>This is what OMD haters wanted

Attached: RCO004.jpg (1054x1600, 498K)

Other urls found in this thread:

comixology.com/Amazing-Spider-Man-Renew-Your-Vows/digital-comic/316791
comixology.com/Amazing-Spider-Man-Renew-Your-Vows-2016/comics-series/81065
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>he doesnt want smiles
why user?

No I didn't. I just wanted a good fucking comic that didn't regress Peter.

Or more based M2 Spider-Girl.

>>This is what OMD haters wanted
Who hurt you?

Before the timeskip, yes. This could have waited about 20 or so years.

When will people accept “muh family man is a superhero!” shit is lame? Incredibles had to be a self parody to make it work.

It sounds irresponsible for peter to allow his family to fight crime. The original comic have good message about choosing family over your work.

But user, isn't this fun? Dont you want to see your favorite superhero stress about the dangerously relatable real life issues of being a father and husband while he his fulfilling your power fantasy?

Attached: ghyiuoi.jpg (1006x1546, 690K)

Yes, it is. Not seeing the problem here personally

God forbid Peter is anything but an unbearable manchild sperg Bendis-tier quip dispenser.

MJ's costume is shit, but other than that... what's the problem?

Are there any Spider-Women who has worse costume designs than Spidey's wife and kid?

>mj telling peter to come home early for sex
>he actually beats the villain fast and rushes home

I'm a sucker for family stories, part of why I like the current Superman run
But how did MJ get powers? Peter's dick?

Spider-Woman herself, Anya, Old Man Logan one.

Other than OML those two aren't as bad as MJ or the autism-helmet

MJs suit leeches them from Peter. No, really, MJ literally makes him weaker just by being around

Fuck you, anya costume is good.

Really? So MJ doesn't have any power herself, it's all the suit?
It's kinda interesting I guess. Annie has power though right?

Read f4 comics casual

Are you really trying to defend Jessica Drew?

Nah.

to be fair, Mr Fantastic is often written as a shit husband and father.

We prefer Mayday, to be honest.

But pre time-skip, yes. Is enjoyable

You mean the comic book series that was always less popular than its peers and is currently cancelled?

The only real problem I have is that while this exists MC2 Spider-Girl can never come back.

Also, Annie and MJ really should have full masks. All the best Spider-woman costumes have masks.

The very first villain in RYV conquered the world by stealing powers. After the planet conquering villain jobs to a kid, Peter reverse-engineers the tech, makes a suit that borrows Peter's powers, and gives it to MJ.

Attached: Mayday and Spider-Gwen.jpg (500x502, 169K)

Annie inherited her power like Mayday.

She has the same as Peter and a “stronger” spider-sense that allows her to kind of see immediate future

Jessica's costume is actually pretty good.
>but muh cheesecake

No, I wanted him to continue being a teacher and dealing with a new life without a secret identity. To see him say goodbye to the woman who raised him and kill kingpin both as a means to show his tolerance has a limit and as an example of what happens to anyone who goes after his family.

You know what they say when you assume things. I just wanted Peter and MJ to remain happy and in love. Why should I give a fuck about any new love interest that they introduce when I know they're willing to use their equivalent of Satan to undo a relationship that lasted twenty years because they think they know better?

Go away, tumblr

He kind of did one of those in RYV.
RIP Eddie Brock

Cool. I am thinking of coming back to Marvel and this is the book I'm thinking of getting into

Actually no one asked for this. We just wanted marriage and maybe a baby to be raised in a bunch of years. Not some random ass time skip this series or Slotts mini did.
The only reason we like this is because we are desparate for spider marriage. This book is average and comfy at best. So we take what we can get in this trying times.
If we had a choice to shoot this book in the head to get preOMD marriage back I gaurantee you it wouldve been done in a heartbeat.

You trying to shame people into cheesecake while also implying the lesbo in denial cosplay bait is in any way good?

First you have to read Slott’s Renew Your Vows mini series (part ot Secret Wars) and then comes the Conway/Stegman ongoing.

Basically read this:
comixology.com/Amazing-Spider-Man-Renew-Your-Vows/digital-comic/316791
Then this:
comixology.com/Amazing-Spider-Man-Renew-Your-Vows-2016/comics-series/81065

They've all been ripped.

Keep in mind that the ongoing series is set in a timeline that's similar to the mini, but not exactly the same (it's more modern whereas the mini has a more futuristic setting, and there are more living heroes in the ongoing than in the mini).

none of those are bad though, unless you mean Spider-Womans newer costume

Give us Spider-sisters book!

>muh
stopped reading there

I mean both.

I don't know what's wrong with having him raise a baby.
Putting Peter in stressful social situations is a key part of Spider-Man. What's more stressful than a baby?

There's nothing stressful and everyman about the Parker family fighting crime together. It seems to be a cash in for the Superman rebirth popularity.

Attached: my son.png (296x311, 234K)

I didn't want the time skip. Still enjoy the book, but not as much.

Except RYV happened before Jon was introduced

Good shit.

Post timeskip is good too. Not AS good but still fine. The biggest issue is Annie's costume and still using the Spiderling name.

Post timeskip in RYV he teaches a photography class at Annie's school.