YOU KIKES LISTEN: THIS WAS THE WORLD UNTIL 12000 YEARS AGO!!!!

THE JEWS DESTROYED THIS AND THEYLL DESTROY US TOO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R31SXuFeX0A?t=6m4s
youtu.be/0H5LCLljJho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CHECK EM AND WEEP KIKE SHILLS

LOOK AT THIS JAPANESE AINU

WHY ARE DOLMEN FOUND FROM WEST IRELAND TO EAST KOREA?

This OC?
>Eastern half is pretty hilarious

where did you get this map from?

Checked

It was the best representation I could create to clarify my point!

What are "Elf Castles"

Ainu were primarily nomad. They came from china, and originally from Russia, however, like I said, they were primarily Nomads, so they were super mixed race. Ainu have more in common with Eskimo's than anyone else.
There are accounts of them travelling over the ocean to Japan.
They had some pretty good boats. Because they needed good boats to hunt Whale.

Test

Well at least nothing has changed for Australia

I don't know, what are they?

and what point is that my schizo friend?

>6D Pali Check

So, by this, Atlantis turned into the Mid Atlantic Ridge? And what about this Serpent Cult. Taking together all of this I see some Adam & Eve, Moses thing going on. Nice work, I'd say for a theory it isn't totally batshit. Have any safe sources?

tolkien overdose?

Also true for Papua New Guinea

Listen to JRE 501 with Randall Carlson for an explanation of Atlantis, global warming, and an ancient history. Dude is legit.

source? and something i can read, not a fucking 4 hour youtube video.

Ancient Aryans

two days ago:

youtu.be/0H5LCLljJho

>Brazil used to be savages

12,000 years and the hue monkeys stay the same.

> gryffons

Explain please

There are no sources.

stop your cultural appropriation, m8: those fuckers are dressed like slavs

xkcd made a comic about it, it's legit

Yup. Take your redpills in order though. I suggest starting with 501, then 606, 725, and 872.

Only three hours:

How was Atlantis destroyed?
>Was it just some big olde bomb or something?

Ancient giant eagles and flightless birds.

The preferred travel method at the time.

Jews, it's right in OP's title.

The ocean was 120 metres lower than it is now at most during the Ice age which isn't enough for atlantis or lumuria to exist

When the ice melted, the glacial isostatic rebound caused the mid atlantic ridge to sink below the water which also rose due to melting.

A similar example is Iceland, look it up

God destroyed it for its wickedness. The "jews" aka the titan fallen angels corrupted Earth and mankind at the end of the age of Atlantis.

>How
Not "who" you Nigger.
>We all know who!

Source: Randall Carlson

The top half of North America was covered in ice. When that melted (probably due to a meteor strike), the sea level rose by 400 feet.

The mid-Atlantic ridge is also like hinge. All of that ice pushing down on North America made the end of the tectonic plate tilt up at the mid-Atlantic ridge. When the ice melted, all of that pressure was relieved.

This all happened 11,600 years ago, or 9,000 years before the time of Solon, exactly as Plato said.

better map

What the fuck is this thread? Someone explain what this shit is.

insanity

It's the lost secret.

>God destroyed it for it's wickedness
What is "wickedness", is it a mindset or an action?
>The "jews" aka the titan fallen angels corrupted Earth and mankind at the end of the age of Atlantis.
Did the Jews corrupt the land so God destroyed it, and cause the Ice to melt, or did the Jews propel this to happen? How did they become fallen angels and where is Titan?

whites built a gun, big gun, to remove jews, but lizardmen took their skin and instead fired a gun on the island itself sinking it deep into the ocean, now family od D is scattered across the world seeking revenge on jews and lizardmen for what they did (Drumpf... just sayin)

Explain why 15000 year old lost architecture so perfectly matches the bodies of Easter Island?

What are these hand bags?

>Posting kike media shills

TRUMP WILL COMPLETE GERMAN IDEALISM

GOOGLE GÖBEKLI TEPI
GOOGLE GÖBEKLI TEPI
GOOGLE GÖBEKLI TEPI

Calm down, it's a joke meme.
>Sarcasm is hard.

game cheats? up, up, left, down, right, up?

wuts in the bag :( why they carry it

I studied Gobekli Tepe pretty deeply, wrote a paper etc.

I am very concerned for its survival because its not far from the Syrian border, and those ISIS dicks already are destroying precious ancient sites.
They just bulldozed the fucking Nimrod Ziggurat as well as Temple of Ishtar. My tears cannot stop flowing.

What is the source of these artifacts? Egypt or some shit?

This is their motive

WTF, are you serious? Trump needs to bomb these animals on day 1.

Explain this Gobekli Tepe meme to me?

This is my first time hearing it. Why is it significant to Sup Forums?

WE WUZ DARK VALAR N SHIT

Considering the original inhabitants of the area decided they had to bury Gobekli Tepe (8000 BC I believe?) ...
I think its a good idea to do so again to protect it. Already its exposed to wind and weather ...
And the archaeologist who studied it died only last year ...

>it's a joke meme

You mean a no effort attempt at reaping laughs?

Youre a kike tool.

>And the archaeologist who studied it died only last year ...

Curse of the Gobekli Tepe?

What are your thoughts on Gobekli Tepe? Who do you think created it and for what purpose?

How old do you think it is? Why did they bury it?

Theyre doing it on purpose. Same with the other sites of course

Castles made from the corpses of Elves, obviously.

SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN

>1200 years ago
Then the Vikings cucked europe for generations

>its exposed

I believe its covered.

Oh yes they're back!!!
Premium

A bucket

Its like the oldest example of a human structure/architecture or something like that.

no 10x earlier

There are too many reasons why it is peculiar to list. Its worth checking out. I even hear lots of normal mainstream stuff talking about it now. They just see it (((differently))).

FROST GIANT LIVES MATTER

GIVE BACK THE LAND YOU STOLE FROM TROLLS AND GIANTS, WHITE PEOPLE!!

GO BACK TO MESOPATAMIA

Gobekli Tepe is a recent archeological discovery that could potentially date to more than 12,000 years ago. It is more advanced than anything thought to have existed at that time. It is like a thousand Stone henges, and 4 times older.

It's evidence for an advanced civilization 12,000 years ago. Modern (((academia))) says that only hunter gathers existed then.

It's in turkey.

mythical founder of athens

So we're they white, arabs, jews, or what?

Redpill me on the fishmen and their handbags

whats in the bucket/purse???

It's in turkey so probly white.

I pray he does
It must have been a gathering place for people, it was built on top of a prominent hill.
The location was the top of the "Fertile Crescent" of the time soon after the last Ice Age ending. The Younger Dryas period that Randall Carlson and Graham Hancock speack about.

Ritual significance is presumed from the large amount of carvings of animals everywhere.
The most common animal carved by FAR is the Snake. Common ritual chthonic force and goddess symbol.

Archeologists would become household names if they discovered any of these things.

But they don't find them because Jews dug up all the bones first? When did they become such good diggers, when gold isn't involved?

Reptiles most likely. So probably jewish.

hobbit life is /comfy/

The atlantic was filled with these post Atlantis beings which were all descendants of Poseidon and Atlas his son if you look into it such as Circes who lived in Ogygia aka liek the Ogygian flood the primordial flood which kickstarted the ancient greek world, the cyclops odysseus blinds, etc etc

WHATS IN THE BUCKET?

MILK OF THE COSMIC COW?
HONEY OF THE UNIVERSE?
SOMA?

wuts in there

The Ogygian flood washed up fuckers like Cecrops to Atlantis

These people also became the kings and started legacies that still exist in royal families today

just shekels, that stone tablet is after jews destroyed them, so they had to pay tribute to them for ages

I dont know, technology..

Possibly, I'm thinking it represents the fruit of either the tree of life or the tree of knowledge because they usually are seen carrying something and ive also seen them carrying these hand bags standing at the "tree of life" in ancient art

Person who is aware of all of their past lives since up until the 100,000s here:

> Atlantis was an Empire, essentially Ancient Romans on an Island, Age of Mythology: The Titans has been the only correct depiction of Atlantean Soldiers, to some extent Culture and Buildings so far.
> Majority of Earth was under the control of the Extraterrestrial Empire called the Anunukeane Empire.
> Atlantis was destroyed by the Anunnaki because it was taken over by Satanists, Hell was able to "leak" through Va La "Doom" Style, and was nuked by the Anunnaki

The Anunnaki were also Space Avians that looked like a mix between a Hawk, Falcon and Eagle, in a humanoid-esque shape. They are what you would theoretically call "Mammal-Like Avians"

I was an Atlantean General who fought in the Atlantean Civil War, I saw Hell itself take over, after some of it's governors were doing some hell ceremony shit, the portal opened up, and well, "Doom" sums up a basic example, and several hours later, Anu XVII allowed his son Enki to bombard Atlantis with nuclear weapons, thus causing a earthquake that sunk the whole archipelago. Luckily I was able to get the fuck outta there, and pretty much led a evacuation to Anunnaki-controlled Sumeria. Wasn't the first time, Hell and the Anunnaki fought though, there was a third, and to some extent first time as well.

The Map is not Accurate, but is neither not Accurate, it's all correct apart from the gibberish, and the shape of atlantis.

The Map for this post is the correct positioning of Atlantis superimposed onto a current map of our world.

PS: Reptilians weren't involved

Map related: Red = Anunnaki, Blue = Atlantean

Wait, so that's my father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's world, presuming all of them lived 100 years, and were born just as their father died?

Golly gee!

So what's your point?

Birdman is holding PINEAL GLAND

So this is what graduates in archeology do. they are unemployed and use their knowledge to shitpost.

keep going.

Where are the proof?

And cultures all over the world decided to jot down a reminder of it..

I will give you whatever proof you desire.

(((ISIS))), aka Israel's proxy army destroying history of their enemies

What else is new

Kikes truly are the most evil plague on earth

Where is Atlantis?

under the sea