Aren't I your Grand Champion Sup Forums?

Self Loathing, Anti Semitic Jew Lord. I too hate Jews, I participated in the holocaust.

>What has Trump done about the Jews. Why do you hate me?
>What is so terrible about globalism?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0OEyUZu3hK1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You warship satan. We worship jesus the one true god

Rephrase, what will Trump do about the Jews? I've done more than he ever could.

>warship

You've destroyed countries for monetary gain, and you're a fucking kike.

Hillary would have protected you against Negro super predators, why did you betray your Mother Americana?

Fuck soros. He's not a globalist, he's a hardcore marxist with aspirations of world domination.

I would have been good to you Sup Forums I've done more to help the Nords uphold the 14 words that you chamber dwellers and You call me a Kike?

Your leader is a victim of the Hebrew seduction, I am the ultimate redpill. What can he do that I have not already done?

Why are you afraid of Globalism Sup Forums? It means only good things for you. Help Papa Soros understand?

Sup Forums Plz

Sup Forums? Come now, the Tendies are cold. Tell Papa what scares you about Globalism.

Sup Forums You can tell Ahkmed, What scares you about Globalism?

WHY DIDN'T YOU ANSWER MY CALL
vocaroo.com/i/s0OEyUZu3hK1
>tfw you got George Soros phone number

Things could have been different for us /Pol?

Why didn't you vote for me Sup Forums, why didn't you vote for Mommy America?

what the fuck are george soros' credentials anyways that lets him have an audience with all of these world leaders?

I wanted to teach you so much Sup Forums

Lol what a troll Trump is the best. Soros tried to get Trump not elected.

$$$$$

So Sup Forums? Why is Globalism so terrifying?

Because it takes American jobs, although someone from Australia would want our factory work. When Trump takes office he is going to bring back our great factory jobs and reinstate coal mining so proud coal mining towns can get back to work and not red commie china.

>Mistaking Jews for the diverse group of oligarchs that range from Catholics and Satanists to Muslims and Occultist
Kys, 'Straylia.

>Not a globalist
>Has goals of world domination