You guys are stupid fucking rednecks you know that?

You guys are stupid fucking rednecks you know that?

You wish you were a stupid fucking redneck OP

Upper-class whites at a Halloween party?

Nah I'm a college-educated intellectual who's actually well-informed on the intricacies of American policy, unlike you fascist yokels.You got fucking conned by a reality TV star who everyone saw was a racist, fascist, dictator. Congrats on destroying the Republic.

>occupy democrats

It's fitting because they'll take this seriously

Half beaners can't be rednecks:DDDDDDDDD

This.

>hat much space above the cabinets
>brown bagging inside

So you're saying even a bunch of stupid rednecks can completely btfo you and your ctr buddies...

They also have just as much right to a vote as you.

God bless democracy!

A bunch of people in costumes?

Donald J. Trump is going to be President of the United States, did you know that?

Is that Jon Hamm on the left?

I have a B.S. in math and I think college is an indoctrination camp.

Just sayin

Boo hoo, Trump won.
Go make another tweet complaining about manspreading or preferred pronouns, you cunt.

>college educated intellectual
>shitposting (poorly) here on a Friday night
Seems to be working out for you.

>someone dresses like a lumberjack or construction worker
>LOOOL SO DUMB!!!

What the fuck is wrong with these ''people''?
The term Redneck refers to a literal neck that is red from working in the sun. What they wear is just normal work clothes.

It's sickening how much shit people get just for being white and doing spic jobs.

Its a leaf under a proxy move along folks

College IS a liberal indoctrination camp. I've been there. Twice.

Tis a pity that you won't hang alongside her when her pedo ring gets busted wide open libtard.

>college kids thinking they know anything about the world
lmaoooooooooo

Wait a sec..
"College isn't liberal indoctrination camp"
>Went to college
>Is liberal

kek

wait a sec..Ive seen this pic before..its from the UCLA faculty halloween party.....

not an argument and you know it

If a white man does hard labour, he is an idiot racist redneck.
If a spic, darkie or a muslim is doing the same job, they are immediately admirable heroes of the working class, trying to get by in this heteropatriarchal racist misogynistic world.

I'm a nigger and I like that kind of white people more than democrats. Let that sink in a moment. I'm not Tyrone Biggums here. Would definitely run like hell from White Nationalists IRL. BUT, America being buried under a literal endless pile of mestizos and muslims is pure shit. America being a land where faggots can adopt kids and fuck them because pedo acceptance is pure shit. America where the worst of the worst black people in the universe become "community leaders," with more power than a respected black neurosurgeon? I think you can see where i'm going with this.

I'll take rednecks over fucking self loathing liberals.

Working on mine now. I signed up for an honors program because priority registration. I'm supposed to take a seminar class of some kind for that, but when the prof said that cops shoot blacks for fun I had to drop it.

I went to College in NYC and can confirm that it was a liberal indoctrination camp.

>this is what liberal cucks actually believe

there are people who want to exploit your ignorance in order to destroy your country for short term profit, and they wear just as many liberal masks as they do conservative ones. pic related.

>who looks dumb now now?

Everyone in that picture is likely a standard deviation smarter than the average black. And 10pts higher IQ than the average Hispanic.

But they'll never bring that up.

This man is literally posting at 1 in the morning on a mongolian horse sex board pretending like he's a fucking paragon of virtue because he's college educated.

Sounds like your education couldn't get you a job or you'd be in bed by now.

>there are people that still believe that the Democratic Party is the party of the common man

The DNC is filled with holier than thou """intellectuals""" and that's one of the reasons why they lost.

its almost like you can judge them based on their outward appearance alone, huh libs?

know who else that works on?

Lmao, I vote Republican but would never associate with most republicans. They're pretty fuckin stupid. I feel like I vote conservative for the right reasons, but most republicans are just standard retards. I always laugh at the poorfags who vote red. Thanks for the tax break, haha.

>Nah I'm a college-educated intellectual who's actually well-informed on the intricacies of American policy, unlike you fascist yokels.You got fucking conned by a reality TV star who everyone saw was a racist, fascist, dictator. Congrats on destroying the Republic.

Sick fuckin burn; LIBSHITS BTFO

When is the movie coming out about all jews being purged at same time accross the globe. As they lower the black mask on soros etc they say 'you knew one day we would come for you, and that day is today' SMILES

>You guys are stupid fucking rednecks you know that?

I need an extra shot of espresso in my tall cappuccino, Tyler.

>Upper-class whites at a Halloween party?
Exactly !
They are easily dressing like rednecks stereotypes as a joke and are all in their late 30's or early 40's.

Ya blew it

These five people are the biggest celebrities in the country going by how much attention they get in the media.

>The term redneck is a derogatory term chiefly used for a rural poor white person of the Southern United States.

Fuck you, you burgouise, racist piece of shit

>voting for what is right instead of pure egoism

yes, yes, very stupid

You can't be racist towards whites as they hold all the power in our government system.

i see you have been indoctrinated

And they make more money than you. Let that sink in for a minute.

>Not being a college educated redneck

lol what a fag

Please elaborate.

>let that sink in for a minute
Every time

You're insulting the people who win elections for the Republicans by calling them stupid. He is saying that they are not stupid, they are principled. You would do well not to hold your allies in contempt. That is Liberal behavior.

pity you didn't finish your degree, or pursue one with application beyond cafe chitchat.

the truth is, we didn't need some failed talking head who can't tie her shoelaces without input from Sydney Blumenthal, or Donna Brazilian getting the questions and answers for her in advance. for president, we need someone who can think on their feet, and Hillary ain't it.

How can you say that with a BLACK president?

And fucking proud of it, you fuck.

Your stupid picture looks like a fun crowd, unlike your sorry ass.

> fuck you, sissy bourgeios POS
> nancy-boy
> yuppy douchegag
> sip your fucking latte, laughing boy.

/thread

I'm never 100% sure if people like you or threads like this are actually serious.

Lmao but most republicans SUUUUCKK. Only exceptions are business republicans.

LOL POOR PEOPLE RIGHT?

>le rethuglicans are party of teh rich
>>>/reddit/
You can discuss why the billionaire elites lined up behind Hillary there.

This thread is gay and OP is a faggot
everybody who matters supports Trump

faggots who does not matter, suprisingly, DOES NOT MATTER :^)

I'd rather see ten sweaty hard-working racist not really bright but honest rednecks than one of you two-faced libcuck pricks with a degree in mental gymnastics.

I'm a college graduate with two bachelors degrees.

College is a liberal indoctrination camp.

Are libshits dumb enough to think those aren't halloween costumes?

I call fake

lol, and liberal cumshitters still wonder why they lost traditional blue states like Wisconsin. Libtardism is over, time to hang the "I lover nigger cum" t-shirt.

Whites are the global minority, stop oppressing me.

>Implying Trump is a Republican
Voted for Gary Johnson, the only real republican on the ballot.

wow, what a way to convince us to come around to your point of view.

Fuck off faggot.

> thinking this is real
Dude is literally in a prison jumpsuit

Sweet Dee Joins the Klan

>out
>of
>touch
>with
>your
>voters

I'm doing post grad in medical research and college is an indoctrination camp, particularly social "sciences" and particularly in the US and Canada

>college-educated
>intellectual
Pick one.

> be uni student
> not anywhere near being liberal
> neither is any of our professors
What are we doing wrong?

High quality shitposting

Oh look, it's the occupy demoshits faggot again.

You disappeared for a few days when you got raped by the election, why are you back retard? Is the widdle liberal gonna sperg out daily again? No matter how much you post Trump still won. All your unpaid shitposting was worthless.
Just like you are ;)

I'm actually a bean, just turns out hating niggers is one thing I have in common with a lot of people on here.

Who would of known

Polish academia is majority SJW, because they look up to western Europe and USA. Also they are frequently attending courses there.

But majority of students are nationalists and against refugees, merkel, etc. Even women.

BUILD THE WALL
TAX THE CHINKS
FUCK THE JEWS

>LET THAT SINK IN

yeah but then you'd be half wetback AND half redneck. you'd be a redwetneck.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDSSSSSS

>Gary "Technically, yes" Johnson
A HA
HA
HAAAAA

Remember to further insult and label the working class, it won you the election!

Oh wait...