>Star Wars Rebels Mid-Season 4 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=-jWIDwq44ZI

>Rebels Recon: A Fool's Hope & Family Reunion and Farewell
youtube.com/watch?v=uR8Sn_2VRBA

>Solo: A Star Wars Story Official Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=dNW0B0HsvVs

>Solo: A Star Wars Story TV Spot
youtube.com/watch?v=9Szts88zY4o

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Attached: 15019283283.jpg (775x480, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/98lqi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let this be a warning to you all, anons.

Look at this fucking faggot. This is the state of this general right now. Underage posters, get the fuck off Sup Forums and return to r*ddit. No one wants you here and you are destroying the threads. Fuck off and do not return.

>It's an user that still thinks Sup Forums isn't a normie site for edgy teens
Huehuehuehuehue.

Attached: Where did you come from.png (2156x1286, 191K)

What is your favorite alien race in Star Wars?

I find Umbarans to be the most interesting because of their super advanced tech and engineering skills.

Attached: Umbarans.jpg (763x485, 46K)

None particular since most of them act like humans anyway.

This is why I love /swco/
We punish those who dares to ruin this thread or those we chose to be cancerous.

Is it possible that /swco/ is the best Sup Forums general ever?

>we
I mean “who”
Who to chose to be cancerous shall be punished.

Attached: Jake Skywalker.jpg (1440x603, 525K)

>alien race

You mean species.

Trench's species. Smart spiders is a cool idea.

Wait a fucking minute!!
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
user, there is nothing wrong with those anons and their posts.

He really looks scary.

But anyway, I actually think Luke's arc was one of few good things about TLJ. The new characters are still dull and boring.

Humans
Trandoshans
Maul’s species
Riff Tamson’s species
Rodians
Muuns

>The eyes of an Angry father ready to kill his gay soon.

>Luke "Trust Fund Refund" Skywalker

Attached: AAA0CD5C-1125-40FB-9318-F8EB6D444E03.jpg (1536x2050, 573K)

Does SWCO even talk about Star Wars now or is this place just a dump for memes and bait posts?

Sure let's talk about how the ST is not only a rehash of the OT but it also ruins the OTs heroes accomplishments and character development in order to develop the terrible ST characters in order to make them better.

Attached: 1521094207968.jpg (890x1353, 202K)

How does he eat?

Attached: 4CA773FA-37AE-4B17-A67D-295513C8C465.png (1280x1240, 1.39M)

He takes his rebreather off. Is your brain made of mush?

Good I always hated the fairytale ending the OT heroes got. It's more realistic that horror and tragedy struck them. Also how do you expect a new cast to do good without nerfing the OPness of the old characters who were sickenly perfect? Now we have deeper more nuanced Characters like Rey and Kylo.

Attached: new-awake-trailer-for-star-wars-the-last-jedi-aa.gif (400x267, 1.81M)

Who cares about ST? Even the kids refuse to buy its toys and it will be forgotten in few years.

Lucas saga has completed a long time ago and ST is just extra.

>ywn see Mark Hamill portray Luke as a fun loving, but wise, Jedi Master
>ywn see him Mister Miyagi the next generation, with a mischievous smile half the time and an understanding one the other
>ywn listen to the explanations of what all the mundane tasks that were done were in service of to understand Luke's view on the force and how it effects people, because it's more than just "lifting rocks"
>ywn see him be the emotional support someone needs in their time of crisis, who helps them through their doubts and draws to the dark
>ywn smile as Mark talks about how he feels Luke making someone happy and optimistic in universe represents what he feels he's done out of universe
>ywn have Mentor Luke, as portrayed by Mark Hamill, be the emotional rock and foundation his students need to be the best they can be, because he wants to be the best he can be too
>ywn feel the feels of him having a heart to heart where he confesses he's learned as much by teaching as by being a student, and feel a mutual respect develop between his pupils

I guess it's just now sinking into me why people were so torn up about Luke in TLJ. It's not because he wasn't some ass-kicking successful Jedi wizard, it's because this was Mark's last chance to portray him with all the optimism and good will and hope he had, for Mark to recapture that magic and make people inspired and hopeful in him one last time. Because Mark brings something to that character nobody else can, and now the chance to see that Luke is just... gone.

I know this seems like bait posting, but those are just my thoughts.

Attached: 1515638090178.png (1359x557, 1.31M)

You sound like you speak from experience gay user. How did you survive your ordeal?

Not knowing what a Zabrak is...

Attached: LPclTzF.jpg (902x1212, 71K)

I meant kill his "gay son".

Obiwan spinoff coming soon.

Yes I know you are the gay son how did you survive?

Not thinking he’s going to be based as fuck as a force ghost in ix

Im not a gaylord user.

streamable.com/98lqi

Why do you expect 9 is going to be based? I expected 8 was going to be based and it wasn't. I didn't expect much from 7 and it still wasn't as good as I hoped it would be.

How can he do that if he can't breathe in most planetary atmospheres without it?

He said Hamil will be. Not the movie. Can you read?

If Hamill is being written and directed by JJ there is no guarantee it would be good. For all we know he just shows up at the end to smile and that is it.

He can hold his breath long enough to eat. Did you not watch TCW? He was able to survive in a vacuum and fight for 10 mins.

Kel Dor can survive in a vacuum, but the typical oxygen atmosphere is poisonous to them.

If they can survive in a vacuum they can spend a few minutes eating in oxygen rich area. Either way this discussion is retarded when there is more important things to discuss.

Did the original 1977-1986 Marvel Star Wars comic have any critical virtues or significance when it came to Legends continuity?

All of the Legends comic discussion that I've seen revolves around the work done with Dark Horse, and while I've never touched any EU material published earlier than the Thrawn Trilogy, I've at least seen people talk about stuff like Daley's Han Solo trilogy, which makes me wonder why I haven't seen anyone promote or bring up the comic material from that embryonic stage of the EU.

Jaxxon was jar jar before jar jar was a thing

They're excellent. Written by comic maestros.

However, they're also REALLY WEIRD. Written by comic maestros.

Attached: download (2).jpg (225x224, 10K)

Kek

Hey everybody, Tag and Bink are canon!

Attached: caddyshack-69.png (1440x900, 1.11M)

Attached: 10 out of 10.png (272x367, 61K)

I know what a Zabrak is. Maul is also listed a Dathomirian. Yes that was the species name I was looking for; Dathomirian.

Die

He’s also a nightbrother

What’s wrong with being gay? There’s nothing wrong with gays. Don’t mind user, there’s nothing to ashamed of.

Yes, he is.

He is a Dathomirian Zabrak

Yes, you are correct user. He was a Dathomirian Zabrak Nightbrother.

Ep IX's true enemy
Has yet
To reveal himself

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 12K)

?!
Explain yourself?

Attached: 83FE7C95-ED74-4D3D-ADE4-901CD922E791.jpg (610x882, 469K)

Miralukans, Gand or Ithorians, with Kel Dors and Transdoshans coming close too. I wish Star Wars video games let you play as aliens more.

Attached: Miraluka_KotORCG.jpg (499x479, 90K)

Hey pal, if I wanted a preteen edgelord to talk to me, I would have posted in your home board!

Attached: hqdefault (4).jpg (480x360, 13K)

Kel Dor and Tusken Raiders are among my favorites.

Yor memes are stale as fuck

Well the world needs shitposters to stay active too.

Attached: SBSB.jpg (720x496, 43K)

Can't be a coincidence.

Attached: 20180309_183210.jpg (2896x2896, 385K)

This is fucking rediculous!?!? Does no one else care about Star Wars? The ST lacks the world building of the prequels, the great characters of the original trilogy. There is no originality or inventiveness in 7 and the originality in 8 is tied to the destruction of a beloved character. The ST had no plan, no oversight just excuses. I can't see how 9 can possibly be good.

Attached: 78674evwozqz.png (1401x640, 536K)

Attached: 1518317804527.jpg (1024x1024, 277K)

It’s a shame that Commander Faie didn’t appeared in the clone wars. With his haircut and personality, I wanted to see him clash with Vos and/or jedi’s/clones.

Attached: 20DECE0A-9A90-4CE3-A903-323CC50D84E5.jpg (953x868, 236K)

Prequel Fans and Rebels fans should team up and take everyone out.

You Sequel and rebels fans. Leave the shitty PT with clone wars fans.

Attached: 1520311080713.jpg (2289x1732, 204K)

Attached: 8CA028C3-57D1-496C-8E4D-470CDF7E2EE8.png (700x700, 230K)

Lost Stars guy, are you going to translate the Leia manga?

Attached: d1594-910-921611-1.jpg (650x454, 192K)

>Brothers and sisters are natural enemies
>Like Star Trek fans and Star Wars fans
>Or Gundam fans and Star Wars fans
>Or Battlestar Galactica fans and Star Wars fans
>Or Star Wars fans and other Star Wars fans!
>Damn Star Wars fans, they ruined Star Wars!

The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote "A hat store with no hats is not a hat store. A man with no hats is a Krennic."

Attached: ty.jpg (500x287, 109K)

why are New Jedi Order, Legacy of the Force and Fate of the Jedi so shit exactly?

Attached: 1497000528429.png (449x498, 72K)

Did Ahsoka ever tell Rex the truth about Vader?

Ahsoka didn't learn for sure until the Duel on Malachor, so she didn't exactly have a chance to tell him.

They aren't as a whole. There is just a few shit writers like that bitch Traviss.

Ashoka & Rex

How sad was Rex upon hearing the news of Ashoka’s death?

I thought she learned for sure in the Jedi Temple on Lothal.

How would Rex continue to live? He nearlly lost all his friends and people he knew. Rex lost Tup, Fives, Kix, Gregor, Anakin, Ashoka, Obi-Wan and his beloved Rebublic and the 501st Legion.

Rex doesn’t even has a home anymore.

A Red Dathomirian Zabrak Nightbrother

Well, maybe Ahsoka came back before the Battle of Endor or something.

A Red Cyborg Ex-Sith Dathomirian Zabrak Nightbrother

A Red Cyborg Ex-Sith Dathomirian Zabrak Nightbrother from the Northern hemisphere of the planet

I actually once read a theory that "humans" in star wars are a stand-in for an insectile ant/bee-like species. It actually had quite good reasoning.

Attached: obi.jpg (430x430, 42K)

Nope, and I doubt that she will ever tell him.

How did Luke cut himself off from the force? I thought they got rid of that kind of nonsense from legends? Why didn't Yoda talk to Luke earlier? And if it was because Luke cut himself off from the force since when is that a thing? Droids are entirely non force sensitive and C3P0 was able to see Luke's force projection.

Attached: 1515794829397.gif (540x319, 1.6M)

Plot-hole
l
o
t
|
h
o
l
e

Since when are ghosts and telekenesis a thing? Why didn't ghost Obi-Wan tell Luke to go to Dagobah sooner?What the fuck was up with that fake Darth Vader?

Nice strawman but I remember fags like you shitting on legends for having things like ysillimari and Vong but when TLJ does it it's ok. You also didn't explain Yoda or C3P0.

>the only way to defend our films is to attack the other films revealing your insecurity about the ST
really activates my almonds

Attached: 1492337700650.png (388x218, 85K)

Could you elaborate on that? I'm curious what you could mean by it.

As much as I love Luke's characterization in TLJ, I totally get why people don't like it.

Attached: 1516922199207.jpg (600x801, 112K)

Why is there a map to Luke Skywalker if he went to the island in exile?
he crashed his x wing into the water and i assume he went there to die alone
it's not like he was Yoda who was advertising to be a teacher Luke wanted nothing to do with the force so why leave a map leading to his hidden exile location?

Attached: Woop De Doop.png (756x418, 287K)

Apparently LSG retconned the map is not leading to Luke it's leading to the Island of the first Jedi temple.

FOR THE SEPARATIST ALLIANCE

>Because I think the film is shit every plothole from the original films is irrelevant in comparison to these.

Attached: Miki.png (242x296, 41K)

Name the plot holes from the originals? Also just because the originals had them doesn't excuse the ST anyway...

reminder that brainlets can't into subtext and don't realize that Snoke put this version of what happened in Ben's head and showed Luke the vision he saw of Ben's future, planting the seed that made Luke act so irrationally

Attached: h4cf5r8iagk01.jpg (640x562, 41K)

Luke has had visions of bad things happening, they didn't make him go Anakin kid killer back then so why would they do so now, especially after he's been training in the force for 30 years or however long it is inbetween the OT and the ST. Ignoring how Snoke would randomly have the ability to do that sort of thing, which makes Palpatine needing to be sneaky pointless because he could've just made the jedi go crazy.

why did Qui-Gon bring Anakin to Naboo after the Jedi council said they wouldn't train him? they were going to a literal warzone, why bring a 9 year old? are there no such things as babysitters in Star Wars?