume.
It's an uphill struggle.

If you could pick a male villain to act as a secondary antagonist for Cheetah (like Doctor Poison did for Ares) who would you pick?

If the ol' rumor of dead Steve is true, it's probably Hades

>that time she tried to rape Wally

Attached: Wonder Woman 214 (20).jpg (1280x2044, 650K)

Cheetah makes sacrifices to the godess of hunt if i remember correctly??

She isnt a demigodess, right?

I saw that Kristen Wiig thread. Someone said that Cheetah's gimmick is being a 'sexy cat lady'

Goddamn, these books have fucking pictures. How is this hard for them? She's literally a cat monster that fucking EATS PEOPLE.

Attached: ww23-1_cheetah_3.jpg (998x1536, 502K)

user, do you honestly think most people on Sup Forums even read comics, let alone pre-Flashpoint Wonder Woman?

She's the bride of an African plant god.

Not a terrible situation. Myth+villain could be a viable formula for Wonder Woman.

I really should know better by now than to come into Wondie threads

>Her classic version wears a cheetah costume.
what does she look like throughout most incarnations? i know it varies, but i mean overall.

But Wonder Woman is awesome. She punches cat people and doesn't afraid of anything

Attached: 1422180603407.jpg (220x330, 44K)

Catgirl.

Doctor Domino

Attached: doc d 2.jpg (880x1024, 257K)

Of course she is
Why her threads attract so many know-nothing dumbos, I'll never know, though

Attached: reasons to live.png (292x656, 254K)

>casting an American to play a Brit
Ugh. Getting British Veronica Cale flashbacks here...

Like a cat monster. There have been different characters to use the name, but if someone is talking about Cheetah, it's a safe bet they're talking about Barbara Minerva. She's the most famous and most recurring Cheetah.

Attached: 719940-cheetah98_super.jpg (600x551, 70K)

See see see? sacrifices to a hunt godess

Who was so angry that she wasn't a Virgin that he cursed her to be in pain everytime she's not in Cheetah form.

>British Cale
>Texan Minerva
Hmmmm

>casting an Australian to play an Asgardian
>casting a Brit to play Superman

Who cares?

>godess

Urzkartaga is a dude. Can't you tell?

Attached: Urzkartaga_001.jpg (400x732, 436K)

that's a very feminine plant.

>Nessie
STILL MAD. Fuck you, Johns/Robinson.

Seriously. All well known capes have this problem, but Diana really does seem to have it the worst. Probably has to do with the relative lack of strong adaptations, since popular consciousness gives no fucks about the actual comics.

>who is as strong as Superman
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

And Batman, the guy who makes plans to take down gods, can’t make a plan for a failed blue collar criminal who got his skin bleached when he breaks out of Arkham.

That's why we should be rejoicing at the prospect of a sequel with a good Cheetah.

People finally know that Ares exists thanks to the movie, and he really is her biggest enemy.

Well it doesn't help that her current comics are crap and writers can't stick with anything

The people that think Cheetah is a sexy catlady are just dumbass furry fags that just outed themselves. I hope they realize how society will look at them now as lesser people.

Some nonreader got assmad and made this topic apparently. You didn't miss much.

>The people that think Cheetah is a sexy catlady are just dumbass furry fags

Snapper Carr?

>writers can't stick with anything
In what way? She was pretty much as consistent as any other character up until Infinite Crisis. Story directions were different in each run, but that's true for any character's run, and the core idea of Diana and Paradise Island was always the same.

Exactly. If there had been a WW animated series back in the day, we wouldn't be having this problem.

Also, I just realized this movie will likely be full of Speed Force shenanigans.

Why does this run refuse to end? It's starting to feel like deliberate torture.

>cheetah can be as strong as superman/ww
wtf
learned something new today

>What is Azzerallo Wonder Woman

behold
youtube.com/watch?v=D9NRNRi4y50

She’s still sexy, dumbass.

Gonna need that sauce

>as strong as Superman
Dumbass.

right here

Attached: 2650923-justice_league_13_cover.jpg (832x1280, 195K)

What's there to know, shit character with shit villains and a even shittier fanbase.

oh look, the op came back.

It's more on Rucka than Robinson, considering Rucka wholesale ripped away Nessie's background and stapled it to Cheetah in order to make her a Two-Face analogue.

Through Flashpoint, really. Batman's probably had larger alterations to his format and conceptualization since CoIE. Diana's biggest problem has always been writers dropping and rarely revisiting supporting cast.

I'm ok with this since Batman villains can do it so well that they put the JL in the hospital.

>Cartoons
>Relevant to the comics
and who doesn't trash him nowadays

Diana can do it too.

Attached: page07 - Copy.jpg (1024x695, 313K)

Luthor

That wasn't Rucka though. Barbara being Diana's friend before turning was part of her Nu52 origin. And even then, it wasn't much of a stretch to begin with, since she always had that friendly enemy vibe going on.

Honestly, Diana has a sort of love/hate relationship with several of her foes. Cheetah, Circe, Silver Swan, Giganta, Veronica Cale, kinda Dr. Psycho even. Being a former friend is not unique among Windy villains is what I'm getting at.

Cheetah would be a more interesting character if she looked like an actual monster instead of a furrys OC.

>Luthor

didn't he go back to evil kek mode

Did you miss the
>up until Infinite Crisis
in that post?

I don't thing Johns even knows who Vanessa is. I'm more pissed at Robinson reusing the same storyline that Jimenez and Rucka did pre-flashpoint.

>doing new things with classic villains
user, pls. Thinking of stuff for a supervillain to do is haaaaaard, and we wouldn't want these poor writers to hurt themselves.

I think you have that backwards

Remember that time Batman was traveling through time and Dick was Batman and Robin was the never-before-seen son of Bruce and Talia and they were busy fighting Bruce's immortal devil-worshiping ancestor who was actually Satan or Darkseid? And then Bruce came back and we had two Batman running around and Bruce turned Batman into a publicly known international corporate franchise of Batmen and had globe-trotting adventures fighting his baby momma?

sometimes i think people lose track about how ridiculous and fun comics are

Pre-Flashpoint Cheetah is very explicitly not friends with Diana. Nu52 Cheetah is kind of a mixed bag, she was friends with Diana but she was also a con artist pulling a fast one on her and viewed Diana as a quasi-religious figure due to her upbringing in a feminist cult. And yes, Rucka did pretty much give Nessie's villain turn to Cheetah. As for the rest of the villains, Diana has a much more cordial relationship with all her villains due to her personality.

Ironically Robinson's claim to fame is a thorough revamping of Golden Age characters and concepts.

To bring things around to the thread topic, Priscilla Rich was a severely mentally ill woman wearing a throw rug. She was literally Episodic Schizophrenia Woman.

I can only assume that women have difficulty fighting when fully aroused.

Attached: Cheetah33.png (1024x694, 949K)

Cheetah is also is powered by a God, and has damn near the same power level as WW and almost as fast as Flash. Cheetah is a lot stronger than most people think she is. People confuse her with Tigra.....Their power levels are nowhere near the same as each others!

An Elseworld in all but name.

Now if only Giganta was tougher.

Attached: liga da justiça 15 (1).jpg (1280x1977, 1005K)

Ironically Tigra herself gets the short end of the stick from writers, who forget she has super-strength, enhanced speed, and heightened senses.

The only thing that would be incongruous with modern WW is the Amazon retcons, and even then you could still make it fit with minimal alterations for most of Diana's post-CoIE runs.

Cheetah III is literally a feline demon OP.
Also, in a similar train of thought, how come the first two Chhetah were normal humans who went to-to-toe with Wondy and BESTED her?

Attached: Cheetah I & II.jpg (900x688, 315K)

Really? The ONLY thing?

Attached: Hermes_new52.jpg (306x444, 39K)

Don't remind me. Poor girl deserves better
Well Wonder Woman back in the day could be subdued by rope, so you tell me

Has Giganta showed up after FP? Or has Wondy been too busy with shitty versions of her mythological enemies so far?

Attached: Giganta22.jpg (1100x1749, 743K)

Because Marston and Kanigher weren't particularly interested in Power Levels. One viewed it as a job and the other was largely using it as a vehicle to get his jollies off and espouse his nutso (though generally benevolent) world views.

He's shit without the hat
She's appeared numerous times doing what she always does; job to other characters for the sake of action/characterwank

Cheetah is powered by a God.

Golden Age WW had power levels that were all over the place, which really wasn't uncommon for GA heroes, as for Debbie, it was a "Batman can easily best kung fu masters but has trouble with a skinny clown" type thing.

Her superpower is looking like she's naked, right?

Really though, it's like Azz went out of his way to avoid past Wonder Woman comics.

Attached: Hermes_002.jpg (409x847, 95K)

Appearance revamp, nothing new. Back during Rucka's first run they were a bunch of 30-somethings in street clothes.

You know we can never seem to agree what ratio of cheetah/human Cheetah should have in her design. Hell we can't even decide clothes or no clothes.

Attached: Cheetah.jpg (696x719, 73K)

Will Cheetah have nipples in the WW movie?

Yes she has. Many times in many books. She's currently a member of the Suicide Squad.

Attached: RCO011_1465264944.jpg (1988x3056, 1.64M)

>Appearance revamp

Not what I'm talking about.

That design with more spots and the tear marks on her face would be pretty great, especially if they gave her teeth like an actual cheetah. I really like the gaiters they gave her in the film. For a more monstrous design I'd go with the Trapped in Time version but give her human hair.

Not in the actual Suicide Squad book