What was your favorite part of the King of the Hill movie?

What was your favorite part of the King of the Hill movie?

youtube.com/watch?v=qkN_BAiV_Hw

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-02-21-at-5.06.06-PM-e1519250788809.png (1082x608, 505K)

So what's the story behind this? Was this something they were going to use for a possible movie? Or just to poke fun at how many movies based on tv shows rarely sync up with the reality of the original program?

Attached: This is a Promotion beyond CEO.jpg (675x798, 272K)

Where Hank finally mastered Blue Star Valor 3 and defeated the King of Hillian Empire.

Dale's musical number was great too.

>that random guy playing Bill

Theater promo for a medical research charity fundraiser for a foundation run by the estate of Will Rogers.

The second half was apparently Hank remarking that while the King of the Hill movie sucked, at least the Will Rogers popcorn packs they bought at the concession stands went towards a good cause.

DALLAS SALAD

Connie was super hot when she got hit with the aging ray, but having her and Boomhauer hook up off screen just for a gag was too much and really skeevy.

John Redcorn's sacrifice...
I'm sorry, it's raining outside.

Attached: Bill sad.jpg (200x203, 9K)

I WAS LISTENING

>Connie was super hot when she got hit with the aging ray, but having her and Boomhauer hook up off screen just for a gag was too much and really skeevy.
that second part was just a dream though, was really hot though when we saw the aftereffects of the ray when the aging part wore off on Connie and Luanne

Attached: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun.jpg (869x660, 110K)

the subplot where Silver Surfer enters a BBQ contest was so fucking stupid

Attached: Silver-Surfer-King-of-the-Hill.jpg (623x468, 72K)

Wtf is wrong with Bill?

He's not back to normal.

>John Redcorn
He had it coming for finally letting everyone know what he did.

That part where Cotton went back in time to World War 2 to prevent the Japanese from blowing off his shins only to accidentially Blow them off himself.

I can't believe that Hank managed to defeat Jiren, Superman, and Goku UIM all by himself.

What the hell did you just say about me, you little jackass? I’ll have you know I graduated to of my class in chemistry, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret buyouts of other propane competitors and I have over 300 confirmed sales of the vogner char king. I am trained in gorilla marketing tactics and I’m the top propane salesman in the whole state of Texas. You are nothing to me but just another customer. I will sell you propane and propane accessories with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my god dang words. You think you can get away with saying that crap to me over the internet? Thing again, jackass. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of fellow salesmen across the great state of Texas and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, boy. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re frickin, dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kick your ass in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unorthodox sales methods, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Texas Propane Commission and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little bastard. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your damn tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will expel fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re frickin’ dead, kiddo.

Attached: PicsArt_02-12-05.07.19.jpg (332x306, 17K)

But EVERYONE knew that, you moron. Did you ever watch the show? They didn't care since he kept the affair private, and when Nancy ended it, he didn't react too badly in the end and accepted Dale.

>Dale is still invisible
>Its true

I laughed harder than I should've

He would be the most likely person to remain calm with such weirdness.

Attached: Hank Hill evil.gif (400x300, 777K)

Says (You)

Attached: Hankabara will kick your ass.jpg (500x375, 43K)

Can’t tell if some of these posts are lies or not.