Holy War for Canada 9:30 AM est Saturday

However the outcome of this upcoming debate is received will determine the fate of the near future in Canada.

Dr. Jordan Peterson is fighting a war on his own against marxist SJW's in Toronto, their greatest stronghold in North America. The debate itself won't really be determining a winner, since he's clearly already arguing for truth and he is leagues ahead of these morons, but the quality of his argument while under pressure and the public's response to it will have grave implications for the future of this country.

youtube.com/watch?v=uHv5K1YLGqE

He's the best opponent of SJW cunts so watch this tomorrow to learn how to argue against them. He will most likely lose his job over defending free speech so support his channel.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iQaU8yhFrJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=3n8wQceQq_Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nibiru_(Babylonian_astronomy)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nebra_sky_disk
youtube.com/watch?v=W2u62u4entc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the debate against the Marxist shithole that is the University of Toronto will be live streamed from his channel exactly 8 hours from now.

good luck! give 'em hell!

If he won't name the jew, he's useless

he named the frankfurt school and he thinks Marxist ideology is the poison responsible for this mess.

He's describing cultural marxism in his video right now and calling it political correctness. He's wrong in conflating the two terms. Political correctness is how they protect criticism of cultural marxism. This man needs a debate coach if he plans on redpilling anyone

>still thinking Judaism matters

Please take final redpill

What's the final redpill?

Is he a pagan zionist like the rest of them? I don't want to call you your preferred pronoun. Languages are set in stone. I define what your genitals are based on my huge nose. And I define what you think you are because you are a stupid goy. Is it on Sup Forums? Is it popular? You got yourselves an establishment shilly globalist ZOG-bot. Guaranteed

None of this really matters.

what the fuck are you going on about

That's the black pill.

Take your moron liar ass and fuck off

Nihilism is the black pill. Just kill yourself

All the pills are red, fool.

please watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=iQaU8yhFrJ0
a Chinese student talks about an academic article from China about political correctness. their conclusion? it's cultural Marxism.

he brings up "struggle sessions" - which is just what the SJWs who tried all they could to sabotage and drown out the free-speech rally Jordan Peterson attended acted like.

>Y-yyeah goys don't ever think about calling out the jews I mean your life is meaningless who cares

Neck yourself

Muh frankfurter school. Pls ignore the chicago school

>Jews dindu nuffin

I'm not a nihilist. I just see beyond our entrapment of our precieved reality. Which is so short and inconsequential.

you're fucked canada. it's too late.

sux 2 b u

/thread

We are so fucked we convinced ourselves non jews are jews who need a non jew homeland even though God said to wait for Him because they never listen so they killed Him and made one anyways. Now comes the third temple

You should neck yourself for projecting nonsense. None of this matters so we might as well call out jews and elect Trump.

Call out Jews and elect Trump. Daaaaaa wat is synagogue of satan

Behind every jew there is an American. Get the fuck out of a Canadian thread nobody wants your defeatist bullshit you goddamn rats.

You are so Based. Are you a Leo?

No aries.

Dwell on things well outsidr of you're meager control. You are helpless so you vent on indifferent shitposters on a Mongolian basket weaving site.

I like you guys too. Leo here. Pls b in london lol

I can barely understand him, but it sounds like he is making the same mistake as Professor Peterson. Cultural Marxism is the ideology behind removing cultural and social hierarchies. If you try to challenge it, you are called politically incorrect or pathologized as racist, homophobic, xenophobic, islamophobic, etc. this is political correctness. I think this Bill Whittle video explains it:
youtube.com/watch?v=3n8wQceQq_Y

So philosophical. Go get high and run naked in the woods you fucking shill.

Oshawa

You used it to meme a president

Close enough. I should put a throwaway email but this isnt the board for that. All the best and Bless you

10minute mail works

>Go get high and run naked in the woods you fucking shill.
I think I will.

Who's worse? The one who wants order or the one who decides his time is best spent shitposting on Tibetan pottery crafting site?

[email protected]

whitby reporting in

Shadilay, you magnificent bastard.
I've been watching his videos since the infamous incident with SJWs on the campus.
I hope he wins tomorrow.

But... it's impossible to win a debate against SJW, isn't it? There is an old saying in Russia: "You can't win a game of chess against a pigeon. It will throw off the pieces and shit on the board, then fly away to his kin and talk about his glorious victory"

Oh shit. Whats going on?

He does name the jew though. He rarely goes more than a half hour without pointing out how we saw true evil in the last century in Germany, and how the holocaust sucked. He always throws that out, covers his ass.

I'll watch him rip on the gender crazies. Not sure I trust him though. Lat video that I watched was him being interviewed by a "reasonable trans person". It was laughable. Him in one panel, tranny in the other primping and pouting and craning. Strange.

And what's with this data mining thing he's pushing? Anyone with any knowledge of modern day intelligence work knows how riddled academia is with cia and related projects. Not tinfoil stuff, it's all out there. I have to ask myself.

He is fighting the good fight

I'm pretty sure he's autistic

Not much mane. Actually back and forth between whitby/toronto for the next few months, but lived in whitby my entire life. What do you do?

Add me to skype no jidf allowed. Pooinloo.pooinloo
Peace

He's pretty freaking strident, that's for sure.

He is the chosen one. Give this man your support amerifucks. He is fighting the good war.

I work and spend time in the woods here thats about it man. Just weathering the storm.

Leafs let a small city just burn down they'll burn every professor thay gets in their way.

Canada is lost forever

It's the ultimate red pill for leafs

>Tripfags
>Telling Canadians to give up on their country
Yeah you are joining the rest of the filtered shills.

Did you get my email?

Leafs already gave up

don't add this person
one of two retards trying to derail the thread

Thread is pretty much dead anyway

Hopefully it will limp on. The guy deserves attention. He has words, good words, and the debate thing may offer some entertainment.

Pretty sure I saw one of his no-pc stickers on a news box near here. I snapped a picture. See if I can dig it out.

Is this going to be an online debate or is it being held somewhere?

Best outcome: he can seek political asylum during the trump administration

SAVE HIM BY INFORMING THEM OF THE SPACE-FARING NIBIRU SKY CIVILIZATION

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nibiru_(Babylonian_astronomy)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nebra_sky_disk

THE FACE ON MARS, THE GOD OF WAR, IS IN THE HEART OF THE LION

THIS IS A MESSAGE FROM THE ANCIENT POL-TARDS

this is the most low energy sliding I've ever seen

Not sure. Will be in here I think.

ACHTUNG VOLKSGENOSSEN. EUROS ONLY REINFORCED THIS PATTERN

misposted

he looked healthier "pre pol", hmm...

HEIGHT = INTEL = LOOKS = GREAT = CENTRAL

45 CENTER UNIT

the main point is that people are waking up to this problem. it's gone too far. they're getting blatant about it and people are starting to notice
monitoring for pic

>Dr. Mary K. Bryson

Fug lets hope this goes well

He's been fighting an onslaught of SJW Student, Gender studies professors, and scared U of T admins trying to cover their asses for months. Not to mention he'll probably be losing his job and could be thrown in jail.... of course he's going to look ragged

>Brenda Cossman
There is no way Cossman isnt a jew. Heres a pic of her with a that tranny jew billionaire Colonel Jennifer Pritzker.

>you will never be a 7' tall dutch neo-nazi hooligan astronaut defending the pol with fellow titanic brethren in the old colony of saxony at the geopolitical center of the world superpower

you know after you derail and slide this thread while bumping it to the top with your disinfo I can just repost it, right?

Jennifer Pritzker — military veteran, philanthropist and transgender billionaire — recently donated $2 million to the University of Victoria to establish a chair of transgender studies, the first in the world.

Why two against one?

because he's debating women.

This is his competition..

The pic is above. I think that no-pc is one of the ones from his project. This one is in Vancouver.

Then everyone useful is already dead.

checked
if trans studies prof Nick Matte's open declaration that there is no such as biological sex is any indication, likely it'll be more groundless, science denying, social-constructionist ideology.

why they think they need to fight against the findings of real academic disciplines just to advance their agenda speaks volumes about the lengths they'll go to to achieve their aims.

Where do I get them?

Based Peterson. I mean, Canada is definitely a lost cause but I admire him for staring into the abyss and refusing to go quietly.

Incidentally, that Metro Free Daily box that the sticker is a topic for another thread. As far as I've seen these things are international in coverage. They're everywhere, foisted upon bored commuters at transit nodes. They have that same pc crap message. Who the fuck is behind that? Not looking to derail though.

excellent - it is one of them. thanks for posting

One of his vids mentions them. I think that he had them on ebay ...?

Cool.

I know i know

You never "win" a debate against your opponent. You will never sway your opponent in a debate. The goal is to sway the audience.

no anime posting btw

youtube.com/watch?v=W2u62u4entc