ARROW FLASH SUPERGIRL LOT CW FELICITY GENERAL

Iris is such a perv.

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-03-14-21h11m50s909.jpg (1920x1088, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XsdXsgz7890
jaqen-draws.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=WegdQkq9MpE
youtube.com/watch?v=-ocqFweKZ9I
youtube.com/watch?v=nPaVNl8U8wI
youtube.com/watch?v=9wOxtx_PkGY
youtube.com/watch?v=bL-gYZEHnXs
youtube.com/watch?v=p3X19gYJtCA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LOT (start the week happy) ends with Arrow (start the week sad/frustrated/angry)

>Caitlin, KF is on fire duty.
I don't get it, why didn't she help Iris? Or 'fire duty' means something else?

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-03-14-21h11m52s530.jpg (1920x1088, 191K)

So, what's the name of this fetish - undressing your gal pal in front of other people?

Attached: i6st01v6kmg01.jpg (720x583, 29K)

April 10? Fuck this shit.

Attached: vZLPl1dlhvA.jpg (1080x1080, 98K)

I finally managed to finish that Iris commish, now goes Frost

Attached: Iris crop.png (1565x817, 522K)

I haven't watched any of the current seasons of any of the CW cape shows
I used to have the time to watch all of them but I really need to trim the number of shows I watch so which ones are still worth keeping up with?
I heard Arrow is hot garbage now, how true is that?
are Flash or LoT worth staying with? those have been fun shows and haven't had an Arrow s4 run yet, how are the new seasons doing?
help me out, guys

>I really need to trim the number of shows I watch
But user, CW NETWORK BEST NETWORK.

Attached: sssk5p8ce4101.jpg (365x456, 33K)

>Arrow is hot garbage now
Lies. Don't listen to those haters. They've got two Felicitys now, isn't that great?

>Flash
Iris is truly the Flash.

>LoT
Wild ride never ends. Wally is a Legend now.

Attached: gUplRua.png (1366x768, 684K)

Is DCCW done anything worthwhile this year? I think I got about 5 episodes into each show and just had to put a stop to it. Flash felt like it lost all it's charm and Iris became too much of the focal point for me to stomach. Arrow came off a decent season only to fall right back into shipper pandering hell and continued Felicity wankery. LoT was ok but seemed to be meandering with no real compelling villain. Out of the 3, LoT felt like the only one I'm considering finishing this season. I know Arrow is hopeless but has Flash improved any? Honest answer no faggery.

Might catch up with iZombie. I'm like a season behind on that. I've tried with Supergirl and even though I enjoyed parts of season 2 it just never fully clicked with me. Black Lightning doesn't seem like my thing.

They were deciding who would take on the meta and who would take a secondary position so that is either some form of crowd control or collateral damage assignment. Since he had all that power Frost might have been combating literal fire

no, man, I agree with you, I'm diehard CW
I watch Supernatural, The 100, Riverdale, iZombie, all that jazz
but 4 23-episode season cape shows is bogging me down and I have other tv I want to watch

Attached: arrowfagsgetallthattheydeserve.jpg (1153x851, 160K)

>arrowfagsgetallthattheydeserve.jpg
Yes, this is the future we chose. And I like it!

Attached: Emily Vett Rickards.webm (480x480, 2.91M)

>Honest answer no faggery.
Sorry, can't do. I only watch these shows for waifus.

Darhks are fun to watch on LoT.

Attached: a vlcsnap-2017-11-15-23h08m30s797.jpg (1920x1088, 439K)

>iZombie. I'm like a season behind on that.
Well, I don't really like current season, all this Zeattle shit.

Attached: a vlcsnap-2018-02-27-22h02m30s824.jpg (1920x1088, 189K)

Attached: deadfelicity.webm (1280x718, 2.59M)

Besides Patty, she always did have the best lower half. Appreciate the body, can't say the same for the character. But you could maybe persuade me in the argument with more of this.

Attached: AnndFlexxx.webm (480x600, 2.61M)

How they didn't sign her as a regular is beyond me. Cute, sexy, funny, and rumpy. Fucking diversity and quotas ruin anything that could be half decent these days.

>deadfelicity.webm
Can't wait to see her in that suit on Arrow. She'd be a good Spoiler.

Attached: 14902780262880.jpg (699x1080, 69K)

season 1/2 of Arrow was a different time, man
Laurel was truly insufferable back then and Felicity was only a recurring character who was 100% adorable every time she appeared
youtube.com/watch?v=XsdXsgz7890
fuck, man, I miss those times

dey fuggin?

There use to be this picture floating around Sup Forums about Korra threads/Young Justice threads/GLTAS threads, and I want to do a version of that for the superhero shows week.

Kinda funny looking back how Laurel wasn't all that bad in comparison and could at least emote well enough in these type of scenes, whereas EBR is still pretty suspect. And what do you know, Oliver was actually allowed to stand up to her and call her out on her shit. I miss when that was a thing.

Link to your social media or art page or whatever? I like your style a lot.

if it's DC it's not worth your time

Wow, that doesn't sound dronish at all

When's the Constantine toon coming out?

good lord no

Thanks mate, it is jaqen-draws.tumblr.com/

I'll upload the uncensored version in about 10 minutes

it's true though

Arrow is shit
Flash is shit
LoT is shit
iZombie is shit
Black Lightning is shit
Lucifer shouldn't even count but is still shit
Gotham is shit
Preacher is shit
Teen Titans Go is shit
Justice League Action is shit and probably cancelled
Krypton will be shit
The DC streaming shit will be shit but won't be around long since no one is going to pay for that service

9 days

awww... to be a teen and angsty...

Do-n't worry lad, you'll grow out of it. Or become a r9k meme.

It was bad enough when you were speaking in general but these are your specifics? Some of these shows haven't even aired and you're shitting on a streaming service that hasn't even started. And plenty of those shows are fine and have fanbases. You're speaking out your ass.

I know that feeling. Apparently so do hundreds of other anons.

Attached: pattysuit.jpg (365x482, 107K)

Fuck yes!

Cigs and cussing? Or no go?

Thing is the best airing superhero show, Agents of Shield shows on Friday so I can end my week with just as much happy as it starts with LOT.

fuck Overwatch the show. Is there anyone you'd hate fuck more than Felicity from the arrow?

I thought I recognized you.

>you could maybe persuade me in the argument with more of this.
I can watch her working out all day long.

youtube.com/watch?v=WegdQkq9MpE
>Emily Bett Richards slays Walking Dead Challenge

youtube.com/watch?v=-ocqFweKZ9I
>Emily Bett Rickards Workout Routine | Training For Arrow

youtube.com/watch?v=nPaVNl8U8wI
>Emily Bett Rickards Training With Jana Banana / Super Workout

youtube.com/watch?v=9wOxtx_PkGY
>EMILY BETT RICKARDS AND JANA BANANA GYM WORK OUT WILL MAKE YOU CRY

youtube.com/watch?v=bL-gYZEHnXs
>Emily bett rickards. Extreme boxing workout at t3athletics

Attached: amell ebr 21911556_159349171312881_6203118499930308608_n.jpg (1080x1080, 91K)

youtube.com/watch?v=p3X19gYJtCA

Ha! I'll take it as a compliment, btw the uncensored version and sketches are up.

>How they didn't sign her as a regular is beyond me.
Sexual misconduct. Look at their hands.

Attached: patty spivot 12424464_1671234139821542_108518482_n.jpg (1080x1080, 155K)

>dey fuggin?
No idea.

Attached: 27575365_178224792907162_8387543621204705280_n.jpg (960x960, 88K)

I appreciate you, user. You're a good guy.

Gotta give her credit. She gets after it in the gym at least.

Nice how they all workout together. Though Diggle is probably like "lightweights."

I really can't blame them. It's so round and magnetic.

>good lord no
Why not? Of course she'd be a great Black Canary too.

Attached: ebr katie CF1_7558 4.jpg (3840x5060, 2.85M)

Well, seed is apt because I just came

>I really can't blame them. It's so round and magnetic.
Kreisberg pls go

Attached: andrew-kreisberg.jpg (446x299, 111K)

>tfw unironically hope new team Arrow all die

Attached: ShineOn.jpg (1080x732, 70K)

>it's another month long hiatus after only two weeks of shows episode
Kill me now.

the edge on this one

Attached: h*ck.jpg (181x182, 5K)

I think he had the right idea anoneeki.

Attached: BootysFrost.jpg (733x733, 181K)

Caitlin the luckiest lil spoon

>you will never get pegged by Killer Frost

Feels bad.

was sticking on topic but if whatever makes you happy, then go for it.

>fuck Overwatch the show.
Admit it, you only hate Felicity because she's Jewish.

Attached: a vlcsnap-2015-04-19-21h15m32s071.jpg (1280x720, 181K)

desu i don't hate her, but like it got realll hard to like her as the show went on.

No, I hate her because she is black.

user, we talked about this. Self-hate isn't healthy.

Are you implying I'm a burger?

Sir, I demand satisfaction

I'm going to have to decline your request for recompense sir. Is there anything else I can do for you today?

Nah, it's fine, I already got a commission, and this user gave me a good idea for the Killer frost pic.

But thanks for the offering mate.

I'm gonna be honest. Iris flash running looked better than Barry flash running. It looked like she was actually running.
But why was her lighting trail purple?

>LoT is shit
My Beebo have mercy on your soul.

Fuck off reddit.

>now goes Frost
'Bout time dude

Nice comeback

I miss the original Sara.

Attached: 1507681008348.jpg (2000x3000, 646K)

Literally who?

If you're comissioning pegging by killer frost you're a hero and i fucking love u

i doubt that bitch would make LoT as good as Sara constantly seducing every female in histories past. Like shes not rlly that hot either neither is new sara but at least she has fun

Was the last ep full of iris being worse than felicity or what

Attached: Help_helper_53.gif (840x488, 511K)

Did she take a peek?

Jacqueline MacInnes Wood. She played Sara in the pilot.

Attached: 1499114378852.jpg (1430x2145, 121K)

to be honest, i expected MUCH MUCH worse.

she was a bad flash, and the worst parts of ep were just last few minutes

after careful consideration, I'm gonna stick with Flash and LoT and drop Arrow and Supergirl

Attached: 1508248655898.jpg (1348x2187, 1.48M)

Yeah, she is best girl

at least give constructive criticism

I never watched Arrow and I don't feel like starting over from the beginning. Legends of Tomorrow is dumb fun but recently it's become Guardians of the Galaxy without costumes and a lot more Gay and Black actresses. Only watching it for Kid Flash. Supergirl is only worth watching for Martian Manhunter and Superman. Jimmy Olsen being Captain Action was almost interesting but they dropped the ball. The Flash is okay. The episode before last was really good. I wish they'd focus on speed stuff and not try to be overly funny and make Barry a speedy Spider-Man. Black Lightning is a little boring I wish they would have more superhero stuff. Revenge plot is okay but this racism stuff will date it.

>two felicitys
explain

OH NO NO NO...

Attached: legends of tomorrow writers.png (1290x854, 1.06M)

I wish Joe would get a speed episode.

whats up with joe recently? they've pushed him to the back combined with his constant hat wearing and heavy coat makes me think he must be afflicted with something or going through chemo.

He just had that little debacle with What'shername reading his mind.
Not to mention he's planning to have another kid.

So that's how Katie kept her job.

>Katie
>Not deepthroat canary

She was around for no more than a coffee though. One scene at best. And she hasn't aged well. Also, Caity can do her own stunts and make her choreography and fight scenes believable, so I'm happy they recast.

At this point Supergirl is more entertaining than Arrow.

It's pretty funny how hypocritical hollywood jews were about all that and now they're getting burned by this whole #metoo wave and their hollywood play pretend world is getting exposed. I still think a good amount of the accusations are bs and a lot of it attention seeking (not that hollywood is anything but a moral cesspool) but he seemed to have done something with that many accusers. Now all he can do is aspire to be Donald in some ways.

who's the best Legends girl?

Attached: interracial.jpg (1080x1350, 88K)

Fuck, even when I was in insane shape for the military I couldn't do some of these workouts.

Wally. His actor is slowly turning into a trap.

March Madness I guess?

It's so dumb. I forgot Joe was dating her and it seems the writers did too. They forgot SHE had a kid already and they forgot that Joe has 2(3). I mean i know adults aren't really attached to their parents but we have no idea what happened to her.

And wouldn't it be interesting to see Joe actually REACTING to having a kid/wife with superpowers? No he instead takes it all with his typical Gray Haired, Bemused, expression. Dam. The last season was so promising with the Flash being a important and beloved asset to the city. Now we have the same 4 locations (Warehouse, Lab, Police Dept, Bank) and sometimes a crossover

did she get to do anything in the latest season? last time she was just being pretty and waiting to be killed

You mean Cecile's daughter. She's a liberal college student who lives on campus and visits her mother occasionally to catch up and strip at seedy bars for "book research".

To be fair, it was established a few seasons ago that Caitlin doesn't mind her friends seeing her naked (or "sneaking a peek"). The way she shrugged kind of confirmed that's still true.