Minority Leader Chuck Schumer and Senators in both parties have the power to stop Jeff Sessions from becoming Attorney...

Minority Leader Chuck Schumer and Senators in both parties have the power to stop Jeff Sessions from becoming Attorney General. Sen. Sessions is a long-time white supremacist and ally to the KKK, and is one of the leading xenophobic voices in the US Senate. If we don’t stop him he will become the top law enforcement agent in the country.

In several occasions Senator Jeff Sessions has made clear that he is an enemy to all immigrants and Latinx communities in this country. Tell Minority Leader Chuck Schumer and Senators in both parties to stand with us by making sure his nomination doesn’t pass the Senate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y91ebQtxTwI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Latinx
>x
Opinion dropped.

>Latinx
Why the fuck has this suddenly become a thing?

the kkk meme needs to die holy fuck that shit hasn't existed in decades

None of that true whatsoever.

DNC can't do shit because the GOP have a majority, they know this so are milking the identity politics as much as possible because they're just going to get runover with every single congressional appointment so need to appear 'radical' enough so their new alt-left party run by Nation of Islam guy doesn't throw them out

this

The present day Klan is literally a joke, and practically non existent. They are only kept alive because the media keeps derping about them

>Latinx

sounds like some kind of obscure central american laxative

>In several occasions Senator Jeff Sessions has made clear that he is an enemy to all immigrants and Latinx communities in this country.

I am fine with it.

>Session is homophobic.

ugh...

>According to Trump, gay stuff is non-issue now. Focus on deporting all beaners

No choice, but believe in him anyway.

Wow they really are calling everyone they don't like a racist.

Also am out of the loop, why was Chris Christie banished from Trump's inner circle?

>Minority Leader Chuck Schumer and Senators in both parties have the power to stop Jeff Sessions

Wrong, the republicans just have to invoke the "nuclear option" that Reid already exercised as Senate leader and the Republicans can undo any Democrat filibuster.

Suck it Dems, this is what happens when you violate the Constitution

>Latinx

KILL YOU ARE SELF

>1 post by this mexican.

Cause the bridge scandal has all evidence pointing to him.
I.e. Trump cares about actual problems as opposed to made up ones

he's a fat tub of shit who tried to load trump's team up with lobbyists

also bridgegate

Honestly wtf is "bridgegate" I hear it mentioned from time to time but what exactly did he do?

back handed way for Trump to drain him out of the swamp

I initially read that as Cuck Schumer

>a joke,
>not an FBI operation

fuzzy on the details myself but basically he wanted to shaft the mayor of some town for political disloyalty so he shut down a critical bridge for "construction" and fucked over everyone who lived there

Reminder sessions put a kkk leader to death and bankrupted them in his state

Latinx? go fuck yourself

nobody gives 2 fucks when democrats cry racist. to everybody who isn't a liberal it just means you don't a solid fucking argument.

take that gender studies shit you're spewing and go gas yourself

>Latinx
Kys

Also because of Dingy Harry Reid all Cabinet appointments required an up or down vote. Thanks! Enjoy your plane ride home. Drop us a post card when you get there.

Everyone the left doesn't like is the KKK or Uncle Tom of the KKK.

What the fuck is establishment hiding?

>latinx

The Klan donated to Hillary. Your move genderfree spicperson.

>Latinx
I only learned about this new SJW term two days ago and I concur

>latinx
What do you mean by this?

>latinx
Que te crees, ese termino no existe, el plural es Latinos. No me digas que eres un maricon?
Disculpen la falta de tildes, no puedo recordar los alt codes.

I just realized (((CHUCK SCHUMER))) is closely related to (((AMY)))

Actually in Canada it's the same thing.

The most vocal racist orgs are obvious cops. They get all this funding to "stamp out far right wing groups'" so just make up their own groups because none really exist that are actually organized.

The actual "far right" groups can always be found in the heart of the most liberal areas, the cops never set up there they go the traditional areas like rural Alabama or Edmonton here. For example here the real groups are all in Quebec, and in the US the "fascist" right are in NYC youtu.be/y91ebQtxTwI

no, they don't.

Schmucked Schumer is still in?

Reason number 4437 I'm never going back to Jew York. Jesus fucking Crhist.

God bless Harry Reid. His absolute disregard for the constitution now has his party at the total mercy of Trump.
He can choose almost anyone for cabinet and democrats can't stop him, all because old harry wanted to put in a few more obama bureaucrats before he retired.

fpbp
You're a faggot and I will push for Sessions harder now.

I can't be bothered to google it and sort through all the SJW bullshit, what the fuck is a Latinx ?

It's an SJW term to replace Latino. Which is retarded because in Spanish the masculine form also refers to groups of mixed and unknown gender. It's like saying men (male).

>Minority Leader Chuck Schumer and Senators in both parties have the power to stop Jeff Sessions from becoming Attorney General.

>this is what people who can't do simple math ACTUALLY BELIEVE

Just call them mestizos

So basically if you ever see that collection of letters then you know to ignore it and spend your mind on higher callings?

>he is an enemy to all immigrants and Latinx
I LOVE THIS MAN
(no homo)

Yep. It's a signal that says
>This is ultra-left bullshit

he put Trump's son in law's father in jail.

Jeff Session also helped end segregation

Also helped push for the death penalty for a former kkk leader ya dumb fuck.

>Latinx
the fuck is this?

>xenophobic voices in the US Senate

So you mean he's been doing his job.

What is his problem with weed? is he going to ban in?

Spics are gonna get gassed if they keep this shit up. Deportation is mercy on our part. Justice would be genociding them for invading.

If you were actually latino, then you would know how ridiculous "latinx" is. They're changing our language to support their own political whims, it's the exact kind of cultural appropriation shit the SJWs claim to oppose.

What you fail to understand is that he's fucking a white male.

Also he hates all immigrants and on the issues he has positions and that he has white national and controversial views about immigration
>tfw this is what NPR told me earlier tonight
this white racist will be appointing judges when he was rejected from being a judge because he didn't give dindus a fee pass one time
>tfw this is what NPR tells me
He's deeply racist and he hates the legacy of black presidents, black AGs, other black AGs, and maybe even women presidents
>NPR goes on
HE'S A BIGOT HE DOESN'T DESERVE EQUAL TREATMENT
WHY IS THE TRUMP TEAM BRINGING IN ALL THESE BIGOTS WE TOLD YOU TRUMP WAS SAVING ALL HIS MONEY WITH HIS FAMILY AND HAD CONFLICTS OF INTERESTS

>tfw will be listenting to more npr in the coming days

>latinx

good way to offend latinos m8

> that he is an enemy to all immigrants and Latino communities in this country

Good.

Oh damn. I should have expected that. That has got to be a hell of a thing for all those languages that have masculine and feminine versions of words. those SJW are a mental disorder

Maybe the Dems shouldn't have done the nuclear option when they were appointing positions back when Obama got in and they'd actually have a voice in the matter. You only need a simple majority to confirm cabinet appointments thanks to Democrats.

after Trump won, I was really softening for a while. I was thinking, "hey, we get the Supreme Court, and millions of criminal illegals will be gone...mass deportation doesn't need to happen..." but the more they keep pushing identity politics, the more I want to send them all back

Fuck off Satan.

Reetards that don't speak Spanish advocating on behalf of latinos

Listen to this guy
What are they going to do about sexual languages?

A few years ago the Dems changed approval from 2/3 majority to simple majority to get around Repubs, now it means they can't block a single one of the appointments

Witnessed

Also what is this nuclear option?

lol get fucked liberals

>triggered to the max

How does it feel to be so weak that words destroy you and have the lack of discipline to maintain a proper demeanor.

>search up Trump Attorney General
>all websites that show up are from media producers that were revealed to be working with Podesta
Yeah, I doubt this is his pick.
I'm still hoping Gowdy gets memed to Attorney General.

That's why I force myself to listen to NPR in the car though. It's usually insufferable, but really if you time it right you can get the good bits.

And they're so fucking crazy you're pretty sure to get the heights of insanity when they're not taken up by all hands on deck calling some poopy head a butt-poop.

Democrats fucked up with their "nuclear option" a few years ago. Instead of the 60 to bypass a filibuster, they just need a majority.

I'm sure he'll get approved.

Senators could filibuster a vote and require 60 votes instead of a majority. With the nuclear option now it just takes a majority no matter what. Republicans have 51 or 52 in the Senate.

Schumer should find the power to deport his fucking niece.