Characters constantly taking their masks off so the actors can get face time is the worst thing about Marvel movies

Characters constantly taking their masks off so the actors can get face time is the worst thing about Marvel movies.
I’m sick of not seeing the full costume for no longer than 2 minute spans of shaky camera action.
I understand that they need to emote sometimes but its not always necessary and often just flat out inappropriate. Deadpool basically proved that having a mask on for long sequences can work fine. So why can’t RDJ and his face just fuck off for a while?

Attached: 4D6225ED-839C-4AC9-A58D-CE7EAA74AAA5.jpg (650x300, 119K)

Cuz marvel movies are bad,
......you faggot

>Deadpool basically proved that having a mask on for long sequences can work fine.
Deadpool doesn't have to convey subtle emotional responses, just Looney Toons wacky commentary.

Attached: deadpool1.jpg (436x370, 70K)

>muh mask muh costume
who honestly cares
every minute you waste bitching about the movies (which have always done this kind of shit) is a minute you could be reading more comics that don't have this problem

the fact that you feel the need to post these stupid threads multiple times a week is just pathetic, I don't know if you're baiting for (you)s or really have an axe to grind but you're a fucking faggot either way

Mad?

Attached: We_Had_the_Same_Thread_Yesterday_ya_dink.jpg (396x382, 54K)

Funny because Homecoming actually fixed this from the last two Spider-Man Franchises, with the expressive eyes to emote with and the AI to bounce off in scenes. Then get to Black Panther and the helmets disappear every two seconds.

Well, we must make sure that they're black, aren't they?

Attached: 14.jpg (1000x1500, 318K)

*don't we?

His helmet looks so fucking hideous with the eyeholes.

>Characters constantly taking their masks off so the actors can get face time is the worst thing about Marvel movies

lets not pretend this is exclusive to Marvel movies, it happens in all cape flicks

why yes I am mad at your retardation

The only time it actually mattered was when Doom had his mask off all the time in the first F4 film. Because Doom shouldn't have his mask off ever, he should be disfigured.

Black Panther was just a suit for T'Challa in his movie. In Homecoming Spiderman was an identity.

>I understand that they need to emote sometimes but its not always necessary and often just flat out inappropriate.
This whole "the actor needs to show his face to emote" argument is fucking bullshit. Tokusatsu has fucking stuntmen in full concealing masks and suits and they still can show emotion through body language and the face actor's voice acting.
The real reasons cape flicks need to show the actor face are:
1)Hollywood actors are fucking egocentric.
2)They paid for him, so you can be damn sure the execs will make as much use of the actor as possible.

Attached: let me tell you why this is bullshit.jpg (417x276, 40K)

>they need to show the actors face because they are egocentric and they want to use them as much as possible
Is this like a one reason why Hollywood hates animation?

>waah waah waah

Attached: 339DAA9D-9121-43FD-97B1-58E312AA4B6A.jpg (1800x1578, 213K)

Ask yourself:
How many
>VOICED BY THAT FAMOUS ACTOR!
animated movies have we had in the last years?

Also its probably in some of their contracts like it was for Andrew Garfield.

>just Looney Toons wacky commentary
So basically the same as Marvel characters.

>Only Marvel
You've never seen the CWverse or you're just lying to yourself?

Kyle Urban did a good job in Dredd.
Granted, he did have a mouth window to work with.

>Dredd
Dredd is literally an goon with the single expression of DISAPOINT

Attached: Son__I_am_Disappoint.jpg (480x600, 43K)

He’s a parody character isn’t he

>every minute you waste bitching about the movies (which have always done this kind of shit) is a minute you could be reading more comics that don't have this problem
This weirds me out more than it should, like, superheroes are just chilling with each other, no one else is here, they know each other identities, and still wear full masks and stuff, at most just uncover mouth to eat/drink.
They must smell horribly.

>Kyle Urban did a good job in Dredd.
I remember reading once that the producers of the previous Dredd wanted to ditch the helmet altogether and Stallone actually fought them to wear it at least a bit.

A parody that worked too well, like Lobo.

I love it in the comics when Spider-Man is being Spider-Man with his mask off or without his entire costume. It just looks so much cooler than his full body suit