What is your biggest Sup Forums-related wish?

What is your biggest Sup Forums-related wish?

Attached: 11ADB426-CBC3-477D-A365-40F9E9256DD4.jpg (540x720, 63K)

Mainstream yuri

Get a shown Ive been working on picked yo by a network and actually made. The artwork is nowhere near pitch worthy yet though.

If I was a better artist, I would try to start a comic, but I can’t succeed at that. At least with a cartoon I can just draw shitty thumbnails and have the Koreans do the rest

Yeah, I’m literally everyone loves lesbians. The problem is the mainstream prefer the ugly bull lesbians instead of the superior feminine ones

For Homestuck to have been good so I don't feel so awful for liking the trolls.
I'd honestly be less embarrassed to say I like steven universe characters or some shit like that.

Why not somewhere in between, a jean seberg looking girl with an evangeline lily looking girl? Hell Korra was kind of there but that was fake and gay gayness

To draw lolis, or draw in general

Removal of all homosexuality and homosexual subtext from Sup Forums media.
Higher budgets/profits for good animation.
The return of theatrical shorts.

The Question in the fucking arrowverse. The character is fucking primed for it. I'd take either Vic or Renee, I just want a god rammed fedora and trench coat in my mostly decent superhero teen drama.

Second would be brad bird directing an animated capt. Marvel feature, but that will never happen.

>return of theatrical shorts

They still do theatrical shorts, Disney has one in front of every movie, and Dreamworks started doing them as well.

Caracalla pls go

Follow your dreams user

who

I am. I’ve been drawing tt protagonist of that show multiple times a day every single day for months now. I’m constantly updating the Bible for it and I spent 15 hours thumbnailing a 3 minute pilot to try and pitch it to Nick as part of their shorts program. I have no manager, so that would be my best bet, even if they said no, it would get my foot in the door somewhere.

Make few full featured 2d movies.

That Wakfu would stop getting worse every season

Attached: hmmm.png (350x396, 115K)

This! The Breadwinner was my favorite animated film in a long time AND it was 2D despite being an indie film. Don’t get me wrong, I like CG to an extent and Coco tapped into my parental abandonment issues to the point that I was a cryingess by the end, but I would have loved it more in 2D. I can’t think of a movie where CG was truly the only solution

Make it a tomboy with a plain looking girl too.

I wish that you faggots would stop being so obtrusively negative about so many things. You prefer to complain rather than look for things to enjoy.

Attached: appliance please.jpg (565x430, 54K)

> it was 2D despite being an indie film
2D is much more present in indie than mainstream.

The metal men to get a good and long cartoon or movie, it would make the public aware of them and stop DC refusing to publish them

Attached: metal-men-1.jpg (550x582, 176K)

Stardust The Super Wizard in live action

What kind of faggot prefers a movie or show over a comic run?

I wish for there to be a Fiona and Cake spin off series

Attached: 1520981980020.png (501x326, 39K)

Zootopia. Only in CGI you can see City with hundreds of independently moving characters.

Not true.
3D uses vector code so objects far from the camera have reduced polygon count. Otherwise exporting a 3D scene would take ages longer than it already does.

An animated adaptation of The Great God Pan

Attached: moon_stock_by_wyldraven.jpg (900x600, 34K)

First thing what comes to mind is a Blacksad movie made in similar fashion like the SinCity movie. Few episodes packed as a one feature length movie, for example take the first three books. A love letter to the dark, cynical film noir genre with short self-contained stories. CGI to the minimum for sure, because it won't capture the graphic novel style required for this kind of work. It has to look gritty and close to the source material.

Attached: blacksad02.jpg (1000x617, 174K)

I wish my friend was still alive. He would want to see adventure time end.

Get educated Pleb.

Brad Bird making a stylized 2D film starring a pulp hero like the Shadow, the Green Hornet, or the Phantom.

I'd like a book/mini about Juggernaut where he stops jobbing.

He doesn't have to be good again. I just want him to succeed at something. They used to do those in the 80s-90s. He went from punching Cyttorak in the face telling him he was his own man, doing his own thing for a while, to grovelling back to him and fucking Black Tom again. It's so regressive.

Attached: RCO018.jpg (1349x2048, 1.03M)

A Dick Tracy cartoon. One that's good.

I want to meet Stan Sakai.

I'm fine with this. We need more Pan. He's skipped over so much in Greek Adaptations. Even if it's a spoopy version.

Attached: CTT002_C03-1_PHIL.jpg (1599x941, 175K)

An Apollo mini that becomes his definitive work, thus making him something more than Midnigther's +1 in everything else.

>the mainstream prefer the ugly bull lesbians
>superior feminine ones
i've never seen someone be more wrong

I dare not to say so it can trigger “monkey paw” situation.
But it’s about animation from my country and not sucking.

>that one metal men dc short that was animated by the same people who did ugly americans
Gone way too soon

That everyone on Sup Forums has a nice day.

I could go for this. I want Juggs to become his own man again.

Attached: 1498060828703.jpg (900x800, 413K)

> Hayley Atwell gets naked.
> Antje Traue gets naked again.
> Dceu Superman keeps the same suit design (with the same quality) in all future appearances. No trunks & the texture must stay.
> Mos sequels remain serious toned even if they get a injection of optimism.
> Affleck stars in Reeves Batman movie & it is a adaption of Court of Owls or Tas Mr Freeze.

Attached: bad976630264523.jpg (2800x1866, 736K)

Netflix bringing back great writing, animation, and talent in cartoons, and maybe more OVAs that do the same.

Attached: elaine.jpg (500x415, 72K)

Cry harder Pence.

Also, theatrical shorts are practically the norm now.

You know how in Japanese cartoons little kids can lose their clothes, and they show everything? Wieners everywhere? I want western cartoons to do that.

Personally? Get a job I love in the comics/animation industry.

On a wider scale? Have a comics/animation market that isn't as centralized and actually recognizes a wide array of genres and styles.
And also having Disney hit with an anti-trust law, forcing the small remnant that is its animation department to start giving a damn again

Attached: mutant epoch character.jpg (748x1180, 66K)

no more dragon ball threads

a fantasy/swords and sorcery cartoon that reaches an Atla level of quality

2D will return, audience will get tired of eyepopping 3D soon, all we need is a new Shrek, a movie that tries something new.

for the original creators/staff to be invited to work on the Animaniacs reboot

Attached: animaniacs.jpg (550x280, 59K)

Animation aimed at adults that isn't just lazy raunchy comedy.

I like what you have to say.....

Attached: moss.gif (450x248, 1.3M)

I wish for a french animated production of the life and times of scrooge mcduck.

hi five brother

Attached: Ignore.png (674x675, 124K)

There's a lot that can fit that bill. Too bad most of it's
>older
>from Europe
>from Japan

>I wish it was 1950's
Okay but monkey paw: You also get crippling polio

Well user, if you can't enjoy Hal/Sinestro I don't know what's wrong with you. Even the writers are on board.

>Well user, if you can't enjoy Hal/Sinestro I don't know what's wrong with you
Sup Forums is the only place I know where people care so much about this ship.

It’s not preference it’s just assumption. Right now you’ve still got a lot of old fucks, who don’t understand forbidden love, calling the shots. They’ll either die off or finally realize just how good two attractive women being attracted to each other is. It’s like being in the age before people combined chocolate and peanuts or caramel, two things that should go together but just hadn’t yet

For one, my biggest Sup Forums-related wish is for DC to out Sinestro and Hal as the tragic starcrossed lovers we all know they are.

This.

Attached: f5bdc319-d616-4651-a2a9-e93b0c09c2ac.png (600x540, 329K)

You know, denial is not just a river in Egypt.

More Witch Doctor.

Maybe if I buy and give out even MORE copies of vol1 it'll happen.

Attached: HBBuYds.jpg (1280x1644, 373K)