Just how much bigger can they get?

Just how much bigger can they get?

Attached: venturebrosdg2.png (500x335, 193K)

The things I wish I could hear her shout in bed

Attached: 851613.gif (337x263, 3.96M)

With any luck, a growth ray related mishap will increase them even further.
She should also get with Gary to make me, the viewer, feel like fat greasy comic book nerds have a chance with hot, deep-voiced villainess.

As big of implants as he wants because they are fake anyway

She already did, remember? They fucked on top of the Monarch while he was brain-invading Rusty

Attached: 1460081836429.gif (352x217, 1.64M)

Kind of wish they weren't so round. I like my great big boobies more torpedo-shaped.

Ok, grandpa.

HOLY SHIT ARE HUGE
WAIT A MINUTE
THOSE TITS ARE OFF MODEL
REEEEE
REEEEE
REEEEE
REEEEE
REEEEE
REEEEE

Attached: 1520068406218.gif (640x360, 547K)

nah they just made out and she played it off like a common thing

>smoker's voice
>big tits

Found my new fetish

ironically Doc is super anal about being on model

this may be within model because push-up bras

now the daisy duke outfit is just gloriou- i mean bonkers

Attached: DXWFhAH.png (1826x1038, 2.28M)

She pregnant so they will only get bigger.

She is not that idea was ditched and they went for the dual arching plot instead

>She pregnant so they will only get bigger.

She an Monarch are supervillains and swingers who both agreed to never have children. Sheila probably gets abortions every month.

Big enough to conceal a legion of unminiaturized henchmen within her cleavage, that she may launch them at unsuspecting enemies as the deadly monarch butterfly launches its poisonous young!

>breast focus
>in western animation
am i dreaming?

More importantly how can keep making them grow

Attached: omega 5.webm (1920x1089, 1.15M)

Or y'know she just got the rod

Doc Hammer and Jackson Publick are based Chads that deserve way much that they just get currently

This post is so Monarch I read it in his voice.

>giving the loli big breasts

WOAH WOAH WOAH

Attached: absolutely-disgusting.jpg (600x450, 94K)

You could bounce a penis offa those things!

I feel like they dropped the whole swinging thing right after it was introduced. Personally, I think that was the better choice. Really cheapens their relationship.

Watched a trap masturbate the other day and besides the big ass penis she was fucking hott, cute, tight fucking body. She sounded like this character...she was demon straight up

>she
Traps are dudes user. The whole point is that they're only pretending to be girls. That's why it's called a trap.

>Trap
>penis
>she
>she
>she
its ok to be gay, just dont be a faggot about it.

oppai loli is the most legal form of loli

>>played it off

No, I don’t think so. The Monarch understood right away, which is super not consistent with his character unless they really are swingers.

I too wish.

Fuck her having a mans voice, I wanna hear that chick moan in a rapid fire full nelson..

Attached: OTQgc5c (1).gif (300x170, 742K)

It's just a sign she's interested in adult things, user.

Attached: creepy-gym-guy.jpg (960x720, 39K)

>I feel like they dropped the whole swinging thing right after it was introduced

Nah, it lasted for about two seasons. First we heard of it was in season 3, and hasn't been mentioned since Operation P.R.O.M.

I'd love to see her in that outfit but with regular hair.

Wait since when are they swingers? Is this amother one of those headcannons you keep thinking is real?

Me too. Like when they look pulled by there own heft.

IMAGINE

Attached: 21dmms.gif (500x281, 3M)

Attached: The_Venture_Bros_Season_3_t02.mkv_snapshot_15.34_[2018.03.15_14.17.41].jpg (1920x1080, 913K)

they look smaller there.

they change from season to season.
season 6 had the biggest size yet.

Attached: drgirlfriendventurebros.png (934x324, 557K)

I just found out how to rip my blu rays so im just posting screencaps

Attached: dirty fucking robot.jpg (1920x1080, 774K)

Attached: 21 is with isis.jpg (1920x1080, 795K)

They literally say so in PROM.

Like bras for instance.

Well I'm on my 7th or 8th viewing of the series, just about to start season 4 so I'll be checking for that.

Attached: boy adventurers.jpg (1920x1080, 1.1M)

>Flyyy my pretttieees!
>SOOOON

>21 survives henching long enough to be a veteran fighter and skilled tactician
>still spaghettis over Dr. Ms. The Monarch's huge knockers being right next to him
It's the little (big?) things.

where is dr girlfriend

Attached: atari.png (809x764, 562K)

More Blue Morpho when?

>Monarch banged his bosses concubine at his bosses party after being a creep for years
Truly the chaddest of villains

Doctor Boyfriend's dick gets bigger every season

Attached: image.jpg (467x582, 70K)

There's a valuable lesson to be found here. Probably.

i do wonder if the monarch ever hit his cock with a growth ray.
dr. girlfriend is still hot for him after all these years.

She loves him because he's passionate and actually listens to her. When she was dating Phantom Limb she was merely eye candy

There’s a lesson to be learned here too.

>that episode where she disguised herself as a man

Hearing that voice come out of a man sounded weird.

sauce?

I miss Trianna.

Attached: The.Venture.Bros.S03E05.720p.BluRay.x264-DONGS.mkv_snapshot_20.34_[2018.03.15_19.55.50].png (1280x720, 797K)

>not loving the whole package, voice and all

faggot

Attached: 85495BA1-916D-43A0-A4BB-3CC01AA9D33C.jpg (1051x1920, 241K)

the filename is omega 5, so it's probably an omega series game, likely the most recent, omega labyrinth z

>Character that was clearly meant to stick around gets written out because of real life drama
Always the worst feeling

How the fuck do you not remember that after seeing the series that many times? It led to the season 5 fallout where Gary was doing his own thing.

I think she was written out earlier than expected and brought back for the special but she's too important to Dean's arc.

Speaking of, where the fuck was Orpheus in season 6?

According to the DVD commentaries, they couldn't find room to properly introduce him to the new locale with all the stuff that was already going on.

>Character that was clearly meant to stick around gets written out because of real life drama
Any source for this? I mean, his ex-wife voiced her from the start, as his ex I mean.

I thought their break-up happened mid-series and was what caused her to be written out.

>AD
>AN

Attached: 1512411650088.gif (499x367, 3.47M)

does remind me of an idea someone had here about bringing Triana back, have her show up as a new recruit of the Crusaders Action League, having finished her training with her mom and step-dad off-screen

Never mind, you're right, they were still married while the show was airing.

DAMN!

Attached: 200.gif (267x200, 1.6M)

...or, ya know, the character served their purpose and there's no reason for them to be around anymore. Trianna was Dean's childhood crush, why would she still be in his life now that he's in college?

Is there a way to record the commentary?

Technically it isn't even a man voice. Just a heavy smoker's voice. At least that's the angle the show went with after they dropped the running gag.

Oh no sorry, ya'll misread my statement.

I meant it as, her having the deep smokers voice would stop me.

I think the voice IS hot and I wanna hear that smoker moan as I rapidly pound deeply into her bum hole. Hopefully til she orgasms uncontrollably, spraying Monarchs unconscious face neck and chest as we're standing over him.

Attached: 1512709580102.gif (720x540, 3.35M)

You may be right, but I don't think Venture Bros would just drop a character like that without killing them.

What drama?