Look who finally came out of his cave!! We heard that you voted for Trump this past election cycle...

>Look who finally came out of his cave!! We heard that you voted for Trump this past election cycle. So why do you hate mexicans?

Kek

some ugly genes in this family DESU

Brick the spics
Build wall now

Ah. Yes.

Let me tell you about their welfare use and violent crime rates.

>White intact family

Lol, they voted Trump too

But I am mexican and I am one of the 1/3 of latinos who voted for trump. You guys realize all of us good hombres hate illegals with a burning passion?

y-you too..

wish i had a large family

only a sister and parents, everyone else is dead, and my older brother estranged

feels bad man

WRYYYYYYY

>tfw I have to go over to my uncles house for thanksgiving
>he's married to a white mexican-american liberal who always for as long as I've known her wants to talk shit about republicans over dinner
wish me luck bros

>Would my little baby boy like to help me blow out the candles?

you should start drinking right now

Can you explain this phenomenon to me?

Every Latino I know has said something to the extent of "keep the human trash in Mexico"

Hnng
I want her to fart in my mouth.

ask her how she's feeling after losing pretty much every single race in the country lmao

HOUSE
SENATE
PRESIDENT
AND THUS:
SUPREME COURT

BITCH, YOU WERE BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

mommy..m-muh dick!

...let me tell you about the Jews and their lies.

>implying I still live with my parents
I am 19 for shit's sake

Jokes on you OP, I alienated my leechbaby liberal faggot elementary/middle school teacher family waaay back at like 12. By the time I could drive they didn't even bother asking me to holiday shit.

t.

Most Americans stay with their family until early to mid 20s because rent is so high.

is "top cunt" the appropriate usage here?

Yeah nah fuck off you fucking seppo cunt. Get fucked.

Well can't you share an apartment with mates or live at free university dormitory?

We don't have free university dorms here. We pay for college including dorm housing. In fact, most of the kids who don't live with their parents at that age are in college thanks to their parent's money.

You can definitely move in with your friends, but I'd recommend against moving in with friends unless you are really close. But you are Russian, you would probably die for your friends. America doesn't have strong friendship like that commonly.

>burgers will never come home after long day at college to find their apartment warm and cozy with mates cooking hot food and serving cold vodka telling each other funny stories and laughing
No wonder you are so angry and paranoid

Ask her why she'd vote for you to die in a war with Russia. Hillary specifically stated, emphatically, in fact, that she would deal with Syria and Russia militarily.

War is always easy for people who don't have to fight it. Bonus points, if you're of draft age: Ask her why she would vote for you to die in the desert.

They're killing us in trade.

>ever leaving cave

Man I wish I could have stayed with mine longer. 950 a month is bullshit.

Might dodge rent and live in my car for a while instead. Honestly, car life sounds very appealing to me right now.

Let me tell you about the jews

eyebrows of peace on home girl to the left

THEY'RE RAPISTS AND MURDERERS

BUT SOME I ASSUME ARE GOOD PEOPLE

Do Russians generally have strong friendships? "Friends" in America are pretty shitty or shallow in my experience.

>car life sounds very appealing to me right now.
Where would you park?

>Who are you people and what are you doing on my property?
>*proceeds to pull out AK and enact castle law*

I would reply by asking them why they don't hate Mexicans

Well yeah, I have several friends who would be more than willing to do crazy shit for me,like driving 700 km to deliver me some documents or letting me crash at a guys apartment for weeks without paying no rent. I also did some pretty unusual stuff like drug trafficking or entering hopeless fights at any time. I have three true friends and I can totally relate to them, friends come before anything but family. Needless to say, buying shit for your friends or driving them somewhere or other petty shit is also included.

Jokes on you, I'm the only one in my family that doesn't hate Mexicans.

>seppo
jesus fuck that's retarded

Get the fuck out.

Hilariously, I'm also one of the few in my family that voted for Trump too.

I'm not trying to bait or anything but the American way of living sounds really lonely and depressing, I hope you guys grow closer to each other even if it is by hating us. The only way to cope with a shitty goverment (left or right) is being close to family and friends.

This.