I just got this text from a friend. Haven't been here in years. This shit disturbs me. Is this real?

I just got this text from a friend. Haven't been here in years. This shit disturbs me. Is this real?
Friend claims that
>it's all a distraction
>the wars, the politics
>the election
>Trump now knows

We're all facing a new plague thats incurable? Is this true? We have 20 years left? Hillary knew and funded the fight? So why doesn't Trump be honest about it?
>Soros has the only antibiotic
Help?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ObqN9c9Jro0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phage_therapy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nah bro, the real threat is that the earth's magnetic pole is about to shift, and when it does, it will trigger earthquakes and tsunamis all over the world, we'll lose half of CA, yellowstone will go off, and we don't have plans in pace to save a sufficient number of humans to ensure our survival.

see, anyone can make shit up. believing it with no credibility makes you retarded.

Yeah user. Reading more, but makes sense. So much spam with space travel, race shit, etc. it makes sense. I wish some CDC Fag would post like FBI Fag did. After tonight, when I look at HRCs pic all I see is "fuck it".
>pic related, that's a person who knows and can't say shit

>New plague
>20 years left

Sorry but evolution occurs explosively, quickly and unpredictably. To say this is going to be a problem in X amount of years is total bullshit. Either its a problem now (it is to some extent) or its not and we don't know whats gonna happen tomorrow.

As if bacterial mutations is just a fucking linear graph and we're all just going to be dead once they hit a predicted number.

Utter bullshit. this very well may happen one day, but to say its started and will follow a predictable pattern is moronic.

I get bitten by my cats all the time.

I can't wait to spread this shit around.

I AM BECOME EBOLACHAN

>Is this real?
Superbugs are a thing, and they're becoming a bigger problem as time goes on. However, if the powers that be though that it was the biggest problem facing humanity, we'd see rather different policies in effect. Wars and economic disruption impair public health efforts and create breeding grounds for disease and displaced populations that carry things around. Funding would be diverted from welfare and military projects to an enormous basic research effort to create entirely new classes of antibiotics and such. Cat bites are relatively deep for their overall severity, but bites in general are pretty prone to infection. Human bites are particularly dangerous due to our unusually high level of mouth bacteria.

God damn it leeroy

never ever believe something you hear on Sup Forums. take it from an oldfag.

never ever let anyone other than your inner circle known you browse Sup Forums

Got a story behind that advice?

bullshit, if this was the case open borders would be the last thing they would work for.

Closed borders and walls could help tho:^)

Simpsons did it

/Scared/

could also be a virus considering how that tobacco plant virus started fucking up bees

ok, and what the bad news?

Except bacterial resistance has credibility. You can replicate that shit on your own. Literally. Unlike models of potential seismic drift. Sterilize a fucking mason jar with liquid medium. Let it solidify. Grow bugs. You can. Or order a few hundred thousand Petri dishes and pay biologists to force a resistance to known antimicrobials. You could, given enough money and backing and motivation to distract the world to create a global empire.
>do the same with the earths crust moving
Here's a (you) you dumb motherfucker you

>will evolve into air/light/temperature/dehydration/disinfection resistance

Let me just tell you right now that this is just retarded.

I'm a biology phd student, I have zero idea how informed the average man is about biology, but I hope even you guys can realize this is retarded.

>Trump looking shocked with his hands clasped
Stopped reading there, Jesus Christ. That was always a shitty forced CTR meme.
It was the exact same neutral old guy expression he's worn all the time. If anything he was just bored as hell.

Also, antibiotics aside there is promising research being made with regards to bacteriophages and virophages. Literally fighting with fire.

Ive been a microbiologist for 8 years...

My specailty is immunozospecfic colonies of drug resistant bacteria (I try to figure out why some people can naturally kill certain bacteria which others cannot).

I dont beleive OP. YMMV.

>random guy makes extraordinary claims with absolutely no evidence
>OMG GUIZ IS THIS TRUE?

what do you think?

Kek. Resistant bacteria are real, but they're mostly in poor areas and hospitals.
India is breeding resistant bacteria by the bucketful since they just keep pouring antibiotics on everything because of their horrible public infrastructure.

Bring it. youtube.com/watch?v=ObqN9c9Jro0

If that were true why is he obsessed with importing dirty third world diseased shit skins

is it possible, just possible, that Trump was just bored af because he just spent 90 minutes talking about boring policy shit with Obama and wanted to leave?

I got your joke. I'm old.

1. Stop playing the Epidemic game, retards.
2. Stop replying to shit-tier psyops like this.

>tfw I was bitten by my cat a few hours ago
How fucked am I?

nah bro, the real threat is methane being released by melting permafrost that will lead to a runaway greenhouse effect, turning the Earth into a clone of Venus.

Go back to your Mensa chess club normie

Guys, my dog just tipped me in on the greatest threat to the humankind

And it's radicalized armed underground movement of dog supremacist

Mine is a human sympathizer and he's literally putting his life on the line to get this information out

Watch out for your dogs for suspicious behavior, chances are they're in on it

I don't know when the strike will happen but it's coming, I'm just saying be prepared, stay safe

> t. science man

Also, pic relate. Same as Wikipedia, really

Do they have rabies-bombs?

Sciencebro you should know better than to reason with the shitter retards on Sup Forums

Half of them don't even know how to be honest, let alone honestly knowing how anything works that isnt a social construct

It is about to shift though, its done it many times before. The old north pole use to be in siberia.
Its going to take a couple thousand years though, youre wrong with your "its oging to happen overnight" mood though.

nah bro the real threat are nazi frog cartoons

if you don't bite it back it will start to see you as a beta cat and never stop bullying you

What horseshit. I got 4channed back during the Ebola scare, and I NEVER listen to Sup Forums about health/disease issues. Fuck broscience.

I've heard copper works as a disinfectant.

Is it true tho that stuff like TB will become bigger killers again in the future?

Obviously not like end of the world, but tending towards pre-antibiotic death rates?

I wouldn't be surprised.
I'm not a scientist or anything, but I go lobster fishing, and I notice that seagulls will attack eachother if they spot something on another seagull like a blemish. Seagulls will kill sickly seagulls. I think it's called "Sick Bird syndrome". Pet birds will act as normal as could possibly be when you're looking at them; but when you look away, their sickness shows; that's because birds are super-antagonistic against disease. Why would that be, you think?
They travel for thousands of miles in flocks, meeting thousands of other birds, risking infection. They kill sick birds as an evolutionary adaptation. We have no such adaptation, yet we travel from country to country, just like Jews, spreading diseases, getting diseases, bringing diseases home, and mixing up new strains.

I've done enough research to know that it's only a matter of time before a world-wide plague hits us.

FUN FACT: Bacteria can easily transfer resistance genes to other strains of bacteria.

Have fun with antibiotic-resistant typhus, folks. At least whites won't have to worry about becoming a minority in 2050, because we'll all be dead.

I've always thought the aids virus was left unchecked intentionally to control minorities and gays into voting democrat so they continue to receive their medication. There is no better way to control a population then to be the only source of a life saving drug. Of course anyone who is ok with implementing such a plan is literally the antichrist and i'm not sure even soros wants that to be his reputation.

Bullshit. There is a virus alright, and it's called marxism.

>what is bacterial conjugation

All that shit is just straight bullshit user.

Virus resistance is a problem, but nothing currently is happening to incite a widespread outbreak of anything dangerous.

>3d autism in play.

SOON

>le trump is shocked meme

Fuuuuhhhhhuckkkk. What's the average age of pol?

did someone say typhus?

You're fucking in it.

Bacteria becoming resistant to everything we have, faster than we can come up with new stuff? Yeah, you bet. There are some theoretical techniques on the horizon, but people are looking to make better boner pills because fucking libtards will make whatever the new bacterial treatment is sold for free. More profits in making boners.

Honestly this would not surprise me. Trump used to be a pretty big germaphobe who wouldn't shake hands because it was gross. He'd probably be fairly freaked out at finding something like this out.

Nice try CTR. Real creative.

Super bugs are a big deal, but the fact that every single major economy in the world is predicated on perpetual exponential growth on a finite planet is a bigger deal.

damnit. i just lost my kitten. fucker ran a way
(i think one of my neighbours stole him. it was 4am though)

>Temperature resistant
>So you mean to tell me there are bacteria in the sun right now?

>I get bitten by my cats all the time.

Burn the heretics. Cats are creatures of Satan.

OP here. Wasn't all inclusive. Pick one, a couplet, or several. Non-specificity is crucial in advanced discussion. You'll learn one day. If you live long enough to enjoy your ceremony. You'll also learn quickly that your idealism and motivation will be squashed by people more motivated by status and security of self than you. I'm placing a bet on 3 years, unless you do the right thing and change your soul to Soros. In which case you'll be preaching impossible social equality instead of hard science. Do you remember science? You know, the fundamentals of all academic foci? I'll give you a hint. It starts with Hypothesis.

bait

>tfw bitten by uncles cat at halloween party

Surely this is just a ruse r-right guys

You didn't know this before you left?

This

Novel infectious diseases have become widely irrelevant in developed countries. Besides if this were truly a problem we'd dump all of our R&D funding into phage therapy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phage_therapy

If you have zero idea how informed the average man is in biology then what the flying fuck are you doing with your life?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phage_therapy
This was used in the Soviet Union along with antibiotics. It never widely caught on because of how bacteria-specific it is. AFAIK all it needs to be the solution is proper funding and research.

Epidemiologist here. You're a larping shill.

Please don't get banned using that proxy ( ._.) It's like the only one left to post from.

nah bro, the real threat is the fucking muslims and mexicans coming over here illegally.

>tfw pet dog masterrace
>tfw never trusted cat people

reply to this post or mother ded right now

did i commit suicide?

>hiv user says trump is a germ freak
>my cat bites all the time
> i have had a strange infection in my finger for weeks

welp am I patient zero?

Yes because we had almost eradicated TB to the point where we stopped even giving teenagers the TB jab, but continued importing thousands of sand niggers who carry TB from camels and spit everywhere because they're disgusting subhumans.

OP here. I can honestly say that the only palpable and real threat right now is this. Everything else remains to be seen.

it can be scientifically repeatable does not equal EVERYONE WILL DIE ON EARTH IN 20 YEARS. Gimme a break stop larping happeningfag.

She doesn't have a cat though

>having a pet cat
Kek

a disease like that will never kill everyone. Bacterial chromosomes are limited, and antibiotic-resistant actually makes them weaker to the human immune system.

Lots of people would die though. especially in the post antibiotic lifestyle people live today.

Don't die on me Joel!

>writes like a failed pulp author
>brings up crisis of immunoresistance, which is common knowledge, has been discussed (even by normies) for years, and which the Obama-Clinton axis did everything they could to exacerbate
>but the real problem here is Trump

Dude, even without superbugs, cat bites can be some serious shit. As in human bites are about the only ones that are worse when talking about non venomous shit. Go get that shit checked out.

Yeah I remember getting my BCG in school. Apparently BCG only gives 10 years protection anyway so mine will be more or less expired now...

Microbiologist here.

Fear not friend, there's a major new class of antibiotics currently being studied that (should be) impossible for bacteria to develop resistance to. If that turns out to be the case, than we can safely deal with absolutely any bacteria susceptible to these antibiotics.

Also, antibiotics are not the only way of protecting people from bacterial infections, so even if a seriously threatening pathogen develops resistance to known antibiotics we'll still be able to dampen its impact considerably. Bacterial infections are usually easier to stop in their tracks than, say, viral infections.

Antibiotic-resistant bacteria are usually only dangerous in the context of a hospital setting, which is filled to the brim with people who are sick and/or immunocompromised, so bacteria there can be more dangerous than they normally should be, even if they aren't resistant to antibiotics.

Actual epidemiologist here. You are the larping shill.

Shits fucked brehs.

Losing half of California is not a bad thing. As long as Yellowstone doesn't go off we good senpai

That, and it eventually becomes more beneficial from an evolutionary standpoint for them to become less lethal after they've killed enough of us. Once some plague has killed enough of us that it can't be transmitted fast enough to reproduce, the less lethal strains will start to dominate.

Whoah leaf
>mfw my weekend will be ignoring my wife and her fishy PA pussy while I study aviary biology

N I C E L A R P I N G F A G G O T
I
C
E

L
A
R
P
I
N
G

F
A
G
G
O
T

I'm an expert here. A leading expert. It's bad but not this bad. Also, this would be justification to halt open borders.

Last part gets nutty.

This is only true for obligate, strictly human pathogens. Most bacteria are not in this category. Plague is a disease caused by Yersinia pestis. Y. pestis doesn't really give a shit if it's in a human or not, it's very happy to be in your bloodstream but can do just fine outside a human.

The bacteria doesn't infect you with the goal of killing you, it infects you with the goal of growing and multiplying. Disease is caused as a byproduct, really.

I know the inventor really really really well

better drink my piss

>survivorman.exe

simpsons has had 25 years of shows. they have enough material to link to the vast vast majority of incidents. any simpson predicted posters are idiots.

Also, Darwin raised from the grave to hug you. And I don't think he was a huggy motherfucker.
>mfw someone posts that the earth is 6000 yrs old cuz Jesus

They stopped giving it the year I should've got it. I personally know two people from my year who then got TB.

Why the fuck did they phase out immunisation whilst importing so many disease carrying 3rd worlders?

There are already a ton of bacteria with no known "cure."

>Will evolve to become resistant to disinfection
Bullshit

WOW FAGGOT

there is no drug resistant plague faggot

worse case scenario we go to pre penicilion situations, which just means dont get sick

cordyceps are a solution, not a problem. if you take a decent dosage of cordyceps, your body will return to the median level of choloestoreol, blood pressure, insulin regulation etc, all the western markers of health. it's just you need about $50 worth a day to get any noticeable effect. it is the Chinese Super Medicine, only it actually works.

get rich, get cordyceps, live till you're 120