Why didn’t Superman save him?

Why didn’t Superman save him?

Attached: CEC7234C-3823-4967-80B5-099DAA48E6A1.jpg (488x420, 33K)

Wheres the video

Mam, I missed it on Sup Forums

Who?

I hope this means they finally delete /r9k/. If not heads are gonna roll.

I feel so disconnected to anyone else i feel no sympathy, i even laughed when the mom came in and started crying

He won’t get ahead in life.

You might be a sociopath or a psychopath user.

I honestly believe sympathy for enemies or strangers is a human weakness. I only care about those few who actually are nice and love me back. Look how horrible bleeding hearts like SJWs and refugee activists have fucked up everything lately.

>You might be a sociopath or a psychopath user.
Explain how they are different

No sympathy for this faggot.
Don't do this to your loved ones.

Sociopath: shaped by environment/events leading to disconnect and ability to feel/associate/pity others (like childhood abuse, ptsd from war, horrible accidents/death, etc).

Psychopath: born that way, literally could never care or feel for others and incapable of doing so.

Wrong Earth fag.

Apparently sociopaths specifically want the kill and psychopaths, while perfectly capable of doing the kill and not giving a shit, really don't give enough of a shit to want the kill.

Or so I'm told.

>Sociopath: shaped by environment/events leading to disconnect and ability to feel/associate/pity others (like childhood abuse, ptsd from war, horrible accidents/death, etc).
That would be me yeah, i care for and love people but people i dont like or even strangers i feel no sympathy towards considering how lonely i was as a child and was bullied alot, so i started hating most everyone around me and got pleasure from their misery.

Superman isn't real.

You could say his brains were faster than a speeding bullet.

Doesn't make you a sociopath, just a bitch.

I feel bad for his family. No sympathy for him though, fucking faggot.

What did I miss? Some faggot an hero'd on livestream or something?

>Doesn't make you a sociopath, just a bitch.
Thanks for proving my point, most people are scum that deserve no tears shed when somehing awful happens to them, which they probably deserve for some past deed

Yeah, a robot.

/r9k/ user live streamed for /r9k/ and tripped a fell onto a shotgun.

Why did this guy become a meme? Plenty of people have killed themselves live on Sup Forums and they never spread to other boards